PDA

View Full Version : Hash is better than Weed

Koolish
11-18-2008, 12:03 AM
yeah

11th Chamber
11-18-2008, 12:04 AM
If your gonna post a stupid thread like this, than dont post.

Blackula Spectacula
11-18-2008, 12:05 AM
I like hash better . yes.

Koolish
11-18-2008, 12:07 AM
yo this is intelligent discussion man

it's better than half of the gay threads i've been seeing lately

and fuck, i'm high on hash so it's inevitable

INF
11-18-2008, 02:12 AM
you aint have no hash if you aint got weed. shit is stupid. the bud is at the top and then below it is the things that come with it. Hash is made from the resin and shit

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hashish

its the fuckin tric's (trichomes AKA Crystals) off of the marijuana flower (bud)

stupid fools.

ya'll be talking about some bullshit like you in grade school and shit. tired of that shit.

Ya'll a waste of fuckin vision with this repetitive shit. STOP talking about shit you aint fucking with and go fuck with it for real and stop wasting internet bandwidth with it.

cmon now

EAGLE EYE
11-18-2008, 02:16 AM
LOL @ infinity

hear about that fabricated bandwidth shortage story yet? google that. it will piss you off. Comcast, Time Warner etc wanna cap peoples accounts and make new package plans thus increasing bills and reducing what you get in return

People will believe the hype too

INF
11-18-2008, 02:22 AM
eventually ... right before we lose our man made electricity system , they will restrict our internet considerably. This is true and can be researched. Right now though its every pirate for himself though (no homo).

I'll add internet control to my list of things that are very IMPORTANT to explain to the general public and find a way to incorperate it into the giant history lesson that will be common knowledge.

its enough to sweat over but not quite. I aint ever sweat from reading unless it was real hot in the area I was reading in and that aint cuzza the reading thats cuzza the climate and temp control of the area. Diff shit all together.

ya , I'm on my shit now. fuck you hater.

Tage
11-18-2008, 07:36 AM
at the moment i dont give a shit what i smoke.

i cant get either.

Durag
11-18-2008, 07:40 AM
Fuck that, in no way is hash better than weed. When i was younger, i used to have a good laugh being stoned off hash coz it wasnt as strong, and used to make me laugh like a little bitch for hours, but overally weed is better.

Ghost In The 'Lac
11-18-2008, 08:12 AM
This is a valid topic. The only problem is its VERY difficult to get pure hash now.

But Hash has a better high, it gives you a mental high, rather than a body high. It makes me alert and happy. If I could get hold of good Hash I would smoke it more than weed.

KERZO
11-18-2008, 10:38 AM
you aint have no hash if you aint got weed. shit is stupid. the bud is at the top and then below it is the things that come with it. Hash is made from the resin and shit

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hashish

its the fuckin tric's (trichomes AKA Crystals) off of the marijuana flower (bud)

stupid fools.

cmon now

Speaking the truth as usual..

Fuck that, in no way is hash better than weed. When i was younger, i used to have a good laugh being stoned off hash coz it wasnt as strong, and used to make me laugh like a little bitch for hours, but overally weed is better.

Ditto...

This is a valid topic. The only problem is its VERY difficult to get pure hash now.

But Hash has a better high, it gives you a mental high, rather than a body high. It makes me alert and happy. If I could get hold of good Hash I would smoke it more than weed.

I wouldnt say either are better..good hash is good hash and good weed is good weed. they both give you different stones so it really depends on whether you like the mind altering effects of some serious sativa or the body stone effect of a good charas or pollen.

Smoking is just as subjective as music..

supreme M
11-18-2008, 11:20 AM
^ word to the last thing fermi said
theres good hash and theres bad hash such as its good weed and dirt weed

i prefer weed, since hash is everywhere here. its what i smoke the most, so weed is more like a treat nahmean

and ghostlaced your wrong son, the hash can give you the exatc same high as weed.. it all comes down to if its made with indica or sativa and hash is mostly made with indica strains.. so youll get a body high, while sativa is more off a mindfuck
BUT its easier to lace the hash with resin, stems and shit like that so its more difficult to know if ur buying soapbar(wich is common in the uk, ive heard) or some good shit

peace

Guarded By Martyrs
11-18-2008, 11:24 AM

Just what I was thinking.

