PDA

View Full Version : Kayne West compares himself to being the Michael Jordan of music?

check two
11-14-2008, 11:05 AM
What a non humble scrub. He's not even the Harold Miner of music. I'm not a Justin Timberlake fan, but he's probably jealous that Timberlake picks up more ladies than he does.

------Kanye West says he's 'voice of this generation'

Kanye West is to music what Michael Jordan was to basketball at least that's what West thinks, in his humble estimation.

"I realize that my place and position in history is that I will go down as the voice of this generation, of this decade, I will be the loudest voice," he said in an interview on Wednesday. "It's me settling into that position of just really accepting that it's one thing to say you want to do it and it's another thing to really end up being like Michael Jordan."

The Grammy-winning rapper-producer said Justin Timberlake had a chance to be music's MVP, but hasn't put out enough material. (Timberlake's last album was in 2006, while West released a CD last year and is releasing his latest "808s and Heartbreak" on Nov. 24.)

"There were people who had the potential to do it but they went on vacation, so when Justin went on vacation I made albums," he said. "And it just came out to be that."

West, 31, said life has been difficult since his mother's death. Donda West died last November after having plastic surgery.
"I'm just going through balancing that. And I always used to have that support system, you know. My mom would be there; no matter what, she was there before everything," he said. "We were together for like 30 years. And you know now when I'm on that stage and I look out and I say, 'What am I going to do with the rest of my life?' Like when does a real life start?' Because I have sacrificed real life to be a celebrity and to give this art to people, which is great. It is great that I was able to do that, I'm not trying to shun that in any way, but it's definitely a Catch-22 and it's bittersweet."

-music.yahoo.com

claaa7
11-14-2008, 11:19 AM
What a non humble scrub. He's not even the Harold Miner of music. I'm not a Justin Timberlake fan, but he's probably jealous that Timberlake picks up more ladies than he does.

i think Kanye picks up men or young boys rather than ladies but i might be wrong though... anywayz this motherfucker has been having her own dick in her mouth since around 2005 - i fucking hate her these days, fucking diva.

Durag
11-14-2008, 11:21 AM
Exactly, Kanyes a fuckin diva these days. I know hip-hop was built and braggacious raps and self importance and being the bast, but he just gays the whole thing up

ShaDynasty
11-14-2008, 11:32 AM
He said something about people shouldn't rate music because its his gift to people. What a pretentious dick! People are going to judge and rate music forever so why even bother saying anything and he'd do exactly the same in his fans position.

Sean
11-14-2008, 11:33 AM
Exactly, Kanyes a fuckin diva these days. I know hip-hop was built and braggacious raps and self importance and being the bast, but he just gays the whole thing up

Lol, well said, I agree

Ghost In The 'Lac
11-14-2008, 11:41 AM
HES A FUCKING RAPPER - THATS WHAT RAPPERS ARE SUPOSED TO BE LIKE, BOASTFUL

Shit, I dont get you gays. Have you never listened to rap before? Do you not realise every rapper thinks hes the greatest? its expected

Sean
11-14-2008, 11:45 AM
^ Na, like Durag said, he gays the whole thing up. I don't know how but he just does lol, he's a diva.

And before you say I'm "hating", I actually like a lot of his music.

Edgar Erebus
11-14-2008, 12:18 PM
Poor generation whose voices are Justin Timberlake and Kanye, I must say that.

HES A FUCKING RAPPER - THATS WHAT RAPPERS ARE SUPOSED TO BE LIKE, BOASTFUL

Shit, I dont get you gays. Have you never listened to rap before? Do you not realise every rapper thinks hes the greatest? its expected

"I never claimed to be the best type of rapper" - Redman

"I'm not the best motherfucker but I'm better than a lot of niggas" - Lord Finesse

"Mama raised me humble, so I never ever label
myself as the best, 'cause some of the rest got more flavor" - Kurious

I think all of the mentioned are objectively better rappers than Kanye.

cap
11-14-2008, 12:44 PM
yeah he takes this shit too far.
like when he said he should be in the new bible!!wtf
doesnt make him less of a great artist imo though

Edgar Erebus
11-14-2008, 12:46 PM
He's a brilliant producer, that's out of question, but a mediocre rapper (out of question too) and worse role model than Sid Vicious. I'm fully aware of implications of my statement.

cap
11-14-2008, 12:50 PM
...i dunno he's a pretty good rapper to me,but i seem to be the only one who thinks that.lol

Ghost In The 'Lac
11-14-2008, 12:51 PM
Poor generation whose voices are Justin Timberlake and Kanye, I must say that.

