PDA

View Full Version : Master P/No Limit

The Hound
11-18-2008, 01:04 AM
haha surely there's some master p/no limit fans on here ...

ice cream man is pretty dope album ... i enjoy listening to that joint and some assorted TRU or 504 boyz shiznit ...

NxVzhpcX_pM
CSGRemX9i3U
BlWks8jTpBA
qGbfymq9rAg
kgGzVZq7mQ0
bYE2ReyrFQc
rESzDcOu76A
7OiQD15M1iU
K1fx02MANo8
kN-04ZvceLY
LjTJXUCPln8

UGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH H

Wu-Tang Gambino
11-18-2008, 01:15 AM
Of course wack shit is posted. No Limit actually had some real talent and not the garbage master P pushed.

Young Bleed
Mac
Fiend
Mystikal
Steady Mobb'n

Those are the real artists from No Limit. Mac had 2 great albums, Young Bleed only had one on No Limit but his post-NL career has been great. NL gets a bad rep (and rightfully so) but Bleed, Fiend & Mac especially are some talented emcees.

Vikthor
11-18-2008, 01:15 AM
i have my silkk the shocker cd around here somewhere

The Hound
11-18-2008, 01:16 AM
Of course wack shit is posted. No Limit actually had some real talent and not the garbage master P pushed.

Young Bleed
Mac
Fiend
Mystikal
Steady Mobb'n

Those are the real artists from No Limit. Mac had 2 great albums, Young Bleed only had one on No Limit but his post-NL career has been great. NL gets a bad rep (and rightfully so) but Bleed, Fiend & Mac especially are some talented emcees.

shut ya mouth bitch

ughhhhhhhhhhh

Vikthor
11-18-2008, 01:17 AM
doesnt snoop have a nolimit cd out>?

netscape check two
11-18-2008, 01:28 AM
-Master P, Ghetto D was a classic
-Fiend, still doing his thing. 'There's one in every family' is a classic album. Part 2 is coming out.
-Gambino Family, their album 'Ghetto Organized' was hardcore, mafiosis style.
-Steady Mobb'n had some nice hard albums
-Mr. Serv-On, still doing his thing.
-Soulja Slim R.I.P.
-Mac
-C-Murder
-Mia X, a nice female rapper
-Mystikal , I'm on fireeeeeeeeeeeee
-Skull Duggrey lol

Beats by the Pound(Medicine Men) has those beats on lockdown

TSA
11-18-2008, 01:37 AM
No limit was the realest to do it ever

Goodfellas was a classic as well
s2a1plUwSdM
Magic and mystikal made this song.

RzaRectum
11-18-2008, 01:42 AM
doesnt snoop have a nolimit cd out>?
yea

TSA
11-18-2008, 01:42 AM
oh and C-murder. I was a big Magic and Muder fan in 2000
and i take it back, good fellas wasn't a classic

luXiShXLVgs
dope still dope

netscape check two
11-18-2008, 01:47 AM
Magic was one of the weaker No Limit artists.

RzaRectum
11-18-2008, 01:49 AM
Did Mystikal just completely disappear? Haven't heard shit since the one..

TAKE A BATH. WASH Yo SELF!

INF
11-18-2008, 01:54 AM
UHHHHhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

I think P is in the top ten if not the top twenty of my last.fm library. And thats outta 500 something artist so far.

No Limit was like a diamond in the ruff. I hated it when it sprung up but at the same time I loved it and now that I am older I can see that and appriciate it even more.

Big up- and rep to Tonearm for going there.

The Hound
11-18-2008, 01:57 AM
yeah what did happen to mystikal ??

good to see this shit is appreciated though because it gets a pretty unfair rep ... some of it was wack true but there was still some good shit ...

no limit made the best album covers

UGHHHHHHHHHHH

INF
11-18-2008, 02:00 AM
they were the best cuz they were the worst (album covers). hahahahaha. Seriously though , they pushed the envelope. P pushed the envelope just like RZA. they are hip hop figure heads so to speak. P deserve his props

J-Cee
11-18-2008, 02:06 AM
yeh dope shit..use to love alotta the No Limit shit years ago..Master P may be a shifty cunt,but i got mad respect for his hustle..

