PDA

View Full Version : why muhummad is a false prophet

prof zooruka
11-19-2008, 11:10 PM
muhummad and his religion is false and cant be from the same GOD as that of judaism and or christianity for three simple reasons.

1. islam and muhummad..deni the crucifixtion wich is a central teaching in christianity as taught by JESUS himself...JESUS " THE SON OF MAN HAS COME TO DIE FOR THE FORGIVNESS OF SINS OF MANY"...muhummad teachs that this is false and didnt happen...contradicting the new testement and going against the very plan of salvation that GOD has planned for mankind. ( so proof that islam is false and is not from the same GOD)

2.islams and muhummads idea about heaven....JESUS said that in heaven people will not marry but will be like the angles...muhummad says that people will have x amount of virgins at there disposal ( like its one big orgy) and this is muhummads idea of heaven ...I mean are you kidding me!!!!. thats blasphemy of the highest order!..so once again more proof its not the same GOD.

3.muhummad says that muslims will fight jews on the last day and "the rock will say o muslim there is a jew hiding behind me come and kill him"...why would the same GOD who gave the jews there religion...now be prophecysing this for the people in the bible he calls " HIS CHOOSEN PEOPLE"

so there you have it folks three simple answers why the god of islam is not the same GOD as the bible and why muhummad and islam is false!

peace

TSA
11-19-2008, 11:15 PM
what?

Mic Tyson
11-19-2008, 11:18 PM
jesus is the same as muhammad. they both humans. therefore, you can choose whos ideas you believe, because none of them have anything to do with what "god" said

prof zooruka
11-19-2008, 11:19 PM
further proof muhummad was a false prophet !!!!

JESUS said " YOU WILL KNOW A FALSE PROPHET BY WHAT THEY DO"

here is the example of muhummad`s doings.....

(3) Asma bint Marwan was a poetess who belonged to a tribe of Medinan pagans, and whose husband was named Yazid b. Zayd. She composed a poem blaming the Medinan pagans for obeying a stranger (Muhammad) and for not taking the initiative to attack him by surprise. Perhaps in March 624, when the Allah-inspired prophet heard what she had said, he asked, "Who will rid me of Marwan’s daughter?" A member of her husband’s tribe volunteered and crept into her house that night. She had five children, and the youngest was sleeping at her breast. The assassin gently removed the child, drew his sword, and plunged it into her, killing her in her sleep.

peace

Mic Tyson
11-19-2008, 11:22 PM
your book of fairy tales, aka the bible, don't prove anything about islam. unless god wrote the bible.

and whoever thinks god wrote the bible is a fuckin idiot

Olive Oil Goombah
11-19-2008, 11:23 PM
there all bullshit

Visionz
11-19-2008, 11:30 PM
that's your opinion and so be it

but most here don't actually care what your OPINION is

and furthermore those that don't care what your opinion is have read BOTH the Bible and the Quran and as such are free to judge for themselves

there's no need for missionary work here as we're all quite aware of what time it is

SOOOOOOOoooooooooooo why don't you have respect for those around you and stop trying to bash this over people's head.

You need to ask yourself a couple of questions.

Do I speak and read hebrew? And if I can not both speak and read Hebrew then how can I be 100% sure that the Bible was left alone as God commanded?

If a true Atheist actually exist would that person have a problem changing what was commanded by a God they didn't believe in?

If the POSSIBILITY EXISTS that GOD was not done teaching the world what needed to be taught HOW COULD I POSSIBLY KNOW why he sent more messages without FULLY INVESTIGATING what that message was in the first place?

for the Love of God please don't answer or rebutte to ANY of these questions here on these boards that I have suggest you consider for I already know what your canned, knee-jerk responses will be. You do not have an open mind and you are not very susceptible to FULLY accept the very ideals that Jesus would hope you to live up to. I don't need you to further prove my point by opening your mouth.

TSA
11-20-2008, 12:08 AM
http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i27/olivus/visions.gif

Art Vandelay
11-20-2008, 12:09 AM
^^

http://www.thisisguernsey.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/virgin_logo.jpg

J-Cee
11-20-2008, 12:17 AM
We arent that important to God..if there is one

sarr
11-20-2008, 12:35 AM
further proof muhummad was a false prophet !!!!

JESUS said " YOU WILL KNOW A FALSE PROPHET BY WHAT THEY DO"

here is the example of muhummad`s doings.....

(3) Asma bint Marwan was a poetess who belonged to a tribe of Medinan pagans, and whose husband was named Yazid b. Zayd. She composed a poem blaming the Medinan pagans for obeying a stranger (Muhammad) and for not taking the initiative to attack him by surprise. Perhaps in March 624, when the Allah-inspired prophet heard what she had said, he asked, "Who will rid me of Marwan’s daughter?" A member of her husband’s tribe volunteered and crept into her house that night. She had five children, and the youngest was sleeping at her breast. The assassin gently removed the child, drew his sword, and plunged it into her, killing her in her sleep.

peace

DAMN!
where is this story from? very harsh
but yes agree...not to be rude, but Mohammed was a false prophet. The man never heard the word of God..only what he called an "angel"...for all we know it coulda been his imagination or a demon or just made up
he never performed a myracle either...and spawned a religion that really contradicts itself

Visionz
11-20-2008, 12:54 AM
DAMN!
where is this story from? very harsh
but yes agree...not to be rude, but Mohammed was a false prophet. The man never heard the word of God..only what he called an "angel"...for all we know it coulda been his imagination or a demon or just made up
he never performed a myracle either...and spawned a religion that really contradicts itselfI can tell you where ITS NOT from.

And please see above post, no one has attacked your faith so why attack others? There's a reason Jews stay Jews, where's all the threads about the people that only believe in the Torah needing to catch up with the times? Maybe you should ask them their opinion about Jesus and see how you feel about their responses.

I've read and studied religious text and belief systems for the better portion of my entire life and at the very core of them ALL is the aim to make you a better person who walks the earth with love in their heart and respect for the world around them. If some are too blind to see it then so be it but if that happens to be the case then keep your opinions to yourself.
When I die and I face my Creator I am OK with the answers I am prepared to give. What more needs to be said? You can convince yourselves all you want that one verse discredits 99 when all that really does is tell me that you like to focus on the negative when my whole being is focused on the positive.

In the words of Mighty Mos

"I give a damn if any fan recall my legacy, I'm trying to live my life in the sight of Gods memory"

itzlikedatyall

diggy
11-20-2008, 01:20 AM
"Some people have a strange way of putting themselves in compartments and groups. They build up barriers of religion, of caste, of color, of party, of nation, of province, of language, of custom and of wealth and poverty. Thus they live in prisons of their own making." - Nehru.

dawood
11-20-2008, 07:01 AM
whats the point in this thread. tell me what your trying to achieve? Do you think any of us will convert to christianity? Do you think your oppinion matters to anyone? You haven't even read the qu'ran, you have read a few verses from an anti islamic website. How the fuck you know what kinda man muhammed SAW was? He died 1500 years before you were even born. And can you not tell that all us muslims here want to live in peace and harmony with the christians. We aint tryin to disprove your religion, we respect your religion. Unfortunately your religion has failed miserably in my country. As a muslim, I dont drink or gamble or get into debts, I dont sleep around or do drugs or steal. Now look the the rest of my "christian society". most lads my age are poppin pills, getting drunk, drink driving, catchin STD's, droppin outta college, robbin n shit. You think christianity has served these parts well? The sooner the world adopts Islam as its one world religion the better

HANZO
11-20-2008, 07:52 AM
this thread is stupid.

Christianity if for simple minded ppl who will believe jus about any fairytale.

Islam is too real for you to grasp. jus accept it and move on.

Edgar Erebus
11-20-2008, 09:43 AM
this thread is stupid.

Well, if we going this way, exactly the same can be said about Islam.

(... and when a skinny white boy in a godforsaken faggy European country figured that out, he gave up on all religions and went on seeking the truth without anyone's leadership.)

Koolish
11-20-2008, 02:34 PM
this thread is stupid.

tell that to Thomas Aquinas and other great Christian philosophers.

Prince Rai
11-20-2008, 04:06 PM
tell that to Thomas Aquinas and other great Christian philosophers.

Haha, you fell for the trap. Most notable Christian Philosophy sprung alight in the Enlightenment Period. It is widely documented (I suggest research) that the Arab Muslim scholars resussitated Greek Philosophy after the Vatican ordered all Greek books to be burnt in regards to theology, science and philosophy.

As for Aquinas, much of his work has actually been freely appropriated from the Arab scholars who studied the ancient texts of the region.

"AL-FARABI" (d. 950) was an authority on music, mysticism, and master of Greek philosphy and hence called the "SECOND TEACHER", Aristotle being the first. He was the author of "The Bezels of Philosophy" and "The Perfect State" which were again, FREELY appropriated by Thomas Aquinas.

sources of this are as follows:

http://www.newworldencyclopedia.org/entry/Al-Farabi

http://www.jstor.org/pss/1596043 (jstor is authority on many university texts used by top institutions, i used it for Law

http://www.the-philosopher.co.uk/averroes.htm

I suggest these are read before more abhorrent posts are made.

prof zooruka
11-20-2008, 05:00 PM
The sooner the world adopts Islam as its one world religion the better

there you have it folks.... the real agenda of islam coming from a muslim himself!

peace

Mic Tyson
11-20-2008, 05:24 PM
^^^^^

ok, you passed up black man in every gay ass way possible

Visionz
11-20-2008, 07:13 PM
there you have it folks.... the real agenda of islam coming from a muslim himself!

peace
because Christianity has never been one to push their agenda up everyone's ass....................oh wait isn't that your entire posting style?

prof zooruka
11-20-2008, 07:29 PM
because Christianity has never been one to push their agenda up everyone's ass....................oh wait isn't that your entire posting style?

