PDA

View Full Version : Who Do you think gets more guts?

TSA
11-19-2008, 01:28 PM
i would say TSA, he's very charming, very direct and appoarchable and handsome. He also has a good body and black skin. At the same time i think some set backs are his low tolerance of douchebags, lack of own place to have sex, his none drinking or smoking (tho is has made announcements that drinking is permissable) being a decent black man and his unique hansomeness that is very love it or hate it.

Art is unphotographed, the fact that he's unphotographed on a site where a real nigga posted real nudes for real money is very telling. His interests are also those of someone that makes the hump motions when he jacks off
howard stern
seinfield
howard stern forums
the Virgin financial empire.

he also has noteably less charisma then Thashaolinassassin and would be less fun to hang out with, a crucial factor with whores
these are my thoughts....who about yours?

TSA
11-19-2008, 01:29 PM
Mods, and a poll please

http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/P/B000N3ST34.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V44993534_.jpg

Art Vandelay
11-19-2008, 01:30 PM
^^

http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/8581/virgin1mo6.jpg

check two
11-19-2008, 01:34 PM
TSA -0
Art -more than 0

Art wins.

Art Vandelay
11-19-2008, 02:32 PM
i

Art is unphotographed, the fact that he's unphotographed on a site where a real nigga posted real nudes for real money is very telling.

he also has noteably less charisma then Thashaolinassassin and would be less fun to hang out with, a crucial factor with whores
these are my thoughts....who about yours?

well i don't even know where to begin. ok, i was a little creeped out that you always wanted me to post my picture for you to see. now you want me to post nude pics of myslef?? what the fuck, kid?

2nd, as far as hanging out. i don't know that much about you other than you spend an awful lot of time on here. i can't say that i don't post here a lot either. i go through my phases, but you are here all the time. so if someone was to hang out with you, they would have to be on wu-corp a lot. we can do this from the privace of our own homes. no reason to come to nebraska and sit beside you doing that.

also, i have a job which means i have money which means i have my own place which means i have cable tv. so when people hang out with me, we can watch tv or go out somewhere in which you spend money. when i meet girls, i don't have to go for the fucking junkie crackheads, because i have money. if i wanted to buy a girl a drink, i wouldn't have to insist that she gets a small draft beer or a 40 of hurricane. she can get whatever she wants.

Visionz
11-19-2008, 02:53 PM
I would say any poster that has a live-in girlfriend/wife is getting more than those who don't. My dry spells mean I'm only having sex twice a week.

GENERAL WISE
11-19-2008, 02:58 PM
+1 on long term GF>>>> multiple Minibumphs

TSA
11-19-2008, 03:07 PM
yeah but im 20.
though i did completely over sex my last girlfriend then there was a long drought cause of work and her being a psycho then an eventual end that came when we were about to have sex after an almost month long period of no contact and she said she was on her period and i said so and she said insisted it wasn't healthy so i got mad and went to mcdonalds

and she stayed in the car, for like, 30 minutes (i made sure to make it long)

then dropped her off and told her to return my movies and shirt

anyways to art, that's all cool, but i dont buy girls drinks, or anything lol.
my whole july was financed by the above stated hoe. I was actually making more paper the less i tried lol.

I also have cable (oohhhh)....on my phone(awwww), and have more money then you and do more ballerific things though im currently broke.

but a huge cheap ass with girls, but i make it cutsie. Like for prom
my date was an exchange student from brazil. She went to public school for a day and everyone was treating her all delicately and not normal

i made a good impression by going "In my country this is ppaapperrr, can you say ppaapppeerrrr" which is an exaggeration of what everyone was doing to a girl clearly more worldly and intelligent then them.

we discussed soccer, how i wanted to go to brazil, america, my dimples, how retarded everyone is acting and exchange studenting in a period before class started and a little into it.

she had her friend ask me if i wanted to go to prom, which i didn't wanna have a date for, but oh well she was really really fine and not american.

oh yeah, the cheap part

anyways i had whitetsa as a british limo driver (with a supremely shitty accent that sounded like borat) and me and her(and i guess him) were in the back as we tour the town (showed her walmart and hvyee, got dinner (thats where i learned that you HAVE to tip) and danced the night away

my prom cost me less then 60 dollars, and normally it costs gays 200 plus, i was one of the most dapperest niggas there.

a mean grip.

