PDA

View Full Version : Kanye West's "808 and Heartbreak" Listening Party.

Edgar Erebus
11-18-2008, 01:37 PM
Kanyeezy throws album listening party…

Kanye West threw a party in LA on Tuesday night with the perfect ingredients for press coverage; cue celebrities, 40 naked models and eagerly anticipated new music.

Mr. West is yet to comment on his party in full but he has posted pictures of the nude models, sorry, ‘live performance artists’ on his blog but please note they mate not be SFW, the picture above is one of the least explicit. The hitmaker hired artist Vanessa Beecroft to set up the erm… display.

Heaven forbid Kanye would let people listen to his music without an uber defensive rant “I don't give a f**k if someone rates it 'hot' or 'not.' I'm here to bring positivity that cannot be judged. It's like judging a grandmother's love." Wow. Nobody wants to upset a grandmother.

Anyway, the audience consisting of friends, journalists and music executives, were privy to new tracks from his forthcoming album 808 & Heartbreak, the two main tracks that have been mentioned are Heartless and Cold As Winter, the latter in memory of Kanye’s late mother Donda.

You can download the Heartless track and see more pictures from the launch party on Kanye’s blog and to clarify MTV News are looking forward to hearing the album.

Source: mtv.co.uk

http://www.kanyeuniversecity.com/blog/?em3106=210275_-1__0_~0_-1_10_2008_0_0&em3281=&em3161

Existence of the album is now justified.

claaa7
11-18-2008, 01:41 PM
^^ well you can download the whole thing at random blogs already...

Edgar Erebus
11-18-2008, 01:43 PM
Nobody posted it here yet. It just had to be done.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
11-18-2008, 03:18 PM
^^it wasn't a listening party, it was a slaughter for ear parts

Edgar Erebus
11-18-2008, 03:29 PM
Look, fuck what they were listening, just click on the link I provided. I doubt they were listening either.