PDA

View Full Version : What Should I Do Tonight?

Longbongcilvaringz
11-18-2008, 05:53 PM
I have my final exam today.

Then i have 4 months of holidays.

None of my friends or people i know finish until a bit later.

So what should i do tonight?

Plans thus far consist of getting drunk, possibly with one other fellow i know, and thats about it so far.

It is a wednesday night, so going out options are limited to one place pretty much.

Any suggestions, no matter how perverted, are welcome.

Sky Blue Danny Kid
11-18-2008, 05:54 PM
Post your dick?

(no homo)

Longbongcilvaringz
11-18-2008, 05:56 PM
Ok, i will consider that.

Anything else?

Olive Oil Goombah
11-18-2008, 05:59 PM
Phone phuc blackula...spread the love.

Pat, you should be baggin hoes left and right, wuts up with you? Are you the deep guy that no one understands and all the girls want, but you refuse to fuck them, so they want you more but you STILL dont give it to them, so now its only a matter of time before they start questioning your sexuality and then you realize the reason you didnt want to fuck them was because you indeed were a homosexual and now your confused and although you come off as alternative your really not, your actually very conservative and you can't fathom being gay and living a gay life.

so you kill yourself.

Im sorry...i wish i could have saved you.

Koolish
11-18-2008, 05:59 PM
drop acid and watch heavy metal while you let chickens loose in your house

HANZO
11-18-2008, 06:00 PM
your soo damn lucky your final exams today.

i wouldnt get drunk tonight. wait until friday and jus unleash your fury at the drink then. jus hold it in for a couple more days. you can do it i have faith in you.

Sky Blue Danny Kid
11-18-2008, 06:02 PM
Ok, i will consider that.

Anything else?

Yeah, balls too!

Live it up!

Exams are over!

No Homo!

And then check out the hilarious argument I am having with DEVAMPS in the hip-hop chamber thread TSA made about white people

Longbongcilvaringz
11-18-2008, 06:11 PM
Phone phuc blackula...spread the love.

Pat, you should be baggin hoes left and right, wuts up with you? Are you the deep guy that no one understands and all the girls want, but you refuse to fuck them, so they want you more but you STILL dont give it to them, so now its only a matter of time before they start questioning your sexuality and then you realize the reason you didnt want to fuck them was because you indeed were a homosexual and now your confused and although you come off as alternative your really not, your actually very conservative and you can't fathom being gay and living a gay life.

so you kill yourself.

Im sorry...i wish i could have saved you.

haha, You have me all figured out Nicky.

The first suggestion could probably happen, if it does i'll record and post here.

Thanks for the suggestion.

drop acid and watch heavy metal while you let chickens loose in your house

Acid might be hard to get at this late stage, i'll see what i can do though.

your soo damn lucky your final exams today.

i wouldnt get drunk tonight. wait until friday and jus unleash your fury at the drink then. jus hold it in for a couple more days. you can do it i have faith in you.

Well, i might be heading out tomorrow night, i'm working friday, but then going out Saturday also.

I don't think my fury will suffer if i drink tonight though.

But i will take your advice on board.

Yeah, balls too!

Live it up!

Exams are over!

No Homo!

And then check out the hilarious argument I am having with DEVAMPS in the hip-hop chamber thread TSA made about white people

I'll do it!

SKANK HILL
11-18-2008, 06:16 PM
doesn't perf have a night life? ... i mean, you could go to the city here on a sunday night and find 24 hour pubs and shit ... you don't have a kings cross to go to????

shit

Longbongcilvaringz
11-18-2008, 06:24 PM
ha, no it does not have a night life.

As i said, there is one suitable place i can go.

SKANK HILL
11-18-2008, 06:26 PM
red light district?

what i used to do when the pub was closed at 12 on a monday night was buy some takeaway's and sit at the bus stop outside of the pub directly across the road from the african 24/7 store and drink and mock the arab who worked in an african store

"DON'T YOU HAVE A HOME TO GO TO?"

haha ... an arab wearing a knicks jersey ... i saw the irony

Olive Oil Goombah
11-18-2008, 06:26 PM
australia sounds really dreadful. It looks awful to. Miles and miles of a brownish color, intense heat and.........kangaroos.

Prolifical ENG
11-18-2008, 06:27 PM
shouldnt you be studying now?

