PDA

View Full Version : The Bridge - Documentary about people killing themselves on the Golden Gate Bridge

Art Vandelay
11-19-2008, 08:56 PM
has anyone seen this yet. i've been hearing about it the past year or 2. it was on IFC the other night, but i only caught the very end.

a film maker set up camera's filming the golden gate bridge for an entire year. he captured 23 people jumping to their death. the documentary shows the people walking back and forth contemplating what they are going to do. then it shows them jumping. also interviews the victims' families

Zwl-Pa_QT0M

G1u8Dv9CX0Y

8PnqVocIZLY

supreme M
11-19-2008, 09:10 PM
ive seen it, crazy how many jump from that bridge like a fad or something
if i where to kill myself i would never jump off a bridge overdose on some pills and sleep in or something

Art Vandelay
11-19-2008, 09:12 PM
is this worth seeing? how depressing is it?

supreme M
11-19-2008, 09:18 PM
i found it kinda boring at times, alot off talk with the familys and shit like that
but watching footage from people actually commiting suicide is like always, sad but "interesting" idk i couldnt think off a better word, hearing about it made me very curious therefor i watched it

theres a dude who jumps and almost falls on a windsurfer, and this girl who gets saved in the last second if i remember correct

i think you should watch it