JESUS said..."GO MAKE DICIPLES OF ALL NATIONS...BAPTISING THEM IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER AND OF THE SON AND OF THE HOLY SPIRIT".

thats the goal of christianity...to make diciples of all nations....and that doesnt mean everyone will be christian ..it means to have diciples from every nation on earth...unlike islam who seeks to do away with all other religions and make EVERYBODY muslim or subjected to islamic law.... christianity isnt a dictator religion...it seeks to win converts from all nations fair and saquare...it doesnt want to impose its will on mankind ( like you must be christian otherwise I will kill you)...but only to tell them and spread the truth (which is the good news that christ taught)...but islam wants everyone to convert by force and be muslim...I mean half of the world today that is muslim was done so at the end of a sword..through violent conquests...(do you think islam would have 2 billion followers if it wasnt for people imposing it on others) christianity has one all its converts by talk to them and telling them the good news....and also islam says that if you leave islam to follow another religion the punishment is death.. so people dont have any other choice.....islam is a horrible religion who only goal is to reign supreme.:loser:

peace

Prince Rai
11-20-2008, 08:01 PM
JESUS said..."GO MAKE DICIPLES OF ALL NATIONS...BAPTISING THEM IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER AND OF THE SON AND OF THE HOLY SPIRIT".

thats the goal of christianity...to make diciples of all nations....and that doesnt mean everyone will be christian ..it means to have diciples from every nation on earth...unlike islam who seeks to do away with all other religions and make EVERYBODY muslim or subjected to islamic law.... christianity isnt a dictator religion...it seeks to win converts from all nations fair and saquare...it doesnt want to impose its will on mankind ( like you must be christian otherwise I will kill you)...but only to tell them and spread the truth (which is the good news that christ taught)...but islam wants everyone to convert by force and be muslim...I mean half of the world today that is muslim was done so at the end of a sword..through violent conquests...(do you think islam would have 2 billion followers if it wasnt for people imposing it on others) christianity has one all its converts by talk to them and telling them the good news....and also islam says that if you leave islam to follow another religion the punishment is death.. so people dont have any other choice.....islam is a horrible religion who only goal is to reign supreme.:loser:

peace

do you know that modern christian philosophies and western train of thought are based on fundamental Islamic debates on philosophy and theology?

would you like a few links and books written by christians to back that up?

sarr
11-20-2008, 08:22 PM
dawood your an idiot...just because your a weak minded traitor...doesnt mean we all have to be, and abandon who we are.

Most converts to Islam (the ones freely converted) have phsycological issues...they want to escape something within themselves. Alot as a matter of fact, realise this, get counselling and come back or become aetheist.

Dokuro
11-20-2008, 08:24 PM
muhummad and his religion is false and cant be from the same GOD as that of judaism and or christianity for three simple reasons.

1. islam and muhummad..deni the crucifixtion wich is a central teaching in christianity as taught by JESUS himself...JESUS " THE SON OF MAN HAS COME TO DIE FOR THE FORGIVNESS OF SINS OF MANY"...muhummad teachs that this is false and didnt happen...contradicting the new testement and going against the very plan of salvation that GOD has planned for mankind. ( so proof that islam is false and is not from the same GOD)

2.islams and muhummads idea about heaven....JESUS said that in heaven people will not marry but will be like the angles...muhummad says that people will have x amount of virgins at there disposal ( like its one big orgy) and this is muhummads idea of heaven ...I mean are you kidding me!!!!. thats blasphemy of the highest order!..so once again more proof its not the same GOD.

3.muhummad says that muslims will fight jews on the last day and "the rock will say o muslim there is a jew hiding behind me come and kill him"...why would the same GOD who gave the jews there religion...now be prophecysing this for the people in the bible he calls " HIS CHOOSEN PEOPLE"

so there you have it folks three simple answers why the god of islam is not the same GOD as the bible and why muhummad and islam is false!

peace
1A) how did JC teach his own death in addition it is a christian opinion coming from a christian view point so this statement is nullvoid

2A) it not in the Quran and this is told to illiterate people in means to guide them in what ever act the leader wants it is no different then what happened in the Dark ages

3A) (reference answer 2) the anger of the Arab nations have against Israel is do to the evasion and genocide that has been around for over 2000 years the will never forget Jericho in witch the Israel army killed hundreds of innocent people in there sleep and from this day the still comment countless acts of Genocide on the Lebanese people

so there you have it a view point from some one who sites on the fence of this hole argument as well as a historian

Guarded By Martyrs
11-20-2008, 08:56 PM
ok, you passed up black man in every gay ass way possible

Agreed...and that takes some doing.

peace

Ok...

The definition of RELIGION is "Divide & Conquer"...Religion, not islam
You seem to be very quick to judge others, and tar everyone with the same brush.
Just think about it for a second...if everyone was a muslim...
Or a christian or a jew, hindu, whatever...
There would be no problems regarding religion...because religion would ceas to exist.
That being, that there would be one faith and one faith only.

Your words sound very harsh
When you are clearly comparing everything that is said in the Bible to that of the Quran...
And your biased opinion is clear for eveyone to see.
Thats just like saying my team is better than yours...it's childish.
Expand your mind and learn to open it and not be so blinded by your own religion.

If Christianity is so great...then why are you bashing another religion ?
Thats not giving a very good message to people about what you are claiming is right.
Futrther more as Visions said : how can you point the finger at Muslims converting people
When you are clearly attempting to achieve the same thing ?
Your blatantly imposing Christianity as "The Truth" = double standards.

Also I would have thought that Jesus being the most quoted man in the Quran
Would intrigue you and make you look into it more ?

I find it laughable that you belive in God...Muslims belive in Allah/God
So whats your beef all about ?
You seem to be only concerned with highlighting the negatives of Islam.
And untill your mindset changes, you should just stick to your own stuff.
Because to put it simply...your not ready yet.

And what if a muslim says everything you have just said...but in their favour ?
You can't expect to be taken seriously untill you show some respect for others beliefs
Even if you don't agree with it, you should learn to respect it
Otherwise your just as bad as the ones your blaming.

prof zooruka
11-21-2008, 12:20 AM
Agreed...and that takes some doing.

Ok...

The definition of RELIGION is "Divide & Conquer"...Religion, not islam
You seem to be very quick to judge others, and tar everyone with the same brush.
Just think about it for a second...if everyone was a muslim...
Or a christian or a jew, hindu, whatever...
There would be no problems regarding religion...because religion would ceas to exist.
That being, that there would be one faith and one faith only.

Your words sound very harsh
When you are clearly comparing everything that is said in the Bible to that of the Quran...
And your biased opinion is clear for eveyone to see.
Thats just like saying my team is better than yours...it's childish.
Expand your mind and learn to open it and not be so blinded by your own religion.

If Christianity is so great...then why are you bashing another religion ?
Thats not giving a very good message to people about what you are claiming is right.
Futrther more as Visions said : how can you point the finger at Muslims converting people
When you are clearly attempting to achieve the same thing ?
Your blatantly imposing Christianity as "The Truth" = double standards.

Also I would have thought that Jesus being the most quoted man in the Quran
Would intrigue you and make you look into it more ?

I find it laughable that you belive in God...Muslims belive in Allah/God
So whats your beef all about ?
You seem to be only concerned with highlighting the negatives of Islam.
And untill your mindset changes, you should just stick to your own stuff.
Because to put it simply...your not ready yet.

And what if a muslim says everything you have just said...but in their favour ?
You can't expect to be taken seriously untill you show some respect for others beliefs
Even if you don't agree with it, you should learn to respect it
Otherwise your just as bad as the ones your blaming.

sorry i tell it like it is...JESUS never said it is wrong to judge other religions...when he says dont judge he means dont judge on superficial thing such as (looks and materialism)

JESUS said MY sheep hear my voice....they no me and I know them so when they hear another persons voice that they dont know, they will flee from that person because they dont know his voice....so in saying that JESUS knows people will have to judge what is truth and what is falsehood...and that all religions shouldnt be respected....because he said that his sheep when they hear another persons voice will flee( in saying this JESUS is tell you that you should run away from such beliefs and the people who bring them)thats why he said flee....and for that to happen..it takes judgement....so people are free to judge what is falsehood and what is truth...that means I can judge islam.....sorry if that doesnt fit with your idea that all religions should be respected ...because that not the way it`s meant to be...all religions are false except christianity.

Visionz
11-21-2008, 02:23 AM
sorry i tell it like it is...JESUS never said it is wrong to judge other religions...when he says dont judge he means dont judge on superficial thing such as (looks and materialism)

JESUS said MY sheep hear my voice....they no me and I know them so when they hear another persons voice that they dont know, they will flee from that person because they dont know his voice....so in saying that JESUS knows people will have to judge what is truth and what is falsehood...and that all religions shouldnt be respected....because he said that his sheep when they hear another persons voice will flee( in saying this JESUS is tell you that you should run away from such beliefs and the people who bring them)thats why he said flee....and for that to happen..it takes judgement....so people are free to judge what is falsehood and what is truth...that means I can judge islam.....sorry if that doesnt fit with your idea that all religions should be respected ...because that not the way it`s meant to be...all religions are false except christianity.

You are the most small and simple minded motherfucker to grace these boards in some time. You want judgement, there it is.

You have accepted the Idol of Jesus Christ but you have not accepted the lessons. Go head and repeat another one of the three verses you've remember from Christianity. The more you talk the more I think you haven't read the Bible either.

And how old are you anyways? If I'm talking to a child let me know so I can dumb down my thoughts for your simpleton ass.

The same standard you use to condemn will be the same one you use to justify your own rationalization never realizing why your own mind is forced into this confliction of being eternally cast as a hypocrite.

Revelations 2:23 And I will kill her children with death and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts and I will give unto every one of you according to your works ----------Jesus (Mr. Peaceful), this contradicts everything else Jesus ever said so he must be a liar and a false prophet as you will know a tree by its fruit......at least according to the same rationalization you have applied to other situations.

Jesus---killing children with death for something that they had no direct part it since the time of revelations :yes:

Cee Oh Vee
11-21-2008, 09:50 AM
Most converts to Islam (the ones freely converted) have phsycological issues...they want to escape something within themselves. Alot as a matter of fact, realise this, get counselling and come back or become aetheist.

HAHA, you clearly do not have the first idea about what you're talking about. Where are you getting this information?

Mic Tyson
11-21-2008, 10:15 AM
people whose religion consists of preachers that are child molestors have psychological issues. people who worship cesaire borgia the white jesus have psychological issues. people that dont get it through their head that nobody on this forum gives a fuck about what they are saying has psychological issues. people that think they know jesus like they used to kick it wit the nigga has psychological issues. people that follow a religion that has killed more people than it has helped has psychological issues. people who believe in a devil underground wit a pitchfork have psychological issues

Guarded By Martyrs
11-21-2008, 10:51 AM
all religions are false except christianity.

....Your really not getting it are you ?