How do you go about your daily life with so much hate swirling around like that? You are the definition of a backpacking hater. ANYONE who gets success you immediately write off as shit.

Kanye IS the MJ of rap, hes the most talented, almost genius artist weve had in a long time. He will go down as one of the greatest to ever do it. Apart form RZA he is the best ever on the Mic and on the beats. No one can touch Kanye right now in beats. Hes had 3 albums that shit all over most other rappers stuff. He is the king :king:, i acknowledge that and i like him but im not the biggest fan of his, but I appreciate his shit. IF YOU CANT ACKNOWLEDGE KANYE AS THE KING OF THIS RAP SHIT - YOU ARE A HATER, PLAIN AND SIMP

"I never claimed to be the best type of rapper" - Redman

"I'm not the best motherfucker but I'm better than a lot of niggas" - Lord Finesse

"Mama raised me humble, so I never ever label
myself as the best, 'cause some of the rest got more flavor" - Kurious

I think all of the mentioned are objectively better rappers than Kanye.

Are you seriously arguing this point? You really think most rappers are humble?

Ok then, you can add this qoute to your list:

"I'll let you know what I mean by that best rapper alive shit. I dont think im better than anyone personally, i dont think im better than anyone spiritually, I dont think im better than anybody and way, form or fashion. But as far as this rap game, I think I am better than everybody, I am a competitor, I hope everybody else feel the same way about their craft. If you do, it makes it better for the people, it makes it better for the listeners. I am so dedicated that I feel I am the best."

- LIL WAYNE

Edgar Erebus
11-14-2008, 12:56 PM
^^ Before falling into another whirlwind of blind rage towards me, please note how I always praised his albums and defended his excellent production even when others were attacking it. Please note how I told few times that Kanye with few production-wise genial albums in 2007 basically gave new wind in hip-hop. Please also note how I always claimed how Kanye is at the moment biggest to do it.

But as a role model he's just a load of crap. Just like Justin, BTW.

And it was you who said every rapper was an egomaniac, so I just proved you wrong.

Edgar Erebus
11-14-2008, 12:59 PM
...i dunno he's a pretty good rapper to me,but i seem to be the only one who thinks that.lol

He can be excellent when he wants it. His flow is quite basic, but he's able to compensate it with humor and sharp thoughts, like he was doing it on College Dropout - I actually find that album one of lyrically sharper of this decade. Unfortunately, since then he was basically just egotripping, so he stays mediocre in the end of the page.

Ghost In The 'Lac
11-14-2008, 01:06 PM
^^ Before falling into another whirlwind of blind rage towards me, please note how I always praised his albums and defended his excellent production even when others were attacking it. Please note how I told few times that Kanye with few production-wise genial albums in 2007 basically gave new wind in hip-hop. Please also note how I always claimed how Kanye is at the moment biggest to do it.

But as a role model he's just a load of crap. Just like Justin, BTW.

And it was you who said every rapper was an egomaniac, so I just proved you wrong.

hahaha blind rage? i never get in a blind rage, i rarely respond to you. youre the one who goes into commercial lil wayne blind rages.

ADD on to Kanye's GOD status that he is also the greatest LIVE performer by a long fucking way >>>>>>>>> http://vimeo.com/2232336?pg=embed&sec=2232336

check two
11-14-2008, 01:09 PM
It's hard to get into Kayne's music with that voice of his. Also, Lil Wayne sounds like a more feminine version of Chyna's voice.

