PDA

View Full Version : The Muslim Situation in The UK

Mic Tyson
11-13-2008, 10:21 PM
in an effort to broaden my horizons and because the obama threads on here made me not want to even talk about us politics for a long time, i wanted to talk about current happenins in other countries.

anyways, i was on some forum a long time ago and somebody from uk was talkin about there being a lot of muslims in the uk and how he didn't like it. somethin about the uk changin laws that benefit muslims or somethin like that. he basically said they should conform to uk lifestyle or leave the country. anyways, he wa a racist faggot and i was wonderin is this how a lot of people are in the uk about muslims? is there a lot of prejudice against muslims and are they growin in numbus there? again this shit was awhile ago so my facts aint completely straight but i think it was muslims he was talkin about.

so u uk cats give me the breakdown on the situation

Mic Tyson
11-13-2008, 10:28 PM
aight i really actually forgot what the guy was talkin about

it was either
muslims in general
indians
or indian or pakistan muslims
or pakistanis

lol i fuckin forgot but im sure u uk guys know which one it is

food for thought
11-13-2008, 10:35 PM
i head of that shit on the news and what not documentaries n such.

ppl need to quit being racist pricks and calm the fuck down

food for thought
11-13-2008, 10:49 PM
it was arabs but muslims in general

zooruka
11-13-2008, 11:18 PM
there is a muslim problem in france and the netherlands.

Olive Oil Goombah
11-13-2008, 11:26 PM
the UK isn't America. It isn't a melting pot, nor was it intended to be. Its British. Its their country. I could see why they would be pissed if immigrants come into their country and laws benefit t hem instead of real Brits.

But hey, there the ones passing the laws.

The problem is that white people are TOO liberal.

How can this be a racist place if they are passing laws to benefit Muslims. Especially after all the terrorist shit thats happened there.

Food for thought is just a left wing liberal idiot.....your no different from a right wing fascist...seriously. You serve no purpose, and im willing to bet you are the BIGGEST hyppocrite

Mic Tyson
11-13-2008, 11:43 PM
the UK isn't America. It isn't a melting pot, nor was it intended to be. Its British. Its their country. I could see why they would be pissed if immigrants come into their country and laws benefit t hem instead of real Brits.

How can this be a racist place if they are passing laws to benefit Muslims. Especially after all the terrorist shit thats happened there.

Food for thought is just a left wing liberal idiot.....your no different from a right wing fascist...seriously. You serve no purpose, and im willing to bet you are the BIGGEST hyppocrite

racial tolerance is not a bad thing

LONDON!
11-13-2008, 11:52 PM
ppl need to quit being racist pricks and calm the fuck down

co-sign this all day, everyday, big up all my muslim crew going through it in the uk, bangladeshi, pakistani's, indians, sri lankans, iraqi's, persians, lebanese and so on and so on, salute

big up all my muslim crew in holland and france too, there going through it aswell, trust

food for thought
11-13-2008, 11:54 PM

lol you racist faggot

so u support racial profilling and steretyping a whole race for the actions of a few, good for you

ill stay the left wing progressive u moist ass bitch

food for thought
11-13-2008, 11:57 PM
^^ word the fuck up son

all my niggas thats going thru it

LONDON!
11-14-2008, 12:20 AM
^^ word the fuck up son

all my niggas thats going thru it

no doubt

HANZO
11-14-2008, 02:26 PM
well basically the hate towards muslims are growing thanks to the encouragement of the media.

in some sense i dnt blame them because some muslims refuse to adapt. like i used to attend a very controversial mosque in London where all the hate preachers were once Imam. guys like Abu Hamza. They did preach alot of hate towards the UK, which i thought was wrong. this country has given us alot, and who are we to change their ways of belief.

but they say that radical islam is on the rise in the UK, the only reason its on the rise is because english ppl have this hate towards muslims here. even sometimes i get pissed off when i hear white ppl talk about how the muslims are ruining England. when infact a majority of the doctors are muslim, and i can see from the numbers of students in university. a majority of medical, engineering and science students are Muslims. meaning this countries future heavily depends on Muslims. but yet you get these fools who dnt want us here. they always like to bring up the point that Muslims are making stupid demands in England and that they want to bring Shariah law to England. when they fail to see the benefit we bring to this soceity.

i can understand english ppl being against the Burka, cause im from a muslim country that has banned the islamic headscarf from institutions.

but its this soceity that is turning muslims into radicals. its easy to hate England, all you have to do is pick up a tabloid newspaper and read a story about muslims.

