PDA

View Full Version : Which users secondary is dawood?

The Hound
11-19-2008, 10:50 AM
i'm leaning towards some KTL fag like black man ...

dawood
11-19-2008, 10:53 AM
no I think your on something Im a new member I never been to this site before. I was expectin a load of deep philosophical down to earh individuals who know what wu tang is spitting but there isn't much evidence of that, all Ive seen is a bunch of 14 year old losers who try to boost their ego's by tryin to act like G's on an internet forum where their all safe in their mummies basement. Bet you wouldn't say half this shit if you weren't behind keyboards. There are some cool people on here though, shame bout teh fuckin idiots who ruin the forum with their bullshit

The Hound
11-19-2008, 10:57 AM
new user signs up to wutang-corp.com and doesn't have ONE single post in the wu chamber or hip hop shop ... his two posts outside of general chat and KTL are asking about reputation and usergroups ... how do you know about usergroups? ...

i've come to the conclusion that you are ... Black Man

what is a secondary?
who is an original account on wu corp?
who is the original secondary?
who is the original primary?
why are we here?
what's the answer to this question?

Durag
11-19-2008, 10:57 AM
I was expectin a load of deep philosophical down to earh individuals

HAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH damn, were you wrong

begongo
11-19-2008, 11:00 AM
we don't talk bout philosophies and microscopes here g, it's all bout eating pussy, shooting guns and blazin duh herb knawmeen

Tage
11-19-2008, 11:02 AM
i think this might be legit.

if its not... its Tonearm.

begongo
11-19-2008, 11:04 AM
yeah I also think he's legit

he seems like a genuine frustrated wu tang loving white muslim

The Hound
11-19-2008, 11:04 AM
haha ... you are the worst at guessing secondaries ...

Longbongcilvaringz
11-19-2008, 11:05 AM
It is "Jonny__B".

He posts very infrequently.

dawood
11-19-2008, 11:06 AM
but thats not wu tang is about. If your all about taht stuff then you should find a 50cent or snoop dog forum. Ive done all that shit, when I was a bit younger and i dont miss it now. I was always tri[[ing my bollocks off on E's n coke n blazin some purple haze n eatin out pussy n gettin smashed on vodka n cider (its an english "chav" thing") and it got me no where. Wu tang is what got me out of that mess, not got me in there in the first place. A real Gansta doesn't broadcast that he's a gangsta. If I was still selling coke, I woudln't shout my mouth off about it, tahts dum as fuck. People who talk are usually pussies. If people mouthed off at me back home it would usually result on me stamping on tehre heads. The only times I got my own ass kciked was when it was me getting leary in the first place. Its the quiet ones you need to watch.

And as for this bullshit regard doubling accounts, I really have no diea what your on. I only go to these two forums because I figured tehse would be teh most interesting. Cant be fucked to talk abotu movies or sport. I liek to discuss religoin and politics and global warming and that type a shit. You really are way off track wit ur theory mate

dawood
11-19-2008, 11:07 AM
that is true. I did used to have an account called Jonny__b buit I coudln't even remeber the password so I jus started anew one

begongo
11-19-2008, 11:11 AM
we liek discussing global warming, allah, 5%, cappadonna, allah, who has the biggest dick, conspiracy theories, allah and that type of shit too bro, but yer white ... so what ya doin here?

dawood
11-19-2008, 11:12 AM
begongo were you being sarcastic btw or do you actually believe Im not some made up bullshit character by a regular of this forum?

dawood
11-19-2008, 11:13 AM
wtf does my colour have to do wit anything? Explain why a white man cant come to a wu tang discussion group? Are you muslim? You know the prophet muhammed SAW told us that you can tell NOTHING by a mans skin colour, only by his actions. You need to read the Islam thread in the Know the ledge thread

dawood
11-19-2008, 11:14 AM
oh n I got 2 cappadonna albums, yin yang and teh pillage. Both are fucking awesome

TSA
11-19-2008, 11:14 AM
dawood, who do you think has the biggest dick

i'll put anything on it being Cappadonna, his hands are massive, someone post a picture of cappadonnas hands to show dawood who has the biggest dick

begongo
11-19-2008, 11:15 AM
I do believe you're legit but that doesn't keep me from teachin ya duh propurr knawledge to survive

dawood
11-19-2008, 11:17 AM
shaolin assassin thats retarded whats wrong wit you.