Divide & Conquer

Face of the Golden Falcon
11-21-2008, 02:52 PM
people whose religion consists of preachers that are child molestors have psychological issues. people who worship cesaire borgia the white jesus have psychological issues. people that dont get it through their head that nobody on this forum gives a fuck about what they are saying has psychological issues. people that think they know jesus like they used to kick it wit the nigga has psychological issues. people that follow a religion that has killed more people than it has helped has psychological issues. people who believe in a devil underground wit a pitchfork have psychological issues

phew!...according to the "Official Mic Tyson Psyche Test for Know the Ledgers" I am ...

NOT INSANE

Edgar Erebus
11-21-2008, 03:08 PM
Eh, Tyson went too far away with that. Most of people who worship Cesare Borgia and evil religion or whatever aren't crazy. They're just ignorant. (NO TSA, I'M NOT TALKING BOUT NIGGERS, I TALK ABOUT IGNORANT FOLKS OF ALL RAINBOW COLORS, OKAY? OKAY??!)

prof zooruka
11-21-2008, 06:48 PM

to all my christian brothers who have read the above quote ...remember "If someone slaps you turn the other cheek"- JESUS

food for thought
11-21-2008, 06:59 PM
They're just ignorant. (NO TSA, I'M NOT TALKING BOUT NIGGERS, I TALK ABOUT IGNORANT FOLKS OF ALL RAINBOW COLORS, OKAY? OKAY??!)

LMAO hahahahahahhaahahhaha

sarr
11-21-2008, 07:00 PM
tyson...if people don't care...then why have 2 dozen muslims jumped on prof and my back in every thread in know the ledge?

Obviously people care.

OH, and ide take 'worshipping' the image of Caesar Borgia over somebody that admitedly had sex with a 10 year old girl...anyday

prof zooruka
11-21-2008, 07:02 PM
yo peace brother sarr....I got ya back son.

peace

food for thought
11-21-2008, 07:02 PM
to all my christian brothers who have read the above quote ...remember "If someone slaps you turn the other cheek"- JESUS

you are a patheitc sheep and you sound like a damn Pat Roberts commercial. do u beleive that Katrina was God punishing Blacks too or what? cause opoele with the mentality like you, with the shit u been saying the last couple od days at KTL, u sound like one of those Evangelist fuckers who are RADICAL christians. u need grow some balls and THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX buddy

11-21-2008, 07:33 PM
P.E.A.C.E and Blessings...

tyson...if people don't care...then why have 2 dozen muslims jumped on prof and my back in every thread in know the ledge?

Obviously people care.

Lol @ 2 dozen muslims. Drama.

OH, and ide take 'worshipping' the image of Caesar Borgia over somebody that admitedly had sex with a 10 year old girl...anyday

So.... are U admitting to choosing christianity because it sits with you better than Islam? You need to study some other religions and ways of life. There are more than 2.

SHEM HETEP

prof zooruka
11-21-2008, 07:37 PM

word is bond son.... I think her name was iesha

peace

sarr
11-21-2008, 08:22 PM
^
yea thats the one bro...Muslims never seem to have an excuse for that one do they

sarr
11-21-2008, 08:23 PM
So.... are U admitting to choosing christianity because it sits with you better than Islam?

SHEM HETEP

No..i just find that Jesus did better things for us as humans...as appose to somebody that had sex with little kids

11-21-2008, 08:43 PM
I'd agree, Jesus did do better things for us as humans, but that doesn't mean you have to be a christian. Why are you a Christian? (sincere question)

prof zooruka
11-21-2008, 09:07 PM
No..i just find that Jesus did better things for us as humans...as appose to somebody that had sex with little kids

Tabari IX:131 Aisha narrated: "My mother came to me while I was being swung on a swing between two branches and got me down. My nurse took over and wiped my face with some water and started leading me. When I was at the door she stopped so I could catch my breath. I was brought in while Muhammad was sitting on a bed in our house. My mother made me sit on his lap. The other men and women got up and left. The Prophet CONSUMMATED his marriage with me in my house when I was NINE years old."

prof zooruka
11-21-2008, 09:13 PM
The bottom line is that at 53 year old man asking to have sex with a nine year old girl, which he booked at six, is called paedophile.. For a man called to be the model for mankind and a prophet of GOD, this is the worst example you can quote.

Sadly, that's not the worst behavior of your prophet. There are stories of raping women captured from raids that your prophet conducted. My heart was saddened when I read the story of Safiyah. A beautiful girl in a farming community. One day, without warning, the Islamic raiders led by Muhhammed attacked the community killing many people (real GODLY way to conduct yourself). The father and brothers of Safiyah were killed that day. Her husband, Kinana, was tortured with fire on his chest and were finally beheaded, orders directly from Mohammed. Later, Safiya was supposed to be given to Dihyah, a soldier of Islam, as war booty while the other women were distributed as well. Unfortunately, the prophet took her for himself. The protesting Dihya got two girls for compensation.( hahah and this guy is telling everyone that christianity has got it wrong and he is here to give the true path to GOD) are you serious !!!

I know, I know. Such stories may be common during medieval times. BUT such stories from a man of God? Such brutal acts, all for money and to aquire sex slaves, seriously this guy is a joke... and he is suppose to be a most merciful prophet of GOD? are you kiddiing me!

Pray, tell me. Which part of the marrying Aisha or raping Safiya, that is to be emulated by good muslims today?

Even some muslims those days do not heed Mohammed's advice. For example:

Bukhari Volume 7, Book 64, Number 280: Narrated Jabir bin 'Abdullah:

"My father died and left seven or nine girls and I married a matron. Allah's Apostle said to me, "O Jabir! Have you married?" I said, "Yes." He said, "A virgin or a matron?" I replied, "A matron." he said, "Why not a virgin, so that you might play with her and she with you, and you might amuse her and she amuse you." I said, " 'Abdullah (my father) died and left girls, and I dislike to marry a girl like them, so I married a lady (matron) so that she may look after them."

so you can play with her ????...and muhummad only conserns is if she was a virgin or not ( real GODLY thoughts) rebuking a man because he didnt take a virgin... this guy is a pure preverted freak even by todays standards.

I mean is this some sort of a joke...that muhummad is called a prophet of GOD...seriously how could anyone say that after reading about this guy.

JESUS was right when he said " YOU WILL KNOW A FALSE PROPHET BY WHAT THEY DO" !

peace

Sham-iLL
11-21-2008, 09:17 PM
I can counter this thread by stating one obvious fact:

Abraham

Isaac Ishmael

Yeshua Ben Yosef Muhammad

And if you don't know who Yeshua ben Yosef is then you should just be ignored and never post again for making such a thread like this.

prof zooruka
11-21-2008, 09:40 PM
his name is JESUS CHRIST... umm thats funny that you call him yeshua ben yosef when joseph was not his real father...lol....nice try though.

peace

Sham-iLL
11-21-2008, 10:00 PM
His name is not Jesus Christ.

1) He was not GREEK. Jesus Christ = Greek translation for: One Who Is Anointed
2) He was ARAMAIC.
3) The Fake Image Of Christ = Real Image of the Anti-Christ (White European Jesus)
4) What Jew do you know is named Jesus Christ. If his name was Jesus Christ then his mother's name would have been Mary Christ.

prof zooruka
11-21-2008, 10:38 PM
His name is not Jesus Christ.

1) He was not GREEK. Jesus Christ = Greek translation for: One Who Is Anointed
2) He was ARAMAIC.
3) The Fake Image Of Christ = Real Image of the Anti-Christ (White European Jesus)
4) What Jew do you know is named Jesus Christ. If his name was Jesus Christ then his mother's name would have been Mary Christ.

his hebrew name is YESHUA HaMoShiach.

peace

Sham-iLL
11-21-2008, 10:42 PM
"Jesus
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Yeshua ben-Yosef)"

enough said

sarr
11-22-2008, 02:42 AM
im not 100% sure...but i always thought it was Jesus Ben Joseph (his roman government name anyway)..doesnt make a difference though, just a nme..its who He was thats important.

Cee Oh Vee
11-22-2008, 05:13 AM
Muhammed, the Messenger of Allah, did not have sex with `Aisha (may Allah be pleased with her) until she was past puberty and the age of which she would be accountable for her own actions.

The ahadith you mentioned are extremely weak and therefore it would not be permissible to take that as the truth. The transmission (isnad) is not even available.

He (peace be upon him) married her at a young age so that he could take her in and look after her. This was a common practice in those days ALL AROUND THE WORLD, and to this day there is nothing wrong with that as he did not have sex with her when she was a child.

Refrain from quoting hadith you have no knowledge on, in fact, you don't have any knowledge on the topic of conversation in hand so you may as well just shut the fuck up.

prof zooruka
11-22-2008, 05:45 AM
Muhammed, the Messenger of Allah, did not have sex with `Aisha (may Allah be pleased with her) until she was past puberty and the age of which she would be accountable for her own actions.

The ahadith you mentioned are extremely weak and therefore it would not be permissible to take that as the truth. The transmission (isnad) is not even available.

He (peace be upon him) married her at a young age so that he could take her in and look after her. This was a common practice in those days ALL AROUND THE WORLD, and to this day there is nothing wrong with that as he did not have sex with her when she was a child.

Refrain from quoting hadith you have no knowledge on, in fact, you don't have any knowledge on the topic of conversation in hand so you may as well just shut the fuck up.

someone may still claim that all these hadithes are lies. People are free to say whatever they want. But truth is clear like the Sun for those who have eyes.

No sane person would be aroused by a 9-year-old child. Decent people wince at the thought of this shameful act. Yet some Muslims deny them. The question is why so many followers of Muhammad would fabricate so many false hadithes about the age of Ayisha, ( there are many other besides the one I posted) which incidentally confirm each other?

so sorry your false prophet is an evil pervert.

Prince Rai
11-22-2008, 06:54 AM
If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask for whatever you want and it will be done for you. (John 15:7),

If I become Christian and all that firework, and I do what Jesus says here, will I be able to fly like Superman, because by doing that I can save people from fires..

Prince Rai
11-22-2008, 06:56 AM
someone may still claim that all these hadithes are lies. People are free to say whatever they want. But truth is clear like the Sun for those who have eyes.

No sane person would be aroused by a 9-year-old child. Decent people wince at the thought of this shameful act. Yet some Muslims deny them. The question is why so many followers of Muhammad would fabricate so many false hadithes about the age of Ayisha, ( there are many other besides the one I posted) which incidentally confirm each other?

albeit, this may be OT, but wow..