Olive Oil Goombah
11-14-2008, 04:28 PM
I'd like to here an Englishman's opinion. Food for thought is anti-anythign white and is blinded by his hatred and underling narcissistic rage for the white man.

All im saying is that the UK is a very liberal place to even allow this. So to call a place like that 'racist' is ridiculous.

Have the Palestinians adapted well to the establishment of the Jewish state? NO.
Thats what happens in most places were a new group comes in and effects demographics.

Its only natural for Englishman to feel somewhat threatened. England is there home. Especially with the issues going on today and the terrorist attacks in London and in the USA.

So you can sit here and call them and even me 'racist', but racist in what context??? Next to perfection and utopia....ok.
Next to everywhere else in the world? Shit, we are liberaters if anything.

its hippocritcal.

Food for thought you possess the most dangerous type of mindset. They type that thinks your prejudice and racism is somehow justified.

zooruka
11-14-2008, 06:00 PM
Abu Hamza.

hahaha abu hamza.... they should employ him to be a james bond villian

dawood
11-17-2008, 04:46 AM
Im a UK mulsim. Im white and both my parents are british. I made teh conciosu choice to be muslim as I believe teh qu;ran holds the truth and I respcet that others have different views and think its each to their own (teh qu'ran specifically says "to you, your rleigion, to me, my religion"). The UK government are trying to push equality and tollerance but the British people, heavily influenced by the media do not follow. A high up clregy in the Christian church said we should have sharia law (muslim law) to govern small matters like marriage and inheritance and people complained for teh sake of complaining because thats what people do.

People are racially intollerant but tell me why being born in a country gives you a natural birth right to own that country. Who invented this law? I say let the immigrants rolll on through and let the racists start something, I hope you get ur faces smahed in you ignorant fucks coz how can you critisize anyone when you so fuckin hateful yoursleves. Is this what ur religion teaches you? Coz u damn sure aint christian because Jesus brought a message of love and peace. I hope one day we will see true racial equality and maybe we're heading that way but people need to stop reading the newspapers because they are the most hateful of all people and they do so much destruction for teh sake of $$$ that they have no place critisizing anyone. Tell me, how many of you, really cant find a job or a house because there are to many immigrants. We let pakistannis come to our country because we had a shortage of doctors. People can think what they want but this country would be fucked without immigrants and if you all gonna selectively only answer to the points you can answer I want everyone to answer this:

If immigrants should fuck off back to their own countries, when are white americans gonna pile back into britain and give their nation back to the natives?

dawood
11-17-2008, 04:53 AM
btw Id also like to itterate what brother HAN says about how its english people that are causing the rise in Radical islam. If a muslim ever does something in england teh word MUSLIM appears in teh headline. What about all the atheist and christian peadoophiles? Should we start branding all atheists and christians as peodophiles? Why dont the words ATHEIST or CHRISTIAN ever appear? When you dumbasses gonna stop believing everything you read? ANy hate I ever have towards UK is after I get hostile vibes from otehrs because of my religion and to be honest, no matter how the world changes, people will always be complainin and hating, this was why I thought the 5% concept was genius because from thes eposts u really can tell which is which. I didn't read many posts but mic tyson is a 5%er and afta my first post I came accross HAN's post and owuld say he is a 5%er but all u blindly hating peoploe are undoubtedly 85%er's

Olive Oil Goombah
11-17-2008, 08:54 AM
fuck you. go back to your own country if you dont like it.
I'd love to see Christians start flooding a Muslim country, how those cunts would respond. THere'd be a fuckin war in that country and you'd be trying to behead us and shit.

ALways blaiming someone else. The whole mentality of most Muslims is childlike. Insecure much?

