PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone own an Ipod touch?

diggy
11-21-2008, 01:32 AM
I do, but I'm gonna return the damn shit before I go to work today cuz it is not efficient in my opinion.

First, you gotta download some shit from Itune (which took me fuckin 20 min), then you plug in the shit.

Then u gotta register the shit and put in your fuckin credit card # or else the shit won't work - more fuckin time wasted.

Then u gotta watch a few demo vids which shows a method that could be simpler considering this fuckin gadget could do multiple things, but the procedure is a whole bunch of clicking here and there and elswhere which boggles a person like me who likes simple shit and makes me think to myself that technology is supposed to make things fuckin easy not hard (my old mp3 player was just some click and drag into the folder shit!!!)

So now my eyes are bulging out of my fuckin head cuz I'm mad I bought this shit and I've been playing around with this shit for four fuckin hrs and now I got a headache. I'm gonna return the shit later today before work and telll the guy who works there that it only looks good but it's fuckin stupid.

RzaRectum
11-21-2008, 01:41 AM
:lmao: And you come off as so intelligent. :nonono:

diggy
11-21-2008, 01:44 AM
I'm mad as fuck.

I've had a bad fuckin week, man!!!!

diggy
11-21-2008, 01:46 AM
Things seem to not be going good for me since september this year.

I'm going thru some thangs.

RzaRectum
11-21-2008, 01:51 AM
Alright, I guess I should be nice..

I don't own one, but I figured if I were to get one I may as well just get an iphone.

Reason is the lack of support itouch gets in comparison to iphone (I read about it from people who own them)

I take it you bought it for the convenience of mp3 and not an organizer am I right?
If so, then you could try sony. They have simple designs.

http://www.everydaygadgets.co.uk/images/l_00000267.jpg

If you still want to give apple a chance, their ipods are intuitive devices.

The ipod classic is the one I picked out. It was hard for me at first, but much like yourself I was used to a different format. It gets easier tho.

You need to do research if easy-to-use-and-simple-setup is your thing.

diggy
11-21-2008, 01:59 AM
Thanks.

diggy
11-21-2008, 02:01 AM
I don't think I've tried apple before, but after this, they could eat a big dick for fucking with me.

You can almost never go wrong with sony.

JamSix
11-21-2008, 06:28 AM
I do, but I'm gonna return the damn shit before I go to work today cuz it is not efficient in my opinion.

First, you gotta download some shit from Itune (which took me fuckin 20 min), then you plug in the shit.

Then u gotta register the shit and put in your fuckin credit card # or else the shit won't work - more fuckin time wasted.

Then u gotta watch a few demo vids which shows a method that could be simpler considering this fuckin gadget could do multiple things, but the procedure is a whole bunch of clicking here and there and elswhere which boggles a person like me who likes simple shit and makes me think to myself that technology is supposed to make things fuckin easy not hard (my old mp3 player was just some click and drag into the folder shit!!!)

So now my eyes are bulging out of my fuckin head cuz I'm mad I bought this shit and I've been playing around with this shit for four fuckin hrs and now I got a headache. I'm gonna return the shit later today before work and telll the guy who works there that it only looks good but it's fuckin stupid.

You only had to enter your CC number cuz you got hustled and upgraded it to the newest versoin which costs $10, not mandatory. I got one and its been one of the best investments ive made, shit is live when you jailbreak it.

supreme M
11-21-2008, 10:30 AM
i have a ipod touch and i hate that shit.. that itunes shit is making me sick
on this computer i cant fucking add any songs to my ipod so i have 300 mb free space and havent changed a song since last christmas and on my dads new computer i cant even install itunes... it says i need a newer version but i have the newest and i just want to kill my self

Longbongcilvaringz
11-21-2008, 11:41 AM
You guys are idiots.

RzaRectum
11-21-2008, 12:07 PM
^Speak on it gaude

Longbongcilvaringz
11-21-2008, 12:08 PM
Ipod are one of the easiest things to use...

The instructions are less than like 100 words for fucks sake.

Fucking euros.

Durag
11-21-2008, 12:28 PM
i have a ipod touch and i hate that shit.. that itunes shit is making me sick
on this computer i cant fucking add any songs to my ipod so i have 300 mb free space and havent changed a song since last christmas and on my dads new computer i cant even install itunes... it says i need a newer version but i have the newest and i just want to kill my self

HAHA, nigga you got a lot of hate

supreme M
11-21-2008, 12:40 PM
HAHA, nigga you got a lot of hate

lol i just have very little patient with computers and other tech shit

right now my wireless internet is breaking down by the minute and its really pissing me off

Longbongcilvaringz
11-21-2008, 12:48 PM
Wireless internet on the other hand...

IS fucking annoying.

Socrates
11-21-2008, 01:45 PM
Just get a 120 gig ipod classic. I'm gettin one in the next few weeks. It's cheaper then an ipod touch and 120 gigs is a lot of fucking space. Plus you dont have to do anything extra to it. Just fill your library up with music then connect the ipod and sync it and your done.

IrOnMaN
11-21-2008, 04:39 PM
Just buy a regular MP3 player. It's simple and easy.