PDA

View Full Version : So i gotta get a passport.

Olive Oil Goombah
11-17-2008, 07:41 PM
Cuz im planning on going to Amsterdam, Belgium and France in March.
I filled out the application and i got the birth certificate and all that....but it says i gotta bring two pictures of myself??

WTF??

DUMBO
11-17-2008, 07:43 PM
passport pics are a bit different. they are in black and white and must not include any glare. you should be able to get them done near the passport office. you can't take them yourself.

food for thought
11-17-2008, 07:44 PM
u need two pictures fuck boy. whats the problem? u ever heard of passport size pictures?

Olive Oil Goombah
11-17-2008, 07:45 PM
oh ok...they take the photos at the post office i went to. I thought i had to bring my own or sumthin.

Olive Oil Goombah
11-17-2008, 07:46 PM
u need two pictures fuck boy. whats the problem? u ever heard of passport size pictures?

the two people who hate me most come to my rescue....is it possible your both just admirers???

Tage
11-17-2008, 08:34 PM
whats so bad about a pic?... why are you worried?

TSA
11-17-2008, 09:05 PM
i took mine at walgreens.

DUMBO
11-17-2008, 09:27 PM
the two people who hate me most come to my rescue....is it possible your both just admirers???

i made peace with you and your people a couple days ago. i hope you have a safe and enjoyable trip.

Longbongcilvaringz
11-17-2008, 09:35 PM
Peace to dat.

RzaRectum
11-17-2008, 09:49 PM
oh ok...they take the photos at the post office i went to. I thought i had to bring my own or sumthin.
Yes, they want 2 polaroids, but you only have to cut them down to size so they will fit in the fold. They won't say nuthin as long as they're the right size and no glare. Photoshop is a big plus. They like to use decent looking glamour shots.

Olive Oil Goombah
11-17-2008, 10:41 PM
haha...fuckin assholes

Blackula Spectacula
11-17-2008, 11:53 PM
I filled out the application and i got the birth certificate and all that....but it says i gotta bring two pictures of myself??

WTF??

You need two of the same copy. One for the passport itself and another for government records.

You can go to Kinkos and get them taken just ask for passport pictures because the size and how the picture is centered is very specific.

Koolish
11-17-2008, 11:56 PM
can you smile in them?

canada won't let you smile so that everyone looks like a terrorist

4 seconds.

Blackula Spectacula
11-18-2008, 12:01 AM
No .. i smiled in mines

Koolish
11-18-2008, 12:05 AM
what?

damn it i wanted to smile

those crest white stripes were a fucking waste

A FUCKING WASTE

TAURO
11-18-2008, 12:07 AM
NickyTooch is a WOP

WithOut Passport (actual meaning)

Koolish
11-18-2008, 12:10 AM
hahahaha

Olive Oil Goombah
11-18-2008, 09:59 AM
SMH.....racists.

Prince Rai
11-18-2008, 10:06 AM
even if i smiled in mine, they will still stop me and act as if i was a terrorist.
i still love america tho just your fucking border control dickheads are gay as hell.

NickyTooch, don't worry, your passport will be fine and just enjoy YourRope.

Blackula Spectacula
11-18-2008, 11:30 AM
what?

damn it i wanted to smile

those crest white stripes were a fucking waste

A FUCKING WASTE

*shrugs* I dunno what to tell you buddy

Durag
11-18-2008, 11:36 AM
I accidently put my passport in the washing machine when i was drunk along with various other items. Broke the washing machine, and ive to get a new passport. Fuckin 90 euros or something, robbing fuckers.

begongo
11-18-2008, 11:50 AM
lmao I never understood how some people don't have passports ... I first left the country before I can even remember, like being only a couple of months old lol

whatever

Nicky hit me up if you come to amsterdam and wanna meet up or something

DUMBO
11-18-2008, 12:05 PM
SMH.....racists.

co-sign. calling people names is wack.

Robert
11-18-2008, 12:07 PM
co-sign. calling people names is wack.

Bahahahaha!

THIS GUY I TELLS YA!!

check two
11-18-2008, 12:15 PM
I didn't think they made polaroid film anymore?

HANZO
11-18-2008, 01:42 PM
i once read that 85% of Americans dnt have a passport. y'all need to travel more.
I have 2 Passports thats how trill i am.

so Nicky buddy you need passport, come to me. what country you want, i got US, UK, German, French and Japanese passports. cause i kno you i give you good deal.

TAURO
11-18-2008, 02:30 PM
SMH.....racists.

It's not racist, you are WithOut Passport, the fact that you're italian is just coincidental +)

Olive Oil Goombah
11-18-2008, 02:34 PM
i once read that 85% of Americans dnt have a passport. y'all need to travel more.

so Nicky buddy you need passport, come to me. what country you want, i got US, UK, German, French and Japanese passports. cause i kno you i give you good deal.

Well you used to not need a passport to go to Canada, and thats the only place I been outside of the U.S. Europe is different, you got like five different countries that would be like one state over here. But you forgot to say buddy after all of that

It's not racist, you are WithOut Passport, the fact that you're italian is just coincidental +)

it was originally without papers i believe....