When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she will not be freed at the end of six years as the men are. If she does not please the man who bought her, he may allow her to be bought back again. But he is not allowed to sell her to foreigners, since he is the one who broke the contract with her. And if the slave girl's owner arranges for her to marry his son, he may no longer treat her as a slave girl, but he must treat her as his daughter. If he himself marries her and then takes another wife, he may not reduce her food or clothing or fail to sleep with her as his wife. If he fails in any of these three ways, she may leave as a free woman without making any payment. (Exodus 21:7-11 NLT)

Cee Oh Vee
11-22-2008, 07:05 AM

@ First paragraph: You are deaf, dumb and BLIND according to God. We have the eyes.

@ Second paragraph: Unfortunately for you, you're deaf - so I can't expect you to understand what I'm saying but one can only try. He (peace be upon him), was not aroused by `Aisha when she was a little girl, which is why he did not have sex with her. Nobody is saying he did not marry her at a young age - he did, to protect and care for her.

I did not say that these ahadith were 'fabricated' as such. But who is to say where they came from if the lineage is untraceable? You are no scholar of hadith, don't deal with ahadith.

Prince Rai
11-22-2008, 07:16 AM
Lol another thing,

Hadith is not even the Quran,

but the contradiction in the NT is worrying, highlighting the fact that the Bible is NOT a true representation of Jesus' teachings:

Can one pray in public? (Matthew 6:5-6) Jesus condemned public prayer. (1 Timothy 2:8) Paul encouraged public prayer.

^ ???

Can all sins be forgiven? (Acts 13:39) All sins can be forgiven. Great, I’m happy to know God is so merciful, but wait (Mark 3:29) Cursing or blaspheming the Holy Spirit is unforgivable.

^^????

Zooroka, I suggest you read the Bible in full AGAIN, and also the Quran in order to grasp what you are saying...

Cee Oh Vee
11-22-2008, 07:27 AM
I'd like to just add that there is numerous references to the Prophet Jesus (peace be upon him) praying in the same way as Muhammad (peace be upon him) did.

"...he fell with his face to the ground and prayed,..." (Matthew 26:39), is one.

prof zooruka
11-22-2008, 08:24 AM
Jesus condemned public prayer. (1 Timothy 2:8) Paul encouraged public prayer.

^ ???.

(1 Timothy 2:8)

8 I desire therefore that the men pray everywhere, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and doubting;

that doesnt have to mean pray in public...everywhere could mean everywhere you go or you are at ( doing it privately)...the everywhere doesnt neccesarily imply doing it in public ....

peace

Prince Rai
11-22-2008, 08:41 AM
(1 Timothy 2:8)

8 I desire therefore that the men pray everywhere, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and doubting;

that doesnt have to mean pray in public... it could mean pray in all situations.

peace

"that the men pray everywhere", is an encouragement to feel free to pray "everywhere" including in public. in fact there is more "everywhere" in public than there is at home which is more private!

prof zooruka
11-22-2008, 08:44 AM
that doesnt have to mean pray in public...everywhere could mean everywhere you go or you are at ( doing it privately)...the everywhere doesnt neccesarily imply doing it in public ....

Prince Rai
11-22-2008, 08:47 AM

eve⋅ry⋅where   [ev-ree-hwair, -wair] Show IPA Pronunciation
–adverb
in every place or part; in all places.

^

yes it can most certainly imply public.

where do you live?

Prince Rai
11-22-2008, 08:49 AM
eve⋅ry⋅where   [ev-ree-hwair, -wair] Show IPA Pronunciation
–adverb
in every place or part; in all places.

AND

pub⋅lic   [puhb-lik] Show IPA Pronunciation
–adjective
1. of, pertaining to, or affecting a population or a community as a whole: public funds; a public nuisance.
2. done, made, acting, etc., for the community as a whole: public prosecution.
3. open to all persons: a public meeting.
4. of, pertaining to, or being in the service of a community or nation, esp. as a government officer: a public official.
5. maintained at the public expense and under public control: a public library; a public road.
6. generally known: The fact became public.
7. familiar to the public; prominent: public figures.
8. open to the view of all; existing or conducted in public: a public dispute.
9. pertaining or devoted to the welfare or well-being of the community: public spirit.
10. of or pertaining to all humankind; universal.

A lot of overlap.

Sham-iLL
11-22-2008, 09:26 AM
Prince Rai is tearing up a new asshole up in this bitch.

prof zooruka
11-22-2008, 09:21 PM
Prince Rai...your taking the everywhere out of context...he is saying pray everywhere everywhere in the context that you should pray in all situations.

peace

Visionz
11-23-2008, 12:48 AM
Prince Rai...your taking the everywhere out of context...he is saying pray everywhere everywhere in the context that you should pray in all situations.

peace
when was the last time you remember thinking for yourself?

and how old are you?

prof zooruka
11-23-2008, 12:57 AM
when was the last time you remember thinking for yourself?

why do you say that because I love my master and my GOD....and I listen to what they say...I do think for myself...I made the choice to love GOD and follow JESUS...no thats a decssion that can nobody make for you except yourself

PRAISE BE TO GOD AND HIS SON JESUS CHRIST !

PEACE.

Visionz
11-23-2008, 01:10 AM
why do you say that because I love my master and my GOD....and I listen to what they say...I do think for myself...I made the choice to love GOD and follow JESUS...no thats a decssion that can nobody make for you except yourself

PRAISE BE TO GOD AND HIS SON JESUS CHRIST !

PEACE.notice how you didn't actually answer the question?

and how old are you?

prof zooruka
11-23-2008, 04:50 AM
notice how you didn't actually answer the question?

and how old are you?

im not going to say how old I am....it doesnt matter.:looking:

peace

Prince Rai
11-23-2008, 06:49 AM

peace

actually zooroka, your interpretation of "everywhere" is VERY limited.

Everywhere denotes to place more than it does in a situation.

If God wants to say that he resides all over the world and universe, he would say "I am everywhere" and not "I am in all situations"..

This is because there may be instances where there is no "situation", does that mean God is not there?

Even if we do adopt your word, "situation", we will still find that the word leans towards "public" because:

sit⋅u⋅a⋅tion   [sich-oo-ey-shuhn] Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun
1. manner of being situated; location or position with reference to environment: The situation of the house allowed for a beautiful view.
2. a place or locality.
3. condition; case; plight: He is in a desperate situation.
4. the state of affairs; combination of circumstances: The present international situation is dangerous.
5. a position or post of employment; job.
6. a state of affairs of special or critical significance in the course of a play, novel, etc.
7. Sociology. the aggregate of biological, psychological, and sociocultural factors acting on an individual or group to condition behavioral patterns.

David Columbine
11-23-2008, 10:06 AM

peace

I adhere to no superstition or religion but i have nothing but admiration for Muhammed.

He is the only man throught the history of mankind who founded a major world religion an extensive empire and governed it while alive.

In the supernatural sense of the word "prophet" i believe he was not one.

But for all us humans who live on earth i say he was a prophet of human potential and determination.

Prince Rai
11-23-2008, 10:14 AM
I adhere to no superstition or religion but i have nothing but admiration for Muhammed.

He is the only man throught the history of mankind who founded a major world religion an extensive empire and governed it while alive.

In the supernatural sense of the word "prophet" i believe he was not one.

But for all us humans who live on earth i say he was a prophet of human potential and determination.

I admire your admission to human excellence on its own. You may perhaps not see somebody like others but you will take that person as he is who almost certainly has done a great deal to show compassion and love.

Humans are Yin Yang circles, where there is a constant mental and physical dialogue between two poles.

Humans are therefore not perfect, but struggle with duality of nature.

Sham-iLL
11-23-2008, 11:13 AM
I want to add something:

Prophet Muhammad did not go to school. He was a simple merchant. Yet, he basically freestyle rapped 30 Chapters of rhymes in perfect Arabic language.

The Qu'Ran is like a Book of Rhymes in perfect Arab language. There are no mistakes in the sentence structures, no use of slang, no sentence fragments or any other errors whatsoever.

So basically, a man who was not schooled, spit perfect poetry in Arab with no mistakes.

A miracle if you ask me.

David Columbine
11-23-2008, 12:56 PM
I admire your admission to human excellence on its own. You may perhaps not see somebody like others but you will take that person as he is who almost certainly has done a great deal to show compassion and love.

Humans are Yin Yang circles, where there is a constant mental and physical dialogue between two poles.

Humans are therefore not perfect, but struggle with duality of nature.

Your theory on mental and physical dialogue between two poles sounds a tad half-baked, could you possibly delve deeper into this insight of yours so i could understand the basis of your concept.

prof zooruka
11-23-2008, 06:27 PM
Even if we do adopt your word, "situation", we will still find that the word leans towards "public" because:

sit⋅u⋅a⋅tion   [sich-oo-ey-shuhn] Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun...lets look at what it means'

1. manner of being situated; location or position with reference to environment: with referance to enviroment...thats what he means by everywhere...to pray in all enviroments and that means to pray in whatever situation you may find yourself in.

a place or locality.
3. condition; case; plight: a place or locality... see everywhere means pray in all places or locaility you are in(doing it privatly) ...it doesnt mean do it in public

6 -a state of affairs of special or critical significance in the course pray everywhere.... "in all state of affairs".

so see the everywhere isnt what you are making it out to be...like I said it means pray in all situations ...the verse doesnt say pray in public it says pray everywhere..(in all situations) doing it privately.

peace

Prince Rai
11-23-2008, 07:50 PM
...lets look at what it means'

with referance to enviroment...thats what he means by everywhere...to pray in all enviroments and that means to pray in whatever situation you may find yourself in.

a place or locality... see everywhere means pray in all places or locaility you are in(doing it privatly) ...it doesnt mean do it in public

pray everywhere.... "in all state of affairs".

so see the everywhere isnt what you are making it out to be...like I said it means pray in all situations ...the verse doesnt say pray in public it says pray everywhere..(in all situations) doing it privately.

peace

study english.

any reasonable bystander would read your stuff and say, did you have a headache?

that was the poorest attempt to try and convince somebody of your work in the history of my recollection of KTL.

Mic Tyson
11-23-2008, 07:59 PM
prof zooruka if you are a grown man you are a faggot and a retard. if your still a kid, learn to think for yourself

Prince Rai
11-24-2008, 09:26 AM
Your theory on mental and physical dialogue between two poles sounds a tad half-baked, could you possibly delve deeper into this insight of yours so i could understand the basis of your concept.

My apologies, I did not explain myself much, so I made a thread to give a little light to my point.

