PDA

View Full Version : This is why I hate living in apartments.

IrOnMaN
11-17-2008, 10:36 PM
For the past two weeks, my next door neighbor has been accusing me of banging on the wall, disturbing his sleep. He sleeps near the wall where my bathroom is. Why would I get up at 1:00am-6:00am and bang on the wall for no reason at all? Does that make sense? On 11/02/08, he knocked on my door saying that I was disturbing his sleep. I told him that I'm not knocking or banging on the walls in the three hours of the morning. IT IS NOT ME!!!

Last week, I'd say around 5:30am, he starts yelling "STOP IT! STOP IT! I HAVE TO WORK! I HAVE TO EAT! I HAVE TO SLEEP! STOP IT! I WILL GO OFF ON YOU, MOTHERFUCKER!! STOP IT!! STOP IT!! STOP IT!!"

I was like WTF?? IT IS NOT ME! So, I went to the manager to tell her about the situation and she told me that it is not me, it's someone else doing it. Then he comes into the office. Punk couldn't even look in my eyes.}:| The manager told him what was going on and he apologized. I was like "Whatever!"

So, this morning, he was at it......again. The police knocked on my door. Now, I'm REALLY pissed! I showed them my ID and everything and the officer told me that he wasn't hearing any noises either. The guy must be hearing things. I thought we were finished with this knocking crap. If he knocks on my door again, there will be a problem!:{

PALEHORSE
11-17-2008, 10:38 PM
yea i had cops break in my apartment with a warrant 4 a past tennant...bullshit

Longbongcilvaringz
11-17-2008, 10:49 PM
The difference here, Palehorse, is that you are a criminal scum bag.

Dear old Ironman, is just trying to get some shut eye.

PALEHORSE
11-17-2008, 11:07 PM
your an idiot and what you said makes no sense and therefore doesnt matter
but yes if i ever saw you i would rob you for your silver spoon

EAGLE EYE
11-17-2008, 11:18 PM
your an idiot and what you said makes no sense and therefore doesnt matter
but yes if i ever saw you i would rob you for your silver spoon

vikddjXsuD0

Koolish
11-17-2008, 11:50 PM
For the past two weeks, my next door neighbor has been accusing me of banging on the wall, disturbing his sleep. He sleeps near the wall where my bathroom is. Why would I get up at 1:00am-6:00am and bang on the wall for no reason at all? Does that make sense? On 11/02/08, he knocked on my door saying that I was disturbing his sleep. I told him that I'm not knocking or banging on the walls in the three hours of the morning. IT IS NOT ME!!!

Last week, I'd say around 5:30am, he starts yelling "STOP IT! STOP IT! I HAVE TO WORK! I HAVE TO EAT! I HAVE TO SLEEP! STOP IT! I WILL GO OFF ON YOU, MOTHERFUCKER!! STOP IT!! STOP IT!! STOP IT!!"

I was like WTF?? IT IS NOT ME! So, I went to the manager to tell her about the situation and she told me that it is not me, it's someone else doing it. Then he comes into the office. Punk couldn't even look in my eyes.}:| The manager told him what was going on and he apologized. I was like "Whatever!"

So, this morning, he was at it......again. The police knocked on my door. Now, I'm REALLY pissed! I showed them my ID and everything and the officer told me that he wasn't hearing any noises either. The guy must be hearing things. I thought we were finished with this knocking crap. If he knocks on my door again, there will be a problem!:{

holy shit no lie back when my family lived in townhouses we had the exact same problem. this crazy lady next door kept saying we would be banging, but worse than that, she would keep banging on our walls to make us stop.

one day we were all sitting at dinner, and i remember everything was quiet for a second, and all we hear is *BAM, BAM BAM* on the second fucking floor.

the lady apparently slept on the third floor on a mattress surrounded by mosquito netting.

these people are just nuts, nothing you can do.

Tage
11-18-2008, 07:42 AM
that shit would scare the hell out of me some loony waking me up accusing me of shit all the time...

after a while i would actually bang on the walls just so that twat didnt spin me out.

Durag
11-18-2008, 08:02 AM
Yeah, fuck appartments. I lived in a few but kicked out of them all for having parties and shit, and one actaully went on fire in the middle of a drug party and we all got arrested for fighting the cops, but the pricks wouldnt let me upstairs to see if i had lost all my possesions. All my cds were up there and i just wanted to go up and see if they were ok, but the pricks wouldnt let me up so i started fighting them. I was out of my mind of drink coke and X though.

Apartments are wack though. Any small bit of noise and people will complaign and get you kicked out. But its also wack if your neighbour is having parties constantly and you cant sleep.

Afficial_Nastee
11-18-2008, 08:26 AM
Appartments are only fucked up if people complain to much or start bitching too much....

I won't complain if they're building a party with noise etc. cuz I'm not like that, fuck dat....

Prince Rai
11-18-2008, 10:02 AM
dude,

we had family over with kids and shit,

and our upstairs neighbour just got a new girl and he would fuck her 24/7, and we would hear that shit. and it's so embarassing because it's not our fault but somehow is?