WuGambino
11-14-2008, 01:10 PM
Kanye IS the MJ of rap, hes the most talented, almost genius artist weve had in a long time. He will go down as one of the greatest to ever do it. Apart form RZA he is the best ever on the Mic and on the beats. No one can touch Kanye right now in beats. Hes had 3 albums that shit all over most other rappers stuff. He is the king :king:, i acknowledge that and i like him but im not the biggest fan of his, but I appreciate his shit. IF YOU CANT ACKNOWLEDGE KANYE AS THE KING OF THIS RAP SHIT - YOU ARE A HATER, PLAIN AND SIMP
your a douche. i dont have to hate kanye to have all his albums and think theyre just alright... definately not genius. and no hes not the 2nd best on the mic and beats. you stating that him and rza are the best like its a fact is just plain ignorant

and yeah he might be runnin shit right now - and yeah he is aight - but if hes the MJ of rap right now then wtf happened!?. . . plus hes a whiney little bitch

also, "no no no I'm not saying i'm the best, i'm just saying im fucking incredible" - Kane

Edgar Erebus
11-14-2008, 01:11 PM
hahaha blind rage? i never get in a blind rage, i rarely respond to you. youre the one who goes into commercial lil wayne blind rages.

ADD on to Kanye's GOD status that he is also the greatest LIVE performer by a long fucking way >>>>>>>>> http://vimeo.com/2232336?pg=embed&sec=2232336
As I said: you're so filled with loathing that you're unable to distingush hating from objective and positive-minded criticisms.

In fact it seems that you're completely blind for any nuance between dickriding and hating.

But okay, your elder siblings taught you everything about hip-hop, you're gutta street, you ain't voted in the "what's your race" poll, you can distinguish real and fake Brooklyn accent, so I guess that does it for you.

ilzPotent
11-14-2008, 01:16 PM
Yea this dude has no grace. Alot of my friends work for MTV and last year he ask for a specific set and when they made it, he went there and changed everything back around. He is the worse. No panache.

check two
11-14-2008, 01:20 PM
He's like a cockier version of Carlton from Fresh Prince, but not as talented.

prrra718
11-14-2008, 01:26 PM
i dont really care if hes a "diva" or whatever...kanye west is one of the most talented people in music point blank...easily one of the best producers ever...and hes a good rapper as well...came into the came with a debut classic album and has had more then a handfull of hitrecords...hes one of the few people in the mainstream 2day who actually think outside the box and come with some originality...

i swear this site is like stuck in a different time people and constantly sips on hate...kanye west is a heavyweight in the music game...get over it...
________
VTX1800C (http://www.cyclechaos.com/wiki/Honda_VTX1800C)

Storm
11-14-2008, 01:30 PM
i dont really care if hes a "diva" or whatever...kanye west is one of the most talented people in music point blank...easily one of the best producers ever...and hes a good rapper as well...came into the came with a debut classic album and has had more then a handfull of hitrecords...hes one of the few people in the mainstream 2day who actually think outside the box and come with some originality...

i swear this site is like stuck in a different time people and constantly sips on hate...kanye west is a heavyweight in the music game...get over it...
Have you not seen his bitching and whining when he doesn't win a Grammy.

check two
11-14-2008, 01:31 PM
I don't hate Kayne West. I hate prrra718.

Ghost In The 'Lac
11-14-2008, 01:32 PM
^^oh but its Ok for ODB for complaining he didnt win an award, but not Kanye?? hate is clouding yall visions for the future

Yea this dude has no grace. Alot of my friends work for MTV and last year he ask for a specific set and when they made it, he went there and changed everything back around. He is the worse. No panache.

hahahahhaaAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA thats hilarious, G shit. fuck MTV, i hope he made them change the set 50 times, they suck, he prolly did it on purpsoe cus they didnt give him that award

WORD UP

you ain't voted in the "what's your race" poll, .