Yeh where the fuck did Mystikal Go?he got locked up or something didn't he..dude was dope

netscape check two
11-18-2008, 02:07 AM
Mystikal is still in jail after he forced his hairsylist chick to perform oral on him and his bodyguard, cause she had stolen money from him.

I liked a bunch of those No Limit covers. Flashy, but creative.

netscape check two
11-18-2008, 02:09 AM
The New No Limit isn't too good though. lol I'm a member of their forum, but I haven't been there lately.

The Hound
11-18-2008, 02:10 AM
i thought he released?

J-Cee
11-18-2008, 02:11 AM
hahahahah
check this shit...NO LIMIT STYLE!!!

http://i.somethingawful.com/inserts/articlepics/photoshop/12-28-07-albums/Frogeye.jpg

http://i.somethingawful.com/inserts/articlepics/photoshop/12-28-07-albums/Millie2.jpg

INF
11-18-2008, 02:16 AM
mystikal fizzled the fuck out without financial backing. GOOGLE that shit if you didnt happen to catch it go down.

he caught a case and then he decided he didnt need to fuck with P to do his shit(for financial reasons of course) and then while out there in a contract with "outside ppl" he got "fucked" and we aint heard from him in a looooong minute. His last shit was alright with the horns and shit (james brown style) keep bumpin me against the wall or some shit...

I dont know though , I care about way more relevant MC's like Edan to be bothered with What happened to Mystikal

J-Cee
11-18-2008, 02:20 AM
yeh thats a good song..mad funky shit

J-Cee
11-18-2008, 02:21 AM
My fav
http://i.somethingawful.com/inserts/articlepics/photoshop/12-28-07-albums/lagomorph1.jpg

Dirty Knowledge
11-18-2008, 04:18 AM

Young Bleed
Mac
Fiend
Mystikal
Steady Mobb'n

Don't forget Solja Slim homie.

Dirty Knowledge
11-18-2008, 04:20 AM
s3VgYxEuGIc

LIIIIIIVVVVINNNGG

snakesonawiggly
11-18-2008, 03:32 PM
No Limit has always seemed like a 2nd rate Cash Money to me back in their primes

CharlesJones
11-18-2008, 04:47 PM
I didn't like Master P when he first came out but i started liking him after awhile. I need to peep his old albums when he first came out because i haven't heard them but i heard from a few people that they're hardcore. He cracks me up when he says ughhhh LOL. I like the collaboration he did with Scarface on Homies And Thugs song. I also like the collabo he did with 8Ball on 8Ball's Lost album. I can't think of the song. C-Murder is a hard rapper. I didn't really peep the other rappers on No Limit back in the day. I had a couple of Silkk The Shocker's albums. Master P started becoming wack when Only God Can Judge Me album came out.

supreme M
11-18-2008, 04:58 PM
to answer viktor, yea snoop had a no limit album out. i have it here somewhere and i remember i used to love it.. one of the first albums i bought, i think

i was a huge no limit head as a youth, me and my friend used to go to the library where they had a shit load off no limit albums.. we ripped them and then returned them when we would need some new ones

mystikal c murder and slick tha shocker where the favorites

whitey
11-18-2008, 07:40 PM
make em say uhhhhhhh is the best song they ever did.

a hip hop classic fo sho.

11th Chamber
11-18-2008, 07:55 PM
mystikal fizzled the fuck out without financial backing. GOOGLE that shit if you didnt happen to catch it go down.

he caught a case and then he decided he didnt need to fuck with P to do his shit(for financial reasons of course) and then while out there in a contract with "outside ppl" he got "fucked" and we aint heard from him in a looooong minute. His last shit was alright with the horns and shit (james brown style) keep bumpin me against the wall or some shit...

