PDA

View Full Version : How do you guys feel about William Cooper?

J.T.S.
11-20-2008, 01:40 PM
As far as his knowledge on issues such as 9/11 and how he was murdered, also on the Kennedy assassination when he mentioned the driver shooting JFK.
i just wanted to know how KTL felt about him peace.

food for thought
11-20-2008, 01:55 PM
lol its funny that u bring dude up

his book Behold A Pale Horse put alot of thought in my head.

the first chapter of that book is called Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars and is where killarmy got their album title from.

i think he had a lot of evidence to back up his claims and that shit was acually Pictures, newspaper articles, and documents that he got ahold of when he was working for the CIA. (TSA and the fellow doudters would be loosing their minds)

plus he talked about mad shit about how the Elite control and shape society. includint the inner cities, AIDS, population control, UFOs and aliens, JFK gettin assassinated (for not complying with the Elite), Area 51, Protocols of the Wisemen of Zion, and a BUNCH of shit.

madd insightful. and he predicted he would be mysteriously killed for betraying his secracy and releasing all the info. and sure enough, he got murked a while back.

like the rest of em

do the knowledge

INF
11-20-2008, 01:57 PM
yeah ,

why did he take back what he was saying about the alien threat? I've read that he ended up trying to say that he was mislead into thinking -"Cooper later stated that he had been deceived by superiors into believing the UFO conspiracy"

Also , the way it says that he was shot sounds so suspect. Why would he even fight picking up a charge? Wouldnt he know that he could bail himself out or do a turnaround? it sounds like he was scared to be in custody period.

I'm gonna research this biz abouot the JFK driver being the shooter.

food for thought
11-20-2008, 02:03 PM
^ he said theres a rare video (kept under wraps) that clearly shows the driver shoot JFK. he was actually offereing to send that shit to you( in the book) if u wrote him and asked for it.

i actually remember hearing that too somethign about him talking about how the Gov.might have fabricated evidence of UFO

INF
11-20-2008, 02:08 PM
they aint fuckin murkin me, fuck that shit!

Rame
11-20-2008, 02:08 PM
The driver didn't do it:

1BPyhsW_CNI

UsgumxQMRoo

The next video makes me wonder though.
One of the bodyguards would have been at the angle the shot came from..:

XY02Qkuc_f8

INF
11-20-2008, 02:10 PM
I think when he tried to take back the UFO shit , he was being threatened and inside the threat they tricked him by telling him about how they are fabricating UFO's.

Yeah , they fabricating UFO's off of blueprints and scraps of REAL ufo's.

shit is off tha hook

J.T.S.
11-20-2008, 02:16 PM
do the knowledge

I've been doing the knowledge on him all day, by the way a couple years ago i got arrested with his book on me Behold a pale horse, and the cops asked me what am i doing reading this garbage! And when i was released i didn't get the goddamn book back, yo this dude was about awakeing the masses people like Dead prez get a lot of their stuff from him!

INF
11-20-2008, 02:18 PM
I remember that Nas big upped him on either hhid or untitled.

everyday I find another freedom fighter. It sucks when you find them dead already though.

food for thought
11-20-2008, 02:18 PM
The driver didn't do it:

1BPyhsW_CNI

UsgumxQMRoo

The next video makes me wonder though.
One of the bodyguards would have been at the angle the shot came from..:

XY02Qkuc_f8

first two videos dont show not a damn thing theyre pics ! wtf?

last video supports coopers claims

ppl gotta be stupid to not think somethign weird was going on with the bodyguards

food for thought
11-20-2008, 02:19 PM
dead prez , killarmy , the whole wu

Rame
11-20-2008, 02:49 PM
Give me some evidence that proves the driver did it.

In the pics you can see his hands are on the steering wheel and in the air. (Without a gun).

A secret video that proves he did it? Haha.

INF
11-20-2008, 02:53 PM
Zapruder Film of the assassination of John Fitzgerald Kennedy - a video of a video, so the resolution leaves much to be desired.

However, you can see what sure looks like a gun as the driver, Greer, rotates and points it over his left shoulder while his partner holds the wheel. Kennedy's poor head snaps back a split second later. Jacky tries to climb out of the back of the car, away from the gun.

William Cooper (who is also a former Naval Intelligence officer), who presented the whole of this video (of which this is only a clip) to an audience on 23 Feb 1991, said he saw clear secret documentation in 1971 showing that Kennedy was considered a security risk, and his killing was arranged and organized by the Office of Naval Intelligence, the Secret Service, the FBI and the CIA.

Cooper says the specific reasons Kennedy was killed were:

1. He wanted the CIA to cease selling and importing drugs to the American people.

2. He had ordered a plan, to be produced within a year, outlining the process of the public dissemination of information on extraterrestrial visitation.

3. He wanted the government to print its own interest-free currency, backed by silver, thereby by-passing the Federal Reserve debt-based currency system (and robbing the bankers of their ill-gotten interest).

4. He had publicly stated his intention to disband the CIA and to scatter it in a thousand different directions.

spG22sX2I2I

the driver did it.

Rame
11-20-2008, 02:59 PM
Where's the gun?

INF
11-20-2008, 03:05 PM
you can see the bullet come from the front seat dude. What more you want? To be there????

What you saw was a video of the video so it wasnt in HD dude. You got the bodyguards dipping away from the back and then you got the bullet fire coming from the front seat.

ur never gonna see it on the news cuz the rebels dont run the news.

Until we Pirate the broadcasting system and the internet fully then the masses aint ever gonna know.

Its there for you though and Cooper even died for that shit. ppl died so that you can have ...(shit) pieces ...pieces even ... that you can connect the dots with.

INF
11-20-2008, 03:18 PM
_iwtCm3g6ac

INF
11-20-2008, 03:22 PM
Here it is again and right here you can see jackie jump out.

bcBhaIBdMRo

watch him raise the pistol around 311 or so.

you can clearly see the gun.

Rame
11-20-2008, 03:34 PM
What may look like a gun is the guy on the right front seats hair. At first I thought I saw a gun but it's not one.

How would you be able to see a bullet in that wack-ass video?

cBABFpAkJMM

As you can see here the driver didn't shoot him. Also wouldn't his head slam back to the right instead of to the left if he got hit from the left?

Jackie got back in her seat after she tried to get away. Wouldn't she have noticed it if the driver shot him?

J.T.S.
11-20-2008, 03:38 PM
Yes you can see the driver raise the gun!