Ok begongo Im listening, what you gonna be teachin me then? You know white man has just as much struggle as black man, dont be thinking im all ignorant and naiive jus coz of my skin colour

Longbongcilvaringz
11-19-2008, 11:20 AM
hHAHAAA

I AM DYING HERE.

dawood
11-19-2008, 11:24 AM
btw how you know I had another account Jonny__B? You a moderator or something? Do moderators even exist on this forum out of curiousity? Are there actually any rules or is it anything goes? No one has explained what your all banging on about wit skin colour n stuff yet? You all think white man have butlers and 10 bedroom houses or something?

begongo
11-19-2008, 11:24 AM
the white man has just as much struggle as the black man? how can you even think that type of shit yo

you just don't get it do you? you think you can stand here pretending that we're all equal and went through the same shit don't ya?

it's 2008, skin color MATTERS

Tage
11-19-2008, 11:27 AM
haha ... you are the worst at guessing secondaries ...

^ its not my strong point :no:

dawood
11-19-2008, 11:28 AM
bullshit fuck you. You think just coz white man in general might have had it better that it has any bearing on individuals. Slave trade was over a long time before you were born fuck wit, how exactly do you think that your skin being black (it it is black n your not just wigga n a gay ass wannabe) makes you have some sort of struggle? I aggree that slavery was bad. But it was over a long time ago. Skin colour dont mean shit now. Explain what your sayin dont just mouth off coz you sound like a fucking retard

Longbongcilvaringz
11-19-2008, 11:29 AM
btw how you know I had another account Jonny__B? You a moderator or something? Do moderators even exist on this forum out of curiousity? Are there actually any rules or is it anything goes? No one has explained what your all banging on about wit skin colour n stuff yet? You all think white man have butlers and 10 bedroom houses or something?

Yes i am a mod,

Don't step out of line, because i do ban a lot of new members who try and take over the forum with spam.

Just letting you know man, hopefully such action will not be necessary.

dawood
11-19-2008, 11:33 AM
right so you mind explaining why its such a free for all in here? Is taht the only rule? no Spam? Are you suggesting that Ive been spaming coz I only been replying to teh retarded posts I been seeing. There are some cool people here who know what its all about though. But they aren't teh ones who are shouting there mouths off

begongo
11-19-2008, 11:36 AM
bullshit fuck you. You think just coz white man in general might have had it better that it has any bearing on individuals. Slave trade was over a long time before you were born fuck wit, how exactly do you think that your skin being black (it it is black n your not just wigga n a gay ass wannabe) makes you have some sort of struggle? I aggree that slavery was bad. But it was over a long time ago. Skin colour dont mean shit now. Explain what your sayin dont just mouth off coz you sound like a fucking retardno, bullshit fuck you!

motherfucker who said I'm black I'm redskin with mixed roots and that's the rawest there is nigga

what the fuck ya want me to exaplain kid? check old threads, convince yourself that the general opinion here is that white people are snakes and that's what we think whether you like it or not

just cuz you don't have and will never get a ghetto pass don't mean that you can't fit in a wutang forum, just means that you'll always represent the lower class here

white people are devils <- FACT

The Hound
11-19-2008, 11:37 AM
O'LEARY,
O'REILLY,
O'HARE AND O'HARA
THERE'S NO ONE AS IRISH
AS BARACK O'BAMA

dawood
11-19-2008, 11:42 AM
I bet I lived in worst ghetto environments than you. You just "think" your ghetto coz its the image your trying to percieve to people but I dont believe you been through any rough shit or anything, I dont believe you ever lived in a ghetto and your a racist retard, white man are "snakes" what the fuck is taht retarded shit? I cant be fucked to talk wit you anymore your doin my head in. If you said this shit to me in real life Id stomp ur fucking head. Im not even gonna bother replyin to your shit anymore coz ur just looking for arguemetns online and that is retarded. But you defo aint wu and you defo aint ghetto. Anyone can try talk like that but your in a forum whats the point in writing "naw meen" speak english for fuscks sakes and stop trying to be a gangsta. I read teh wu tang manual by RZA and he didn't have no bullshit accent in his writing, he didn't try n act like a gangsta, he sounded like a normal english person. But I guess your one of teh people tryin to fit in like I was describing. Fuck you, your gonna fail miserably in life coz your a twat n I really cant be fucked with this forum. Laterz people