Olive Oil Goombah
11-17-2008, 08:57 AM
Im a UK mulsim. Im white and both my parents are british. I made teh conciosu choice to be muslim as I believe teh qu;ran holds the truth and I respcet that others have different views and think its each to their own (teh qu'ran specifically says "to you, your rleigion, to me, my religion"). The UK government are trying to push equality and tollerance but the British people, heavily influenced by the media do not follow. A high up clregy in the Christian church said we should have sharia law (muslim law) to govern small matters like marriage and inheritance and people complained for teh sake of complaining because thats what people do.

People are racially intollerant but tell me why being born in a country gives you a natural birth right to own that country. Who invented this law? I say let the immigrants rolll on through and let the racists start something, I hope you get ur faces smahed in you ignorant fucks coz how can you critisize anyone when you so fuckin hateful yoursleves. Is this what ur religion teaches you? Coz u damn sure aint christian because Jesus brought a message of love and peace. I hope one day we will see true racial equality and maybe we're heading that way but people need to stop reading the newspapers because they are the most hateful of all people and they do so much destruction for teh sake of $$$ that they have no place critisizing anyone. Tell me, how many of you, really cant find a job or a house because there are to many immigrants. We let pakistannis come to our country because we had a shortage of doctors. People can think what they want but this country would be fucked without immigrants and if you all gonna selectively only answer to the points you can answer I want everyone to answer this:

If immigrants should fuck off back to their own countries, when are white americans gonna pile back into britain and give their nation back to the natives?

England had been ENGLISH for centuries. They build that country and built the law. THe United States and anything in the WEstern hemisphere is a totally different experiment.

Basically, the English kno, that at any time, they could have their country taken from them. ARe you mad cuz they are not naive enough to think Muslims aint thinkin that???

Your not seeing the big picture here.
Your too liberal and its blinding your judgement. Extremism is bad.

dawood
11-18-2008, 11:16 AM
"fuck you. go back to your own country if you dont like it"

Im english you fuckin retard

Mic Tyson
11-18-2008, 12:06 PM
lol

Cee Oh Vee
11-18-2008, 01:13 PM
^ This is the real problem with 'the muslim situation in the UK'.

Islam is seen as something foreign. People think it is an Arab or Pakistani religion which is 'taking over' the country. This belief is incorrect.

Most muslims in Britain see it as their home, what does this say? The majority of muslims in this country were born here. In increasingly more circumstances there are muslims here whose ancestry belongs to this country, they are white, they are English, Dawood is a prime example of this. What happens to them?

Do you tell them to 'go back to their country'?

NickyTooch, you don't know what you're talking about. What laws are being passed which benefit the muslims instead of the 'real Brits'?

HANZO
11-18-2008, 02:22 PM
fuck you. go back to your own country if you dont like it.
I'd love to see Christians start flooding a Muslim country, how those cunts would respond. THere'd be a fuckin war in that country and you'd be trying to behead us and shit.

ALways blaiming someone else. The whole mentality of most Muslims is childlike. Insecure much?

for one, most of the muslims in the UK are from former British Colonies. you kno those countries that were sucked dry of their wealth for the benefit of England. They have every right to live in this country.

and i for one will go and live in a Muslim country.

Olive Oil Goombah
11-18-2008, 02:56 PM
well Han, you should set the example, because sitting around England and trying to get ethnically English people to accept you wholeheartedly in their country as true representative probably isnt going to happen.

Deal with the past. The Brits did it to everyone. They were the top power in the 18th century. Its not the first time its been done, and it wont be the last.

The muslims are trying to preserve there Muslim ways....
Well, the Brits are trying to preserve British ways, and its THEIR land...so, your beating a dead horse.

I rule in favor of Britain in this instance

HANZO
11-18-2008, 03:22 PM
The thing is Muslims aint asking for anything. we dnt want anything. do you really think we trying to take over England or something???

Cee Oh Vee
11-18-2008, 03:38 PM
The muslims are trying to preserve there Muslim ways....
Well, the Brits are trying to preserve British ways, and its THEIR land...so, your beating a dead horse.