INF
11-20-2008, 03:41 PM
why are you fighting this Rama? I'm not mad or anything , ur not my child so ...whatever but....

what is it that you want to feel? That nobody could do these things???

there is so much proof beyond even the video. I'm digging still and there are ppl that have already come forward. Credible ppl. Everything is here to gather.

Rame
11-20-2008, 03:47 PM
I just think it's funny that people see things that aren't there.

People say your story is true and people say my story is true. Big deal.

I'd like to see some credible proof, none of the videos I see show what you're telling.

J.T.S.
11-20-2008, 03:54 PM
And Rama the video you have is sped up big difference, don't believe the hype the driver shot him!

Rame
11-20-2008, 04:05 PM
He shot him with the bodyguards hair, while his hands where in front of him?

Good job.

Again:

UsgumxQMRoo

This is frame 312 of the Zapruder footage. 0.05 before he got hit in the head. Dude must be fast!

INF
11-20-2008, 04:07 PM
I just think it's funny that people see things that aren't there.

People say your story is true and people say my story is true. Big deal.

I'd like to see some credible proof, none of the videos I see show what you're telling.

I can see the gun only in the last vid I posted with the running numbers in the top left. I seen what I thought was gunfire in some others but the gun is CLEAR AS DAY. I guess I'm gonna need to freeze the frames and then blow it up for better view for ya'll.

And Rama the video you have is sped up big difference, don't believe the hype the driver shot him!

I thought you said you just seen the gun. Waht are you talking about now?

INF
11-20-2008, 04:09 PM
He shot him with the bodyguards hair, while his hands where in front of him?

Good job.

Again:

UsgumxQMRoo

This is frame 312 of the Zapruder footage. 0.05 before he got hit in the head. Dude must be fast!

here you go with a single shot again......:thumbup:

Rame
11-20-2008, 04:23 PM
http://www.plaatjesupload.nl/bekijk/2008/11/20/1227219141-610.jpg (http://www.plaatjesupload.nl/bekijken/1077815.html)
http://www.plaatjesupload.nl/bekijk/2008/11/20/1227218857-050.jpg (http://www.plaatjesupload.nl/bekijken/1077807.html)
http://www.plaatjesupload.nl/bekijk/2008/11/20/1227218984-650.jpg (http://www.plaatjesupload.nl/bekijken/1077809.html)
http://www.plaatjesupload.nl/bekijk/2008/11/20/1227219009-150.jpg (http://www.plaatjesupload.nl/bekijken/1077811.html)

He gets hit at 313, there's no gun in the images before that.

INF
11-20-2008, 04:31 PM
thats fine Rama you see what you want.

my wife came home and I was in the process of doing what you just did with the frames. I went ahead and restarted the video and told her to come look. I told her to watch and I left the cursor in the area where he PLAINLY POINTS A PISTOL OVER HIS SHOULDER AND SHOTS.

I said nothing and just played it and she was like "wtf!"

she seen that shit and I didnt even have to walk her through it.

look.

the passenger next to the driver blocked that side for a brief second and I believe at time he also took a aim check and the gave the driver the go and then

the driver pullss a pistol up with his left hand over his right shoulder while taking a quick glance and shot.

Why would Jackie bail the car like that???????

Why did his body guards baill off the back??????

get REAL

food for thought
11-20-2008, 04:42 PM
you can see the bullet come from the front seat dude. What more you want? To be there????

What you saw was a video of the video so it wasnt in HD dude. You got the bodyguards dipping away from the back and then you got the bullet fire coming from the front seat.

ur never gonna see it on the news cuz the rebels dont run the news.

Until we Pirate the broadcasting system and the internet fully then the masses aint ever gonna know.

Its there for you though and Cooper even died for that shit. ppl died so that you can have ...(shit) pieces ...pieces even ... that you can connect the dots with.

BOMB THESE NIGGAS GOD !

INF
11-20-2008, 04:45 PM
BOMB THESE NIGGAS GOD !

I got to just to live brotha.:nerdy:

Rame
11-20-2008, 04:52 PM
Please post a picture of the guy holding up the gun with a circle or arrow at the gun.

Jackie tried to bail the car at the back because that was the easiest way to get away from Kennedy who was being shot at, at the moment, the car was moving, she couldn't just get out of the car and someone was sitting in front of her. Shortly after that she gets back in her seat.

If the bodyguards would have stood at the back of the car he couldn't have been shot from the BACK or the FRONT. (He was supposedly shot from both sides).

If the goverment planned this they had to get out of the way either way.

Also he got shot multiple times. The driver supposedly shot him 1 time, why would they get someone to shoot him from a distance + someone to shoot him from inside the car while a lot of people were looking at the car? Which is a big risk.

Rame
11-20-2008, 05:05 PM
I'm going to bed.

I hope to see something when I get back from work tomorrow.

Peace.

INF
11-20-2008, 05:13 PM
I'm thinking that the sniper from the distance was trying to take out the assassins and thats why Ruby killed him like that so he could stay shut up.

lee Harvey was already shook from what he knew he had to do.....he wasnt gonna stay shook forever though especially since he failed.

Idk.....I'm on my way to finding the 360 of this.....I'll bring the whole package forth when I get it all together (not gonna take too long).

I mean , I just got it on lock that they Killed JFK today. That was a mind blower. I cant tell you the whys yet exactly without sounding like I'm reaching and shit.

I will circle the pic for you though Rama. hold up though cuz I got mad tabs open and I'm running through mad shit right now and STILL trying to function my life and shit (family home shit etc etc)

its mad hectic but its all peace

Mic Tyson
11-20-2008, 07:29 PM
he was tight on the black market militia album

i wanna read that palehorse book he wrote but can't find that shit

food for thought
11-20-2008, 07:46 PM
what u mean about BMM n cooper Mic?

yo, i bought that book at Barnes N Nobles but it was like 2002. if im not mistaken they had only one copy and me and my brother were real surprised.

u should also try little Mom n Pop head shops that sell hippie shit and book incense and shit. a store like that should have it.

did u try looking for it online?

