11-21-2008, 01:38 AM
have yall heard of Terrence Mckenna? lets build

talk about your experiences with Hallucinogens

netscape check two
11-21-2008, 01:47 AM
http://www.baseball-almanac.com/players/pics/pascual_perez_autograph.jpg

diggy
11-21-2008, 01:49 AM
What about trippin and seeing and hearing shit and then realizing you did not take any drugs??

Does that count?

food for thought
11-21-2008, 01:50 AM
lmao i guess man lol

meditation ? perhaps?

diggy
11-21-2008, 01:52 AM
Or maybe stress.

food for thought
11-21-2008, 01:52 AM
either/or

u dont trip dig?

J-Cee
11-21-2008, 02:01 AM
Only had 1 real tripped out experience which i think iv'e posted be4..had a pill which i thought was just ecstacy but found out soon enough it was tripstacy.

Was New years,was at a house party,only knew like 3 ppl there,the rest were cunts i didn't know , nor trust..so i copped a pill popped that shit straight away..eagerly awaiting what i hoped would be a good pill.

So i'd say about 30 mins later i go inside to the bathroom(we were all sitting outside)..
So i pull the toilet seat up and start taking a piss..all of a sudden i feel all weird and i look at the water in the toilet bowl..and the muthafuckan water turns to like a tongue and starts slurpin ..i step back like WTF!!!!!...so i've finished pissing i look in the mirror and i look mad distorted and i start talking to myself in the mirror yet the face i see in the mirror its lips are moving differently and all kinds of wild shit..lol now i knew whatever id taken wasnt just MDMA.This made me feel good cause id been wanting to trip for ages so i started goin in the mirror"YES IM FUCKT..IM FUCKT AS"..and started laughing..then i walked back outside and seen eevryone and the reality of tripping off my nut for my 1st time with a bunch of cunts i don't know hit me,and i didn't like it.
So my mate seen me and she sorta gathered that something was wrong with me,so she recommended goin for a walk with her bf to her house cause he leavin to grab some pills or something...i just sort of agreed and started walking with him.

Some could say this could be and even worse decision to roam the streets off my Rocka...but it was quite fun..

So here i am with this dude i jus met that night(my mates bf)..by this point im trippin hard..i seen a big truck go past and it turned into a RHino..cars looked like animals..I started laughing thinking to myself i'm on a Fucking Safari(i shouted this out loud)..

The guy i was with found it amusing..so we walking to house and theres a tree with branches and leaves hanging over the pathway,as we walking under it the leaves all turned into Crab claws and were snapping at me..so "i dodged it like "ARRGHH WTF"..hes like u aiight..im like yeh bro..
Then i see a spider in a web and an apartment building behind it, so i focus on the apartment i see through the spider web and the spider becomes the size of the building...

See i was tripping off my nut,but i was enjoying it...

Then we got to his and i waited outside..i started panicing a little and tryed calling my brother but that wouldn't work cause all the numbers didn't make sense..so i tryed this for what seemed like 2 hours while waiting for him.
He finally came out and we walked back to the party......along the way alot of other weird shit happened that i cant really remember,like going to the store to get smokes or something and ppl were just unusually staring at me lol..and seeing ppl that looked like saudis walking with camels and shit..

Oh got back and i was alright then..not tripping anymore,
only thing that was sort of a trip out once we were back at the party was i was sittiing and the whole backyard felt inclined..like the ground was a ski slope..and i felt like i'd fall out of my chair
Hahha..was a crazy experience.

diggy
11-21-2008, 02:03 AM
either/or

u dont trip dig?

No.

Never tried.

diggy
11-21-2008, 02:04 AM
Only had 1 real tripped out experience which i think iv'e posted be4..had a pill which i thought was just ecstacy but found out soon enough it was tripstacy.

Was New years,was at a house party,only knew like 3 ppl there,the rest were cunts i didn't know , nor trust..so i copped a pill popped that shit straight away..eagerly awaiting what i hoped would be a good pill.