Peace and welcome to the forums, you seem like a decent guy.

drippie k
11-24-2008, 01:35 PM
islam, christianity, judaism, wiccan, toaist...whatever you are, i dont give a fuck...i dont care if you beleive any of it but....ITS ALL FAKE...there is no right or wrong religion because ITS ALL FAKE...none of the shit in the bible or quran or any of that is real, theyre all fairy tales...

ziggy marley said it best:

all religion should be wiped out
so that people may just live
what divides us is an illusion
made up by men in their confusion

Prince Rai
11-24-2008, 02:31 PM
islam, christianity, judaism, wiccan, toaist...whatever you are, i dont give a fuck...i dont care if you beleive any of it but....ITS ALL FAKE...there is no right or wrong religion because ITS ALL FAKE...none of the shit in the bible or quran or any of that is real, theyre all fairy tales...

so when Moses split the seas... that was FAKE??? NOW WAYYYY :o

Visionz
11-24-2008, 06:29 PM

I would contend that whether whats contained in any of them (atleast Islam, Christianity and Judaism) is historically accurate matters little. There's many important lessons to be learned within their pages. Should people be divided over religion? absolutely not but I imagine that has much more to do with the weakness of man.

(if your screen name happens to be prof Zooruka don't bother with a reply here, I don't give a shit what you have to say)

Visionz
11-24-2008, 06:31 PM
im not going to say how old I am....it doesnt matter.:looking:

peace
which is another way of saying................no older than 17.

"When I was a child I thought as a child"..........somewhere in the bible

Olive Oil Goombah
11-24-2008, 07:02 PM
Look, no matter how much we realize the purity of any tenants of any religion, the reality is that people have and will continue to pervert it. No matter how many righteous individuals you have, it will be countered by false 'prophets' and the bigger it gets the more regulated and watered down it gets.
Kinda like any music scene.

And if you really wanna get big to the point where your saying 'this is THE religion and your sinful if you dont regard it as such', there is going to be conflict, violent conflict.

Sham-iLL
11-24-2008, 07:11 PM
which is another way of saying................no older than 17.

"When I was a child I thought as a child"..........somewhere in the bible

No he is not 17. I am 17. Either that retard is an adult with the mind of a 13 year old, or he actually is 13 years of age.

Big Lee
11-29-2008, 12:19 PM
http://www.rasoulallah.net/index_english.asp

http://mohammad.islamway.com/

David Columbine
11-29-2008, 12:21 PM

peace

At least we have the proof that Muhammed actually existed.

Koolish
11-29-2008, 02:14 PM
^ah there's no proof that socrates existed either, but no one refutes it cause he doesn't have jack to do with religion

David Columbine
11-29-2008, 02:50 PM
There is proof he existed, his philosophical works exist don't they?

dawood
12-01-2008, 10:59 AM

may you burnin the hell fire for the pure poison emitting from your mouths. If people choose to be kafirs I have no problem with this, but out right disrespecting the holy prophet SAW is something Id never do with any other rleigion and its truely a sign of your pathetically flawed character. May Allah smite your soul and banish you to the hellfire

David Columbine
12-01-2008, 11:01 AM
AHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAH

I feel like i'm in the middle ages!

food for thought
12-01-2008, 11:12 AM
^ hahaha i know right

prof zooruka
12-01-2008, 03:46 PM
peace

David Columbine
12-01-2008, 05:38 PM
Jesus was a gay sheep raper

food for thought
12-01-2008, 06:04 PM
^LOL

peace

^ this fool is clearly retarded. wtf are u saying peace for?

J-SKAT
12-01-2008, 06:40 PM
^LOL

^ this fool is clearly retarded. wtf are u saying peace for?

trying to be cool LOL!

Urban_Journalz
12-01-2008, 07:34 PM

peace

This is comedy.

To call you anthing short of a fucking moron would be an insult to my own intelligence.

First of all, Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) is from the same bloodline that begins with Abraham (pbuh) and if you would read all of the scriptures, instead of hiding behind an impossibly re-written form of what you call your own scripture, you might get a glimpse of what's really going on.

Islam, not even Islam, GOD denies the killing of Jesus (pbuh) because it never happened. You call this "the central teaching of Christianity", and in a sense, it is. However, Jesus (pbuh), like all others before him, brought ONE scripture. The Gospel. Anything that says, "The Gospel according to such and such...." is bound to have an abundance of bullshit in it, because it's inconceivable to think that Jesus (pbuh) said, "O.k. you write your version, and you wrtie yours and we'll have a nice little collage of this message." Jesus (pbuh) didn't come down here to die for anyone, and if he had, it would've been to die for God. Not a bunch of people who would rather act stupid 6 days out of the week, and on the 7th day, they pretend to be Holy. Don't pray, rarely give thanks for what they DO have and moan bitch and complain about what their neighbors have.

Contradicting The New Testament? Yo, FUCK The New Testament because it's a fuckin' forgery. The New Testament contradicts ITSELF and here's why...No Prophet came with a scripture called The New Testament. There's The Old Testament, The Torah,The Gospel, The Qur'an, The Psalms, The Proverbs, The Book of Enoch, etc. So the fact that you even defend such a crock of shit is a further testimony as to how backwards your way of thinking, if you can even call it thinking, really is.

God's plan for mankind? If His plan was to have one man die for the whole of mankind's sins, then wtf is the purpose of Judgement Day? Wouldn't all of us get a one way ticket back to Paradise?

Or, if you say we have to accept Jesus (pbuh) as our Lord and Savior in order for this to happen, then I'd have to ask you this. Can you really stand flat-foot and tell me that it was a MAN that created the heavens and the earth? Gave you the faculties of hearing, sight, taste, touch and smell? Constructed you in your mother's womb? Nerves. Veins. Organs. Bone Marrow? The shit makes no fuckin' sense at all and you KNOW it.

Then you say that Jesus (pbuh) is God. That would mean that God made His creation strong enough to kill Him and He's mortal. Or, at least He gave up His immortality for the time being right? Bullshit. Jesus (pbuh) had to eat, sleep, piss and shit just like the rest of us. All of these are traits of mortality and limitation. God will never be dependent upon His Own Creation.

That whole "Son of God" shit is just that too, shit.
You can clearly see the Greco-Roman influence that has been exacted upon Christianity with this viewpoint. Zeus and Hercules ringin' any bells here??? You need to know, that of the 9 Orders of Angels, there is an Order titled, "BENI ELOHIM" Literally, "SONS OF GOD". A Son or Daughter of God is one who follows His Will to the fullest. Without complaint or hesitation.

All of the TRUE messages came from the same God. It wasn't Jesus (pbuh) that spoke to Moses (pbuh) at the burning bush, or gave him the Commandments on Mt. Sinai.

You quote Jesus (pbuh) above, but what you quote makes no sense. One soul cannot bear the burdens of another, because every soul independently owns what they will recieve of good or evil. No one puts a gun to your head and tells you to pray or not to pray, so WTF do you look like standing there and saying, "Well he'll take the heat for me." That goes against God's Nature. That's not Justice, that's a MOCKERY of Justice. Hell, even this joke of a justice system won't let shit like that fly. If you're found guilty of a murder and all of the evidence, video, dna, prints, etc, points to you, another person can't come in and say, "I'll go in his place. He's accepted me as his savior."

As for The Virgins, I haven't seen anything in Qur'an or Sunnah that speak about these x amount of virgins, so again, you should check your sources. More like you should look for what TRUE Islam is, instead of digging up the bullshit that every other Islamophobic simpleton dishes out in a pathetic attempt to speak about something that they don't know shit about. Hell, you don't even know your OWN book the way you should, becaus if you did, you'd notice that in The Psalms and Proverbs, Jesus (pbuh) isn't mentioned one time. God is mentioned, repeatedly, as The One Who saves, Forgives, Pardons, and Punishes. Does the term, "Almighty" suggest that He needs any kind of help? A secretary to deliver messages? A mediator between Him and His Creation? Seriously dude...wtf?

You want to quote scripture?

Very well, I'll whip your ass with your own fuckin' book.

Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) foretold by Jesus (pbuh)

John 15:16-17 "And I will pray the Father and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you forever. Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye (The Jews) know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you."

Jesus (pbuh) said, "THE Father", as in, The Father of ALL. "That he may dwell with you forever." Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) was the last messenger sent to mankind. The Seal of The Prophets. So, through the message he (pbuh) delivered, he (pbuh) would indeed be with them and the world until the trumpet is blown. Jesus (pbuh) said that The Jews would know him (pbuh) and that he (pbuh) dwelleth in them because not only are the Israelis and Arabs blood relatives descended from Abraham, but also, and another fact that most people in general, let alone people like you don't know, is that when the conquest of Mecca happened, Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) ordered all statues and paintings of God and other gods to be destroyed. There were many inside the Holy Kabba. A statue of The Virgin Mary holding Jesus (pbuh) was also there. Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) took his cloak and covered it in reverence and ordered it not to be touched.

Surprising? Unreal? Why should it be? Jesus (pbuh) was not only the one who preceeded him, but also a member of his family.

John 16:13 "Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, THAT shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come"

"He shall speak not of himself, but whatsoever he shall hear, THAT shall he speak." Archangel Gabriel, peace be upon him, is the messenger to mankind. All 3 major religions agree upon this and it was Gabriel (pbuh) who taught Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) The Qur'an. As Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) could neither read nor write.

Oh, and if you should try to cite John15:26, know that The Holy Spirit/Ghost is in fact Archangel Gabriel, which reaffirms my statement directly above.

That last so-called, "point" you made is by far the most hilarious. I'd like to see chapter and verse of where you got that above "Prophecy" from, because it sounds like more bullshit. I'd also like to see where Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) says that Muslims will fight Jews on The Last Day, as if Muslims and Jews weren't fighting already. Fuckin' idiot. As for the whole Muslims vs. Jews thing, you really need to do some extensive studying on Jews and see what they did to lose the high favor that they once had in the sight of God.

Since you seem to like reading so much, check out "The Protocols Of The Learned Elders of Zion" and goole Jewish Ritual Murder. The first will give you a clue as to what they're doing right now as we speak and the second will tell you why they were being hunted down all across Europe. I've said it before and I'll say it again, JEWISH HISTORY DID NOT START WITH THE HOLOCAUST. Did it ever dawn on that empty head of yours to find out WHY the 12 Tribes were scattered through the wilderness to begin with? Why they were made to wander for 40 years, while Moses, Aaron, peace be upon them and the few others who were true believers entered the Promised Land, and the bulk of The Children of Israel DIDN'T?

