PDA

View Full Version : do u think people try and act gangsta coz of hip hop?

dawood
11-19-2008, 06:07 AM
In england a lot of people put on london accents coz they think their hood. They try walk like a g, talk like a g, dress like a g.

Im genuinely from a fucked background, in n out of foster homes n living wit my parents in council flats. my mum n dad were heroin addicts, my dad used to beat the shit out of my mum n cheat on her. My whole family was fucked. My sister was adopted at birth so she didn't have to see the same shit I saw. I been inside. i used to sell coke n get into all sorts of shit. My accent is nothing like all this wank bullshit people try n put on to act cool. N I dont wanna be a gangsta n dont consider myself to be one. If anything, I wanted to get away from that shit at first opportunity. I moved away from my hometown where all my shit came from n I got into college, got a job and converted to islam and just look forward to having a family Inshallah. I dont give a fuck about tryin to be some sort of G. So Id just like to point out, if someone thinks their a g, their probabily not. They probabily some mummies boy or some shit. People who really been in the thick of the shit, know what the deal is n dont want anythign to do with it.

I see a few fake ass bullshit wu tang accents on here aswell. Anyone know what im sayin? Like if you wanna be a gangsta, go listen to 50cent n play grand theft auto or some shit coz wu tang isn't for g's it teaches a positive message to real ghetto kids who need to hear that its cool to learn and study and make somethign of yourself. For me, this will always be what wu tang is about. Rappers who glamourise "drugs n ho's n street crime" are bull shit fakes who probabily living in their cosy 12 bedroom mansions putting big chains on n sun glasses n gettin replica hand guns n lookin in da mirror n think "I, am a fuckin bad boy". Anyone know what Im sayin? Any genuine people who really know what a bunch of fake ass losers our generation are? Everyone always tryin to be something they not and thinkin bout their image to much

DJMethods
11-19-2008, 06:09 AM
I think you try and act faggoty cause you like cock.

No one gives a fuck about you or your opinion.

dawood
11-19-2008, 06:33 AM
ur obviously one of the people i was talking about. Your a real fucking gangsta, only someone hard core can mouth off on an internet forum. Aren't you the hard nut. Your obviously gay, your tryin to act all manly banging on bout how you love sex. Bet when you say you cant perform wit a rubber you mean you cant get a hard on coz ur gay n only men do it 4 u n u blame the rubber. Go fuck yourself, wank stain

DJMethods
11-19-2008, 06:35 AM
1. I am furiously gay and I'd rape you so hardcore it couldn't be screened on Oz, faggot.
2. I didn't make that thread, faggot.
3. Yes, I am extremely fucking tough on an internet forum.

I'm a puss in real life but my ability to use big words and pretentious tone will make your sms-speak typing wet it's little panty's as I emotionally abuse you to the point of suicide.

You fucking faggot.

dawood
11-19-2008, 06:39 AM
cant even be bothered to waste any energy typing. Im sure your going to do real well in life...

DJMethods
11-19-2008, 06:40 AM
My life is WuCorp. I have over 4,000 posts and nearly 900 rep points.

I'm doing well.

You only have 36 posts, your life SUCKS faggot.

dawood
11-19-2008, 06:43 AM
My life is WuCorp. I have over 4,000 posts and nearly 900 rep points.

I'm doing well.

You only have 36 posts, your life SUCKS faggot.

I think that pretty much tell sme everything I need to know. I actually think its kinda funny that some weirdo loser who clearly sits at their computer tryin to act like a G actually made up some story bout a rubber to inprove their rep on an internet site. If anyone should be suicidal its you you fucked up mess

DJMethods
11-19-2008, 06:45 AM
Does this faggot realise "last post" doesn't mean who typed the thread?

What a faggot, you suck at WuCorp, you suck at life faggot. Thread was made by... The Doctor, you faggot.

Not the doctor who rammed a coathanger in your mothers coochie before she sold you on ebay, but the poster.

You. Iz. A. Faggot.

And yer nigga, I am a REAL hood Gee. We rolling with the canniballz in this like BLAOW BLAOW, faggot,.

Tage
11-19-2008, 06:49 AM
djmethod your a complete rertard...

your trying too hard to be funny. you're not.

DJMethods
11-19-2008, 06:51 AM
^Nutha faggot english man.

Tage
11-19-2008, 06:55 AM
dawood's said it all already

DJMethods
11-19-2008, 06:58 AM
I love this site.

drippie k
11-19-2008, 07:01 AM
you all should die

cuz im the only real muthaphukkin g round these parts ya heard??

holla at ya boy

Durag
11-19-2008, 07:20 AM
Straight up and down nigga, straight up and mutha fuckin down

I dont act like a g, i AM a g

I fill niggaz up with so much lead they can use they dick fo a pencil

Afficial_Nastee
11-19-2008, 08:14 AM
Lmao at this thread not be taken serious....