So i'd say about 30 mins later i go inside to the bathroom(we were all sitting outside)..
So i pull the toilet seat up and start taking a piss..all of a sudden i feel all weird and i look at the water in the toilet bowl..and the muthafuckan water turns to like a tongue and starts slurpin ..i step back like WTF!!!!!...so i've finished pissing i look in the mirror and i look mad distorted and i start talking to myself in the mirror yet the face i see in the mirror its lips are moving differently and all kinds of wild shit..lol now i knew whatever id taken wasnt just MDMA.This made me feel good cause id been wanting to trip for ages so i started goin in the mirror"YES IM FUCKT..IM FUCKT AS"..and started laughing..then i walked back outside and seen eevryone and the reality of tripping off my nut for my 1st time with a bunch of cunts i don't know hit me,and i didn't like it.
So my mate seen me and she sorta gathered that something was wrong with me,so she recommended goin for a walk with her bf to her house cause he leavin to grab some pills or something...i just sort of agreed and started walking with him.

Some could say this could be and even worse decision to roam the streets off my Rocka...but it was quite fun..

So here i am with this dude i jus met that night(my mates bf)..by this point im trippin hard..i seen a big truck go past and it turned into a RHino..cars looked like animals..I started laughing thinking to myself i'm on a Fucking Safari(i shouted this out loud)..

The guy i was with found it amusing..so we walking to house and theres a tree with branches and leaves hanging over the pathway,as we walking under it the leaves all turned into Crab claws and were snapping at me..so "i dodged it like "ARRGHH WTF"..hes like u aiight..im like yeh bro..
Then i see a spider in a web and an apartment building behind it, so i focus on the apartment i see through the spider web and the spider becomes the size of the building...

See i was tripping off my nut,but i was enjoying it...

Then we got to his and i waited outside..i started panicing a little and tryed calling my brother but that wouldn't work cause all the numbers didn't make sense..so i tryed this for what seemed like 2 hours while waiting for him.
He finally came out and we walked back to the party......along the way alot of other weird shit happened that i cant really remember,like going to the store to get smokes or something and ppl were just unusually staring at me lol..and seeing ppl that looked like saudis walking with camels and shit..

Oh got back and i was alright then..not tripping anymore,
only thing that was sort of a trip out once we were back at the party was i was sittiing and the whole backyard felt inclined..like the ground was a ski slope..and i felt like i'd fall out of my chair
Hahha..was a crazy experience.

Hilarious.

food for thought
11-21-2008, 02:09 AM
ahhahahhahahahahahahah good shit J Cee that shit made me laugh profusely

food for thought
11-21-2008, 02:11 AM
No.

Never tried.

u should try it man. its crazy depending on how u do it. the experience cannot be described accurately or matched in its brilliance

Longbongcilvaringz
11-21-2008, 02:17 AM
Share a story food for thought.

I have nothing but mild weed hallucinations to share.

food for thought
11-21-2008, 02:20 AM
ill post, just need some time

11th Chamber
11-21-2008, 02:33 AM
I have nothing but mild weed hallucinations to share.

take about 7-8 of my friend right here

http://www.healthsquare.com/common/images/m/MKR03601_106070_5.JPG

hallucinations isnt what will describe your experience, but you wont kno who you are, what you are, where you are, what your purpose of living is, and such

you heart might stop once or twice, but it is rather enjoyable

Longbongcilvaringz
11-21-2008, 02:36 AM
Word.

Share some of your heart stopping tales 11th.

diggy
11-21-2008, 02:40 AM
take about 7-8 of my friend right here

http://www.healthsquare.com/common/images/m/MKR03601_106070_5.JPG

What are those?

Longbongcilvaringz
11-21-2008, 02:42 AM
Vicodin

J-Cee
11-21-2008, 03:25 AM
I've had some tripped out experiences on weed aswell..the shit musta been laced..on some psychic shit too....

claaa7
11-21-2008, 07:06 AM
take it easy with them psychadelics, let me tell you that if there is anything that severely can fuck up your head those are the ones to watch for.. but i'm with you, tripping can be one hell of a experience!