Please explain what you're referring to.

food for thought
11-18-2008, 11:16 PM
Food for thought is anti-anythign white and is blinded by his hatred and underling narcissistic rage for the white man.

get the fuck outa here with that bullshit

Have the Palestinians adapted well to the establishment of the Jewish state? NO.
Thats what happens in most places were a new group comes in and effects demographics.

what the fuck are you talking about? what does this mean? read that shit and think if that makes sense, u dumd fuck

So you can sit here and call them and even me 'racist', but racist in what context??? Next to perfection and utopia....ok.
Next to everywhere else in the world? Shit, we are liberaters if anything.

what the fuck does that mean? are u fuckin stupid or something?
liberater? dop u mean liberators? what the fuck are u liberating? what r u trying to say?u sound like a george bush speech.

and i will call u a racist because u have demonstrated yourself to be so several times on this forum without coincidence.

you told this muslim brother^ to get the fuck out of england and go to his country cause he told u he just convereted to islam after being a christian and he dosent like the way muslims are treated. u ARE a fucking racist bigot. do u know how many families live fucked up lives today because of ppl who think like you?

u can call me anti white and liberal all u want.

im anti-anything similar to your supremest ass and im down for the struggling and the oppressed. what is negative about that ?

u fucking puppet turn your tv off and think for yourself

Olive Oil Goombah
11-18-2008, 11:49 PM
lOl...you dont even kno what u stand for. You just can't handle truth, and when faced with it, your only recourse is to call it 'racist'. I kno you, i kno people like you. Your not unique.

food for thought
11-18-2008, 11:50 PM
thats right shut the fuck up aint nobody tryin to hear your bigot ass thoughts

beautifulrock
11-18-2008, 11:53 PM
England is for blacks and gays, not that there's anything wrong wityh that

Olive Oil Goombah
11-18-2008, 11:54 PM
The thing is Muslims aint asking for anything. we dnt want anything. do you really think we trying to take over England or something???

Well don't be naive, you kno how it works. I mean, think about if all of a sudden, you have this HUGE influx of Greeks into Turkey and christian churches start popping up on every corner. The Turks aint havin that...thats why they did the population exchange.
You of all people should kno what im talking about, or at least understand where i am coming from and why i can understand why ethnic Brits would be fearful.

This situation cannot be equated to the black/white situation in the USA. I think people intertwine the two for some reason..I dunno, maybe its rap music, who knows...But for centuries Muslim armies tried to invade Europe and take it over. Whether it was the Abbasids(correct me if it was another group) coming in thru Spain or the Turks in the Balkans, Europe was attacked from both sides.
So yes, maybe they kno their history, they are still fearful of that.

Please explain what you're referring to.

Look up.

Olive Oil Goombah
11-18-2008, 11:56 PM
thats right shut the fuck up aint nobody tryin to hear your bigot ass thoughts

your just a wutang cliche...everything about you. From the screenname to the avy to the sig.

food for thought
11-18-2008, 11:59 PM
lmao, the avy too? not the avy, bro. bro, bummer i gotta change the avy

lol we have the same morals we love muslim terrorists

let me put on that killarmy real quick. and dreddy kruger after that

Olive Oil Goombah
11-19-2008, 12:05 AM
i never listened to a track of theres so you could tell me they rap about recipes of how to make apple pie and it wouldnt matter.

So your a terrorist now? Thats fine. You and your fellow extremists are the main reason why Muslims in England are treated the way they are.
Even more of a reason for the British to treat you like shit.

I bet your real extreme too...you probably jay walk and shit! and you prolly intimidate old white ladies on the bus (cuz i kno u aint got no car)...

or maybe you got some money, and your tryin to rebel against mommy and (possibly) daddy.

