PDA

View Full Version : What does ONGHH mean? Or however the fuck you spell it??

MAYOR QUIMBY
11-14-2008, 02:19 PM
I keep seeing it everywhere. =:X

Longbongcilvaringz
11-14-2008, 02:30 PM
Biggie sort of says "UUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGG" more like that.

But i can see how ONGH works/

Edgar Erebus
11-14-2008, 02:32 PM
Yes, it has to do with MP's UNGH. Wait, I found an excellent explanation somewhere...

Master P's trademark uunngh! is infectious and irritating, original and ancient, a post-lingual wail, a lame imitation of a lame sea gull and the sound of a dying man's soul slipping out of his lungs. And a brilliant minimalist gesture: When P tires of saying "Feel my pain," he just opens up and makes you feel it.

New Orleans' P is a master at communicating, the latest in a tradition of rappers – which includes Tupac and Scarface – who are short on MC skills but are geniuses at making themselves felt. Like Jay-Z and the late Notorious B.I.G., P represents the heart-having, conscience-racked but superdetermined street dealer – the sensitive hustler, the "Inside I'm crying" slanger. He cries uunngh! for those already gone, for his war wounds, for his fatherless black self trapped in this white world

ilzPotent
11-14-2008, 02:49 PM
LMAO!!! Lemme hear you say UNNNNNNGH NANA NA NAA !!

a little help Acronym Help Here (http://www.acronymsearch.com/)

Tony Bandana
11-14-2008, 05:51 PM
Ive never seen it what the fuck this jigga talkin bout..

hahaha?

fill me in ...like Dj Methods fills up his boyfriends rump after they share a bottle of Peach Snapps

ONGHH

:D

TSA
11-14-2008, 06:10 PM
AHAHAhahAahahAhahAHAHaAHAHAHHH!1

Tony Bandana
11-14-2008, 06:54 PM
AW SHIT ..!!!! HA

Im a paper chaser, I got the block on fire
Remaining a G until the moment I expire
You know what it is You make nothing out of something
You cuddle your man Methods before he don't be cryin and suffering

you come round Bandana and you know i got them Gunz you better run Methods , Run Methods ..Run

Whoa Whoa Whoa......

HA

ONGH HA :D

Sgt Holly Wood
11-14-2008, 06:57 PM
Ive never seen it what the fuck this jigga talkin bout..

hahaha?

fill me in ...like Dj Methods fills up his boyfriends rump after they share a bottle of Peach Snapps

ONGHH

:D

this guy is my new fave comedian

DR. NICK RIVIERA
11-14-2008, 07:00 PM
Tony B is the illest.... you're unbelievable....Tony B is the illest

Tony Bandana
11-14-2008, 07:13 PM
Wera what up jigga..i didnt know you got out of WTC Jail . Im glad to see you did your time like a man ONGH

but this iz fuck all ..

I still havent gotten around to my local friend here that likes to fly kites from message boards to message boards

Fly Pelican Fly

you know the BIG KAHUNA!

knock knock ..I came to your door I said it before Ill never let this putz magnatize me nomo'

mRxgxNWII6s

ONGH HA :D