Youtube got that shit on Audio lol. its kind of annoying but hey, u gotta do what u gott do

food for thought
11-20-2008, 07:52 PM
yo, i just stumbled across this video of Cooper talking specifically bout the Assassination.

all you cattle peep game :

"425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7xfnj22e0AA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7xfnj22e0AA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

food for thought
11-20-2008, 08:01 PM
^ the video on that one is real shitty

but check this one out :

"425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AryhADF0jz8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AryhADF0jz8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Mic Tyson
11-20-2008, 08:28 PM
OH MY GOD ARE YOU SERIOUS???? THAT SHIT IS CRAZY!!!!!

it do like like the limo driver shot that nigga

food for thought
11-20-2008, 08:37 PM
yea man u can see that fool turn back and blast that shit

shit is crazy.

diggy
11-20-2008, 09:45 PM
The Zapruder film has been proven to be a hoax. Many parts were edited.

INF
11-20-2008, 09:59 PM
The Zapruder film has been proven to be a hoax. Many parts were edited.

Okay Diggy , bring some links that show its hoax.

I'm being cool to. I aint sayin that you are mislead into a lie or anything. I just want to compare facts.

its all about facts:nerdy:

YOU CAN ALTER WHERE THE DRIVER SHOT HIM OVER HIS SHOULDER ALL YOU WANT BUT YOU CANT TAKE AWAY ALL THE OTHER SIGNS OF FOUL PLAY ( why the bodyguard fucked up and bailed like that all funny style and shit , the fact that JFK has been documented talking about not liking secret societies and how he was bound and determined to change that .....

etcetcetcetcetcetcetcetetcetcetcetcetcetcetcetcetc etetcetc
etcetcetcetcetcetcetcetetcetcetcetcetcetcetcetcetc etetcetcetcetcetcetcetcetcetcetetcetcetcetcetcetce tcetcetcetetcetc
etcetcetcetcetcetcetcetetcetcetcetcetcetcetcetcetc etetcetcetcetcetcetcetcetcetcetetcetcetcetcetcetce tcetcetcetetcetc
etcetcetcetcetcetcetcetetcetcetcetcetcetcetcetcetc etetcetc)

for real though .... In all seriousness......lets bring facts to the table at this point.

:nerdy:

food for thought
11-20-2008, 10:38 PM
which video r u talking about diggy?

INF
11-20-2008, 11:58 PM
he's saying that the fourth video that was missing that shows the full shot of the car and that side so you can see the front shot. the one that Cooper was talking about.

Diggy says thats a hoax video.

Cooper was hoaxing us guys. dammit.

food for thought
11-21-2008, 12:12 AM
the one in black and white ?

well the other one posted right below is the clearest video i seen with the driver shooting JFK.

post your proof !!!!

diggy
11-21-2008, 12:39 AM
Wait, let me clarify that I cannot see the vids you guys are posting for some reason.

Someone mentioned the Zapruder video (however u spell it), and I've seen it been proven as an edited video.

11th Chamber
11-21-2008, 01:09 AM
he was ok on the Black Market album

food for thought
11-21-2008, 01:13 AM
can ^ somebody explain what the fuck he was doing on the black market album? wtf?

Longbongcilvaringz
11-21-2008, 01:15 AM
There are a lot of misconceptions relating to the JFK assassination.

Such as the angle which his head went back at, and that this was not consistent with a bullet from that direction.

This is the basis for a lot of the conspiracies, when in fact, his head moving in that direction is consistent with a bullet from the direction which was given in the official line, as a bullet creates a much greater disturbance leaving the skull than it does entering.

Regardless, all conjecture is speculative.

diggy
11-21-2008, 01:28 AM
There are a lot of misconceptions relating to the JFK assassination.

Such as the angle which his head went back at, and that this was not consistent with a bullet from that direction.

This is the basis for a lot of the conspiracies, when in fact, his head moving in that direction is consistent with a bullet from the direction which was given in the official line, as a bullet creates a much greater disturbance leaving the skull than it does entering.

Regardless, all conjecture is speculative.

Tha Zapruder video shows the car driving before and after the shot which hit JFK. In reality, tho, the car that was holding JFK, almost came to a complete stop.

diggy
11-21-2008, 01:36 AM
I can't find the video proving that the Zapruder was fake, but check this out:

http://www.assassinationresearch.com/v3n2/v3n2dellarosa.pdf

11th Chamber
11-21-2008, 01:45 AM

but check this one out :

"425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AryhADF0jz8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AryhADF0jz8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

if you are refering to what the arrow is pointing at, than that is the top of the head of the passenger.

You can clearly distinguish that was you observe his body movement

as evident as when he is turning back around to the front, than again turning back

food for thought
11-21-2008, 01:56 AM
ure tripping

i clearly saw a pistol over the drivers shoulder shooting JFK u aint see that shit ? r u serious

diggy
11-21-2008, 02:13 AM
ure tripping

i clearly saw a pistol over the drivers shoulder shooting JFK u aint see that shit ? r u serious

One thing about the limo driver thou. Did you see how fast he moved his head?

One second he is looking at JFK, then next millisecond his head is forward.

I'm trying to tell you, those vids are edited. It is humanly impossible to move the head that fast.

11th Chamber
11-21-2008, 02:19 AM
its the exact shading as the slide before.

So under your logic, the driver points the gun at jfk, then pulls it away, than points again and shoots.

That doesnt make sense

See at as what it is, not what you want to see

It is clearly the top of the passengers head.

People here and everywhere believe what the news reports told them, or like some of you here, what Cooper said.

He see's a long black line in a frame at its a rifle? When not putting into effect that its a film shot in 1963 on a shitty camera, and every other frame is full of random lines and film errors

Other than those involved, and those they told the truth too, none of us here knew exactly what happened that day.

I stand by my theory of 2 gunmen of one in the library window, and one behind the wooden fence on the grassy knole

Does that make mine 100% right, no but its my belief

Therfore im not saying you are wrong, its just that the evidence you put forth, I quickly dismissed it

diggy
11-21-2008, 02:24 AM
Here it is again and right here you can see jackie jump out.

bcBhaIBdMRo

watch him raise the pistol around 311 or so.

you can clearly see the gun.

Watch this vid closely. When JFK's head explodes, the driver's head moves at a humanly impossible speed ( the narrator said this video is in slow motion!!!).

Also, when JFK's wife crawls to the back of the limo, pay attention to the back of the limo - one moment it it clear, then in less than a second, a bodyguard(?) or someone is on the trunk of the limo. Remember, this is in slow motion!!!

Now tell me, is this a genuine video, or was it edited??

11th Chamber
11-21-2008, 02:30 AM
are you seriously that diluted that you are missing everything?