Or more likely, your a white liberal.

food for thought
11-19-2008, 12:14 AM
u never listened to killarmy? what the fuck are u doing on this WU TANG website with your old ass?

i gotta admit man, i am a Terrorrist. oooohh booooohhhh boogoooduuu buugoooduuuu booooooo .. LMFAO

u fuckin idiot dont be makin shit up lol

u got any more thoughts about what i might be? enlighten me fuck boy

so far we got liberal, terrorrist LMAO, extremist, liberal, anti-white LOL, wu tang cliche LOL, what else, i know im forgetting something

lol

food for thought
11-19-2008, 12:19 AM
I bet your real extreme too...you probably jay walk and shit! LMAO SON, OH SHIT
and you prolly intimidate old white ladies on the bus (cuz i kno u aint got no car)...

or maybe you got some money, and your tryin to rebel against mommy and (possibly) daddy.

i love how you are trying to make this a black thing again with your lil comments in brackets u fuckin loser

Olive Oil Goombah
11-19-2008, 10:01 AM
i forgot drug addicted homosexual. thats probably the most accurate

TSA
11-19-2008, 10:20 AM

thats not 100% true. Britain when it was an empire had a practice of taking ppl from their country, showing them all hte good shit in britain then sending them back to spread the word. Then it had an diverse empire, then pronounced them a commonwealth.

most of the immigrants are from the commonwealth and therefore there should be no complaints that 600 years of intense advertising are paying off.

its also the result of purposely creating wealth imbalance. When britain delcared it's self in an international commonwealth it became a melting pot

dawood
11-19-2008, 10:35 AM
I aggree. Im british so the immigration is my problem just as much as anyoen else but I really dont see a probel. My life is good I have no compliants alhamdulila. But the press preach a lot of hate against immigrants and teh press manage to enrage the public and fill their heads with hate so whats really not much of a problem suddenly becomes somethiong huge. Like this whole "economy crisis" nothing has changed for me at all. And apparently immigrants steal out jobs yet we only have 2 immigrants in our supermarket what I work in while im in college and they are both team leaders or managers. But people just lookin for someone to hate

Cee Oh Vee
11-19-2008, 10:51 AM
Look up.

Throughout the entire thread, you've just been hinting at maybe Brits complaining or something. You're telling me to look up but there's nothing telling me what you're problem is.

What are you referring to?

Olive Oil Goombah
11-19-2008, 03:43 PM
Throughout the entire thread, you've just been hinting at maybe Brits complaining or something. You're telling me to look up but there's nothing telling me what you're problem is.

What are you referring to?

Your 15 huh?

I don't have any 'problem' per se. Its just i can understand where Brits are coming from. Very few immigrant groups are welcomed with open arms, especially when that group is so much different from the residents of the country they are moving too. Both ethnically and religiously.
Look at how much strife there was between Irish/Scotch and English. And those are all mostly similar peoples. Mostly, not totally.
you have to somewhat expect it.
Almost every immigrant group that has come to the United States has faced these problems.
The fact is, you will be forced to assimilate sooner or later or you will always be a target. And by assimilate, I dont mean forget your culture, but with every generation you will become more and more English, as int he case of the UK.
Thats just the way it works.
If you want to keep strict traditions and not change a thing, you will probably remain in your ethnic enclaves and have little representation in your country.

Orthodox Jews are not particularly the most powerful of the Jews of America.

Peole think i'm 'racist' cuz i say these things, but that really has nothign to do with it. Its just about looking and recognizing the situation, and formatting a rational, logical explanation for why it is happening.

Once emotions get involved your immediately biased of the situation. Thats why both the Muslims and the English are so touchy abut this subject.

food for thought
11-19-2008, 06:24 PM
[QUOTE=NickyTooch;1388076]

ey yo fuck boy,

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=179&d=1227044055

LMAO

looks like an old ass pervert on the computer stalking teenagers on Myspace

lol wat r u looking at ? she aint reply to u yet?

what the fuck u got the beanie on for at your house lol? u tryin to hide your hair or somerthing? u trying to look younger for Myspace?

quit posting pics your scaring the kids with your ugly ass face

TSA
11-19-2008, 07:03 PM
LOL at the beanie in the house AHAHAHAhahAHAahAHhaAHahaH damn

