PDA

View Full Version : Most fucked up dreams ever

Koolish
11-19-2008, 12:56 PM
pass out on my bed watching TV

get up and i see there's a tall mirror lying in the corner next to my bed, i walk over to the TV to turn it off but every time i hit the button it either stays on, or just flashes for a second, all of a sudden there's a bright light above the TV and i look at it to realize it's actually the light in the middle of my room, and i'm staring at it half awake half dreaming still on my bed, i shake my head and fully wake up

this left me weirded out for a solid hour or so

Sgt Holly Wood
11-19-2008, 01:12 PM
was it lsd,ecstasy, or hallucinogenic jamaican seeds u took before this abnormal scenario occured??

staliondan23
11-19-2008, 01:24 PM
Yeah bro every once in awhile i have those dreams when im half awake, half asleep.. those are the worst, especially since you know your dreaming but you can't exactly wake yourself up right away.

THE MASON
11-19-2008, 01:27 PM
thats shitty, i know that feelin

the worst is suddenly waking up out of a dream, once had a dream and BOOM my fuckin legs got blown off, woke me right up couldnt feel my legs for like 5 minutes

IrOnMaN
11-19-2008, 03:45 PM
When I dream, I'm either running from something or someone is trying to kill me. I've die in my dreams a few times. Is that a good thing or bad thing?

SikoCeLL
11-19-2008, 04:11 PM
LOL great thread.

HANZO
11-19-2008, 04:15 PM
i only have 2 types of dreams. ones always me buying a car, and the other is basically me in an earthquake.

Koolish
11-19-2008, 04:29 PM
When I dream, I'm either running from something or someone is trying to kill me. I've die in my dreams a few times. Is that a good thing or bad thing?
i've been shot in my dreams and died, and i've fallen off a cliff and died.

no clue what it means, every dream supposedly is your mind dealing with your life, so think about the days/times prior or if anything big is coming up.

Longbongcilvaringz
11-19-2008, 05:51 PM
I just woke up before from a dream where i though i was writing a novel.

It was pretty heavy.

-Ocre0kXgvg

Socrates
11-19-2008, 06:16 PM
I was laying in my bed and I sware that I wasnt having a dream so I must have been half awake or something. But I had all the lights off and I saw an all black figure in like a monks type robe standing in my closet doorway and I couldnt move my body or anything. I didnt know what the hell was going on. Then I woke up and realised I was dreaming but it felt so real.

diggy
11-19-2008, 07:48 PM
I have this dream book I've bought in 1999 after having reoccuring dreams (some of which came tru) terrorized me for about a year.

Generally, dreams about yourself dying means a significant change in your life. I know this cuz I've had them and I am not the same person.

Each culture has their own interpretations probably based on traditions, archetypes, religion, symbolism, etc, so the meaning of yours may be different.

diggy
11-19-2008, 07:52 PM
I was laying in my bed and I sware that I wasnt having a dream so I must have been half awake or something. But I had all the lights off and I saw an all black figure in like a monks type robe standing in my closet doorway and I couldnt move my body or anything. I didnt know what the hell was going on. Then I woke up and realised I was dreaming but it felt so real.

That is probably "sleep paralysis".

I've had that too, but without seeing people. It is sometimes caused from excessive tiredness. Like if you go to bed very late and your very tired, you could wake up an hr later half asleep and paralysed cause your mind is half awake, while your body is sleeping. But it goes away.

Socrates
11-19-2008, 08:05 PM
That is probably "sleep paralysis".

I've had that too, but without seeing people. It is sometimes caused from excessive tiredness. Like if you go to bed very late and your very tired, you could wake up an hr later half asleep and paralysed cause your mind is half awake, while your body is sleeping. But it goes away.

i never heard of that before but thats crazy. i just looked that shit up and thats prolly what it was then.

Visionz
11-19-2008, 08:33 PM
I had a dream last night where I was in au underground chamber that had been built into the side of a mountain and was there because a mutation somewhere amongst humans had turned the entire country into a bunch of zombies. I haven't seen any Resident Evil movies in a real long but it felt like I was in one.

Sgt Holly Wood
11-19-2008, 08:45 PM
i get that sleep paralysis shit all the time

diggy
11-19-2008, 09:20 PM
I had a dream last night where I was in au underground chamber that had been built into the side of a mountain and was there because a mutation somewhere amongst humans had turned the entire country into a bunch of zombies. I haven't seen any Resident Evil movies in a real long but it felt like I was in one.

Maybe it is symbolic somehow.

The 'being in the mountain away from society' part reminds me of Surah Al kahf of the Quran. A story is there of people fearing persecution living in a cave.

diggy
11-19-2008, 09:30 PM
One time I had a dream where I was looking into a microscope at some lenses. I thought nothing of it at the time. But years later, I found myself working at JDS in the lense polishing department. As I was looking though the microscope cleaning a lense with an alcohol swab, I had a flash back of my dream where I was doing this before.

It's not like I made it happen conciously, cause I did not know they had a lense polishing department - I was sent there.

Strange.

Dokuro
11-19-2008, 09:30 PM
i dreamt that i found god between my couch cushion and than we talked about the meaning of life and then i woke up and forgot everthing

and then no and then

Visionz
11-19-2008, 09:34 PM
One time I had a dream where I was looking into a microscope at some lenses. I thought nothing of it at the time. But years later, I found myself working at JDS in the lense polishing department. As I was looking though the microscope cleaning a lense with an alcohol swab, I had a flash back of my dream where I was doing this before.

It's not like I made it happen conciously, cause I did not know they had a lense polishing department - I was sent there.

Strange.I've been confronted with this type of situation quite a lot.

I always thought that's what deja vu was though I'm not so sure of that any more.

I've been told that when it happens it means your life is on the right track.

diggy
11-19-2008, 09:41 PM
I've been confronted with this type of situation quite a lot.

I always thought that's what deja vu was though I'm not so sure of that any more.

I've been told that when it happens it means your life is on the right track.

Interesting.

I love when that happens though. I've also had a strange dream where I saw myself going into a store I never went into before and bought some shoes for a good price.

So I went to that place which really existed to see if that would happen and to my surprise, bought a pair of shoes for a very cheap price. I told my mother about it. She also has dreams like that sometimes more often than me.

The reason I was surprise is because I wear size 15 and that store does not carry my size, but for some reason, the shoes I bought were size 13 and fit me.