Islam means, "Submission To The Will of God", so how the fuck can that be wrong? That's what ALL of The Prophets did. That's what Jesus (pbuh) did. By the way, if God is going to save Moses from Pharaoh, Noah from the flood, Jonas from the fish, and David from Goliath, why the fuck would He allow one of His most gifted and influencial Messengers to be helplessly slaughtered by a group of miscreants?

And there YOU have it. Another sad case of a half-steppin' ass, walkin' through sand with stilettos on.

David Columbine
12-01-2008, 07:37 PM
Annnnnnnd back to the middle ages we go.

I feel like marty right about now
http://i36.tinypic.com/21nfj36.jpg

Urban_Journalz
12-01-2008, 07:37 PM
peace

Btw, I see that Old Testament Sunz of Man shit you got, you should try actually READING The Old Testament, because that shit won't make you any smarter.

You couldn't drop science if your hands were severed while holding the periodic table.

prof zooruka
12-01-2008, 11:39 PM
This is comedy.

To call you anthing short of a fucking moron would be an insult to my own intelligence.

First of all, Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) is from the same bloodline that begins with Abraham (pbuh) and if you would read all of the scriptures, instead of hiding behind an impossibly re-written form of what you call your own scripture, you might get a glimpse of what's really going on.

Islam, not even Islam, GOD denies the killing of Jesus (pbuh) because it never happened. You call this "the central teaching of Christianity", and in a sense, it is. However, Jesus (pbuh), like all others before him, brought ONE scripture. The Gospel. Anything that says, "The Gospel according to such and such...." is bound to have an abundance of bullshit in it, because it's inconceivable to think that Jesus (pbuh) said, "O.k. you write your version, and you wrtie yours and we'll have a nice little collage of this message." Jesus (pbuh) didn't come down here to die for anyone, and if he had, it would've been to die for God. Not a bunch of people who would rather act stupid 6 days out of the week, and on the 7th day, they pretend to be Holy. Don't pray, rarely give thanks for what they DO have and moan bitch and complain about what their neighbors have.

you make asumptions about the gospels and there authenticity, where is your proof ???? the men who wrote the gospels where either eye witnesses of what actually transpired or where informed by those who actually witnessed the events first hand , what gives you the right or muhummad for that matter to say they are false without any proof, I mean how can all these people be lying and what is there purpose ??? they ended up having to give there lives for the message ?????, ( anyway what is false in the gospels the message is pure good, somthing that has never been taught before so what exactly is false in the gospels they dont teach anything but love and .... so what exactly did the gospel writters add or subtract to make it false and by the way they didnt do a bad job of it whatever you claim they did, because the message is still one of unique pure goodness not evil) its not like the koran that preaches jihad and beheadings!

b.t.w ....who else could have written the gospels???? what JESUS ???? he couldnt have written the gospels himself he didnt come down from heaven to write a book ! the duty was entrusted to his followers who where guided by the holy spirit, also who has written his own version all the gospels are in unison, they all follow the same basic story, with some choosing to add some other minor detailes but nothing is taken away in any of them... they all follow the same story so how can you say that each individual chose to write there own version they all wrote the same thing!.

you say JESUS didnt come to die for anyone , but according to JESUS himself he came" to die for the forgivness of sins of many"so now your going to tell me JESUS was lying???? now this means that he would die in the place of the sinners once and for all to abolish the penalty for sin, that doesnt absolve people from doing wrong or as you put it give people a free one way ticket to heaven with no consequences NO.. all JESUS was doing in dying on the cross ....was dying so sin can finally be forgiven for those who truly repent of there sin, where as before the sin couldnt be forgiven or could only be forgiven by the sacrifice of animals.

JESUS and GOD abolished that and said once an for all I will forgive sin through the one and only sacrificial lamb JESUS CHRIST so all who repent and change there ways will not have to worry about the consequences of there pass sins because they have be forgiven ( remember the sacrifice is for those who have repented and changed there ways to have there past sins forgiven once and for all) not for everyone to do as they wish without consequence.

Contradicting The New Testament? Yo, FUCK The New Testament because it's a fuckin' forgery. The New Testament contradicts ITSELF and here's why...No Prophet came with a scripture called The New Testament. There's The Old Testament, The Torah,The Gospel, The Qur'an, The Psalms, The Proverbs, The Book of Enoch, etc. So the fact that you even defend such a crock of shit is a further testimony as to how backwards your way of thinking, if you can even call it thinking, really is.

show me where the new testement contridicts itself ????

God's plan for mankind? If His plan was to have one man die for the whole of mankind's sins, then wtf is the purpose of Judgement Day? Wouldn't all of us get a one way ticket back to Paradise?

like I said remember the sacrifice of JESUS is for those who have repented and changed there ways) not for everyone to do as they wish without consequence.... so there is a need for a judgement day where everyone will give an account of what they have done because the sacrifice of JESUS was for the forgivness of sin not for the works that people do...people will have to give an account of how they conducted themselves did they do good of evil on judgement day... but like I said the sacrifice of JESUS was for those who had sinned but repented to have there sin forgiven once and for all... JESUS said to people "your sins are forgiven go and sin no more" that is what the cross is the forgiveness of sins but for people to go and sin no more, If people repent then JESUS sacrifice is enough each and everytime they repent to forgive there sins (provided you believe in him) but if they go on and sin again and dont repent then the sacrifice isnt good enough, but the cross is for everytime someone has sinned and repented for there sin to be forgiven.

Or, if you say we have to accept Jesus (pbuh) as our Lord and Savior in order for this to happen, then I'd have to ask you this. Can you really stand flat-foot and tell me that it was a MAN that created the heavens and the earth? Gave you the faculties of hearing, sight, taste, touch and smell? Constructed you in your mother's womb? Nerves. Veins. Organs. Bone Marrow? The shit makes no fuckin' sense at all and you KNOW it.

JESUS is the word of GOD and the word the father and the holy spirit = GOD almighty so if JESUS is the word and the word and the father and the holy spirit make up the almighty living GOD then JESUS is GOD.

Then you say that Jesus (pbuh) is God. That would mean that God made His creation strong enough to kill Him and He's mortal. Or, at least He gave up His immortality for the time being right? Bullshit. Jesus (pbuh) had to eat, sleep, piss and shit just like the rest of us. All of these are traits of mortality and limitation. God will never be dependent upon His Own Creation.

JESUS gave his life up willingly no one took it away from him he even says this himself in the gospels, so no GOD didnt make humans stronger than himself.

All of the TRUE messages came from the same God. It wasn't Jesus (pbuh) that spoke to Moses (pbuh) at the burning bush, or gave him the Commandments on Mt. Sinai.

It was GOD THE FATHER THE SON THE HOLY SPIRIT the three of them = ALMIGHTY GOD...who spoke to moses...so yes JESUS was there at the burning bush.

You quote Jesus (pbuh) above, but what you quote makes no sense. One soul cannot bear the burdens of another, because every soul independently owns what they will recieve of good or evil. No one puts a gun to your head and tells you to pray or not to pray, so WTF do you look like standing there and saying, "Well he'll take the heat for me." That goes against God's Nature. That's not Justice, that's a MOCKERY of Justice. Hell, even this joke of a justice system won't let shit like that fly. If you're found guilty of a murder and all of the evidence, video, dna, prints, etc, points to you, another person can't come in and say, "I'll go in his place. He's accepted me as his savior."

in the old testement people use to get an animal and place there hands on the animal and transfer there sin to the animal then kill the animal so the animal would be dying in the place of the person for the sin they had committed, and there sins would be forgiven....now GOD changed all that and chosse JESUS to be like the one and final sacraficial animal and die in the place of the person once and for all ...understand.

As for The Virgins, I haven't seen anything in Qur'an or Sunnah that speak about these x amount of virgins, so again, you should check your sources.

its in the koran

God is mentioned, repeatedly, as The One Who saves, Forgives, Pardons, and Punishes. Does the term, "Almighty" suggest that He needs any kind of help? A secretary to deliver messages? A mediator between Him and His Creation? Seriously dude...wtf?

hahah yeah but muhummad needed gabriel make your mind up ???

John 15:16-17 "And I will pray the Father and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you forever. Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye (The Jews) know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you."

it says the world cannot see him or know him...this is the holy spirit...not muhummad because the world knows muhummad and has seen him...so how you get that its taling about muhummad is beyond me.

John 16:13 "Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, THAT shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come"
yes but that vesre you talk about doesnt say he will speak what an angle tells him it says he will speak directly what he hears from GOD with no intermediate, and that is the holy spirit.

"He shall speak not of himself, but whatsoever he shall hear, THAT shall he speak." Archangel Gabriel, peace be upon him, is the messenger to mankind. All 3 major religions agree upon this and it was Gabriel (pbuh) who taught Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) The Qur'an. As Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) could neither read nor write.

but I thought you said GOD doesnt need an intermediate???

Oh, and if you should try to cite John15:26, know that The Holy Spirit/Ghost is in fact Archangel Gabriel, which reaffirms my statement directly above. hahaha i dont think so ?????

That last so-called, "point" you made is by far the most hilarious. I'd like to see chapter and verse of where you got that above "Prophecy" from, because it sounds like more bullshit. I'd also like to see where Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) says that Muslims will fight Jews on The Last Day, as if Muslims and Jews weren't fighting already. Fuckin' idiot. As for the whole Muslims vs. Jews thing, you really need to do some extensive studying on Jews and see what they did to lose the high favor that they once had in the sight of God.

once again its in the koran

peace

David Columbine
12-02-2008, 03:30 AM
you make asumptions about the gospels and there authenticity, where is your proof ???? the men who wrote the gospels where either eye witnesses of what actually transpired or where informed by those who actually witnessed the events first hand , what gives you the right or muhummad for that matter to say they are false without any proof, I mean how can all these people be lying and what is there purpose ??? they ended up having to give there lives for the message ?????, ( anyway what is false in the gospels the message is pure good, somthing that has never been taught before so what exactly is false in the gospels they dont teach anything but love and .... so what exactly did the gospel writters add or subtract to make it false and by the way they didnt do a bad job of it whatever you claim they did, because the message is still one of unique pure goodness not evil) its not like the koran that preaches jihad and beheadings!

b.t.w ....who else could have written the gospels???? what JESUS ???? he couldnt have written the gospels himself he didnt come down from heaven to write a book ! the duty was entrusted to his followers who where guided by the holy spirit, also who has written his own version all the gospels are in unison, they all follow the same basic story, with some choosing to add some other minor detailes but nothing is taken away in any of them... they all follow the same story so how can you say that each individual chose to write there own version they all wrote the same thing!.

you say JESUS didnt come to die for anyone , but according to JESUS himself he came" to die for the forgivness of sins of many"so now your going to tell me JESUS was lying???? now this means that he would die in the place of the sinners once and for all to abolish the penalty for sin, that doesnt absolve people from doing wrong or as you put it give people a free one way ticket to heaven with no consequences NO.. all JESUS was doing in dying on the cross ....was dying so sin can finally be forgiven for those who truly repent of there sin, where as before the sin couldnt be forgiven or could only be forgiven by the sacrifice of animals.