Art Vandelay
11-19-2008, 09:40 PM
^^

http://www.geocities.com/enigmalair/virgin_logo.jpg

Olive Oil Goombah
11-19-2008, 10:08 PM
[QUOTE=NickyTooch;1388076]

ey yo fuck boy,

LMAO

looks like an old ass pervert on the computer stalking teenagers on Myspace

lol wat r u looking at ? she aint reply to u yet?

what the fuck u got the beanie on for at your house lol? u tryin to hide your hair or somerthing? u trying to look younger for Myspace?

quit posting pics your scaring the kids with your ugly ass face

Shiiit kid the reason your so angry probably derives from the fact that you dont look right. True, i am too old for this site but someones gotta keep the kids like you in line thinkin ur terrorists when you are just a salty american. Its a phase, you'll get over it.

food for thought
11-19-2008, 10:19 PM
[QUOTE=food for thought;1388670]

True, i am too old for this site but someones gotta keep the kids like you in line thinkin ur terrorists when you are just a salty american. Its a phase, you'll get over it.

lmao thats right bitch, sit your ass down

food for thought signing out.

Terrorizing Old Geasers, all day (insert Registered Trademark sign)

Olive Oil Goombah
11-19-2008, 10:23 PM
Im too old because i kno too much and im too educated and mature for this site.
But i've never shyed away from giving back to the youth and doing charity.
Which is exactly what im doing when im acknowledging you.

Consider it your christmas gift, cuz guessing from your ideological ways, you don't have much.

food for thought
11-19-2008, 10:36 PM
Im too old because i kno too much and im too educated and mature for this site.

LOOLL ahahaaa

nah your too old cause your 32 or some shit and then u ran and hid your age when u seen me talkin shit LMAO

what a loser.

But i've never shyed away from giving back to the youth and doing charity. (yea rite, 1st of all)

DUDE ISNT THAT SOCIALISM BRO? that sounds like your a liberal bro. your a terrorrist. why do u care about other ppl ????????? lol ???? u fuckin hypocrite. you old as fuck but you still dont know what u r in life.

Which is exactly what im doing when im acknowledging you.

lmao well, pls fuck boy , spare me your "charity". lol get the fuck on with that bullshit

Consider it your christmas gift, cuz guessing from your ideological ways, you don't have much. <<<< Pure stupidity. straight up nonsense. and i dont celebrate christmas ....... ooooooooo im an islamic terrorrist ooooooooo

hoe

Olive Oil Goombah
11-19-2008, 10:54 PM
^classic example of someone getting mad cuz i call him out speakin the truth, can't handle it so he has to resort to petty namecalling and 'childish' humor, vulgarity, you name it...

Gettin a little emotional over there sonny boy? You should respect your elders. Why are you so interested in me? My pics, which you found in gen chat, trying to get my age?? Puttin an awful lot of effort in arent u?

Truthfully, im not much older than you are. Im just much more mature and distinguished.

food for thought
11-19-2008, 11:10 PM
ahahah your 32 son, dont front

lol im not mad, fuck boy. im actually enjoying myself. lol, u know u fucked up

u know u fucked up when u came in this thread calling me a liberal lmao because i said ppl need to stop being racist . hahaha

u know u had fucked up right. u got anailated in this thread boy,

sit your ass back down like u did earlier .

im done with your lame ass

with your old ass... go find a wife or something

Olive Oil Goombah
11-19-2008, 11:22 PM
Your far from done. Your gonna keep talkin that ignorant ass shit perpetuated that same ignorant ass stereotype with you ignorant ass.

Thinking you won something in life cuz you thought you were first person to fail at an attempt to get under someones skin on a website.

your not much younger than me. Thats what makes it such a sad story. You should be above all that by now.
Things must real hard right now fo' a nigga in tha projects.

food for thought
11-19-2008, 11:51 PM
Your gonna keep talkin that ignorant ass shit perpetuated that same ignorant ass stereotype with you ignorant ass.
what? what the fuck does this mean ^^??? u used ignorant three times but make no sense. ure just a failure in life. ure 32 and wear beanies at home while chatting on a Web site. u suck at Life

Thinking you won something in life cuz you thought you were first person to fail at an attempt to get under someones skin on a website.
LMAO trying real hard there buddy. u said i was thinking i won something cause i lost something cause i failed at something? what? i lost you along the way. your old ass forgot how to write senteneces that make sense or wat?

your not much younger than me. Thats what makes it such a sad story. You should be above all that by now.