begongo
11-19-2008, 11:48 AM
nigga did you ever live in new jersey? did you ever rape somebody mofucka? did you ever shoot somebody mofucka? did you ever shoot somebody again after the was begging you to stop shooting?

wuss

Longbongcilvaringz
11-19-2008, 11:48 AM
Yeah, dawood man, settle down with the profanity please.

We do tolerate a certain level of cursing here,

But please, keep it to a minimum.

Thanks.

begongo
11-19-2008, 11:52 AM
I read teh wu tang manual by RZA and he didn't have no bullshit accent in his writingkid, are you claiming to be superior just cuz yer white? I warned you bout the people on this site, we don't take that white supermacy shit kindly

we can take that you're a cracka but we ain't down with that bullshit mentality that yer preachin

dawood
11-19-2008, 11:53 AM
rape someone? I doubt you've ever done anything like shoot someone but if you've raped someone then that shit aint wu, its retarded and you should be getting shanked in prison right now. Rape never is, and never will be gangster. Are tehre really people who give you respect for raping someone? What is wrong with you? Apart from being retarded?

JASPER
11-19-2008, 11:54 AM
rape someone? I doubt you've ever done anything like shoot someone but if you've raped someone then that shit aint wu, its retarded and you should be getting shanked in prison right now. Rape never is, and never will be gangster. Are tehre really people who give you respect for raping someone? What is wrong with you? Apart from being retarded?What about gang rape? That sounds pretty gangster.

dawood
11-19-2008, 11:55 AM
no Im claiming that race doesn't matter. Your not representing your race very well but Im not about to label a whole race on your actions. Im a muslim. My religion taught equality before the slave trade even took place and my the prohet muhammed SAW was freein slaves too. I think skin colour is nothing more than a genetic difference like eye or hair colour. It means SHIT. Your the one bein racist sayin white people are inferiour. And what the fucks a cracker?

dawood
11-19-2008, 11:56 AM
so is this a joke or what? are you lot fucking around or are you bein genuine? coz I cant believe what Im reading. Tell me any wu tang track where they brag about gang rape?

begongo
11-19-2008, 11:57 AM
we're all about immortal technique now, wu tang is of the past

dawood
11-19-2008, 11:59 AM
well why dont you go join an "immortal technique" forum then

begongo
11-19-2008, 12:00 PM
why don't YOU join an "immortal technique" forum then?

dawood
11-19-2008, 12:02 PM
Im all about the wu tang. I dont even know what immortal technique is (say what you want and be all like "oh my god you dont know what immortal technique is" and see if I give a fuck)

oh and how the fuck can anyone be proud of skin colour? its something your born with, its not like you can choose or anything

begongo
11-19-2008, 12:04 PM
you hate your own skin color, admit it

dawood
11-19-2008, 12:06 PM
no I dont think skin colour means anything. I dont care about my skin colour. My skin is white because Im native to a cold country. Thats all there is to it. I dont think skin colour has any relevance in life. But then I guess Im not "hood" so what do I know

begongo
11-19-2008, 12:07 PM
no, your skin is white because you lack melanin which makes you genetically inferior

dawood
11-19-2008, 12:12 PM
I dont need melanin to live in my climate. You think black men survive particularly well in the artic? Its all to do wit ur climate. No such thing as genetically inferiour. You think ur some sort of modern day hitler or something?

begongo
11-19-2008, 12:15 PM
so you come through with hitler theories and still expect as to believe you're not a white supremacist? how do you know of hitler if you're not a nazi piece of shit? how do you explain that mofucka?