I understand some people really can't handle a couple of tokes on a Bud Joint...
But I can't understand anyone saying they actually prefer to smoke Hash ?

Bud is like Ferrero Rochet and Hash is like those cheap chocolates on the christmas tree.

Durag
11-18-2008, 11:24 AM
Plus with hash you run the risk of buying kak (bad hash). I dunno how many times when i was younger i used to get hash, and then id roll a joint and realize the burn was wack, and then smoke it, and it would do nothing. It takes about 3 joints of kak to get the same high from half a joint of hash. Problem is they look nearly exactly the same.

Hash was the only thing you could get in places here for ages, but in the last few years weed has been as readily available

Ghost In The 'Lac
11-18-2008, 11:40 AM
As I said, it depends if I can get good hash. Thats harder to find for me than weed.

I went for years looking down on Hash as a chav peasant drug. from the ages of 14-21 I always looked at Hash as something for people who didnt know much about drugs, didnt care about drugs, couldnt afford weed, and were generally dirty people. I used to break off the brown watercolor block into pieces in Art class in high school and sell it to the 8th year kids as hash. Thats how much I though of these dudes, they didnt know shit, thats why they are smoking it. I would never go near the stuff, not even a single toke I would take, no way, it went against weed smokers morals.

But after years of skunk abuse, and a few good experiances on some good Hash, my mind has changed on it greatly. ive got off my vitriolistic teenage bullshit, and decided a Hash high is nicer than a weed high. Ive only smoked hash once in the last 6 months. But it was cool I had sex that night and it was fucking great, there was a lot of contented laughing involved, I love Hash. To often with strong weed, my whole body leaves me, it wants me to sit down and do nothing. It can make you more potent if you can succesfully fight that lazy urge and do stuff, that takes will power and mental strengh but it pays off and makes sex, music, and other stuff much more enjoyable on weed.

But with hash theres no effort involved. It just gets me high without effect the rest of my body. Its alot mroe of a stimulant.

THE MASON
11-18-2008, 11:53 AM
I prefer to smoke the herbals, but hash gets you high differently nice to indulge as long as its good.

The hash i get is made by my dealer from his plants, and it pretty good. plus he usually will just through some in for fre if you buy enough herbals, its all real. plus hes a good friend of mine so i know its aight hash.

Hash is something i use to accent my weed high

Sgt Holly Wood
11-18-2008, 01:33 PM
i voted hashish

although i prefer that white over both...

KERZO
11-18-2008, 02:38 PM
aint no hash can beat the likes of a good sativa haze like this 'Amnesia' -

http://thebigtrip.us/images/aatestbud%20005.jpg

:b

DrunkenMasta303
11-18-2008, 03:04 PM
smokin hash joints is a waste, the best is to mix them both, it will get u high as a mf and the taste is delicious lol, because weed is stronger than hash but hash tastes better than weed imo, ova here we call it the kingly mixture (rough translation), but when i go to a coffeeshop here and buy some hash and weed of the same price then its almost 100% that the weed is more powerfull, so i prefer weed

hash is a weed 2ndary

food for thought
11-18-2008, 03:13 PM
u ppl dont undertand that hash is the THC kif out of nuggs that was pressed together???

when u get some good hash, its better than the bombest chronic IMO

i prefer to melt down the hash with some herbals and roll that shit into a blizzak u feel me? i got stories bout htat shit.

its the best of both worlds baby!

supreme M
11-18-2008, 03:22 PM
u ppl dont undertand that hash is the THC kif out of nuggs that was pressed together???

when u get some good hash, its better than the bombest chronic IMO

i prefer to melt down the hash with some herbals and roll that shit into a blizzak u feel me? i got stories bout htat shit.

its the best of both worlds baby!

lol what YOU dont understand is that thats a huge waste off weed to compact that shit down to a much smaller amount. therefor people who sell hash RARLY do it the way its "supposed" to be made and mix that shit wiff stems and shit..
and word on the mixing...
and word to rhino, the tase off hash is better... but wtf? its a waste smoking a hash joint???? bullshit