HAAHAHA fuck your poll, i dont give a fuck about poll on a forum, what does that prove you moron?

prrra718
11-14-2008, 01:34 PM
I don't hate Kayne West. I hate prrra718.

well brother thats sad if you hate me...dont kno y u do but whatever....PEACE
________
Honda CR125M (http://www.cyclechaos.com/wiki/Honda_CR125M)

staliondan23
11-14-2008, 01:39 PM
your a douche. i dont have to hate kanye to have all his albums and think theyre just alright... definately not genius. and no hes not the 2nd best on the mic and beats. you stating that him and rza are the best like its a fact is just plain ignorant

and yeah he might be runnin shit right now - and yeah he is aight - but if hes the MJ of rap right now then wtf happened!?. . . plus hes a whiney little bitch

also, "no no no I'm not saying i'm the best, i'm just saying im fucking incredible" - Kane

Production wise he is somewhat of a genius, he's elevated hip hop production to another level while still keeping its classic elements, especially with sampling. He will probabaly go down as the most influential producer of a generation. He ain't just AIGHT bro, or just another average dude in the industry, whether his sound/style is particularly to your liking or not.

and what you mean "wtf happend," he may not be rapping right now on 808's and Heartbreak but hes got another album that's supposed to drop in june. He's one of the hardest working artists out there right now.

by the way who do you think is better than RZA or KANYE on both the mic and with the beats...MF DOOM, Pete Rock?? They're dope don't get me wrong, but still fall behind.

Edgar Erebus
11-14-2008, 01:39 PM
HAAHAHA fuck your poll, i dont give a fuck about poll on a forum, what does that prove you moron?

That you're not a U.S. black like you're trying to be.

prrra718
11-14-2008, 01:40 PM

what the fuck is a US black? you sound like youre a cracker...
________
ZR1200A (http://www.cyclechaos.com/wiki/Kawasaki_ZR1200A)

Longbongcilvaringz
11-14-2008, 01:43 PM
I dig Kanye.

Ghost In The 'Lac
11-14-2008, 01:44 PM

YOURE AN IGNORANT RACIST PLAIN AND SIMPLE.... thats your whole problem....why the fuck would you think that

you eurofag piece of shit, you think all "black" people are a certain way?

Edgar Erebus
11-14-2008, 01:52 PM
You always talk like you're an originoo black man from the States, always coming up with inside "knowledges" about "streets" in ATL or Brooklyn or wherever.

Yet you are a dude from Birmingham, UK, who refuses to state his race.

Something tells me that you are ashamed both of your color and your habitat.

Afficial_Nastee
11-14-2008, 01:54 PM
Why the fuck does that pop icon who thinks he's a rapper compare himself to someone like Michael Jordan?

Anyone, I just laught at people who call Kanye West a rapper..... He's a fuckin' pop icon who belongs in the same rank as the ones like that Nsync boy.... That's why he immediately starts comparing himself to Timberlake....

I mean if you a rapper, are you even gonna look at a guy like Justin Timberlake for comparison or whateva??? That alone just shows the fact that he's just another pop icon....

Ghost In The 'Lac
11-14-2008, 02:02 PM
You always talk like you're an originoo black man from the States, always coming up with inside "knowledges" about "streets" in ATL or Brooklyn or wherever.

Yet you are a dude from Birmingham, UK, who refuses to state his race.

Something tells me that you are ashamed both of your color and your habitat.

???

wtf is this nerd talking about?? I talk "like" and original black man. What are yoiu talking about? Sow me ANY proof of me ever saying I was a "black man fro the States" I have never said that, ever, I always repped Birmingham, thats how you know where im from, cus I told you dumbass.

Youre full of lies

AND you dont know shit about America or UK, have you ever been to England or America? Do you know anything about what those places are like? Youre just a dumb kid from fucking SERBIA, what can you ever tell me about anything?

You prbably never met a black person in your life, whenever English football teams go to Serbia all the black players always get racist abuse from the crowd, monkey chanting and all that. YOU COME FROM A RACIST COUNTRY. Yet

Ashamed of my hometown, how the fuck do you figure that when foe the first 2 years on Wu corp it said underneath my name that I was from Birmingham Uk?N Do you know about Birms? We got the most grimy hoods in England, I used to come from a place where you cant go outside on your own at ANY time of day

Youre the nigga who never will tell anyone where youre from - SERBIA

Edgar Erebus
11-14-2008, 02:03 PM
I'm from Croatia.

You failed.

Ghost In The 'Lac
11-14-2008, 02:06 PM
hahahahahaHA

the best croatian isnt even croatian, hes brasilian, Eduardo

Edgar Erebus
11-14-2008, 02:13 PM
We ain't came in the 3rd place on World Cup with him anyway, it was job of our boys. But since when are we talking about soccer here? True that you never explicitly said that you're from USA, but just read your posts:

"That's not a real Brooklyn accent."