I dont know though , I care about way more relevant MC's like Edan to be bothered with What happened to Mystikal

Mystical raped a hair stylist or somthin like that like 5 years ago, and got thrown in prison. Then I randomly saw him hosting a girls gone wild type show on an infomercial at like 4:30 am

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
11-18-2008, 08:04 PM
I never really got into No Limit, but Im a big Young Bleed fan.

And the motherfuckin Down South Hustlaz

ANybody ever heard the song "A Whole lot of Nothin"? I love that song.

AND, the first TRU was the shit, before they got big. Who the Killer?

Why You Wanna Fuck With Me was a great song

Somebody post a youtube of that for me. Here's a snippet

http://www.artistdirect.com/nad/window/media/page/0,,317394-1896574,00.html

Wu-Tang Gambino
11-18-2008, 11:47 PM
Don't forget Solja Slim homie.

Smh at myself. How could I forget Slim. Definitely. Still all everyone else people are talking about is proof of what I said. No Limit was popular because of & promoted wack artists and the talented ones got no respect.

netscape check two
11-18-2008, 11:52 PM
Smh at myself. How could I forget Slim. Definitely. Still all everyone else people are talking about is proof of what I said. No Limit was popular because of & promoted wack artists and the talented ones got no respect.

Like I had said, The Gambino Family was talented also. And Mia X was a soild female rapper.

Wu-Tang Gambino
11-19-2008, 12:37 AM
Like I had said, The Gambino Family was talented also. And Mia X was a soild female rapper.

Yeah Gambino Family was pretty good, only had one album though right? Never could get into Mia X.

netscape check two
11-19-2008, 12:49 AM
I forgot to mention Big Ed(R.I.P.), he was good too.
Yeah, The Gambino Family only had one album cause they broke up. The head of the group, Pheno, then went solo. And the rest of the guys had a groupof their own called The Young Guns. Do you remember this album? lol After a bunch of guys left No Limit, they put an album together called Off the Tank. I have it.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51J6AJEY0HL._SS500_.jpg

Hollow Dartz
11-19-2008, 01:19 AM
Mystikal was the hottest to me. Listen to him rip "Ain't No Limit"

J-Cee
11-19-2008, 01:32 AM
DOPE TRACK-C-murder,Magic and Snoop
yxzncBJ3j6g&feature=related

lequory
11-19-2008, 01:36 AM
check two. I've been looking for that album. I had a cat on soulseek but he never logged back on. You mind passing that album to me.

J-Cee
11-19-2008, 01:47 AM
Straight from the Projects..pt1(goes to C-Murders hood-Magnolia,Calliope,Melpomine)
dcCXqit4oEM&feature=related
Pt2
OwCymQeX054&feature=related
Pt3
2NB2AaLmr5g&feature=related
Pt4(Souljah Slim in this vid)
1fM_lobT4cI&feature=related

netscape check two
11-19-2008, 01:56 AM
Fiend -On a Mission

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cDYU-XqmIIs&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cDYU-XqmIIs&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Fiend -Take my Pain

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/N9kvCDhDvRo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/N9kvCDhDvRo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

9th Chamber
12-28-2011, 09:35 PM
Master P released a new mixtape, TMZ. About to give it a listen.

MaskedAvenger
12-28-2011, 09:44 PM
Don't get me wrong, I liked No Limit back in the day but there is no way I'm gonna check for a Master P album in 2011

_BaLaNcE_
12-29-2011, 07:34 AM
my dick is a master p..a joker tryna fuck with a batman ill hit em with a bat man

Mr. R&B
12-29-2011, 01:32 PM
Don't get me wrong, I liked No Limit back in the day but there is no way I'm gonna check for a Master P album in 2011

Hahahaha, word.

Who in their right mind would bother with a Master P project in this day & age?

Fatal Guillotine
03-24-2012, 02:58 PM
lol@masked comment