There is no gun. That vid that you quoted with the supposed gun at 311, is the top of the passengers head.

The tempo of the tape does seem adjusted. The driver jus quickly turnt his head back ahead after contact, prolly trying to get the fuck out of there in case there is more fire

diggy
11-21-2008, 02:33 AM
The tempo of the tape does seem adjusted. The driver jus quickly turnt his head back ahead after contact,

Exactly!!!

11th Chamber
11-21-2008, 02:37 AM
you still havent adressed the topic

There is no gun.

The "gun" is nothin more than the top of the passengers head, prolly had greasy product in it, which caused the light reflection.

diggy
11-21-2008, 02:47 AM
you still havent adressed the topic

There is no gun.

The "gun" is nothin more than the top of the passengers head, prolly had greasy product in it, which caused the light reflection.

I agree.

food for thought
11-21-2008, 11:47 AM

but check this one out :

^ in this video,

i can clearly see the driver bring his left arm around his right shoulder causally and what seemed like a pistol in his hand. and the speed seems ok, and i dont see any signs of it being edited. everybodys heads are moving in the same speed

but PEEP GAME : right at the moment where the driver brings his arm around the right shoulder with the pistol, LOOK AT KENNEDY AND JACKI. U CAN CLEARLY SEE THE IMPACT OF THE SHOT WITH WHAT SEEMS LIKE BLOOD COM ING OFF JFKS BODY AAAAAAAAND U CAN SEE JFK BODY JERK BACK LIKE HE GOT SHOT

wtf ? u cant tell me u dont see that

i cant see it on the other one your quoting cause on my computer the video is skipping and goin over 311

INF
11-21-2008, 12:04 PM
say....

are you hip to trick arms???

you know that movie once upon a time in mexico where johnny depp got that fake arm and shit.

that was dope.

I'm just sayin.

now on topic ,

in 3-D

I clearly see that driver reach his arm real quick. you wanna say that the gun is the passengers head , whatever. Why did the driver move his arm up like that? Like he had a muthafuckin pistol in his hand an shit?

food for thought
11-21-2008, 12:14 PM
hahaha

and i refuse to beleive that that video is edited. that dosent make sense. why would ppl try to EDIT the video to make up/back up a a story of how the driver shot him? and then they distributed as much copies as it took to create this amount of debate?

think about it, that dosent make sense logiclly

if anyhting, the video claiming the driver DIDNT shoot him was edited.

do u have anything that counters the video and/or Coopers claims?

INF
11-21-2008, 12:28 PM
im sayin

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
11-21-2008, 01:00 PM
hahaha

and i refuse to beleive that that video is edited. that dosent make sense. why would ppl try to EDIT the video to make up/back up a a story of how the driver shot him?

think about it, that dosent make sense logiclly

do u have anything that counters the video and/or Coopers claims?

Question: Why would people edit the video to make up a story of how the driver shot him?

To sell books to retards.

That doesn't make sense logically?

Every single conspiracy theory you guys believe in doesn't make sense, logically.

Question: Do you have anything that counters the video and/or Cooper's claims?

Yes. There have been literally millions of hours of scholarly and expert research conducted on many levels that directly refute this, most simply the direction in which the bullet entered his dome.

These are not conspiracy nut-jobs, these are professionals, and I don't think that it makes sense, logically, to believe that every single one of them is evil and involved in a massive cover-up.

food for thought
11-21-2008, 01:14 PM
the same professionals that tell the world that there isnt a 9/11 cover up or wat?
and are u the same type of ssimple minded idiot that thinks there is no possible way that what the media feeds you is bullshit?

watever dogg. im not the type of cat tojust belive somehitng without thinking and reasearching that shit aight?

think for your self and read a book.

and that shit about them making it up to sell books is bullshit.

u telling me Cooper sat in his basement or some shit, on photoshop lol , editing the video to make it look like the driver shot.

dont u think he wouldnt try to make is so blatant like somebody in the car shot him? u dont htink he would photoshop (lol) it to make it look like a sniper or smething shot him?

or do you think the ppl who edited this shit and him where different peopele who were all in on it? so Cooper can write a book and make MAADDDD money to split it amongst everybody?

INF
11-21-2008, 01:16 PM
Question: Why would people edit the video to make up a story of how the driver shot him?

To sell books to retards.

That doesn't make sense logically?

Every single conspiracy theory you guys believe in doesn't make sense, logically.

Question: Do you have anything that counters the video and/or Cooper's claims?

Yes. There have been literally millions of hours of scholarly and expert research conducted on many levels that directly refute this, most simply the direction in which the bullet entered his dome.

These are not conspiracy nut-jobs, these are professionals, and I don't think that it makes sense, logically, to believe that every single one of them is evil and involved in a massive cover-up.

dude thats fine and dandy.

if you really wanted to contribute to the conversation on a factual level though (as opposed to one of just opinion or hearsay) then why dont you link us to a few of these millions of links that debunk this "theory".

thats what we been asking for a couple of pages now.:i

food for thought
11-21-2008, 01:17 PM
^ that too

11-21-2008, 01:21 PM
I agree with not believing everything you read in the media. It is important to research things and develop your own opinion.

However, a book by Cooper is a form of media.

And you don't have to like the media, but regardless of what you say, journalists, in general, care a great deal about breaking stories and investigating the truth.

I believe that if 9/11 was a cover-up, or the kennedy assasination, or whatever, at least ONE credible source would have provided at least ONE piece of reasonable evidence.

Look at Watergate. Look at Tuskegee. Our government can be corrupt, but it WILL come to surface.

The President can't even get his dick sucked.

Our government is for the most part incompetent, but well-meaning.

They simply don't have the guile or skills to propagate a massive cover-up.

All you can do when searching for answers is to evaluate information presented to you.

A lof of you people(KTL) believe what you want to believe. And you do search for answers, but only the answers you want to hear.

For example, I looked very closely at the video you posted, and I didn't see again. I think you saw one, because you wanted there to be one.

11-21-2008, 01:31 PM
dude thats fine and dandy.

if you really wanted to contribute to the conversation on a factual level though (as opposed to one of just opinion or hearsay) then why dont you link us to a few of these millions of links that debunk this "theory".

thats what we been asking for a couple of pages now.:i

http://www.archives.gov/research/jfk/warren-commission-report/

http://www.archives.gov/research/jfk/select-committee-report/

http://www.jfk-online.com/nas00.html

Note that some of these souces have conflicting information, and many of them will criticize the Warren Commission and the Federal Investigation following the Assassination, and even the theories they developed.