dawood
11-19-2008, 12:17 PM
its called "getting an education"

begongo
11-19-2008, 12:22 PM
see kid? this is how you blow ya "I come from duh ghetto" cover

you white people just don't get it and you even claim to be superior cuz you got schools n shit

dawood
11-19-2008, 12:25 PM
ur from america and you claim there are no schools where you live. This si where you've blown your cover. And I already said I moved away from my hometown and started going to college n shit to try make something of myself, I read books too. Its called a library. History, WW2, you soon come accross Adolf Hitler. What the fuck is wrong wit you though seriously. You got some mental disease or something?

Visionz
11-19-2008, 12:28 PM
nigga did you ever live in new jersey? did you ever rape somebody mofucka? did you ever shoot somebody mofucka? did you ever shoot somebody again after the was begging you to stop shooting?

wussahahaha quit fuckin with this guy's head man :lmao:

Yeah, dawood man, settle down with the profanity please.

We do tolerate a certain level of cursing here,

But please, keep it to a minimum.

Thanks.ahahaa

so is this a joke or what? are you lot fucking around or are you bein genuine? coz I cant believe what Im reading. Tell me any wu tang track where they brag about gang rape?
its a joke dude, they'll be all thumbs down for me posting this, but they don't believe any of the shit they're saying in this thread, if I thought you where some fuckwit I'd let it continue w/out you knowing but I appreciate your contributions to KTL, so thanks for that, peace fam

dawood
11-19-2008, 12:35 PM
ok fuck em. People do my head in though. I came here specifically for the intellectual discussions but there are so many retards here. Thanks though man. Guess Ill make an appearance now and then in the KTL to see whats crackin. Laterz people

Visionz
11-19-2008, 12:43 PM
yeah general chat is not the home of serious discussions (for the most part) so anything you see in this section just don't take serious, itz all jokes

Longbongcilvaringz
11-19-2008, 12:46 PM
ha, Visions break the 5th wall,

Visionz
11-19-2008, 12:53 PM
sorry man, I was thinking that we're head for a super cereal moment w/out my intervention

Longbongcilvaringz
11-19-2008, 12:54 PM
I feel that.

this guy is amazing.

begongo
11-19-2008, 12:55 PM
amazing indeed

KERZO
11-19-2008, 01:04 PM
no I think your on something Im a new member I never been to this site before. I was expectin a load of deep philosophical down to earh individuals who know what wu tang is spitting but there isn't much evidence of that, all Ive seen is a bunch of 14 year old losers who try to boost their ego's by tryin to act like G's on an internet forum where their all safe in their mummies basement. Bet you wouldn't say half this shit if you weren't behind keyboards. There are some cool people on here though, shame bout teh fuckin idiots who ruin the forum with their bullshit

but thats not wu tang is about. If your all about taht stuff then you should find a 50cent or snoop dog forum. Ive done all that shit, when I was a bit younger and i dont miss it now. I was always tri[[ing my bollocks off on E's n coke n blazin some purple haze n eatin out pussy n gettin smashed on vodka n cider (its an english "chav" thing") and it got me no where. Wu tang is what got me out of that mess, not got me in there in the first place. A real Gansta doesn't broadcast that he's a gangsta. If I was still selling coke, I woudln't shout my mouth off about it, tahts dum as fuck. People who talk are usually pussies. If people mouthed off at me back home it would usually result on me stamping on tehre heads. The only times I got my own ass kciked was when it was me getting leary in the first place. Its the quiet ones you need to watch.

