PDA

View Full Version : Quick question

INF
09-02-2005, 03:19 PM
I've only been in here for a maybe two months or less and in that time I've seen some idiots here an there. None though have been as retarded as Lust Meng. My question is- Does this fag actually have friends on here? Also, is his gayness just an act or what. Somebody make some sense of this. I never cease to be amazed by his stupidity. Ruining the 600 pound whale pt.2 was the point of no return.:Y

This is not a hate thread. I really want to know what the deal is(and not from you Meng).

One.:king:

LadySnowBlood
09-02-2005, 03:23 PM
we live in a society of fools..
nothing much you can do about it...
some just like to stir shit up for the sake of it.. nothing personnal

send them to me if they bothering you.. lol

INF
09-02-2005, 03:24 PM
we live in a society of fools..
nothing much you can do about it...
some just like to stir shit up for the sake of it.. nothing personnal

send them to me if they bothering you.. lol

;)

Mark
09-02-2005, 03:31 PM
Well, we just know eachother for too long and since people say EVERYTHING whats on their mind in internet; beef is everywhere....

Think about the fact that were like 10 active Wu websites with forums, and everybody always was chillin with everybody on all forums. Some people know eachother for 5 years, just from internet. Some people got famous beefs. Like SKALE vs LUST MENG.

There are also some cats that just took a whole different way of being on a forum. People from thecorpse for example are never serious and say whatever is on their mind. Its just how they do on a forum. They dont know another way, they think serious talk is stupid. Yousee?

Most of the time beef is only acting cool and joking.

King Callabah
09-02-2005, 03:32 PM
mayonaise man droppin some science, i missed this LOL!

Mark
09-02-2005, 03:35 PM
I missed you King C :) PEACE

INF
09-02-2005, 03:37 PM
Infinity- Bringing fools together since 1982.:picture: