PDA

View Full Version : Did RZA bite Tick, Tick....?

THE MASON
11-20-2008, 02:32 PM
Im not sayin he did

but i was listenin to Book of Daniel and Grimm mentions Doom wsa upset cuz he thought RZA bite Tick, Tick..

if he did, what song was it by RZA that resembles Tick,Tick's beat/style?

my friends and I thought it was Brooklyn Babies, drums are similar and the fast to slow tempo's

what yall think?

INF
11-20-2008, 02:46 PM
tick tick was sampled from the beatles glass onion.

where has RZa sampled glass onion? or any other beatles song besides the obvious gently weeps

THE W
11-20-2008, 02:53 PM
Rza is accused of biting for the track "brooklyn babies" where the tempo of the beat changes within the song like tick tick.

INF
11-20-2008, 03:14 PM
Its not like fucking with the tempo is something that another wont do. While finding tempos and shit its only normal that you would hear two diff pitches for a track you like and mix that shit.

I did that with a track I made called "rip JH". I was making the beat and got bored and started raising and lowering the tempo and then I heard the song right. record and it was a wrap.

thats some petty shit that doom said in the first place and even more petty for grimm to talk about that on record to the public.

Luz
11-20-2008, 04:29 PM
No. For the longest time I didn't even know which track Grimm was talking about which proves that its ridiculous. Brooklyn Babies sounds nothing like Tick Tick.

THE W
11-20-2008, 04:50 PM
No. For the longest time I didn't even know which track Grimm was talking about which proves that its ridiculous. Brooklyn Babies sounds nothing like Tick Tick.
they both have the tempo changes. thats what grimm is talking about.

Luz
11-20-2008, 05:02 PM
Grimm needs to put down the crack pipe if he thinks he invented tempo changes.

The Hound
11-20-2008, 06:15 PM
you've mistaken grimm for doom ...

supreme M
11-20-2008, 06:18 PM

co sign
on a side note, brooklyn babies is probly my favorite rza track