PDA

View Full Version : Things You'd Only know if you From/Have Been to the Area/Country...

J-Cee
11-17-2008, 10:39 AM
Sydney,Aus:

+Where you find a pub..you almost always find a Kebab store..Aussies here love kebabs when theyre drunk....and they can cost like 8$

+The Suburb of Hurstville in Sydney is basically Chinatown

+When you hear a sound outside early mornings that sounds like a monkey of some sort...thats a bird called a Kookaburra....

+The trains in Sydney are 2 levels..downstairs/Upstairs seating areas....

+Most bouncers at Clubs/Pubs are Islanders(Maori,Tongans,Samoans etc)...

+If you see young males with shorts on(regardless of weather)..polo shirts on(collar usually up) and a hat tilted upwards..we call them Lads...they are mostly fukin assholes...like summy kids who try to scab smokes and if u dont give them up they'll cuss u out n shit.

+Most Pubs(Bars) Usually close around Midnight or 5am..depending on area...

+If you not from here..(even if you are in some cases)Some areas that you probably don't wanna go in Sydney are: Punchbowl,Cabramatta,Lalor Park,Quakers Hill..etc(feel free to add some for the aussie cunts)

+The Suburb of Kings Cross in Sydney is where you go for Strip Clubs,Prostitutes etc...all on basically 1 street.....

+What we call the Shire is basically from the Suburb Sutherland to Cronulla-Sutherland then,Kirrawee,Gymea,Miranda,Caringbah,Woolooware,C ronulla(accoridng to train line timetable)...most ppl from outside this area dont really like people from the shire as they tend to be close minded to everywhere else outside the shire..among other things also..sum1 else can go into detail as to why...

Get my drift..

FILL US IN ON YOUR PLACE OF RESIDENCE

Ghost In The 'Lac
11-17-2008, 10:59 AM
anytown in China

basketball is the biggest sport of all time and everyone is playing it, they have a basketball court every other block and every outdoor car park

the new generation of chinese arent as short as westerners think they are

chinese will spit in any place, any time, at any force and in unpredicable directions in relation to where you are standing/walking/sitting

chinese men are the loudest creatures known to exist (but not in an obnoxious way, they just love being loud), if you designed a pokemon on a chinese man its special power would be to shout really loud at really un-western like moments

chinese people, in general, cant drive very well.

if you are not chinese looking anything you do will attract HUGE amounts of interest from onlookers. I was once in a crowd feeding some deer bread and then everyoen else stopped feeding the deer bread and started handing me the deer bread so they could take pictures of me feeding the deer some bread instead.

those arcade basketball games hoop shooters are very popular. most towns will have one in the town square or in the arcade. again if you are not chinese and start playing one of these game a big crowd will form behind you and people will start going "aaaaahh" and "ooooooH" "very special" and shit if you are good. And I am good I rarely miss a shot on those games, the adoration makes you feel like Kobe

Macdonalds is seen as cool and upmarket place to eat.

prrra718
11-17-2008, 11:07 AM
Riding the G train, The D Train, The 1-2-3, alone late at night could be dangerous...

If you're not from the area most cabs will take advantadge of you ....

You can get drugs anywhere ....

Shoes and colored bandanas hanging are useually a sign of danger ....

Groups of little kids in hoodies is danger .....

Everyone is out 2 get you ....

Always pay respect 2 people on THEIR block ...

Sin City is the best stripclub....

new BBQ joint Dinosaurs or some shit is really good but there is a long wait....

Downtown has the craziest chinese food.....

Best pizza is ........ANCIENT SECRET

Hip-hop is still alive and heavy ....

Hip-hop concerts useually get ruined by ignorant people and violence ....

Traffic police are everywhere .....

Westchester and Long Island are considered a part of NYC....

oh yea...new york
________
VF500F (http://www.cyclechaos.com/wiki/Honda_VF500F)

J-Cee
11-17-2008, 11:10 AM
aiight cool..more detail like mine though....lol

Geroge Costanza
11-17-2008, 11:11 AM
you would know if youd been to slippery petes in NYC that i held the highest score for frogger for 10 years

J-Cee
11-17-2008, 11:12 AM
haha

J-Cee
11-19-2008, 02:57 AM
cmon then