Durag
11-21-2008, 08:11 AM
Tripping is the best experience you can get from drugs.

When i tripped off acid it was kinda like what J-Cee described, objects sizes, colours etc were fucked. I was watching Crocodile Dundee one time after taking mushrooms and the nigga looked like he came out of the tv with a giant snake, i was scared shitless.

Ive had converstaions with football jerseys, trees, had fights with bushes, thought my best friend was girlfirend and started rubbing his leg (NO HOMO), heard voices telling me i was entering hell etc etc etc

If i take a lot of ecstacy ill trip as well, but its funny when you trip off E, you dont realize you are. My friends used to have a great laugh when i was tripping, theyd trick me into doing things. One time i asked where someone was, and they said "Ring him on your cigarette box", so i picked up my cigarette box, and started dialing a number and holding it up to my ear and waiting for an answer. After a minute i turned around to the boys and said "The cunt isnt picking up". They done this to me numerous times.

Its funny, when your tripping you seem to focus on one thing and block out everything else. My friends were clearly laughing at me, but i didnt notice. They were ringing me another time from right beside pretending to be someone else, and i didnt even hear them beside me, and didnt even recognise their voice. I ended up walking round the twon for hours, tripping, looking for this guy, and eventually getting myself arrested.

Ive loads more, but i get bored typing.

begongo
11-21-2008, 08:24 AM
take it easy with them psychadelics, let me tell you that if there is anything that severely can fuck up your head those are the ones to watch for.. but i'm with you, tripping can be one hell of a experience!
please elaborate "those are the ones to watch for" ... what do you mean by that? do you mean not taking them or do you have any specific tips ?

I only have one shroom story which I've posted in VZA's thread when he was asking for advice

claaa7
11-21-2008, 08:33 AM
^^ nah you could take acid, shrooms, etc. but don't do that shit too often and when you do them make sure you are in the right place with the right people cuz a trip will change for worse or better depending on what happens around you. personally i prefer tripping with about 3-4 GOOD friends in a chill enviroment but i don't trip at all anymore; i had periods in my life where I tripped a couple of times a week and doing lots of Amphetamines, etc. but because of the acid and likes my vision is still mad different from what it was before i first tried a trip... i also have a good friend that had a deep psychosis following this and he might never be 100% healthy again.. he's paranoid of people, don't know how to approach girls and all that and this guy used to be real different!

not saying that you shouldn't trip at all, do that shit it can be mad nice to get a good trip, but be careful you know!!

11th Chamber
11-21-2008, 05:18 PM
Word.

Share some of your heart stopping tales 11th.

Oh you jus gotta put me on the spot, DONT YOU PATRICK...

http://www.saayan.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/seller_with_aair.jpg

I mean I dont got like cool stories or nothin, it jus makes you feel fuckin great, and its a life altering experience when done right

drippie k
11-21-2008, 05:56 PM
i remember the first time i did shrooms, its was me n 4 other friends camping at the beach and one of them didn't take any so someone could keep us in check should things go wrong...so we ate them and went for a walk...everyone else was seein shit, like one dude said his legs were going into the sand, the other said a building was melting...i didnt see or hear shit, i just felt funny...then one of them pushes me, i fall on the ground and it takes me forever to get up....now i feel like im walking underwater...it felt like i was walkin all slow n shit but the sober muhfucker told me i just walked normal the whole night...i dunno, all i know is we were laughin our asses off...so we went back to where our tents were and try to sleep...but we just stayed up all night laughin...the next morning i felt a little better and went home...i got in my bed, turned on the tv and the screen was THROBBING...seriously, like a fuckin heart...i said "fuck that" turned it off n went to sleep

11th Chamber
11-21-2008, 06:00 PM
I saw grass grow the first time I did shrooms

amazing