And as for this bullshit regard doubling accounts, I really have no diea what your on. I only go to these two forums because I figured tehse would be teh most interesting. Cant be fucked to talk abotu movies or sport. I liek to discuss religoin and politics and global warming and that type a shit. You really are way off track wit ur theory mate

wtf does my colour have to do wit anything? Explain why a white man cant come to a wu tang discussion group? Are you muslim? You know the prophet muhammed SAW told us that you can tell NOTHING by a mans skin colour, only by his actions. You need to read the Islam thread in the Know the ledge thread

bullshit fuck you. You think just coz white man in general might have had it better that it has any bearing on individuals. Slave trade was over a long time before you were born fuck wit, how exactly do you think that your skin being black (it it is black n your not just wigga n a gay ass wannabe) makes you have some sort of struggle? I aggree that slavery was bad. But it was over a long time ago. Skin colour dont mean shit now. Explain what your sayin dont just mouth off coz you sound like a fucking retard

right so you mind explaining why its such a free for all in here? Is taht the only rule? no Spam? Are you suggesting that Ive been spaming coz I only been replying to teh retarded posts I been seeing. There are some cool people here who know what its all about though. But they aren't teh ones who are shouting there mouths off

I bet I lived in worst ghetto environments than you. You just "think" your ghetto coz its the image your trying to percieve to people but I dont believe you been through any rough shit or anything, I dont believe you ever lived in a ghetto and your a racist retard, white man are "snakes" what the fuck is taht retarded shit? I cant be fucked to talk wit you anymore your doin my head in. If you said this shit to me in real life Id stomp ur fucking head. Im not even gonna bother replyin to your shit anymore coz ur just looking for arguemetns online and that is retarded. But you defo aint wu and you defo aint ghetto. Anyone can try talk like that but your in a forum whats the point in writing "naw meen" speak english for fuscks sakes and stop trying to be a gangsta. I read teh wu tang manual by RZA and he didn't have no bullshit accent in his writing, he didn't try n act like a gangsta, he sounded like a normal english person. But I guess your one of teh people tryin to fit in like I was describing. Fuck you, your gonna fail miserably in life coz your a twat n I really cant be fucked with this forum. Laterz people

rape someone? I doubt you've ever done anything like shoot someone but if you've raped someone then that shit aint wu, its retarded and you should be getting shanked in prison right now. Rape never is, and never will be gangster. Are tehre really people who give you respect for raping someone? What is wrong with you? Apart from being retarded?

no Im claiming that race doesn't matter. Your not representing your race very well but Im not about to label a whole race on your actions. Im a muslim. My religion taught equality before the slave trade even took place and my the prohet muhammed SAW was freein slaves too. I think skin colour is nothing more than a genetic difference like eye or hair colour. It means SHIT. Your the one bein racist sayin white people are inferiour. And what the fucks a cracker?

Im all about the wu tang. I dont even know what immortal technique is (say what you want and be all like "oh my god you dont know what immortal technique is" and see if I give a fuck)

oh and how the fuck can anyone be proud of skin colour? its something your born with, its not like you can choose or anything

no I dont think skin colour means anything. I dont care about my skin colour. My skin is white because Im native to a cold country. Thats all there is to it. I dont think skin colour has any relevance in life. But then I guess Im not "hood" so what do I know

I dont need melanin to live in my climate. You think black men survive particularly well in the artic? Its all to do wit ur climate. No such thing as genetically inferiour. You think ur some sort of modern day hitler or something?

ur from america and you claim there are no schools where you live. This si where you've blown your cover. And I already said I moved away from my hometown and started going to college n shit to try make something of myself, I read books too. Its called a library. History, WW2, you soon come accross Adolf Hitler. What the fuck is wrong wit you though seriously. You got some mental disease or something?

ok fuck em. People do my head in though. I came here specifically for the intellectual discussions but there are so many retards here. Thanks though man. Guess Ill make an appearance now and then in the KTL to see whats crackin. Laterz people

This dude sure talks alot of shit so it's tough to work out if he's just a energetic newbie who wants to make his mark or is a regular corper who just wants to take the piss??

I probably won't read any of his posts so it won't make a difference to me....I'll just stare at ya like 'Vigo' from Ghostbusters NIGGA!! -

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v286/slickidiot/vigo.jpg

DUH DUH DUH!!!

The Hound
11-19-2008, 01:06 PM
HAHAHAH VIGO!!!!

"YOU ARE LIKE THE BUZZING OF FLIES TO HIM!!"

im pretty sure HAQ is that janusz character ...

IrOnMaN
11-19-2008, 01:18 PM

100% correct