TSA
11-19-2008, 03:15 PM
+1 on long term GF>>>> multiple Minibumphs
i agree, meaningless pussy is meaningless and therefore way wacker then relationship bird. THO meaningless pussy frenzies are fun with friends (not getting the pussy from friends, silly)

like when you and your boys are on a quest for as many skinz as possible in a limited time

my boy Engel came back from the army..he's this raw

http://a279.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/113/l_dde6f325ea767f4276f7a1177e8d7006.jpg (http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=153699609&albumID=597820&imageID=24063723#a=597820&i=23932914)

a few weeks ago and had 3 weeks to stay. the first week i was busy with school and shit, then the last 2 i said fuck it and went nuts. we had alot of adventures in the name of bird, i smashed twice, one an attractive white trashy slut for niggas and another a less attractive white trash slut that i keep on the low cause she's wack.

he smashed more cause he kept boning his best friends sister LOL

anyways in the end it wasn't the pussy that was the highlight, it was the comradery and tales of heralding nights it brought about

but pussys dope regardless.

IrOnMaN
11-19-2008, 03:50 PM
Deep-Throating owns all.

Prolifical ENG
11-19-2008, 03:59 PM
I dont get the poll Im supposed to make....its you vs that guy thats has been following you around here for the past 2 weeks posting "virgin?

TSA
11-19-2008, 04:02 PM
yes.

Koolish
11-19-2008, 04:38 PM
he got to you man

maybe this means its over

TSA
11-19-2008, 04:53 PM
did he 'get to me' or would you like him to 'get to me' to sooth something i probably did to you in the past, and in most likely KTL over Poppa Wu.

its a legit question that deserves legit inquiry, and i dont care if i told you Dennis Coles didn't create the universe, oh well you know, just move on

DR. NICK RIVIERA
11-19-2008, 05:10 PM
Deep-Throating owns all.

It owns you? Not me.

Art Vandelay
11-19-2008, 08:04 PM
TSA, if you got a lot of ass, there would be no reason for you to even post this poll, let alone a thread about it. if you really weren't a virgin, why would you care what the rest of wu-tang corp thinks?

Mr. X
11-19-2008, 08:11 PM
Doesn't matter, Blackula is getting more pussy than the both of you.

Visionz
11-19-2008, 08:13 PM
Doesn't matter, Blackula is getting more pussy than the both of you.would masturbation count in that scenario?

Art Vandelay
11-19-2008, 08:19 PM
lol, there's a lot of people getting more pussy than me.

TSA
11-20-2008, 12:35 AM
TSA, if you got a lot of ass, there would be no reason for you to even post this poll, let alone a thread about it. if you really weren't a virgin, why would you care what the rest of wu-tang corp thinks?
nobody implied i get 'a lot of ass'
and are we really gonna use the 'rest of wucorp thinks' angle, BEING
Y:lmao:U? I mean, you have put in alot of work this past year. oriented about me. you long on to discuss Derek.

e-7hceHhq-Y

lol, i bet you think kwangida is marriage.

Art Vandelay
11-20-2008, 12:39 AM
^^

http://www.geocities.com/enigmalair/virgin_logo.jpg

Blackula Spectacula
11-20-2008, 12:42 AM
whild tissa's typing up his essay style posts Arts doing his mom in the other room .. So Art wins.

Art Vandelay
11-20-2008, 12:43 AM
my mom does have the bomb pussy. too bad she's not in the other room

EAGLE EYE
11-20-2008, 12:47 AM
cant recall what art looks like but ppl on this site were saying something about acne scars i think in some thread a while back

so i guess i cant vote in this election or something

TSA
11-20-2008, 12:49 AM
what does glacier of hops mean?

Art Vandelay
11-20-2008, 12:50 AM
too bad i don't have the genital warts on my face going for me like TSA

http://i31.tinypic.com/330h5si.jpg

EAGLE EYE
11-20-2008, 12:52 AM
what does glacier of hops mean?

Um, i remember listening to a raekwon song called "glaciers of ice"

and i thought hops were a better choice because beer is made of hops.

I also remember you hate raekwon and beer which is pretty faggity.