KERZO
11-18-2008, 10:47 AM

Start blasting some drum & bass..that'll fuck his shyt up,lol

Durag
11-18-2008, 11:15 AM
Appartments are only fucked up if people complain to much or start bitching too much....

I won't complain if they're building a party with noise etc. cuz I'm not like that, fuck dat....

So youd live there and not be able to sleep coz some cunt was partying every nite? Fuck that

Kingkazim
11-18-2008, 11:22 AM
if you think thats bad imagine 2 ugly fucks humping everyday in the apartment above CONSTANTLY, its embarrassing and awkward.

Durag
11-18-2008, 11:26 AM
Yeah thats fucked, fuck that. What can ya do but go to their door and tell them to shut the fuck up fuckin. Problem is they'll call you a pervert for listening.

minibumpsh
11-18-2008, 12:00 PM
ill tell you right now this niggas BEAMIN out of his mind hahahah up at wee hours of the morning claiming to hear thngs. i used to hear things too, its all paranoia and it never raely goes away even after u stop using. Or this guy really is just crazy. OR hes gay and wants an excuse 2 see u and talk to u.

Durag
11-18-2008, 12:02 PM
Wat the fuck are talking about

minibumpsh
11-18-2008, 12:04 PM
Yeah, fuck appartments. I lived in a few but kicked out of them all for having parties and shit, and one actaully went on fire in the middle of a drug party and we all got arrested for fighting the cops, but the pricks wouldnt let me upstairs to see if i had lost all my possesions. All my cds were up there and i just wanted to go up and see if they were ok, but the pricks wouldnt let me up so i started fighting them. I was out of my mind of drink coke and X though.

Apartments are wack though. Any small bit of noise and people will complaign and get you kicked out. But its also wack if your neighbour is having parties constantly and you cant sleep.

alcohol and cocaine makes the effects of exstacy either not work, or youd barely feel it. so u prbably werent fucked up.

minibumpsh
11-18-2008, 12:06 PM
Wat the fuck are talking about

beamin...like high on amphetamines

Durag
11-18-2008, 12:07 PM
No it doesnt. You go on a nite out, take alcohol and X, and then when the nights calming down you start on the coke, it keeps the buzz of the X going without having to keep taking X and thereby not looking like a fuckin drunk downsyndrom cunt trying to make conversation

Robert
11-18-2008, 12:15 PM
Last time I took pills I was in the unfortunate situation where I was forced to drink copious amounts of straight vodka in order to come down.

Just thought I'd share that with you guys.

Drugs are a helluva drug.

Senator C. Palantine
11-18-2008, 12:19 PM
After analyzing many Ironman posts I believe he has many mental difficulties.

I belive the 'complaining man' in his post doesnt actually exist and is in fact a part of Ironman's complex, and severely damaged, pysche.

Real Shit.

Durag
11-18-2008, 12:20 PM
Pills are good. Best times of my life have been on pills.

netscape check two
11-18-2008, 12:22 PM
Yeah, I guess a lot of the older apartment complexes don't have soundprooofing. But do the newer apartment complexes actually have good soundproofing or not?

Senator C. Palantine
11-18-2008, 12:22 PM
Best times of my life have been on Betamax.

Golden Era, Son.

Golden Era.

DUMBO
11-18-2008, 12:24 PM

why don't you quit banging on his fucking wall?

minibumpsh
11-18-2008, 12:24 PM
No it doesnt. You go on a nite out, take alcohol and X, and then when the nights calming down you start on the coke, it keeps the buzz of the X going without having to keep taking X and thereby not looking like a fuckin drunk downsyndrom cunt trying to make conversation

Nah son trust me i think i know enough about drugs and the way each drug balances or counter affects other drugs.alcohol and x is the WORST idea ever esp b/c if u drink after taking E u take the chances of ruining the Effectts of e. it also dehydrates ur body which u dont need cause ur already on E which is already dehdydrating you. and cocain does NOT keep the buzz of E going, it soberss you from the ecstacy, cocaine and ecstacy do not MIX unlless ur pill are like omegas which are straight meth. and u neg repped me for knowing myfacts

ilzPotent
11-18-2008, 12:25 PM
Dude, I have a fucked up neighbor too. I live in a real nice neighborhood and this bitch calls her cat every morning at 5:00 a.m. She has a "I smoke 3 packs a day" type of raspy voice and the cats name is babeeeeeeeee. I'm gonna kill it. Then someone come to bring her her crack at about 5:30 a.m. and they beep their horn. Unbelieveable, but i'm no complainer, I just copped a bb gun for that ass. To top it all off - I heard her beating her mother up one saturday morning at like 7:00 a.m.

Last week I screamed on her - so now when she sees me, she runs in her house. Imma get her tho. It's fucked up. I had to sleep at my friends house for 2 days just to get more then 3 hours of uninterrupted sleep.

For the police here..I'm kidding

For those who know me figuratively....truth.

Robert
11-18-2008, 12:27 PM
What is worse then having a fucked neighbour is having a fucked housemate.