However, NO SCHOLARLY RESEARCH suggests that it was an attack perpetrated and covered up by the government or NWO or whatever.

I'm not saying that we know the entire truth, and I'm not saying that the government is perfect.

I am simply saying that none of these conspiracy theories are corroborated by fact.

I can't claim to know what happened, and I don't.

INF
11-21-2008, 01:34 PM
This goes Beyond Copper saying so. Cooper just pointed and said "look".

real researchers have went and gather all kinds of facts that hold tight to what Cooper was pointing at.

Do you know who E.howard Hunt is? Why would he be on some bullshit that he helped build and be apart of it.

The part about God giving us free will is what makes humans change. Some of these sneaky fucks dont always wanna be sneaky fucks and so they send out leaks and utter shit on their death beds.

I really dont think I need to go any further than this. I'll help somebody out but I wont waste my time arguing or sitting on the same stuff for days just cuz a few dont wanna see. and no , I am not trying to save Wu Corp. I just chill here and keep a tab open while I do my thang thang and you know the rest.

not gonna argue with ya and waste time. there is too much work to be done for that type of stuff.

peace though in wherever you go.

11th Chamber
11-21-2008, 05:04 PM
^ in this video,

i can clearly see the driver bring his left arm around his right shoulder causally and what seemed like a pistol in his hand. and the speed seems ok, and i dont see any signs of it being edited. everybodys heads are moving in the same speed

but PEEP GAME : right at the moment where the driver brings his arm around the right shoulder with the pistol, LOOK AT KENNEDY AND JACKI. U CAN CLEARLY SEE THE IMPACT OF THE SHOT WITH WHAT SEEMS LIKE BLOOD COM ING OFF JFKS BODY AAAAAAAAND U CAN SEE JFK BODY JERK BACK LIKE HE GOT SHOT

wtf ? u cant tell me u dont see that

i cant see it on the other one your quoting cause on my computer the video is skipping and goin over 311

say....

are you hip to trick arms???

you know that movie once upon a time in mexico where johnny depp got that fake arm and shit.

that was dope.

I'm just sayin.

now on topic ,

in 3-D

I clearly see that driver reach his arm real quick. you wanna say that the gun is the passengers head , whatever. Why did the driver move his arm up like that? Like he had a muthafuckin pistol in his hand an shit?

Jesus christ there is no fucking pistol!!

what you saw is the top of the head of the passenger. The sunlight reflecting off his greasy hair.

FUCK

food for thought
11-21-2008, 05:12 PM
wtf?

you dont think we can distinguish between a head and a gun ? does a gun look like ahead to you sometimes or something? LOL

11th Chamber
11-21-2008, 05:17 PM
Im trying to stay peaceful, but are you that stupid?

You see the same glare twice. Watch the movement of the passenger. Its his fucking head

So in your theory, he points the gun at JFK, puts it away then pulls it back out and fires?

huh?

food for thought
11-21-2008, 05:32 PM
huh? who said that ? and u can stay peaceful too its all good

ure telling me on the last video i posted, u dont see him pull his left arm out with a pistol over his right shoulder?

and ure telling me u cant see that at that EXACT MOMENT JFK jerk back violently like he got shot right infront him with blood splattering?

cmon man

11th Chamber
11-21-2008, 05:35 PM
its the top of the passengers head

food for thought
11-21-2008, 05:46 PM
atleast look at the video again before u respond

INF
11-21-2008, 06:18 PM
just say that its the glare of the passengers head.lets just roll with that.

what was the drivers arm doing reaching up and crossing over his shoulder like that?

AND STILL

Whats up with the bodyguard that bailed? Whats the deal with the speeches that JFK made about not wanting secret societies and shit?

Fuck the gun that ya'll cant see. Lets move on to more evidence.

food for thought
11-21-2008, 07:08 PM
yea word the fuck up

what do yall have to say about his predicting his own Assassination and getting murdered real suspicious like ???

INF
11-21-2008, 07:26 PM
yo, i just stumbled across this video of Cooper talking specifically bout the Assassination.

"425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7xfnj22e0AA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7xfnj22e0AA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

this is all there is to be said about that fucking video.

Diggy , I did read ur link about how if its a hoax or not and thats what it was. It wasnt a link to show that it was a hoax. Its about a book that ends up still leaving it up in the air.

INF
11-21-2008, 08:23 PM
poor girl.....

After the President was hit, Jacqueline climbed out of the back seat and crawled toward the the rear to retrieve part of the President's skull that had landed there. After his death she refused to remove her blood-stained clothing, and regretted having washed the blood off her face and hands. She continued to wear the infamous blood stained pink Chanel (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chanel) suit as she stood next to Johnson on board the plane when he took the oath of office as President. She told Lady Bird Johnson (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lady_Bird_Johnson), "I want them to see what they have done to Jack."

INF
11-21-2008, 09:03 PM
watch this whole video but if you are impatient or just short on time , go to 6:18.

MLENjCNfDN4

diggy
11-21-2008, 10:14 PM

but check this one out :

Actually, I don't see a gun. This video is also altered cuz the drivers head still moves at warp speed. That white thing which maybe perceived as a gun is there for a millisecond, then just disappears!!

diggy
11-21-2008, 10:18 PM
this is all there is to be said about that fucking video.

Diggy , I did read ur link about how if its a hoax or not and thats what it was. It wasnt a link to show that it was a hoax. Its about a book that ends up still leaving it up in the air.

Well, I've watched the vid on a website I don't know the name of, cuz I stumbled there by accident, but if I come across it again, I'll post it.

Sham-iLL
11-21-2008, 10:22 PM
I don't see what you guys see. My mind is open. I heard JFK's speech about Skull & Bones, Freemason, Illuminati, wtv you wanna call them, and I believe that the guy that murdered JFK was under LSD Mind Control (peep 'Project MKULTRA') to kill JFK for his betrayal to the Puppeteers. Because JFK went against his orders, he was murdered. After when the LSD puppet was murdered by some guinea gangster, no one could investigate him or anything.

Anyways, I can not see a gun in the videos. I need someone to zoom in, take a screenshot, circle it, and upload it here so I can examine it myself.