"You don't even know what a rep does Jeezy have in ATL."

"That shit is irrelevant on the streets."

You're straight DYING to make people believe that you are American. And when you said once that you're from Birmingham, after calling me an eurofag, it was:

"I'm from Birmingham, not Alabama... but this is not about me, don't you get it?"

Of course, quick to say it's not about you, 'cause you know you're as ridiculous here as any eurofag if not more. Real and proud English folks don't even try to act all American here, you do.

On top of that you ain't never admitted your race, yet you are always talking about black people. "Black people listen to this", "struggle of black people", yadda yadda yadda. I'm just waiting for the day it comes out that you're white, 'cause it's exactly same shit as when you're talking about what's real on American streets.

To sum it up, you're ashamed of your identity and you hate yourself.

But your older brothers taught you everything about hip-hop.

Edgar Erebus
11-14-2008, 02:16 PM
You also avoid saying "nigga", that's also a clue that you're white.

Afficial_Nastee
11-14-2008, 02:19 PM
I'm from Croatia.

I'm not really into all this "e-beefing" or whateva you call it but I gotta say that Croatian soccer fans are the worst if we're talking bout ignorant skinheads and all that bullshit....

Making retarded monkey noices, and I even saw a picture were a bunch of fags were formin' a swaztika in the crowd....

No offense to you though....

Ghost In The 'Lac
11-14-2008, 02:20 PM
why are you so obessed with me, i have said before what my origins are, but im not gonna keep on repeating it to you. I AM white, my mother is white, whats your problem? why do you actually care anyway?

I dont have to tell you anything, you are not my master, I dont come on here to talk abotu myself to you - i am GHOSTLACED G.O.D

you are obsessed with race all the time. is that all you think about?

Ghost In The 'Lac
11-14-2008, 02:22 PM
You also avoid saying "nigga", that's also a clue that you're white.

lol nigga you are FULL OF LIES to try to make your pathetic argument seem stronger, I say that more than anyone on this site probably

THAT DOESNT MAKE ME BLACK THOUGH YOU STUPID CROATIAN

SLIM T'S ONLY PURPOSE IN HIP HOP SHOP IS TO TURN EVERY THREAD INTO THE GHOSTLACED THREAD

get a life nigga, go and chant monkey noises to black football players like the rest of your country does

Edgar Erebus
11-14-2008, 02:23 PM
I'm not really into all this "e-beefing" or whateva you call it but I gotta say that Croatian soccer fans are the worst if we're talking bout ignorant skinheads and all that bullshit....

Making retarded monkey noices, and I even saw a picture were a bunch of fags were formin' a swaztika in the crowd....

No offense to you though....

Yeah they're retards, that's why I never go to any soccer match.

food for thought
11-14-2008, 02:25 PM
what the fuck is a US black? you sound like youre a cracker...

LMAO

Edgar Erebus
11-14-2008, 02:26 PM
Okay, Ghostlaced, you're white, nice that you finally explicitly said that.

Now please, stop writing any shit about what's relevant on the streets, what black people listen to, who got rep in ATL, metaphor for what black struggle is "Scarface", 'cause you have no excuse to write on that because you don't live that and you don't know that. Speak about your personal opinion and maybe we can even chill.

And stop seeing anyone who disagrees with you as a hater. As much as I know people are entitled to certain opinions, otherwise you'd be banned a long time ago as you always go against the grain.

Edgar Erebus
11-14-2008, 02:27 PM
And yeah prrra718 I am a cracker. And I'm proud of that, unlike some people here.

Edgar Erebus
11-14-2008, 02:31 PM
crackas always quick to jump on a white rappers dick....

I care because saying such stuff while being white awfully smells of hypocritical moronism.

Ghost In The 'Lac
11-14-2008, 02:40 PM
Okay, Ghostlaced, you're white, nice that you finally explicitly said that.

Now please, stop writing any shit about what's relevant on the streets, what black people listen to, who got rep in ATL, metaphor for what black struggle is "Scarface", 'cause you have no excuse to write on that because you don't live that and you don't know that. Speak about your personal opinion and maybe we can even chill.