You need to get slapped by the faggy digital hand for asking such questions.

Blackula Spectacula
11-20-2008, 01:07 AM

word.

TSA
11-20-2008, 01:10 AM
i hate raekwon?

NBAJAM has lost clientele because of his lack of inspiration

http://olympia.fortunecity.com/stonecold/443/val.htm

EAGLE EYE
11-20-2008, 01:11 AM
hey tissa............

TAKL3Og-zGc

Visionz
11-20-2008, 01:13 AM
i hate raekwon?

NBAJAM has lost clientele because of his lack of inspiration

http://olympia.fortunecity.com/stonecold/443/val.htm
where you trying to post an image there? if not I completely missed the joke on that one

TSA
11-20-2008, 01:27 AM
no, it iz what it iz

Robert "Digital" Sherman works as some type of online design fellow
a poorly designed website about val venis wit the quote "im just like a rubix cube, the longer you play the harder it gets" is an example of his allegedly uninspired work.

did that clear things up, ERIC?

EAGLE EYE
11-20-2008, 01:33 AM
no, it iz what it iz

a poorly designed website about val venis wit the quote "im just like a rubix cube, the longer you play the harder it gets" is an example of his allegedly uninspired work.

how'd you get so abstract?

check two
11-20-2008, 01:37 AM
no, it iz what it iz

http://www.fiestafestwrestling.com/images/profiles/wrestlers_profiles_pics_valvenis.jpg ?

diggy
11-20-2008, 01:43 AM

That sounds like some incest shit to say.

:nonono:

Visionz
11-20-2008, 02:13 AM
no, it iz what it iz

did that clear things up, ERIC?haha yes, if the link is a Diggiz design then/.....................well maybe he needs some proper motivation

http://filebox.vt.edu/j/janeel/stuart_for_senate.jpg

http://www.fiestafestwrestling.com/images/profiles/wrestlers_profiles_pics_valvenis.jpg ?
laughing @ the look on dudes face

That sounds like some incest shit to say.

:nonono:
indeed, face looking like
http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i27/olivus/thatsfuckinnasty.jpg

when I read that one

TSA
11-20-2008, 02:16 AM
you know for a guy that's unseen i've seen alot of you in this day alone

IM QUITTING WUCORP TO PURSUIT 6 MORE FORUMS

Visionz
11-20-2008, 02:24 AM

*D I stayed that way for about 3-4k worth of post then said fuck it

now its my utopian Vision for the world that stays unseen

but if you pulled a Gavin some other attention whore would come along to replace you. TH3 IN3wEBZ W0ULD D3M^ND !T :lmao:

drippie k
11-20-2008, 04:58 AM

OMGZZZZZ PLZ DONT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IrOnMaN
11-20-2008, 11:29 AM
/laughing at the people in this thread who are trying so hard to be e-thugs.

Just suburban people who want to experience thug life.:{ OMFG!!

Durag
11-20-2008, 11:31 AM
I think your a very angry individual ironman, and you seem to take your anger out on wu-corp, which is incredibly unfair

TSA
11-20-2008, 11:33 AM
what that thuggd out in this thread? Gavin? Val Venis?

it was val venis.

Oh and i decided not to pull a GAVIN because as GAVIN and skampoe prove, in order to leave wucorp, you have to have a hallucinagenic high, document it on the thread, and then leave the next morning.

Art Vandelay
11-20-2008, 01:06 PM
^^

http://membres.lycos.fr/minetsdufront/images/groupes%20et%20dj/logo_virgin.jpg

Koolish
11-20-2008, 02:15 PM
did he 'get to me' or would you like him to 'get to me' to sooth something i probably did to you in the past, and in most likely KTL over Poppa Wu.

its a legit question that deserves legit inquiry, and i dont care if i told you Dennis Coles didn't create the universe, oh well you know, just move on
oh snap

i guess i got to you

JamSix
11-20-2008, 02:25 PM
editted to save picture for a more worthy cause, ignore this.

IrOnMaN
11-20-2008, 03:01 PM
I think your a very angry individual ironman, and you seem to take your anger out on wu-corp, which is incredibly unfair

I'm not an angry man at all. I just find it strange when people decide to act all hard and stupid on the internet but not offline. I mean, we're all good people, I believe.