PDA

View Full Version : The Thread that Never Ends

Visionz
11-20-2008, 01:26 AM
The other got put where no one can visit so like my 30th cycle around the sun this ones coming back again.

***cracks open a beer in celebration

Art Vandelay
11-20-2008, 01:28 AM
TSA is a

http://www.thisisguernsey.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/virgin_logo.jpg

Visionz
11-20-2008, 01:31 AM
It's been one of those things that's actually gotten funnier as its gone on^

As I see you have no intention whatsoever in giving it up, I can only wonder how long it is until it causes an erruption of St. Helen proportions. In much the same way I anticipate it to come at a time when no one expects it. Only time will tell

Visionz
11-20-2008, 01:59 AM
^ahahahaha, I'll fuck you till you love me, FAGGOT ahahahahahahahahah

brutual AND ironic :lmao:

TSA
11-20-2008, 02:17 AM
LOL a little mack
It's been one of those things that's actually gotten funnier as its gone on^

As I see you have no intention whatsoever in giving it up, I can only wonder how long it is until it causes an erruption of St. Helen proportions. In much the same way I anticipate it to come at a time when no one expects it. Only time will tell
i dont see an erruption, this is a more focused version of what has been happening since 2005

i can't recall a period of me posting and not having it be followed by generic responses but this one is getting funnier
i wanna see how long he fights it through

i give him till the middle of december, then another angry youth will take over

Visionz
11-20-2008, 02:25 AM
LOL a little mack

i dont see an erruption, this is a more focused version of what has been happening since 2005

i can't recall a period of me posting and not having it be followed by generic responses but this one is getting funnier
i wanna see how long he fights it through

i give him till the middle of december, then another angry youth will take over
a competition of stamina hahahahaha, Vision approves :eggy:

diggy
11-20-2008, 02:27 AM
That is really sad that he's e-harrassing u like that. Obsessive and demented.

TSA
11-20-2008, 02:33 AM
check the history, he's been doing it ever since i insulted his opinions on wuforum in i think early 2007
i take it back, its not funny at all, i can't remember when i laughed but i only said it was getting funnier cause i tried looking at it from an outsiders point of view.

he's going to look like a epic fail if he ever stops cause it shows a pure lack of stamina, and loss. It's a brutal trap, tho i would consider it spamming and ban him
causes it's spamming, tho it could be cause it's geared towards me

diggy
11-20-2008, 02:35 AM
It's pathetic.

You're right, no matter what the outcome, he will fail, cuz he has to stop. What a dummy.

It is not funny, and he should be banned.

diggy
11-20-2008, 02:36 AM
His ego must be as small as his dick when it's not erected.

EAGLE EYE
11-20-2008, 02:39 AM
I mean god damn,

heres some real life shit. You gotta take the time to find the variety of virgin logo pics, insert the image, constantly refresh the browser to see where TSA posts and follow him around thread to thread. Thats actually more boring and time consuming than doing QA testing and I get paid for that.

diggy
11-20-2008, 02:40 AM
Exactly

That fool is lowering his respect.

He probably gets no pussy.

TSA
11-20-2008, 02:41 AM
yeah, on top of that i post alot

alot

its a HEAVY task to find a new virgin logo and post it and hope NickyTouch laughs
for every one of my posts.
but my high posting volume due to easy classes and living off student aid is gonna cause every thread to be ruined that much more. For the good of the site banning him is only rational, though its probably one of thos crrazzyyyy ideas i have like technician being a douche bag

guys logging on to work, for free, on me.

Visionz
11-20-2008, 02:44 AM
I mean god damn,

heres some real life shit. You gotta take the time to find the variety of virgin logo pics, insert the image, constantly refresh the browser to see where TSA posts and follow him around thread to thread. Thats actually more boring and time consuming than doing QA testing and I get paid for that.I see that too but its EVERY SINGLE POST hahaha, I don't think he's a winner or no shit for it but the sheer determination of it gets funnier to me as it goes along (even if his butt-hurt determination is at the core of his motivation :lmao: ) Shao really gets under certain people's skin but I don't really know why (with the exception of Palehorse maybe)

its all very amusing to me really, maybe I need a new hobby

EAGLE EYE
11-20-2008, 02:44 AM
if i could only get a gang of nigerians to build me aerodynamic fiberglass ark or a pirate ship named "Gushy Split"

Then...

hmmm

TSA
11-20-2008, 02:48 AM
you make no eff'n sense, you wouldn't say such things in the Magnolia.

on that tip, im slightly dissapointed with Abbey Road. but its a first listen and i just came off Sgt Peppers so im probably having that effect i had when i first heard wutang forever and hated it cause i just came off of 36 chambers

"SMACK TWo, PUSSEH"-Gucci mane

Visionz
11-20-2008, 02:53 AM
you make no eff'n sense, you wouldn't say such things in the Magnolia.

on that tip, im slightly dissapointed with Abbey Road. but its a first listen and i just came off Sgt Peppers so im probably having that effect i had when i first heard wutang forever and hated it cause i just came off of 36 chambers

"SMACK TWo, PUSSEH"-Gucci mane
rewind that shit, Abbey Road is the greatest

realize they made the friendliest sounding song about a Serial KILLER you could EVER possibly make. (Maxwell Silverhammer)

She's So Heavy was around before Black Sabbath

It opens with Come Together "Here come ol' Flat-top, He come groovin up slowly"

Because is the sound of being high (something I understand you've never experienced so its a great translation) and they're Brits singing in French 98% of their fan base doesn't understand and they make it sound dope

ETC, I have no doubt it'll grow on you

TSA
11-20-2008, 02:54 AM
yeah its the forever curse, part 4 on youtube is designed for the real

Visionz
11-20-2008, 03:05 AM
yeah its the forever curse, part 4 on youtube is designed for the real
part 4 of what?

drippie k
11-20-2008, 06:07 AM
we should like make up a story and have everyone add on bits n pieces to make it funny...otherwise we'll just talk about the same shit and this thread will end in like 4 posts

TSA
11-20-2008, 09:41 AM
part 4 of what?
its cut in 4 parts on youtube

Art Vandelay
11-20-2008, 11:39 AM
^^

http://projects.psi.org/images/NR_Images/VirginLogo.gif

Visionz
11-20-2008, 01:14 PM
we should like make up a story and have everyone add on bits n pieces to make it funny...otherwise we'll just talk about the same shit and this thread will end in like 4 posts

Big Mike woke up in a haze and his arm still asleep from the girl who's name he didn't remember still sleeping on it. The dank and the liquor had left a smile on his face and his memory in a cloud. He wasn't even quite sure how he got there but the room dressed in pink and lavender decor assured him the place wasn't his and he had no time to waste. He slowly pulled his arm from underneath the hispanic fox he knew nothing about and moved with every intention of keeping things that way.

(add on)