PDA

View Full Version : begongo sucks cock for rock

dawood
11-19-2008, 12:16 PM
begongo ur a little crack whore n u still suck ur mums tities 4 sustainance ur inbred retard.

Admin, please ban me from this site because Im completely, 100% totally sick n tired of this bullshit forum. I wanna keep checkin in to see what people have wrote but its not exactly a productive use of my time n is better if I cant post. If this was a true wutang site wit proper wu tang fans itd be alright but this is a shit forum full of losers. You need to be a little more heavy handed on teh moderation and get rid of teh losers coz tehre is room for interesting discussions and tehre are some cool people here

Longbongcilvaringz
11-19-2008, 12:18 PM
Look, this is your last warning dawood.

Any more of this kind of thing, and i will not hesitate to ban you.

OK?

JASPER
11-19-2008, 12:21 PM
begongo ur a little crack whore n u still suck ur mums tities 4 sustainance ur inbred retard.

Admin, please ban me from this site because Im completely, 100% totally sick n tired of this bullshit forum. I wanna keep checkin in to see what people have wrote but its not exactly a productive use of my time n is better if I cant post. If this was a true wutang site wit proper wu tang fans itd be alright but this is a shit forum full of losers. You need to be a little more heavy handed on teh moderation and get rid of teh losers coz tehre is room for interesting discussions and tehre are some cool people here
Stop crying man. Just log out and go enjoy your life.

dawood
11-19-2008, 12:22 PM
ive already said to ban me. Hurry the fuck on or Ill post more derogatory shit