PDA

View Full Version : life strategy thread.

DUMBO
11-17-2008, 12:55 PM
which one of these options are you taking or planning to take?

Tage
11-17-2008, 12:58 PM
live modestly is my choice right now.

a choice i will probably re-think later in life.

DUMBO
11-17-2008, 01:01 PM
last saturday i met with some co-students from my school and they kept talking about the process of finding tenured professorial positions, which in short includes a bunch of hoop-jumping.

instead, i've decided to earn as much cream as i can in the next 10-15 years and move to Grenada and retire there. all i need is an internet connection to work intermittently, and to get all the media i require. otherwise i just want an ill girl and an excellent climate. fuck the rat race - it's not a satisfying way to live, even if you're at the top of the food (salary)-chain.

Tyler Durden
11-17-2008, 01:03 PM
I chose house car wife kids.

But I still party, wanna travel, and wanna get paid.
Pretty soon I'll be fully trained and the money will come rolling, which means I can travel and party.

I'll chill a bit when the first kid drops

TSA
11-17-2008, 01:54 PM
i chose the first one, i want to do politics and therefore it's needed but the money is only for leverage in a world that wont have it otherwise, as soon as i've achieved my goals and made things better i would be happy living in the woods for all i care, and will probably spend my time in religious travel and learning.

Tage
11-17-2008, 02:02 PM
i chose the first one, i want to do politics

wow :mmmyah:

MAYOR QUIMBY
11-17-2008, 02:20 PM
I aint into drugs nor buying luxurious bullshit. I like saving money and then spending it on whatever i want (Going out, strippers, etc..)

DUMBO
11-17-2008, 03:00 PM
i chose the first one, i want to do politics and therefore it's needed but the money is only for leverage in a world that wont have it otherwise, as soon as i've achieved my goals and made things better i would be happy living in the woods for all i care, and will probably spend my time in religious travel and learning.

has anyone mentioned to you that your identity is all over the internet with various incriminating footage? that is why some of us have the common sense to stay anonymous.

good luck on the (failed) political campaign.