Koolish
11-18-2008, 03:46 PM
shit i didn't read anyone saying that they thought hash and weed were two different substances

11th Chamber
11-18-2008, 03:49 PM
this feels more like a europeon topic that anything

food for thought
11-18-2008, 05:22 PM
lol what YOU dont understand is that thats a huge waste off weed to compact that shit down to a much smaller amount. therefor people who sell hash RARLY do it the way its "supposed" to be made and mix that shit wiff stems and shit..

what YOU dont understand is that its not a waste if the THC is extracted and made into hash. u r then smoking pure THC (kiff)

what good is weed if all the THC is not in it no more?

the shit u said about ppl not making it right for the purpose of making their profit, that applies to EVRYTHING. no shit if they dont do it right it aint good.

and hash dooes not contain seeds and stems. where do u get your shit from?

ppl might throw seeds and stems in the pile of weed they are about to extract THC from, but that does no harm if done properly since there IS minute amomunts of THC in them. now if thats all they use to make their hash (seeds and stems) that is not possible sice they wont get enough Kiff to make a piece of hash. u sparkle?

supreme M
11-18-2008, 05:37 PM
what YOU dont understand is that its not a waste if the THC is extracted and made into hash. u r then smoking pure THC (kiff)

what good is weed if all the THC is not in it no more?

the shit u said about ppl not making it right for the purpose of making their profit, that applies to EVRYTHING. no shit if they dont do it right it aint good.

and hash dooes not contain seeds and stems. where do u get your shit from?

ppl might throw seeds and stems in the pile of weed they are about to extract THC from, but that does no harm if done properly since there IS minute amomunts of THC in them. now if thats all they use to make their hash (seeds and stems) that is not possible sice they wont get enough Kiff to make a piece of hash. u sparkle?

hash is not an extract off THC !!!! dont try to school me on HASH man, i KNOW hash, belive me
are you talking about (i dont know the word for it, except what we call it - pollen)? thats the crystals saved up and compressed into something that looks like hash? some call it sess(skampoe told me they called it sess around his way).... that concists off almost pure thc

hash is basiclly compressed weed and people will put plastic, rubber, stems and seeds in it to make a bigger quantiti

peace

INF
11-18-2008, 05:38 PM
fucking retarded

smh

Ninja
11-18-2008, 06:09 PM
depends on what tyoe of hash and weed you talking about!!!

Longbongcilvaringz
11-18-2008, 08:33 PM
LOL @ infinity

hear about that fabricated bandwidth shortage story yet? google that. it will piss you off. Comcast, Time Warner etc wanna cap peoples accounts and make new package plans thus increasing bills and reducing what you get in return

People will believe the hype too

ha, this has been the case here forever.

It is bad.

food for thought
11-18-2008, 09:22 PM
hash is not an extract off THC !!!! dont try to school me on HASH man, i KNOW hash, belive me
are you talking about (i dont know the word for it, except what we call it - pollen)? thats the crystals saved up and compressed into something that looks like hash? some call it sess(skampoe told me they called it sess around his way).... that concists off almost pure thc

hash is basiclly compressed weed and people will put plastic, rubber, stems and seeds in it to make a bigger quantiti

peace

yo oviouslay dont know what your talking about, or you dont know your proper terminology or some shit.

where did i say hash is an extract of THC u fuckin idiot? lol that is impossible. wtf? do u know that THC is the chemical in weed that gets you high? how

hash is THC. withought the leafy material of weed ok. the kiff i was talking about is THC. if u have an abundance of kiff, u appy heat and pressure to it and u get HASH. if u wanna extract THC from weed to make hash, that is possible also when u get follow processes that SEPERATE the kiff from the weed(leafy substance). when this kiff is allowed to dry, it appears like regular kiff off your grinder(if u know what that is). to make it into hash u apply heat and pressure like previously stated and push it together to make the rubber type substance that is the final product hash.

lmao thats the most ignorant shit i ever heard in my life

dont try to school me on HASH man, i KNOW hash

lol quit crying u lil hoe! and dont talk about shit when u aint know na...ting about it.

im out