And stop seeing anyone who disagrees with you as a hater. As much as I know people are entitled to certain opinions, otherwise you'd be banned a long time ago as you always go against the grain.

lol nigga what was that the 10 commandments to Ghostlaced on how to act? Why would a real street nigga listen to a 19 yr old from Serbia?

I AM THE STREETS

im like that Lox album

http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/I/514TCST2RNL._AA240_.jpg

I WAS THE NEXT NIGGA ALONG OFF THE PAGE THEY COULDNT FIT THE NIGGA GHOSTLACED ON THOUGH I TOLD EM DO A FUCKING FOLD OUT SLEEVE OTHERWISE YOUR ALBUM LOSES ALL CREDIBILTY AND RELEVANCE

Ok crackas, anymore questions??
http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/9388/074picszi8.jpg

Afficial_Nastee
11-14-2008, 02:43 PM
^^^^

Less than an hour ago, you said you was white ahahahaha.....

Edgar Erebus
11-14-2008, 02:45 PM
Lousy try.

Face it, Ghostlaced, you're now definitely and irrevocably dead. Whatever you write from now on ain't got completely no relevance. You ain't the streets. You ain't even a nigga. You're a depressed, ashamed white boy from UK, who tries too hard to make an impression on a web forum. It's over.

Log off, been nice to chat with ya.

food for thought
11-14-2008, 02:56 PM
lol

Ghost In The 'Lac
11-14-2008, 02:57 PM
ahahahaha Slim T takes internet forums furiously serious.

you play the game better than anyone, you even took over Shizzah's spot, Shizzah couldnt stay with me, but you stayed on my dick no homo. I give you credit.

SLIM T, hes the detergent of Wu Corp, he'll make you white.

And yeah prrra718 I am a cracker. And I'm proud of that,

http://www.popandpolitics.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/kkk.jpg

Edgar Erebus
11-14-2008, 02:59 PM
Lame rebuttal again. You can't be a black racist while being white. Try again.

Ghost In The 'Lac
11-14-2008, 03:04 PM
Well I know one person who certainly isnt racist in Serbia, Mrs Slim T.

Tell her I said........................"Hi".

chiba
11-14-2008, 03:09 PM
well the game says hes the le bron james of rap

whatever as long as kanye didnt say he was better than michael jackson
all good

Edgar Erebus
11-14-2008, 03:12 PM
I'm from Croatia, Ghostlaced, C-R-O-A-T-I-A. Spells quite different than Serbia, doesn't it?

Fail again, Ghostlaced. Wanna keep tryin'?

chiba
11-14-2008, 03:13 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTKMUjh2Kf8

mos def vs kanye west !

mos def > K.West

Ghost In The 'Lac
11-14-2008, 03:23 PM
I'm from Croatia, Ghostlaced, C-R-O-A-T-I-A. Spells quite different than Serbia, doesn't it?

Fail again, Ghostlaced. Wanna keep tryin'?

Croatia?

http://asia.news.yahoo.com/080925/afp/080925131852spo.html

This was disgusting, I dont know many other countries where this happens. Now i realise why you are so bothered with me.

Edgar Erebus
11-14-2008, 03:31 PM
Well, this one could be successful, but when you come from country that birthed football hooligans, skinheads and Max Mosley, ends up in yet another fail.

As for now, Slim T:TOASTFACED - 5:0. Except first, every was an auto-goal. Referee still ain't whistled, so keep it coming.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
11-14-2008, 04:31 PM

well if he actually had some lyricism or anything else to show for it....when Jay-Z says he's the best, I won't argue, he can say that as much as he wants....when Kanye says he's MJ...BAH. What a diva.

The Hound
11-14-2008, 04:58 PM
the rap game isn't particularly a humble one ... if he thinks that then let him ... being the voice of the official worst period of hip hop though? ... kind of like being the best team out of the teams that missed the playoffs

"we're like ... the boston celtics of the teams who couldn't make the cut"

11th Chamber
11-14-2008, 05:02 PM
so is it then safe to compare Kanyes newest venture, 808's and The Heartbreak to when Jordan batted .200 on a minor league team?