I can't really give my opinion on this, cuz you be talkin' bout a situation in England and I've never been there so....

But I do laugh at people who think they're gangsta while they're NOT ahaha....

dawood
11-19-2008, 08:25 AM
umm yeh naybe this thread would have been better in teh know the ledge area. I kinda had a different impression of what people would be like on the wu tang forum but neva mind, I do think people try n act like g's though n think ego is a huge problem. I used to be a lil vandal and smash up peoples cars n houses jus to "look cool" but think that shits pointless now n think some kids gonna be driven to school in the morning in that car n why do it? Guess this isn't the place to discuss that though. I kinda expected more, this might aswell be a 50cent fansite. Peace

The Hound
11-19-2008, 08:26 AM
not all ... but some ... mostly around those who aren't what you'd call "hard" or "gangsta" and don't listen to rap ...

begongo
11-19-2008, 09:45 AM
these streets are a fuckin warzone motherfucker whether you like my accent or not

wutcha know bout wu tang nigga? you from fuckin england

you ever been to new jersey? huh? motherfucker you ain't even portorican and you come here bullshitting bout how wu tang made you convert to islam

dawood
11-19-2008, 09:50 AM
what??? What does race have to do with anything? your a fuckin idiot. A lot of people clearly think they g's on here. What do I know about wu tang? I been listening to it since I was about 12. I grew up that shit. Wu tang is depth. Its all about da positive. Yeh Im sure its a right right war zone where you are, did they call half time so you could come post some shit on a web site??? Shootings dont happen that often. It makes me laugh how people try to act ghetto. You dont know shit. And wu tang didn't "make me convert to wu tang". Me and my friends from back home were on the wu tang wave legnth. I could recite whole wu tang albums that shit been keepin me goin for years

begongo
11-19-2008, 09:52 AM
which means you're one of yakub's creations aren't ya?

The Hound
11-19-2008, 09:53 AM
bein' bout it means you down for whatever ...

Longbongcilvaringz
11-19-2008, 09:53 AM
heavy thread

dawood
11-19-2008, 09:55 AM
no it means Im one of Allah's creations

begongo
11-19-2008, 10:01 AM
duh owriginull blak mayne eez gawd knawmeen n hez propurr kname is allah

dawood
11-19-2008, 10:11 AM
is that a joke? Do you actually talk like that? To say black man is god is the biggest sin in islam. Shirk (to worship anything but the one true God Allah) is the only sin you will not be forgiven for. For black man to elevate themselves to being agod is certainly not something a muslim can do

Longbongcilvaringz
11-19-2008, 10:27 AM
I just hit the void.

dawood
11-19-2008, 10:30 AM
what does that even mean?

Longbongcilvaringz
11-19-2008, 10:47 AM
The Void?

Are you not aware of the Void?

The Void is never chaging.

Material.

Immaterial.

The Viod.

Is Constant.

dawood
11-19-2008, 10:57 AM
again. Whats the void? How does one "hit the void"?

Shogah
11-19-2008, 12:42 PM
1. I am furiously gay and I'd rape you so hardcore it couldn't be screened on Oz, faggot.

djmethod is on rampage, hahahah

Koolish
11-19-2008, 12:44 PM
the void is shining my man

i've been in it, i don't recommend it at all though

Shogah
11-19-2008, 12:44 PM
Not the doctor who rammed a coathanger in your mothers coochie before she sold you on ebay, but the poster.

bwahahahah

I am a REAL hood Gee. We rolling with the canniballz in this like BLAOW BLAOW

thist thread is classic

Storm
11-19-2008, 01:29 PM
For the people who do it, I see it as they don't fit the genre so they go out of their way to be like it, this goes for all genres but especially in Hip Hop where it's seen as tough & violent.

food for thought
11-19-2008, 01:40 PM
see Must Be The Music by Sunz of Man

drippie k
11-19-2008, 11:48 PM
http://s3.amazonaws.com/mmc-digi-beta-production/assets/222/suburb_626_article.jpg

welcome 2 my hood biatch!!!
where n-wordz get popped errday yanamsayin homie??
shits hard out herr freal mang, i gotta aks my momma for a dollar to buy a ice cream off da truck mang, its tough!!!
n white dudes always b rollin up n my hood playin that loud cracka music n walkin outside holdin lotsa beers with no shirts on...they lucky dey aint get robbed