JESUS and GOD abolished that and said once an for all I will forgive sin through the one and only sacrificial lamb JESUS CHRIST so all who repent and change there ways will not have to worry about the consequences of there pass sins because they have be forgiven ( remember the sacrifice is for those who have repented and changed there ways to have there past sins forgiven once and for all) not for everyone to do as they wish without consequence.

like I said remember the sacrifice of JESUS is for those who have repented and changed there ways) not for everyone to do as they wish without consequence.... so there is a need for a judgement day where everyone will give an account of what they have done because the sacrifice of JESUS was for the forgivness of sin not for the works that people do...people will have to give an account of how they conducted themselves did they do good of evil on judgement day... but like I said the sacrifice of JESUS was for those who had sinned but repented to have there sin forgiven once and for all... JESUS said to people "your sins are forgiven go and sin no more" that is what the cross is the forgiveness of sins but for people to go and sin no more, If people repent then JESUS sacrifice is enough each and everytime they repent to forgive there sins (provided you believe in him) but if they go on and sin again and dont repent then the sacrifice isnt good enough, but the cross is for everytime someone has sinned and repented for there sin to be forgiven.

JESUS is the word of GOD and the word the father and the holy spirit = GOD almighty so if JESUS is the word and the word and the father and the holy spirit make up the almighty living GOD then JESUS is GOD.

JESUS gave his life up willingly no one took it away from him he even says this himself in the gospels, so no GOD didnt make humans stronger than himself.

It was GOD THE FATHER THE SON THE HOLY SPIRIT the three of them = ALMIGHTY GOD...who spoke to moses...so yes JESUS was there at the burning bush.

in the old testement people use to get an animal and place there hands on the animal and transfer there sin to the animal then kill the animal so the animal would be dying in the place of the person for the sin they had committed, and there sins would be forgiven....now GOD changed all that and chosse JESUS to be like the one and final sacraficial animal and die in the place of the person once and for all ...understand.

its in the koran

it says the world cannot see him or know him...this is the holy spirit...not muhummad because the world knows muhummad and has seen him...so how you get that its taling about muhummad is beyond me.

yes but that vesre you talk about doesnt say he will speak what an angle tells him it says he will speak directly what he hears from GOD with no intermediate, and that is the holy spirit.

hahaha i dont think so ?????

peace

I dont believe in religion but if i had to choose in believing either that god took the form of a man, walked on water, healed the sick, raised people from the dead and used a "holy ghost" to communicate his divine will or that the world was created by a single creator and his messanger braught his divine will to the earth, i'd go for the latter.

dawood
12-02-2008, 05:33 AM
Urban_Journalz brother if I had the capability to issue respect points you get shit loads brother, peace, your post was genius and its great to see some intelligent posts here. It will only be a matter of time before the dumass idiots who are hatin on islam will have you banging your head against the wall but persever man, I wish I had the patience 4 that shit. I completely aggree wit everything u said brother. Assalamu alaykum wa rahmah tullah

and david brother its heart warming to see that thehre are some non muslims who dont use the media as their bible. Yo;u think for yourslef and acknowledge teh atrocities committed against islam. Unbelivers are called kafirs. Non muslims of your calliber are called dhimmi (the protected people) and I pray that allah brings you too many blessings brother

im done with this forum because I cant see any progress being made and I give p on all forums as it inflicts anger in me when I see such ignorance and hate beinig fuelled by the media, I had never even sympathised with terrorists until I read teh hate in tehse forums agaisnt muslims, I am now starting to see it as a war between muslims and kafirs and I dont want to think that way so its important for me to stay away from any forums as to be a good muslim you must never have hate in your heart.

A story before I go regarding Jihad.

Id first like to point out that Jihad can only be called with a caliph. The muslims I know believe the next caliph is al mehdi. If he calls Jihad I will fight, until then, noone has the position to call Jihad anyways and who the fuck is bin ladin?

ok the story: During the Jihad of teh early islamic days, a muslim was fighting with a kafir. He had knocked his opponent to the ground and knocked the sword from his hand. He was about to deliver the final blow when the kafir spat in his face. The muslim then walked away. Later they met under more peaceful circumstances as the muslims had won their battle. The kafir asked why his likfe was spare. The muslim replied "I was going to kill you because it was Allah's will. When you spat in my face, I felt angry and wanted to kill you. If we are at war and I am defending Islam I must kill you but I can never act out of anger so I spared your life. Upon hearing this, the man actual;ly converted to islam. The point is that if the kafirs attack islam it is our duty to fight. But we must never fight out of anger or hate. This is the true nature of Jihad so if you truely want peace, stop hating on islam and try to move towards peace and no true muslim will have any excuse to fight. But mostly that muslims fighting today are not following allah's will, they are full of hate (like in india) and in a war, you may only kill soldiers, in islam, yo may not kill the women or children. Please understand the situation before you open your mouths.

Im goign now coz forums do my head in. Peace!

David Columbine
12-02-2008, 05:45 AM
I fight for opressed people, whoever and wherever they may be.

dawood
12-02-2008, 06:02 AM
peace brother. Keep up the good work, someone has to do it. I will pray for your success

DRUNKENDRAGON
12-02-2008, 10:54 AM
So you're saying Islam is wrong because Christianity is right, new and original!

I suppose since "JESUS" said it and not "Jesus" I should believe you...

ALCATRAZ
12-02-2008, 12:14 PM
what?
basically

Prince Rai
12-02-2008, 03:21 PM
I would rather believe in a certain "way of life" because I myself have studied and analysed a certain system. I would not want to be awed by crazy happenings which most likely could have been "stories" or scientifically explained, and then randomly believe in God and all the other fuss.

Belief in God IMO, takes a more open minded approach and a little more rational stance as opposed to what people like Zooroka depict.

Urban_Journalz
12-02-2008, 06:04 PM

its in the koran

hahaha i dont think so ?????

peace

The proof that those translations of The Gospels are false, is in the fact that there are more than 24 some-odd different versions of The Bible in circulation. That's my proof. That's THE proof. Jesus (pbuh) himself proves that you're on some bullshit in John 20:17

"Touch me not, for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my bretheren, and sya unto them, I ascend to my Father and YOUR Father, and to my God and YOUR God."

That right there contradicts John 3:16 all day son, but your problem is you're unwilling to learn what's really going on, for fear of having to admit your mental incapacity.

God is Just. That's why The Qur'an preaches upon punishments, and if you would bother to acknowledge the entire book, those who recieve punishment are the evil-doers. Or did you forget the part of YOUR book that says, "An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth"?

You say SHOW you where The New Testament contradicts itself?? I've shown you a few chapters and verses that prove my point and so has Price Rai. You've brought nothing but an empty head and a big mouth to the table kid.

How about you show ME chapter and verse in The Qur'an that backs up what you said??? And don't bitch up either.

Saying Jesus (pbuh) is lying? NO. I'm saying that the people wrote that shit are lying on him. Just like the ones that wrote John 3:16. What you and people like you fail to realize is that God doesn't need us, we need Him. That's why there are countless nations that have been wiped off the face of the earth, because they kept on breaking the rules and pissing Him off. Sodom & Gomorrah??? Atlantis??? Babylon??? Ancient Egypt??? Ancient Rome??? Lemuria???

Before Jesus (pbuh) supposedly die on the cross, sin couldn't be forgiven?? Or only by the sarcrafice of animals?? So WTF were Moses, Aaron, David, Solomon, Abraham, Isaac, Ishmael, Jonas, Hud, Lot, Enoch, Noah, and everyone else doing down here?!?!?! ANSWER THAT, IF YOU SPEAK THE TRUTH.

If Jesus (pbuh) is God, then who the fuck was he praying to? HIMSELF????

I KNOW God didn't make humans stronger than Himself, but to spout some shit about Jesus (pbuh) being God, and then saying that he DIED on the cross, is saying that humans killed GOD. You can't dodge the fact that you make no fuckin' sense, no matter how pretty you try to make it seem.

It was God THe Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit that spoke to Moses pbuh?? Ok. SHOW ME CHAPTER AND VERSE.

So now you say that God chose Jesus to be a sacraficial animal? First of all, you yourself JUST seperated Jesus from God as to different beings. Thereby contradicting your already pathetic arguement. Then you say that a holy prophet is taking the place of an animal. Do you think before you type? Or do you just wing it?

All of The Prophets needed Gabriel (pbuh) to deliver the message. And really, throwing that in there to counter what I said makes all of no sense. Do write it in crayon for you, since you seem to have never made it out of the sandbox, God doesn't need anyone to do anything for Him, but He does have servants. Now, what I said, meant that we don't have to go through anyone in order to acquire communion with God.

God's Voice cannot be heard by humans, because we can't take the force delivered by it. THAT'S why Gabriel (pbuh) is God's Messenger to Mankind.

You don't think so??? Son, clearly from your posts, YOU DON'T THINK. PERIOD. You're scared to read anything other that what you do read, because you're scared of change. Hell, even what you do read, you don't read in it's entirety and it shows.

Unless you can bring forth actual proof. Chapter and Verse to support yourself, shut the fuck up and go tend to your acne.

Urban_Journalz
12-02-2008, 06:11 PM
Urban_Journalz brother if I had the capability to issue respect points you get shit loads brother, peace, your post was genius and its great to see some intelligent posts here. It will only be a matter of time before the dumass idiots who are hatin on islam will have you banging your head against the wall but persever man, I wish I had the patience 4 that shit. I completely aggree wit everything u said brother. Assalamu alaykum wa rahmah tullah

and david brother its heart warming to see that thehre are some non muslims who dont use the media as their bible. Yo;u think for yourslef and acknowledge teh atrocities committed against islam. Unbelivers are called kafirs. Non muslims of your calliber are called dhimmi (the protected people) and I pray that allah brings you too many blessings brother

im done with this forum because I cant see any progress being made and I give p on all forums as it inflicts anger in me when I see such ignorance and hate beinig fuelled by the media, I had never even sympathised with terrorists until I read teh hate in tehse forums agaisnt muslims, I am now starting to see it as a war between muslims and kafirs and I dont want to think that way so its important for me to stay away from any forums as to be a good muslim you must never have hate in your heart.