The Hound
11-14-2008, 05:04 PM
so is it then safe to compare Kanyes newest venture, 808's and The Heartbreak to when Jordan batted .200 on a minor league team?

hahaha ... fucking KFC right there ... as in ZINGER

prrra718
11-14-2008, 05:26 PM
And yeah prrra718 I am a cracker. And I'm proud of that, unlike some people here.

let me educate you my caucasian friend..a cracker is something you do not want to be...being white is cool..being white and a cracker arent the same thing..dont ever say im proud of being a cracker...you would prolly belong 2 the nazi or klan if you truly beleived that...
________
head shop (http://headshop.net)

check two
11-14-2008, 05:56 PM
Can't they kick those racist soccer fans out of the stadiums that are doing that crap?

Edgar Erebus
11-14-2008, 06:04 PM
let me educate you my caucasian friend..a cracker is something you do not want to be...being white is cool..being white and a cracker arent the same thing..dont ever say im proud of being a cracker...you would prolly belong 2 the nazi or klan if you truly beleived that...

Words of wisdom, Ghostlaced.

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
11-14-2008, 08:26 PM
I don't like people who go round saying nigga on a forum and pretending to be something they are not

When you go around calling black people niggers in real life you're disrespectful and ignorant. If you only say that only in Internet chat forums you are a coward

You're acting like a child

Ritter
11-15-2008, 01:06 AM
you play the game better than anyone, you even took over Shizzah's spot, Shizzah couldnt stay with me, but you stayed on my dick no homo. I give you credit.

Hahahhahaa.

Imagine GHOSTLACED, all white on his grimy job living in a grimy hood stepping up to his african american friends and saying "Yooo what's up niggaz, yo one kid was all up on my dick no homo, yeah, real talk. And I kept burning him with heat, you know how I do, street nigga. So one time I burned him so hard, the lil ass kid ran away like a lil bitch. Nawmeen my niggaz?"

Hahaha "Shizzah couldn't stay with me".

I burned your opinion in many versatile ways when you had only one rebuttal "You don't like him because he's rich". Oh and the famous "15 year old" one.

GHOSTLACED is officially e-deceased.

I'm the one from Serbia, and Slim T is the one from Croatia.

Get it in your mind, Lil Wayne fan.

Yo, almost black Lil Wayne fan, did Wu-Tang ever preform as a whole in Birmingham?

SL33
11-15-2008, 02:07 AM

hahaha lol, that's true.......

SL33
11-15-2008, 02:15 AM
GHOSTLACED is officially e-deceased.

I'm the one from Serbia, and Slim T is the one from Croatia.

Get it in your mind, Lil Wayne fan.

Yo, almost black Lil Wayne fan, did Wu-Tang ever preform as a whole in Birmingham?

lol :) :) :) :) :)

bobmoney
11-15-2008, 02:27 AM
Kanye is good don't press the issue, at all.. If talented producers that have shared their skills to rappin' like my big brotha.....RZA. that took his skills in the music industry beyond what he is doing. Should step up to the plate and go for what they believe in changing the WAY should....But RZA? you listening...PRODUCE THAT CUBAN LINX II ALBUM.GOD.!!!!PLZZ..,.for the REAL WU FANS.

Marwan
11-15-2008, 02:51 AM
Kanye West is a fuckin idiot..i used to love the "College Dropout" Kanye but fuck this new Kanye and whatever shit he's on..ol' idiot ass nigga...

claaa7
11-15-2008, 03:07 AM
^^ word, people say you're hating if you say you don't like Kanye these days but let me add the fact that I own and payed for all of his 3 albums and actually bought "Graduation" at the release date... I was really dissapointed in that album, production is fine, but except for a few songs ("Good Morning", "Can't Tell Me Nothing" and the one with Preemo) Kanye presented an album full of lyrical horseshit... you can really tell his head is getting so big he's gonna explode any minute, he's self-righteous, own dick-eating motherfucker.... unlike great rappers he don't get away with saying shit like this - one because he ain't no great rapper by no means and one because his swagger is extremely homosexual.

keep making them beats