Durag
11-18-2008, 12:29 PM
Nah son trust me i think i know enough about drugs and the way each drug balances or counter affects other drugs.alcohol and x is the WORST idea ever esp b/c if u drink after taking E u take the chances of ruining the Effectts of e. it also dehydrates ur body which u dont need cause ur already on E which is already dehdydrating you. and cocain does NOT keep the buzz of E going, it soberss you from the ecstacy, cocaine and ecstacy do not MIX unlless ur pill are like omegas which are straight meth. and u neg repped me for knowing myfacts

Yeah, alcohol and X isnt the best idea, coz you do get dehyrated, when you combine them you get a way better buzz. Im on about talking 20 -30 tablets as well, not just a few. Coke doesnt keep the actual X buzz going, but it continues a certain buzz which you get when you are coming down. It doesnt sober you from the X, weed does that.

minibumpsh
11-18-2008, 12:40 PM
OMG NO
weed Kicks in the E. like u know how u gott wait like 30 45 minutes?
if u smoke weed, it kicks it in.
weed kicks in everything from like xanax, oxys, e, heroin, everything basically, except cocaine.

the most hits of e ive taken at once was 12, and i almost died from that. so idk how u did 20-30 thats CRAZY.

Robert
11-18-2008, 12:43 PM
12? 30?

Wtf are you guys taking? Placebo pills?

Prolifical ENG
11-18-2008, 12:45 PM
My semi-detached should be ready next year. The wall inbetween the houses is concrete so if the person beside me unit goes up in flames mine wont. He would have to bang with a sledge hammer for me to notice.

IrOnMaN
11-18-2008, 12:47 PM
After analyzing many Ironman posts I believe he has many mental difficulties.

I belive the 'complaining man' in his post doesnt actually exist and is in fact a part of Ironman's complex, and severely damaged, pysche.

Real Shit.

Please don't insult me so you can gain positive attention from ignore people. Maybe you haven't read my post all the way. Plus, I find it very strange when members of WTC start to analyze my posts because they don't have shit else to do but bitch and complain about shit they have no control over. Stop worrying about my life and get one of your own. Fucking thick glass wearing nerd!

why don't you quit banging on his fucking wall?
It is not me. It's someone else who's making all of the noise.

Afficial_Nastee
11-18-2008, 01:53 PM
and our upstairs neighbour just got a new girl and he would fuck her 24/7, and we would hear that shit. and it's so embarassing because it's not our fault but somehow is?
I'm not that type of guy that complains a lot so.... And I DO live in an appartment but I don't care if the others make noise or whateva cuz I make noise too so I don't give a fuck....

Durag
11-18-2008, 02:46 PM
OMG NO
weed Kicks in the E. like u know how u gott wait like 30 45 minutes?
if u smoke weed, it kicks it in.
weed kicks in everything from like xanax, oxys, e, heroin, everything basically, except cocaine.

the most hits of e ive taken at once was 12, and i almost died from that. so idk how u did 20-30 thats CRAZY.

You see, thats the complete opposite of me or any of my friends. We had to stop smoking weed when takin E coz it ruined the buzz. It tasted lovely smoking a joint when your out of it, but it ruined the buzz for us. I guess drugs effect people driferently.

And ive built up a tollerence to E after all the years of taking it. 10 wouldnt really effect me that much now, so id have to take a lot. Yeah ive collapsed, being in hospital, one time got knewmonia and could bearly walk or eat for a week after going on a year bender of taking E, i was only sleeping 4 nights every week, the docter told me if i kept living my life like this i was gonna die, so i had to calm down.

One weekend we went away, and took over 60 the whole weekend. On the sunday id taken 17, and i was completly sober, it didnt have any effect at all.

I dont take them much now coz whenever i do i just blackout and wont remember a thing, even if im not out of it at all. I just do coke now really. And of course alcohol.

netscape check two
11-18-2008, 02:49 PM
I can help.

http://cm1.dotspotter.com/media/0/79/14/drew.jpg

HANZO
11-18-2008, 02:57 PM
my neighbours wake me up every morning at 7:30am. its annoying as fuck. all i hear is them arguing. if i wasnt so tired in the morning i would punch through the wall.

netscape check two
11-18-2008, 03:04 PM
I was going to make a similar topic concerning if people here had any weird, crazy or irritating neighbors until I saw this one. lol I have some neighbors in my apartment that seem to be arguing all the time also. I don't see what the point is for a couple to stay together, if you're just going to be aruging and fighting all the time.

minibumpsh
11-18-2008, 03:09 PM
my neighbours wake me up every morning at 7:30am. its annoying as fuck. all i hear is them arguing. if i wasnt so tired in the morning i would punch through the wall.

youre turning me onn
I LOVE guys who punch things no joke i think its HotT

HANZO
11-18-2008, 03:14 PM
youre turning me onn
I LOVE guys who punch things no joke i think its HotT

ahahahahahahaha!!!

finally a woman who appreciates violence.

Art Vandelay
11-18-2008, 03:16 PM
yea i had cops break in my apartment with a warrant 4 a past tennant...bullshit

yeah, whatever happened with that situation?

Koolish
11-18-2008, 03:57 PM
What is worse then having a fucked neighbour is having a fucked housemate.
word

this guy had an "i cook, i don't clean" policy

fucking fruit flies man, hundreds