DUMBO
11-18-2008, 02:45 PM
Well you used to not need a passport to go to Canada, and thats the only place I been outside of the U.S. Europe is different, you got like five different countries that would be like one state over here. But you forgot to say buddy after all of that

it was originally without papers i believe....

where did you go in Canada, my Italian brother?

HANZO
11-18-2008, 02:48 PM

you can travel through the European union without a passport. there are no borders.

Olive Oil Goombah
11-18-2008, 03:01 PM
you can travel through the European union without a passport. there are no borders.

Thats new tho right?

where did you go in Canada, my Italian brother?

The canadian side of Niagara Falls only....maybe you dont even need a passport for that now. I dunno. I just remmeber your hamburgers tasted alot different.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
11-18-2008, 03:27 PM

WTF??

I thought y'all mobsters could get any paper for the right money.

Damn, times change.

Olive Oil Goombah
11-18-2008, 03:30 PM
hahahaha......ah the good old days....all you got now is a buncha punks taking lessons from movies and tv shows.

It used to be about honor, respect.....now its all about the dollars and media coverage.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
11-18-2008, 03:33 PM
and about who's the biggest gay in Tampa Bay

Olive Oil Goombah
11-18-2008, 03:37 PM
yeeeeeeea...i havent heard of that one, but if i need to kno were the biggest gays are, i'll remember to ask you.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
11-18-2008, 03:42 PM
oh you don't have to, you don't visit KTL? Search there.

Also, I always wanted to ask you, do you have greasy hair? And do your cats have greasy hair balls?

Olive Oil Goombah
11-18-2008, 03:55 PM
somebody was angered by my last comment

DR. NICK RIVIERA
11-18-2008, 03:57 PM
heey, I wouldn't knew about that if I wasn't searching for myself. I am a proud lesbian after all.

Olive Oil Goombah
11-18-2008, 04:43 PM
i still havent figured out if your a girl or a guy

DUMBO
11-18-2008, 04:45 PM
break it up fellas. before racism destroys us all.

HANZO
11-18-2008, 04:51 PM
Thats new tho right?

its been around for around 10 years in the older EU member nations. apart from in England cause we gotta cross the sea to get into Europe so passport checks are still in place.

begongo
11-18-2008, 06:05 PM

I'd actually like to buy one of those for entertainment purposes, you deal them? and if yes, how much?

HANZO
11-18-2008, 06:10 PM
well its 50 sterling for a UK passport. i can find out the price for any of the others.

begongo
11-18-2008, 06:11 PM
how real are they? 50 sterling bucks seem a fair price to me

HANZO
11-18-2008, 06:15 PM
my homie G-Man sells them, he reliable. mainly used for ID as normal Police cannot tell the difference between a real and a fake cause they stupid. border control is another story though.

begongo
11-18-2008, 06:16 PM
cool I think I want a british one, you think you could hook me up?

Longbongcilvaringz
11-18-2008, 06:24 PM
break it up fellas. before racism destroys us all.

haha, this fellow.

HANZO
11-18-2008, 06:35 PM
cool I think I want a british one, you think you could hook me up?

ahaha i will work on it. i can even use my connections in Holland. the Dutch Turks are grimier than Anglo Turks.

begongo
11-18-2008, 06:38 PM
oh that'd be really cool, let me know when how where etc through a pm or if you got msn or something

HANZO
11-18-2008, 06:57 PM
i will see what can be done. If i were you i would form a connection with the Turks/Kurds in Amsterdam or watever city your in. you being from Gheorghe Hagi's nation would be your way in. this will lead to endless amount of drugs and other nice stuff.

begongo
11-18-2008, 07:02 PM
i will see what can be done. If i were you i would form a connection with the Turks/Kurds in Amsterdam or watever city your in. you being from Gheorghe Hagi's nation would be your way in. this will lead to endless amount of drugs and other nice stuff. yeah I actually went into a turkish shop a couple of weeks ago and saw romanian biscuits on the shelve, so I started talking to the guy and he told me they got big business and connections with romanians, he even knew some basic romanian words

but people here are quite quiet about their illegal businesses, not like in romania, and you have to wait a while till you can actually ask "btw ... do you have any idea where I could buy a fake passport/ID/driver's license?"

HANZO
11-18-2008, 07:09 PM
you will need to gain trust first before you can ask about stuff like that. Turks are incredibly paranoid, so they would need to know you better before they tell you about the secret shit.

begongo
11-18-2008, 07:18 PM
yeah, I see

it's really hard to make these underground connections for me here since I don't speak dutch, let alone any other minority languages and unfortunately or fortunately lol romanians are very few here

Olive Oil Goombah
11-18-2008, 07:38 PM
yeah I actually went into a turkish shop a couple of weeks ago and saw romanian biscuits on the shelve, so I started talking to the guy and he told me they got big business and connections with romanians, he even knew some basic romanian words

but people here are quite quiet about their illegal businesses, not like in romania, and you have to wait a while till you can actually ask "btw ... do you have any idea where I could buy a fake passport/ID/driver's license?"

One of my professors is Romanian...Last name Boia. He has a little bit of an accent and i couldnt for the life of me figure out what he was, as the last name threw me off a bit to.. I was thinking maybe Croation or Balkan. I guess i was close.

First Romanian person I've ever met.