A story before I go regarding Jihad.

Id first like to point out that Jihad can only be called with a caliph. The muslims I know believe the next caliph is al mehdi. If he calls Jihad I will fight, until then, noone has the position to call Jihad anyways and who the fuck is bin ladin?

ok the story: During the Jihad of teh early islamic days, a muslim was fighting with a kafir. He had knocked his opponent to the ground and knocked the sword from his hand. He was about to deliver the final blow when the kafir spat in his face. The muslim then walked away. Later they met under more peaceful circumstances as the muslims had won their battle. The kafir asked why his likfe was spare. The muslim replied "I was going to kill you because it was Allah's will. When you spat in my face, I felt angry and wanted to kill you. If we are at war and I am defending Islam I must kill you but I can never act out of anger so I spared your life. Upon hearing this, the man actual;ly converted to islam. The point is that if the kafirs attack islam it is our duty to fight. But we must never fight out of anger or hate. This is the true nature of Jihad so if you truely want peace, stop hating on islam and try to move towards peace and no true muslim will have any excuse to fight. But mostly that muslims fighting today are not following allah's will, they are full of hate (like in india) and in a war, you may only kill soldiers, in islam, yo may not kill the women or children. Please understand the situation before you open your mouths.

Im goign now coz forums do my head in. Peace!

Walaiku masallam WaRahmatu Allahi Wabarakhatu akhi and thank you for the support.

I feel what you said about these forums and people speaking out of pure ingnorance and media hype. I usually don't go all out with it these days, but I can't stand people that speak upon what they don't know.

Keep striving for patience akhi, I'm doing the same myself.

May Allah keep you and yours.

AsSallamWaLaikum

WARPATH
12-03-2008, 11:02 AM

peace

LMAO

Jesus Rocks. Jesus Rocks.

prof zooruka
12-03-2008, 10:05 PM
The proof that those translations of The Gospels are false, is in the fact that there are more than 24 some-odd different versions of The Bible in circulation. That's my proof. That's THE proof. Jesus (pbuh) himself proves that you're on some bullshit in John 20:17

"Touch me not, for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my bretheren, and sya unto them, I ascend to my Father and YOUR Father, and to my God and YOUR God."

That right there contradicts John 3:16 all day son,

um how does that contridict john 3:16 "for GOD so loved the world that he gave his only son"

what you are saying makes no sense????

peace

Civilison
12-03-2008, 10:43 PM
i dont think the man was a false prophet
to each his own

Visionz
12-04-2008, 03:59 AM
um how does that contridict john 3:16 "for GOD so loved the world that he gave his only son"

what you are saying makes no sense????

peace

ONLY is singular as in, God's YOUR FATHER too so how is any one single person his ONLY SON. on the real your reading comprehension is garbage.

and btw declaritive sentences don't usually end in question marks????
^see how retarded that looks

Memory Man
12-04-2008, 11:51 AM

The Apostle Paul wrote in his epistle to the Romans (chapter 4)

1What then shall we say that Abraham, our forefather, discovered in this matter? 2If, in fact, Abraham was justified by works, he had something to boast about—but not before God. 3What does the Scripture say? "Abraham believed God, and it was credited to him as righteousness."[a (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=52&chapter=4&version=31#fen-NIV-28011a)] 4Now when a man works, his wages are not credited to him as a gift, but as an obligation. 5However, to the man who does not work but trusts God who justifies the wicked, his faith is credited as righteousness.

James the brother of Jesus wrote in his epistle (chapter 2)

20You foolish man, do you want evidence that faith without deeds is useless[d (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=66&chapter=2&version=31#fen-NIV-30298d)]? 21Was not our ancestor Abraham considered righteous for what he did when he offered his son Isaac on the altar? 22You see that his faith and his actions were working together, and his faith was made complete by what he did. 23And the scripture was fulfilled that says, "Abraham believed God, and it was credited to him as righteousness,"[e (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=66&chapter=2&version=31#fen-NIV-30301e)] and he was called God's friend. 24You see that a person is justified by what he does and not by faith alone.

keep in mind that Paul never met the living Jesus.

prof zooruka
12-04-2008, 05:24 PM
ONLY is singular as in, God's YOUR FATHER too so how is any one single person his ONLY SON. on the real your reading comprehension is garbage.

and btw declaritive sentences don't usually end in question marks????
^see how retarded that looks

the bible calls angles sons of GOD aswell, but JESUS is his only son in the sense he is neither human or angle.

peace

prof zooruka
12-04-2008, 05:30 PM
The Apostle Paul wrote in his epistle to the Romans (chapter 4)

1What then shall we say that Abraham, our forefather, discovered in this matter? 2If, in fact, Abraham was justified by works, he had something to boast about—but not before God. 3What does the Scripture say? "Abraham believed God, and it was credited to him as righteousness."[a (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=52&chapter=4&version=31#fen-NIV-28011a)] 4Now when a man works, his wages are not credited to him as a gift, but as an obligation. 5However, to the man who does not work but trusts God who justifies the wicked, his faith is credited as righteousness.

James the brother of Jesus wrote in his epistle (chapter 2)

20You foolish man, do you want evidence that faith without deeds is useless[d (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=66&chapter=2&version=31#fen-NIV-30298d)]? 21Was not our ancestor Abraham considered righteous for what he did when he offered his son Isaac on the altar? 22You see that his faith and his actions were working together, and his faith was made complete by what he did. 23And the scripture was fulfilled that says, "Abraham believed God, and it was credited to him as righteousness,"[e (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=66&chapter=2&version=31#fen-NIV-30301e)] and he was called God's friend. 24You see that a person is justified by what he does and not by faith alone.

keep in mind that Paul never met the living Jesus.

that isnt a contridiction because they are both right you can have both...you can be justified by faith alone and by faith and works...see for those who know the will of GOD then you must justify your faith with works because you understand what GOD wants so you must put into practice by what you do...but for those that dont know then they can be justified by having faith alone,because they dont know what GOD expects.

prof zooruka
12-04-2008, 05:43 PM

all the gospels in every bible are in unison, they all say the same thing !

peace

Prince Rai
12-04-2008, 05:56 PM
lol dont get me started zooroka

food for thought
12-04-2008, 06:43 PM
the bible calls angles sons of GOD aswell, but JESUS is his only son in the sense he is neither human or angle.

peace

lol dont be making shit up haahah

Visionz
12-04-2008, 06:56 PM

peacebecause he's the Son of God right?

Are you familiar with circular logic?

And as far as there being 24+ different variations of the Bible but they all say the same thing then why is there 24 different VARIATIONS?

why are there gospels that never made it into the Bible?

What happened to the Gospel of Thomas?

What happened to the Gospel of Mary Magdalene?

What happened to the Gospel of Judas?

There's certain aspects of the Catholic church you either can't or won't acknowledge as it'd shake your entire foundation. It is what it is.

Memory Man
12-04-2008, 08:41 PM
that isnt a contridiction because they are both right you can have both...you can be justified by faith alone and by faith and works...see for those who know the will of GOD then you must justify your faith with works because you understand what GOD wants so you must put into practice by what you do...but for those that dont know then they can be justified by having faith alone,because they dont know what GOD expects.

that's untrue. paul is arguing that the law no longer applies, james is arguing that it does. the law would constitute the will of god. it's either required or it's not.

Memory Man
12-04-2008, 08:43 PM
all the gospels in every bible are in unison, they all say the same thing !

peace

not true. read this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synoptic_problem

and this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gospel_of_John

prof zooruka
12-04-2008, 09:06 PM
that's untrue. paul is arguing that the law no longer applies, james is arguing that it does. the law would constitute the will of god. it's either required or it's not.

I dont think that verse is alluding to the law..its talking about works the deeds that men do...one is saying faith alone will save you and the other is saying you need faith and deeds to be saved...and they are both right..like I said before those that know the will of GOD (what he expects) must do faith and works to show that they are rightous...but for those that dont know what GOD requires of them then faith in JESUS alone will be sufficiant enough to save you.

peace

prof zooruka
12-04-2008, 09:12 PM
not true. read this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synoptic_problem

and this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gospel_of_John

I know johns gospel is different from the other 3 gospels...in the fact its more spiritual, but all gospels majority tell the same story !

the question was why are there 24 different bibles in circulation, but thats because they are manufactured by different publications...but all the bibles that are out there tell the same story, there is no differance between them whether you read the king james version or the good news bible, they are the same.

peace

12-04-2008, 11:12 PM
^^:lmao: at your user title, ruler zig zag zigalar:lmao:

keep droppin' the bomb on em, G:lmao:

PEACE

whitey
12-04-2008, 11:29 PM
orginal question. answer:same reason everyone is.

Memory Man
12-05-2008, 01:23 AM
I dont think that verse is alluding to the law..its talking about works the deeds that men do...one is saying faith alone will save you and the other is saying you need faith and deeds to be saved...and they are both right..like I said before those that know the will of GOD (what he expects) must do faith and works to show that they are rightous...but for those that dont know what GOD requires of them then faith in JESUS alone will be sufficiant enough to save you.

peace

it is indeed an argument concerning the law and, more specifically, circumcision. read romans and james back to back.

Memory Man
12-05-2008, 01:26 AM
I know johns gospel is different from the other 3 gospels...in the fact its more spiritual, but all gospels majority tell the same story !

john's chronology and narrative is quite different from the synoptic gospels.

Mic Tyson
12-05-2008, 02:50 AM
orginal question. answer:same reason everyone is.

SHUT DOWN THE MUTHAFUCKIN THREAD

Urban_Journalz
12-05-2008, 07:55 AM
^^^lol I'd have to agree. Many of us, hell, all of us from what I can see have proven that the dude is a fuckin' moron. He avoids questions worse than Sarah Palin and his points make less sense than most of Cappadonna's rhymes. He's just some kid that can't think for himself or think outside of the confines of that cozy box that he's in. Hell with him.

food for thought
12-05-2008, 12:45 PM
^ cosign close this fuckin thread

12-05-2008, 03:52 PM
^^nah

"let him entertain us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!":lmao:

PEACE

Dokuro
12-05-2008, 09:16 PM
wow! this argument still going on