Olive Oil Goombah
11-18-2008, 06:27 PM
red light district?

what i used to do when the pub was closed at 12 on a monday night was buy some takeaway's and sit at the bus stop outside of the pub directly across the road from the african 24/7 store and drink and mock the arab who worked in an african store

"DON'T YOU HAVE A HOME TO GO TO?"

haha ... an arab wearing a knicks jersey ... i saw the irony

LMFAO!

takeaways...hahahha...is this wut you call carryout or is it a store or sumthin?

JerseyIronman
11-18-2008, 06:29 PM
get shitfaced, why on earth would you wait for Friday?

Also, you will be breaking yourself in so you can drink more on Friday.

Seriously tho is there anything else to do there besides drink and hunt Kangaroo? (no offense) i heard Perth was pretty isolated

Longbongcilvaringz
11-18-2008, 06:29 PM
shouldnt you be studying now?

I think it would be futile.

But yes, i should i guess.

SKANK HILL
11-18-2008, 06:31 PM
takeaway yeah you buy it then you take it away ... as in i went to the bottleshop next to the pub and probably bought some shitty cheap pre mixed bourbon called woodstock ...

Olive Oil Goombah
11-18-2008, 06:35 PM
lol...thats pretty funny.

'Ello mate...fancy a f'ostah's....takeaways roy-ight

Longbongcilvaringz
11-18-2008, 06:40 PM
takeaway yeah you buy it then you take it away ... as in i went to the bottleshop next to the pub and probably bought some shitty cheap pre mixed bourbon called woodstock ...

haha at woodstocks.

A fellow i know drinks them exclusively.

Thanks for the suggestion Doctor, i'll take it into account.

SKANK HILL
11-18-2008, 06:41 PM
not really it's more like

*open door*
DING

Bottle Shop Attendant: What can I get you mate?
Me: Ahhh just a 6 pack of woodstock and a 6 pack of bundy OP.
BSA: Sure mate. Can I see your ID please?
Me: Ok *feels flattered*
*hands over id*
*checks ID*
BSA: Okay won't be a sec
*BSA comes back wif duh goods*
BSA: Would you like a bag?
Me: Yeah, please
*I give my bank card over to pay via eftpos*
BSA: Savings?
Me: Yeah
*BSA swipes card then punches in specific code*
BSA: Pin number then enter
*5531*
BSA: Would you like a receipt?
Me: Na
BSA: Okay

Olive Oil Goombah
11-18-2008, 06:42 PM
hahahah....Guile was that Dude...i fucked people up with him.

Longbongcilvaringz
11-18-2008, 06:42 PM
You missed

BSA: Cash out?

SKANK HILL
11-18-2008, 06:43 PM
nah they don't do cash out ... bastards ... i have to go to the supermarket

maybe i should transcript my fight with the fat troll check out bitch at IGA?

HANZO
11-18-2008, 06:44 PM
usually on our last exam day, the millionaires of the class join up together and rent out an entire club. which is always fuckin dope. cause you get all these model chicks coming in, cause it a rich man party. yes good times.

then you got Han and the other poor ppl taking as many free bottles of Crystal home, so we can sell it on and make a profit. they always say, "you can get out of the ghetto, but cant get the ghetto out of you"

Longbongcilvaringz
11-18-2008, 06:48 PM
haha

I think i'll just listen to some b.b. king.

F4OXrmxDp44

I think he was the coolest man ever.

Olive Oil Goombah
11-18-2008, 06:55 PM
I think you should go out and hit on the finiest girl in the pub, take her home, sleep with her if thats your style, make out if its not.....have her sleep over, wake up the next morning, get some breakfast with her and make yourself a new friends.

*Optional: Leave a substantial amount of ejaculate in her purse while she is not looking. CO-stanza. SAN-zogni. It will guarantee you a second date.

Longbongcilvaringz
11-18-2008, 07:02 PM
Suggestion noted.

Longbongcilvaringz
11-18-2008, 08:53 PM
Update #1

Looks like it's just me, on account of wingman numero uno just pulling out because he is apparently too hungover.

Heavy

EAGLE EYE
11-18-2008, 08:54 PM
commit suicide.

Longbongcilvaringz
11-18-2008, 08:56 PM
Suggestion noted.

EAGLE EYE
11-18-2008, 08:58 PM
Suggestion noted.

I know its heavy stuff, but you should be a shoe-in for such an activity.

go usa

Olive Oil Goombah
11-18-2008, 08:58 PM
Update #1

Looks like it's just me, on account of wingman numero uno just pulling out because he is apparently too hungover.

Heavy

that sucks...if i had a beer i'd salute ya and chug. but alas, all i have in the fridge is dr. pepper and milk. my niece drank the last of the orange juice