INF
11-21-2008, 10:58 PM

watch those series of youtube. they slow it down and zoom and circle properly and

THE GREAT THING ABOUT IT is that this video series is brought to us by William Cooper himself. This is old Cooper footage shit.

click on the youtube box and then follow for the other two parts cuz its worth it.

I mean , this thread is about Cooper right?

I don't see what you guys see. My mind is open. I heard JFK's speech about Skull & Bones, Freemason, Illuminati, wtv you wanna call them, and I believe that the guy that murdered JFK was under LSD Mind Control (peep 'Project MKULTRA') to kill JFK for his betrayal to the Puppeteers. Because JFK went against his orders, he was murdered. After when the LSD puppet was murdered by some guinea gangster, no one could investigate him or anything.

Anyways, I can not see a gun in the videos. I need someone to zoom in, take a screenshot, circle it, and upload it here so I can examine it myself.

Sham-iLL
11-21-2008, 11:02 PM
I'm checking this tomorrow (today rather) because it's 12:02 AM. So in about 11 hours when I come back to life again, after I resurrect from my slumber, I will check this out. Peace.

INF
11-21-2008, 11:05 PM
peace

Sham-iLL
11-22-2008, 10:19 AM
.... Jesus fucking Christ.... I just saw it...

food for thought
11-22-2008, 10:25 AM
^ there u go i been tryin to tell yall

and at that xact moment if u look at JFK u see him jerk back like he got shot fro the front

NoSaidDate420
11-23-2008, 08:12 AM
just to clear something up a couple of y'all mentioned, the william cooper from black market militia named himself after this william cooper. he has a solo debut coming out i believe it's named after the book behold a pale horse. he is also a dope producer, he made the track "bottomline" off the 9th prince album prince of ny.

as for the late william milton cooper, he is a hero to many including myself. read his book if you really wanna do the knowledge. my favorite thing about him is that he told his readers/listeners to research everything he says and question everything. he admits that even with all the knowledge he has, he does not know the "truth."

search youtube for "the death of william cooper" and watch that. those snakes straight up killed him at his home in arizona, and left his body out in the heat for 17 hours before moving it. among other shady things, the "warrant" they were serving him was totally bunk, something about tax evasion that they didn't even try to prove. they didn't want him in custody, this was nothing short of a death warrant.

and yes, he definitly predicted 9/11. he stated something like - the people in control were losing control of the whole game, and so they would "do something big and blame it on bin laden, but don't believe it." this was in june of 01. he was murdered in november of 01.

anyway much repesct to anyone that has done the knowledge on this dude, whether you believe what he says or not. always remember those who fought and gave their lives for indivudual rights and against tyranny. peace.

Sham-iLL
11-23-2008, 11:20 AM
"Like William Cooppaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... Who told you Pale Horse was da futuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure"
-Nas - "Testify" - off 'Nigger'

INF
11-23-2008, 12:05 PM
"Like William Cooppaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... Who told you Pale Horse was da futuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure"
-Nas - "Testify" - off 'Nigger'

thanks...

thats been escaping me for at least a week.

11th Chamber
11-25-2008, 12:20 AM
UsgumxQMRoo

Iv already made my point. But jus to add to your false sight..

Robert
11-25-2008, 01:24 AM
Diggy and 11th are right. For someone who doesn't give a shit about this either way it is pretty clear that the so-called gun is the other guy's head.

diggy
11-25-2008, 01:33 AM
Tru.

Thanks.

DRUNKENDRAGON
12-11-2008, 04:44 PM

but check this one out :

Alot of people's in this thread have a severe observational deficiency. What you are describing as a gun is the light on the driver's passenger's hair. He leans forward then as he reclines the driver looks behind him at the exact same moment. There is no gun.

Anil
12-11-2008, 07:45 PM
I cant stand motherfuckers that label CONSPIRACY every time you attack something against the norm or the government.

If you would take time to do the research youd realize thru conditioning we were brainwashed to completely neglect these issues. Who gives a fuck anyways? we got television and our xbox 360s to keep us dumbed down. We were never taught to have an open mind and think outside the box.

FUCK the haters

food for thought
12-11-2008, 08:12 PM
Alot of people's in this thread have a severe observational deficiency. What you are describing as a gun is the light on the driver's passenger's hair. He leans forward then as he reclines the driver looks behind him at the exact same moment. There is no gun.

that is not his head.

i clearly see the driver bring his arm around with a pistol and JFK jerking back with blood flying off him at the exact moment when it looks like the gun went off

as many times as i have seen this shit now, i can CLEARLY see it

i dont understand how ppl dont see that shit.

Anil
12-11-2008, 08:34 PM
People that havent even read the book shouldn't even comment on this thread.
Seriously.... You have to understand the way he wrote, and his intentions.
For example
In one chapter, Cooper states that every single detail in that chapter was completely true, the the last degree OR that it was a cover-up originated to see if hes trustworthy or to throw people in the wrong direction.
At the end of chapters he usually gives his opinion on what his documents and research have done.
In all honesty tho, i think Jim Marrs is WAY more credible than anyone else. Hes a veryintelligent author that provides endless sources and also brings his wisdom and knowledge into the equation. Hes not out for the money. I mean how would this shit even surface, conspiracy theorists are always looked down on, and always will, its just the way we were brought up.

12-11-2008, 08:41 PM
On the subject of conspiracy theorists:

The reason they are considered conspiracy theorists is because they have no proof.

If Woodward and Bernstein had no proof, they would have been labeled conspiracy theorists when they exposed Watergate.

If Peter Buxton wouldn't have had any proof, he would have been called a conspiracy theorist when he exposed the Tuskegee Experiments.

Do you guys see what I'm saying?

Anil
12-11-2008, 08:48 PM
Obviously i understand what your saying, but i have to disagree.
What does the word secrecy mean to you?
Like i mentioned the other day. We can all agree that religion, media, and worse of all, currency, can influence nearly anyone.
If these people that are in power(and dont say the government cuz i didnt say that) are in control of all those ingredients, then it is very easy to cover up this (proof) your speakin of.
I ask of you one thing tho, sit down and ask yourself why i would believe in "SOME" of these "conspiracies". Ask yourself what actually influenced me. I can tell you one thing tho, i am the least gullable mufucka youll ever meet.
Lets take this and put into another perspective. Through my eyes, your a skeptic. Vice versa, How about i become the skeptic. Im questioning the big events that happen on this planet. Im very skeptical about what these big powers can do. Am i wrong for doing it?

"Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely"

~hotep

food for thought
12-11-2008, 08:57 PM
there is plenty of evidence out there.

it never gets reported or publicized.

we lay this shit out in your face all the time. you (admitadly) dont look at any information we provide before you come out and call us crazy.that is your problem.

it is your responsibility to listen to the people and not the media and the government and go out there to research the information.

the ppl who have a common knowldegde of these things didnot draw their conclusions beacause they are stupid. so your theory that there is no evidence holds no weight.

how much evidence do you need?

Anil
12-11-2008, 09:00 PM

we lay this shit out in your face all the time. you (admitadly) dont look at any information we provide before you come out and call us crazy.that is your problem.

it is your responsibility to listen to the people and not the media and the government and go out there to research the information.

the ppl who have a common knowldegde of these things didnot draw their conclusions beacause they are stupid. so your theory that there is no evidence holds no weight.

omfg, somebody on my side? I was feelin so lonely

12-11-2008, 09:01 PM
I am the minority on this site. You will find a lot of support.

12-11-2008, 09:02 PM

You and I have different definitions of evidence. I think evidence is PROOF supported by FACT.

You think evidence is youtube videos of sociopaths.

food for thought
12-11-2008, 09:08 PM
omfg, somebody on my side? I was feelin so lonely

allday

Anil
12-11-2008, 09:10 PM
You and I have different definitions of evidence. I think evidence is PROOF supported by FACT.

You think evidence is youtube videos of sociopaths.

Hhahahah! although MANY videos are shown on youtube, thats merely because its a site where you can broadcast video's. Does not mean its uncredible. There are many informative video's that provid reputable proof whether it be something that leaked on the news or the 6th man on the moon admitting to extra terrestrials ect ect.

There's a difference, Reptilians controlling our world and the earth being hollow are conspiracies, because tehre is no proof behind these theories.

food for thought
12-11-2008, 09:26 PM
^ tell this fool man

the only reason i bring up youtube videos is cause they are conveneint. i know you will never read a book i refer to you. or even an article for that matter.

12-11-2008, 09:32 PM
^ tell this fool man

the only reason i bring up youtube videos is cause they are conveneint. i know you will never read a book i refer to you. or even an article for that matter.

Nigga, I was in book-it in elementary school. I got free personal pan pizzas from pizza hut like it was my job.

food for thought
12-11-2008, 09:34 PM
lol, im done man

12-11-2008, 09:36 PM
Yeah, I'm pretty tired. I don't know why I brought book-it into this.

Anil
12-11-2008, 10:21 PM
When I relax with thoughts, then my brain
hovers New York, my third eye glides with the view like a hawk

Take it like this
Even if i am completely wrong in what i believe. Even if i have wasted a whole bunch of time researching this stuff. I will never, not once, regret it. Hence it has changed the way i think of everything. Before i used to liveunder a rock. I wouldnt question anything, would not ask myself why certain things are the way they are. Its gotten me more critical

DRUNKENDRAGON
12-12-2008, 07:07 AM
that is not his head.

i clearly see the driver bring his arm around with a pistol and JFK jerking back with blood flying off him at the exact moment when it looks like the gun went off

as many times as i have seen this shit now, i can CLEARLY see it

i dont understand how ppl dont see that shit.

What you all also fail to understand is that the wound on his head that is visible in this video IS AN EXIT WOUND, making it impossible for his driver to have shot him to death using the passengers hair. lol

DRUNKENDRAGON
12-12-2008, 07:11 AM
Hhahahah! although MANY videos are shown on youtube, thats merely because its a site where you can broadcast video's. Does not mean its uncredible. There are many informative video's that provid reputable proof whether it be something that leaked on the news or the 6th man on the moon admitting to extra terrestrials ect ect.

There's a difference, Reptilians controlling our world and the earth being hollow are conspiracies, because tehre is no proof behind these theories.

It doesn't matter how many videos are posted on the internet showing the passengers hair, it's still a bunch of videos with inconclusive evidence.

12-12-2008, 01:44 PM
Take it like this
Even if i am completely wrong in what i believe. Even if i have wasted a whole bunch of time researching this stuff. I will never, not once, regret it. Hence it has changed the way i think of everything. Before i used to liveunder a rock. I wouldnt question anything, would not ask myself why certain things are the way they are. Its gotten me more critical

Respect on that. You never waste your time by doing research. It is just a matter of how you process and filter what you have researched. I am strong in my belief that I able to ascertain fact from fiction, but I'm not trying to claim that I know everything.

food for thought
12-18-2008, 11:39 AM
What you all also fail to understand is that the wound on his head that is visible in this video IS AN EXIT WOUND, making it impossible for his driver to have shot him to death using the passengers hair. lol

get the fuck on with that shit

thats nonsense

aint no exit wound. he jerks back like he got shot from infont of him. at the exact moment that what looks like a gun is pointed at him. its not the passengers hair.

DRUNKENDRAGON
12-18-2008, 12:07 PM
get the fuck on with that shit

thats nonsense

aint no exit wound. he jerks back like he got shot from infont of him. at the exact moment that what looks like a gun is pointed at him. its not the passengers hair.

You're wrong as hell LOL
HSCA Public Hearings Exhibits

F-58, F-65 in particular:

http://www.maryferrell.org/wiki/index.php/Photos_-_HSCA_Public_Hearings_Exhibits_-_p1

"Placed in a stressful situation, your sympathetic nervous system triggers an accelerated heart beat rate, blood gets shunted from your extremities to your lungs for better oxygen exchange, the liver is stimulated to release glycogen for conversion to glucose and subsequent oxidation for its stored energy. You are set up to "fight" or "run."

The movement of muscles is coordinated and controlled by the nervous system. A part of the brain called the motor cortex sends messages or signals through the spinal cord to the nerves in the body that then "tell" the muscle to move. The motor cortex on the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body, while the left side of the brain controls the right side of the body.

When muscles receive a signal (are stimulated), they contract. This signal may be a message that the muscle receives from the brain in response to a person's desire to move; this is a voluntary stimulus. The signal may be a reflex, or an involuntary stimulus.

A Muscle Contraction, like a Nerve Impulse, is an All-or-None Response- either Fibers Contract or they Remain Relaxed.

14. The force of a Muscle Contraction is determined by the number of Muscle fibers that are Stimulated. As more fibers are activated, the force of the contraction Increases.

