PDA

View Full Version : My encounter with the great fish

Geroge Costanza
11-17-2008, 09:26 AM
So I started to walk into the water. I won't lie to you I was terrified but I pressed on and as I made my way passed the breakers a strange calm came over me. I don't know if it was divine intervention or the kinship of all living things but I tell you at that moment I was a marine biologist

The sea was angry that day my friends, like an old man trying to return soup at a deli. I got about 50 feet out and then suddenly the great beast appeared before me. I tell you he was 10 stories high if he was a foot. As if sensing my presence he gave out a big bellow. I said 'easy big fella' and then as I watched him struggling i realized something was obstructing his breathing. From where I was standing i could see directly into the eye of the great fish

Then from out of nowhere a huge tidal wave lifted me tossed like a cork and I found myself on top of him face to face with the blow hole. I could barely see from all of the waves crashing down upon of me but i knew something was there so I reached my hand in and pulled out the obstruction

A GOLF BALL!!!!!

Art Vandelay
11-17-2008, 09:31 AM
[quote=Geroge Costanza;1385214]The sea was angry that day my friends, like an old man trying to return soup at a deli.
quote]

that's my favorite seinfeld line

SHRAP
11-17-2008, 09:47 AM
whales aint fish they are mammals

J-Cee
11-17-2008, 09:53 AM
http://mashable.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/spam.jpg

Art Vandelay
11-17-2008, 09:53 AM
whales aint fish they are mammals

whatever