LMAO 22 and 32 is a long way apart shut your old ass up
Things must real hard right now fo' a nigga in tha projects.
YEP, YEP things are always hard for a nigga in the projects u sparkel?. whats funny is since i stumbled across your pic (LOL) your racial remarks just make me laugh.

take your beanie off fuck boy u should be comftable at home

Olive Oil Goombah
11-19-2008, 11:57 PM
^still mad

all up in my pic..STILL. u one of them down low niggaz???

im 27 so you dont have to go around being incorrect, altho it seems to suit you well.

food for thought
11-20-2008, 12:25 AM
bullshit! u 32

Olive Oil Goombah
11-20-2008, 12:29 AM
Its YOUR 32....not you 32. You'll never get a job talking like that. Do you wanna be a project baby the rest of your life??

Look, im here to help. If you ever need lessons on how to speak and act correctly, just ask. And maybe you could hook me up with a dime bag here and there. All you people sell some sort of weed or drugs.

food for thought
11-20-2008, 12:35 AM
haha The Corp Cracka u 32

"stop playin Wu in the back, slapped him with the gat "

Olive Oil Goombah
11-20-2008, 12:39 AM
I wish i could be a cracker. That term is reserved for the white men who whipped your great grandaddy. If only we could have gotten in on that action. Oh well.

If i ever see you out on the street begging for money, I'd give you some. Cuz im all about charity and helping the less fortunate out.

food for thought
11-20-2008, 12:46 AM
Corp Cracka dont be silly

LMAO ^^^^ looking to see if E-Harmony found him a girl yet

Olive Oil Goombah
11-20-2008, 12:53 AM
shit, my face is beautiful, thats y ur obsessin over it right now...finding my pics, postin em and REpostin em.

Yet your so secretive about yourself...insecure? I wont judge you cuz your poor or ugly. Like i said. Im here to help.

Cee Oh Vee
11-20-2008, 12:22 PM
Its YOUR 32....not you 32.

It's actually YOU'RE 32.

Yeah I'm 15, so?

Olive Oil Goombah
11-20-2008, 01:08 PM
hahah cee oh vee....nice work. Even an old man like makes mistakes.

Well some 15 years olds are immature, but i can see your doing just fine.

Cee Oh Vee
08-05-2009, 10:02 PM
Thank you.

food for thought
08-06-2009, 03:09 PM
lol

Cee Oh Vee
08-07-2009, 10:49 AM
Look at the date when he made that post, lol.

Nostalgia?

drippie k
08-08-2009, 01:23 AM
there should be no laws benefiting one group of people more than others. so much strive for equality and yet some of the supposedly oppressed minority expect special treatment because of racism. some of these left-wing pussies put up with that shit and put in affirmative action and white political correctness which is complete bullshit. equality my ass.

diggy
08-08-2009, 01:38 AM
there should be no laws benefiting one group of people more than others. so much strive for equality and yet some of the supposedly oppressed minority expect special treatment because of racism.

The oppressed has been denied justice and dignity. They need special treatment to make wrongs right again.

some of these left-wing pussies put up with that shit and put in affirmative action and white political correctness which is complete bullshit. equality my ass.

Laws need to be put in place to prevent oppression. There is nothing wrong with this.

drippie k
08-08-2009, 03:34 AM
two wrongs don't make a right, as they say...giving favor to minorities because they're simply minorities is dumb. an arab muslim should not get a job over a white man who is more qualified. if an arab muslim is more qualified than his white counterpart, than yes, give him the job.

i agree that laws should be in place to prevent oppression, but political correctness and affirmative action don't do that. MLK jr. talked about being considered as equals within society, not having society treat them special just because they're black.

diggy
08-08-2009, 03:39 AM
two wrongs don't make a right, as they say...giving favor to minorities because they're simply minorities is dumb. an arab muslim should not get a job over a white man who is more qualified. if an arab muslim is more qualified than his white counterpart, than yes, give him the job.

i agree that laws should be in place to prevent oppression, but political correctness and affirmative action don't do that. MLK jr. talked about being considered as equals within society, not having society treat them special just because they're black.

I disagree.

I believe I was given a job once based on my skin color even though I had no qualifications at the time. I received the qualification afterward though.

People like me are at a disadvantage and we need a shot at making money just like everyone else.

Understanding and compassion is needed.

drippie k
08-08-2009, 03:42 AM
explain how you're at a disadvantage... i'm brown and i don't feel a disadvantage and i wouldn't want anyone to think so because of my skin color

diggy
08-09-2009, 11:36 PM
Racists are more likely to hire whites over blacks cuz of skin colour and/or names that are unfamiliar to them. The show 20/20 (and other investigative news shows) has done tests of this.

You are so naive.

When I was 13, I knew what I was up against.

netscape check two
08-09-2009, 11:56 PM
co-sign this all day, everyday, big up all my muslim crew going through it in the uk, bangladeshi, pakistani's, indians, sri lankans, iraqi's, persians, lebanese and so on and so on, salute

big up all my muslim crew in holland and france too, there going through it aswell, trust

Big ups to my muslim crew in Lancaster and my Pakistani crew in Bally, PA.

drippie k
08-10-2009, 09:33 AM
Racists are more likely to hire whites over blacks cuz of skin colour and/or names that are unfamiliar to them. The show 20/20 (and other investigative news shows) has done tests of this.

You are so naive.

When I was 13, I knew what I was up against.
yeah, RACISTS are obviously gonna hire whites over anyone else, but not everyone is racist. some people are so "anti-racist" that they'll hire someone who's not white so they can show diversity

and don't think i haven't experienced my fair share of racist mofos eithers, there are plenty of redneck faggots out here in portland who might as well have "if it ain't white, it ain't right" bumperstickers on their rusty ass pickups

affirmative action just gives white racists more fuel to their fire of hatred and bigotry and is just a form of "reverse-racism"

Drunken Monk
08-10-2009, 11:56 AM
big ups to my muslim crew in lancaster and my pakistani crew in bally, pa.

ameen ameen

LyriCipher
08-10-2009, 12:22 PM
this site is just rampant with wannabe muslims who converted after listenin to wu or some shit..sayin you practice islam dont make you a muslim..just because you rock a beard and try and tear down whites daily dont get you higher up on the muslim todem pole..some muslims will fight over anything i swear..who the fuck has riots and protests over a picture? look at the US and look at most muslim countries..dudes are still livin in the stone age except instead of sticks they got AKs..still livin in huts and caves tho, meanwhile all you corp muslims are chillin behind your computer screen in your basement bedroom probably munchin on some bacon lookin at porn with white chicks while mommy and daddy are hard at work payin the comcast bill so you posers can spit your hate to people who dont give a fuck about your religion..like me for example..i dont believe in any religion, i believe a higher power exists to some extent but i doubt that higher power would pick favorites if you are to believe what you read in the qur'an, torah or bible..most muslims will swear by the qur'an and its teachings yet will blow up a bus with children on it so they can bust a nut in some virgins..in my eyes, if your sympathetic to terrorist actions you are a terrorist and should be strapped to the nuke we drop on Tehran, fuck all that 'we're oppressed so we need to strike back'..stay in your wasteland and stop blowin each other up and countries like england and the us wont have to get involved..what do you expect to happen when hundreds of people are gettin blown away daily by extremists..if we didnt show up and help youd bitch but when we do we become the enemy, muslim countries are always war-hungry..since way back in the day..and im not sayin all muslims are bad people, thats far from the truth..i know plenty of true muslims who are probably the most level headed and peaceful people ive ever met...but then i read shit you fakes write full of hatred and im sure that you wouldnt pass as a real muslim in person, i bet your parents and closest friends dont even know your claimin to be muslim, everything you know about your 'religion' you learned from websites..or your one of those people who loves to be on the under dog side no matter what the situation so you 'convert'..its a good conversation starter i bet