PDA

View Full Version : Virtuoso - World War 3: The Final Conflict ???

Tecknowledgist
11-20-2008, 06:43 PM
does anybody know if this is ever coming out? virtuoso is one of my favorite MCs. i loved his first two albums and i've been waiting for this for a minute. any news?

youngdeck01
11-21-2008, 03:00 PM
i been waitin to hear that shit too...i kinda gave up waitin...we got a fuckin tease a couple years ago with his big bangers mixtape

DEVAMPS
11-21-2008, 03:18 PM
i dunno what the deal is but i doubt its droppin soon

Guarded By Martyrs
11-21-2008, 04:18 PM
Pissed.

Virtuoso is one of my favourites too.
Hope he drops something soon.

anti-social
11-21-2008, 10:06 PM
He's working on it. Spanish Jose, who produced the single Shut Your Mouth for 9th Prince is also producing a couple of Bangaz on Virtuoso's-World War 3-The Final Conflict.

I will speak to Spanish Jose and find out more...

He is in the studio with Virtuoso at the moment recording tracks for the Final Conflict. Maybe i'll get some snippets or single for ya'll.

Peace

PsYkOsUs
11-22-2008, 01:20 AM
i been waitin to hear that shit too...i kinda gave up waitin...we got a fuckin tease a couple years ago with his big bangers mixtape

same here.. WW2 was the best album of 04

Tecknowledgist
11-22-2008, 09:44 AM
He's working on it. Spanish Jose, who produced the single Shut Your Mouth for 9th Prince is also producing a couple of Bangaz on Virtuoso's-World War 3-The Final Conflict.

I will speak to Spanish Jose and find out more...

He is in the studio with Virtuoso at the moment recording tracks for the Final Conflict. Maybe i'll get some snippets or single for ya'll.

Peace

that would be dope! although i would just settle for some damn information. thanks dude