15. Some Muscles, such as the muscles that hold the body in an upright position and maintain posture, are nearly always at least Partially Contracted."

The main points are : the right side of the brain control the left side of the body. The frontal lobes mostly control movements. Movements are because of contractions. When muscles receive a signal they contract.

The throat shot triggers "flight run response"

The right side of the brain is traumatised, A burst of neural stimulation goes to the left side, so the muscles on the left side of the body contract.

Finally, Zapruder 315 shows JFK's right arm swinging up after the side of his head has been blown out, as his body arcs back, bringing his head almost to the same position as Zapruder 312. Then the sequence starts again and loops:

http://www.vidiars.com/jfkwatergate/headshot4framestable.gif

I'm not really up on ballistics, so since this thread is "The Head Wound Explained," I hoped you could explain the ballistics to me of a frontal shot that would throw his head forward to that degree in the time of a single frame, and send ejecta that far forward in the same direction of the head movement by the next frame.

DRUNKENDRAGON
12-18-2008, 12:14 PM
UsgumxQMRoo

Iv already made my point. But jus to add to your false sight..

Besides 11th already posted the exact frame of the video you all say shows a gun, which shows NO FUCKING GUN HAHAHAHAHA

DRUNKENDRAGON
12-18-2008, 12:30 PM
http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/8800/312bm1.jpg

http://img66.imageshack.us/img66/1740/312copymk5.jpg

knewcheeze
12-18-2008, 12:36 PM
http://atlantisschool.blogspot.com/

DRUNKENDRAGON
12-18-2008, 12:40 PM
http://atlantisschool.blogspot.com/

Cheese solved the single bullet theory

Edgar Erebus
12-18-2008, 12:43 PM

Does anyone else see some funny thing in front window?

food for thought
12-18-2008, 01:23 PM

that pic proves nothing. so what if the passengers head and hair was lighted as if to resemble a pistol?

the drivers left arm is not even close to being over his right shoulder, therefore its not the correct frame being discussed.

the clip of the video ppl talk about clearly shows, like i said before, the drivers left arm come up over his right shoulder with a pistol

this once right here (below) loops that shit over and over

"425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/riPaWg_ovH4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/riPaWg_ovH4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

11th Chamber
12-18-2008, 03:08 PM
I was the first person in this thread to point out dudes hair while everyone else was sooo convinced it was a gun

there is no gun. Give it up.

DRUNKENDRAGON
12-18-2008, 07:06 PM
so what if the passengers head and hair was lighted as if to resemble a pistol?

So what? I'll tell you what. His head and hair is what you AND William Ass Cooper is mistaking for a pistol. That's what. The evidence is staring you in the face yet you refuse to see it so that you can cling to some half assed conspiracy theory that proves just about nothing that even matters anymore.

DRUNKENDRAGON
12-18-2008, 07:11 PM
the clip of the video ppl talk about clearly shows, like i said before, the drivers left arm come up over his right shoulder with a pistol

Besides, even if he did (which he didn't) pull up a gun to his right shoulder it would have been obscured by the passenger anyhow. Why does your "pistol" not show any recoil at the moment it was supposedly fired? DOOD, Et wuz teh lazor pistol SHOOM!!!111!!

You still haven't responded to my post showing his head moving FORWARD at the moment of impact after you said you clearly see it moving BACKWARDS, what you observed in regards to his head movement is contrary to the video footage, so why would I accept what you observed in regards to a "pistol"?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Nail in coffin, frame 313... Still no pistol

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/3430/3912054558d4cd366obv8.jpg

Close thread.

DRUNKENDRAGON
12-18-2008, 07:37 PM
Fuck it I'm bored here's frame 314 also which shows skull fragment flying FORWARDS, yet still... no pistol:

http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/5784/zf314gy4.jpg

So now where's those guys that said they did all this research whereas it took me a few minutes on the internet to prove wrong?!

12-21-2008, 03:42 PM
there is no fuckin gun

Urban_Journalz
12-21-2008, 07:45 PM
While I haven't finished, "Behold A Pale Horse", to me, with what I have read of the book and the various, innumerable proofs that can be seen within the pages, William Cooper is a man that I sincerely hope gets to see The Garden of Paradise. He's an inspiration to all of us who know and believe that these motherfuckers CAN be taken down.

Really, and this may not have even been Cooper's intention, but I believe that, "Behold A Pale Horse" is more like a blue-print for the people's method of attack. It's like the plans to the Death Star that R2 was carrying, we just have to have the guts to fly into that bitch and deliver.

DRUNKENDRAGON
12-24-2008, 08:08 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHG HGHGHGHG

INF
12-24-2008, 09:34 PM
okay guys

after about a month of looking

listen to this
http://www.nardwuar.com/vs/william_cooper/

INF
12-24-2008, 09:40 PM
I'm serious , listen to the link^

food for thought
12-24-2008, 09:49 PM
Fuck it I'm bored here's frame 314 also which shows skull fragment flying FORWARDS, yet still... no pistol:

http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/5784/zf314gy4.jpg

So now where's those guys that said they did all this research whereas it took me a few minutes on the internet to prove wrong?!

You still haven't responded to my post showing his head moving FORWARD at the moment of impact after you said you clearly see it moving BACKWARDS, what you observed in regards to his head movement is contrary to the video footage, so why would I accept what you observed in regards to a "pistol"?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Nail in coffin, frame 313... Still no pistol

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/3430/3912054558d4cd366obv8.jpg

Close thread.

hey dumbass, if u would read what has already been said u would already have your answer.

we already discussed that cooper's theory is that they were more than one shooter. his theory is he was also shot by a sniper but from a different direction than is documented.

the frame u keep jumping up and down about is when he got shot by the sniper. we already discussed this in previous pages.

u aint sayin nothing new.

INF
12-24-2008, 09:50 PM
http://www.nardwuar.com/vs/william_cooper/

food for thought
12-24-2008, 10:29 PM
^ Infinity, good shit my dude.

everybody should listen to this shit

INF
12-24-2008, 10:38 PM
yeah man thats why I keep posting it. I'm gonna tell you the truth though , Memoryman put me on to this. Nardwuar and also this specific interview with cooper that Nardwuar does. just putting that out there.

the interview is amazing and thought provoking like a mf though. Nardwuar is that dude as well when it come to food for though.hahahaha seriously no pun intended.

food for thought
12-25-2008, 11:31 AM
hahaha no doudt