PDA

View Full Version : anybody hear Saul Williams: The Inevitable Rise and Liberation of Niggy Tardust !

food for thought
11-19-2008, 01:01 AM
anybody listen to this shit

how is it

claaa7
11-19-2008, 03:03 AM
is this the album Trent Reznor produced?? ..i saw this at my record store at the hip-hop section and I was like when the fuck did Trent Reznor start producing hip-hop but since i'm into some of that experimental shit i really wanna hear it... what type of vibe is this on?

food for thought
11-19-2008, 10:45 AM
yea im looking at the album flyer tight now on my wall and it says Trent Reznor. he does experimental type music? shit that makes me wanna check it out more.

Saul does alot of poetry and alot of DIFFERENT shit but i didnt listen to the album yet. i was hoping somenoe else can fill us in on it.

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
11-19-2008, 11:06 AM
It's Tight I Love It's Different

claaa7
11-19-2008, 01:00 PM
yea im looking at the album flyer tight now on my wall and it says Trent Reznor. he does experimental type music? shit that makes me wanna check it out more.

Saul does alot of poetry and alot of DIFFERENT shit but i didnt listen to the album yet. i was hoping somenoe else can fill us in on it.

yeah he's famous for some very experimental and alternative styles in rock music, he has released many albums under the name Nine Inch Nails and produced some albums for Marilyn Manson in the early '90s before he blew up... i have never heard of Saul Williams before I saw this album but this definitely sounds interesting.

food for thought
11-19-2008, 01:37 PM
hes a poet/Mc

he was in that movie Slam

u prolly seen his lil black history commericals on MTV

oDoUoSoKo
11-19-2008, 07:13 PM
u late dunny, i had it when it was free on his website...its pretty dope...specially the title track.

food for thought
11-19-2008, 07:15 PM
Pm me with that shit son wats good