PDA

View Full Version : wednsday nights like the new thursday

Vikthor
11-15-2008, 12:28 AM
hahahaha i saw some shit go down the other night...

we walkin downtown to the parked car just at the end of the block late night me and two other guys. so were walking and around the corner at the end of the block come this group of TCG's tongan crip gang, like six of em (we knew who they were cause they got rags on and shit) they stall, point at us, and then begin to jog toward us.

we all stop dead...
fucking shitting ourselves...
my friend josh say 'oh shit' 'should we run?'
im thinking boy are we gonna get fucked up, goddaaaamnit we gonna get fucked up, but i might as well make it where were not the only ones who get fucked up. and im with just two other dudes, one of em is actually pretty down, but the other JOSH is pretty much the bitch of the group, i myself am not much of a fighter i avoid whenever possible but i had some delicious flavored liquid courage in me so i wasnt too worried...

theyre running toward us
and just as i know im about to get hit in the mouth...
they just pass us up completely..
they go around us still running
and im like OHHHH GODDD THANK YOUUU! THANK GOD I DIDNT HIT SOMEBODY!!!! just comepletely relieved, and they end up rushing this other white cat, that we had passed seconds ago...

AAHAHAHAHAHA
they fucking STOMPED this guy after kinda pushing him into an alley,
and i kinda glance back like OOO DAMN! poor guy.... but i wasnt sayin shit hahahaha they not beating you for nothing son!

so me and my friend turn back around and josh is already in the car waving us in like cooooomeooon!
hahahahahahaha he had jumped int he car and started that shit quick ready to leave us hahahahahahaha

just imagine like in a movie, the main dude and his little buddy about to get in a fight and the main guy say, we aint going nowhere... RIGHT BUDDY? and he look over just to see his little buddy in the car peeling out hahaha! fuck he'll never live that shit down!

but yea there used to be alot of shit going on thursday instead of friday. lately it feels like its moving back yet another day..

now its friday night and all i have to do is jackoff and post here..

what yall do tonight?

netscape check two
11-15-2008, 12:38 AM
lol People in gangs are losers.

TSA
11-15-2008, 12:49 AM
my friends are probably classified as a gang now though they're not a gang.
last wednesday was one of their b-days( i think it was wednesday)
a fight broke out in a club
the guy that lost followed them
the stopped at a store
the guy that lost came out to fight some more
he lost again
he went to his car and got DUAH heat
shots were fired.

i was at home probably doing homework or jacking off or both but it was while white tsa called me to come over for da b-day celebrations.

dope story

EAGLE EYE
11-15-2008, 01:45 AM
packs of minorities with dust rags around their temples of the mental dont scare me.

Only PR FAT Terroreezies with no sleevies are the equivalent of the boogey man that eats hungry man meals on wheels.

TSA
11-15-2008, 01:49 AM
on another note i had my thanksgiving dinner tonight. im sleepy but dont wanna sleep
why so early?
my moms gonna be out of state for a good while and my dads going back to nigeria
house alone with coke on the stove
pluus borthers and sister

EAGLE EYE
11-15-2008, 01:56 AM
on another note i had my thanksgiving dinner tonight. im sleepy but dont wanna sleep
why so early?
my moms gonna be out of state for a good while and my dads going back to nigeria
house alone with coke on the stove
pluus borthers and sister

sOUNDS LIKE a PREEMPTIVE Nigerian Strike on Duh Almighty Turkey Day!

MIDWEST WACKNESS AT ITS FINEST.