PDA

View Full Version : Would You Donate $5.................

Visionz
11-19-2008, 11:00 PM
to the get my company started fund?

The bankers are being dickheads and not returning my calls so I gotta figure out some alternative methods and Mr. Reggie Green has left town seemingly permanently.

If yes holla and I'll pm you my address. 5G's is my target goal to get everything I need started.

Art Vandelay
11-19-2008, 11:02 PM
yeah, i usually donate money to people i don't know for businesses that they won't tell me about

Dokuro
11-19-2008, 11:04 PM
tell me about your plans i am looking for new investments

Olive Oil Goombah
11-19-2008, 11:05 PM
^LMAO @ Art

WHats in it for me Eric??? How bout a new phone? Im due for one.

Art Vandelay
11-19-2008, 11:06 PM
tell me about your plans i am looking for new investments

notice he didn't say invest, he said donate

Visionz
11-19-2008, 11:07 PM
yeah, i usually donate money to people i don't know for businesses that they won't tell me about
t-shirt company started up with ideas and a bootleg verision of Photoshop

and besides I got almost 10G's worth of post here so its not like you don't kinda know me :lmao:

besides you'd spend that shit on an X-tra large order of chicken nuggets

AND the absolute worst shape I can be in is absolutely no one sends shit leaving me in my current state so yeah, what can a thread like this hurt?

Olive Oil Goombah
11-19-2008, 11:08 PM
if you dont get enough money do we get our money back?

Visionz
11-19-2008, 11:09 PM
^LMAO @ Art

WHats in it for me Eric??? How bout a new phone? Im due for one.
you got Sprint? I can direct-ship a phone anywhere in the country

notice he didn't say invest, he said donate correct, though if it took off I'd send whoever a nice shirt when things start moving

Visionz
11-19-2008, 11:11 PM
if you dont get enough money do we get our money back?
nah but that's why I said donate (and only asked for $5 bucks, truly a disposable amount in this day and age-----a strength in numbers approach)

Olive Oil Goombah
11-19-2008, 11:11 PM
you got Sprint? I can direct-ship a phone anywhere in the country

correct, though if it took off I'd send whoever a nice shirt when things start moving

I have Verizon. If you can somehow thro me a good phone, I'll level with ya on the donation. No BS.

Olive Oil Goombah
11-19-2008, 11:13 PM
nah but that's why I said donate (and only asked for $5 bucks, truly a disposable amount in this day and age-----a strength in numbers approach)

true. especially when i filled up for just under 13$ two days ago....gotta love it.

Visionz
11-19-2008, 11:14 PM
I have Verizon. If you can somehow thro me a good phone, I'll level with ya on the donation. No BS.I only deal with sprint but I had a couple of people drop off some Verizon phones at the store to get recycled----I'll check & post the model numbers tomorrow to see if you're interested but you'd have to pay for shipping (as I'm sure it'd cost more than $5 to get 'em to you)

EAGLE EYE
11-19-2008, 11:15 PM
Eric you do realize t-shirt art needs to be vectorized as its final format (.eps files)

Why so?

Scalability of the graphic.

I think you better bootleg adobe illustrator while your at it.

Olive Oil Goombah
11-19-2008, 11:16 PM
I only deal with sprint but I had a couple of people drop off some Verizon phones at the store to get recycled----I'll check & post the model numbers tomorrow to see if you're interested but you'd have to pay for shipping (as I'm sure it'd cost more than $5 to get 'em to you)

If you send me a free phone, I'll donate more than 5 bucks. I'll have to check it out tho first. Too bad i didnt find this out earlier. My cousin has sprint and you coulda got your donation and i could made a few dollars.

Visionz
11-19-2008, 11:18 PM
Eric you do realize t-shirt art needs to be vectorized as its final format (.eps files)

Why so?

Scalability of the graphic.

I think you better bootleg adobe illustrator while your at it.

true but I've found a company that can take PS files and turn them into transfers at no extra cost, they have to vectorized still just no charge for it

Visionz
11-19-2008, 11:19 PM
If you send me a free phone, I'll donate more than 5 bucks. I'll have to check it out tho first. Too bad i didnt find this out earlier. My cousin has sprint and you coulda got your donation and i could made a few dollars.I'll post the models tomorrow, I have no idea how old or current they are, if you're unsure yourself you can always check 'em out on phonescoop.com

DJMethods
11-19-2008, 11:31 PM
There's a story this reminds me of.

A girl was MASSIVELY in debt, was about to lose everything she owned ect, and started a website trying to get people to donate money. People just donated like 20 cents, some $50, some 5 cents, and eventually she became not only out of debt, but fucking rich.

Troof story

Visionz
11-19-2008, 11:33 PM
There's a story this reminds me of.

A girl was MASSIVELY in debt, was about to lose everything she owned ect, and started a website trying to get people to donate money. People just donated like 20 cents, some $50, some 5 cents, and eventually she became not only out of debt, but fucking rich.

Troof story

word, maybe I should be trying that angle.

the post reminds of a website where a guy was taking donations to not kill his pet rabbit (advertised as an adorably cute bunny and soon to-be rabbit stew)

Olive Oil Goombah
11-19-2008, 11:35 PM
i actually thought of this immediately..lol.

SHit if you make a couple hundred bucks its worth it.