PDA

View Full Version : Ma'am, DON'T THREATEN ME!!

IrOnMaN
11-21-2008, 03:02 PM
I hate it when women threaten men by saying that they're going to have their brothers, cousins, and uncles to inflict physical harm all because he stood up for himself.

The other day, my next door neighbors were arguing. His girlfriend punched him and he punched her back. She gets all angry and shit by saying "Why you hit me? Why you hit me?" She said that like 60 times. He said "Because you hit me?" She hits him again and then he starts really beating on her like she was a punching bag. After that was over, he throws her out of his apartment.

While they were standing at the elevator, she said "I can't wait to show my brothers and uncles this shit. They gonna fuck you up big time! He said "If anybody shows up at my door, they gonna get shot! And I'm not playing, either.":clap:

I thought she was wrong. Women need to understand that men just don't beat their women for nothing. I thought she got what she deserved. Plus, she was banging a crackhead!/( If you don't want shit, don't start shit. Just shut the fuck up!/(

Dokuro
11-21-2008, 03:41 PM
i would have kicked that guy ass what the fuck man

drippie k
11-21-2008, 04:44 PM
if a woman punches me, i aint gon punch her back...i'd push her away or throw her on the ground or something...the only way i'd punch a girl is if she's actually bigger than me and whoopin my ass or comes at me with a knife or some shit

Shogah
11-21-2008, 05:01 PM
once, when i had like 11 years i was involved in a fight with a girl.
She was much bigger and taller than me. And i was very small at that age.
She insulted me and i responded me, than she slaped me, and i slaped her.
Than she told me that i hit like a woman and i don't have guts to hit her for real.
So i punched the bitched with my fist as hard as i could. I had even to jump to hit her, how tall she was. She started crying and chasing me. But i used my advantage of agility and speed and i ran away. She had black eye for 3 days.

Dokuro
11-21-2008, 07:52 PM
shit i beat up a blind and def man but i never hit a woman

Longbongcilvaringz
11-21-2008, 10:14 PM
that's because you're an idiot dane.

Longbongcilvaringz
11-21-2008, 10:15 PM
by the way, are you blind and deaf?

that would explain a lot?

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
11-21-2008, 10:18 PM
by the way, are you blind and deaf?

that would explain a lot?

That is an interesting thought.

As it stands now, The Great Dane appears to just be weird and stupid, but if is really blind and deaf, then he is actually a heart-warming and inspirational story.

Keep reaching for the stars, Dane!

Longbongcilvaringz
11-21-2008, 10:22 PM
Yeah, it would also explain his attitude to beating up other blind and deaf people.

I am sorry if i have been disparaging to you in the past Dane.

11-21-2008, 10:24 PM
Agreed.

If an able-bodied person with full faculties was to beat up on the deaf and blind, that would be objectionable.

But I am all for blind-on-blind combat, and would even be willing to pay top-dollar to watch some sort of all-blind battle royal.

Longbongcilvaringz
11-21-2008, 10:28 PM
Blind and deaf fighting would be great to watch.

Fighting by smell.

11-21-2008, 10:39 PM
Blind and deaf fighting would be great to watch.

Fighting by smell.

I don't know if your familiar with the movie "Bloodsport", but in the finale, our hero, played by Jean-claude van dam, is blinded by a giant chinaman, but relies on his instincts and hightened extra-sensory perception to fall the gook anyway

DJMethods
11-21-2008, 10:55 PM
I remember kicking this bitch once and telling the police she ran into a door. Twice.

RzaRectum
11-21-2008, 11:05 PM
Cuz you ain't shit, and your weed ain't shit, and your whip ain't shit, and your beer ain't shit, and your clothes ain't shit, nigga I'M the shit..

zooruka
11-21-2008, 11:23 PM
Cuz you ain't shit, and your weed ain't shit, and your whip ain't shit, and your beer ain't shit, and your clothes ain't shit, nigga I'M the shit..

does the thread starter come on wu corp and make this shit up...I mean he does certainly come on here with alot of new stories "yeah I read the banging on the wall story"

but anyway...only weak person would hit a girl.

peace

Mr. X
11-21-2008, 11:30 PM
What do you tell a woman with 2 black eyes?

Nothing you told her twice.

DUMBO
11-22-2008, 01:11 AM
violence against wimmen is just that, violence against wimmen. think about that and decide for yourselves.

begongo
11-22-2008, 04:42 AM
anyone who doesn't strike his aggressor back with furious anger because of gender differences is a fuckin retard

striking back is not a choice, it is a duty

and besides, I would never hold it if I knew I really wanna do it, because then my blood would really start boiling and I'd eventually do much worse things to her later, I .. NEVER let conflicts unfinished

Shogah
11-22-2008, 05:42 AM
shit i beat up a blind and def man but i never hit a woman

http://meow.catsplz.com/cats/pictures/316/you-have-failed-me.jpg