PDA

View Full Version : got my beta to Playstation Home

KZA
11-21-2008, 06:43 PM
so far you make an avatar of yourself. Not like the Miis that nintendo and xbox use. A normal human being then you get your own apartment. You download a central plaza... and meet people.

theres a stage where you can dance and everyone is doing the running man

shaolinsword
11-21-2008, 06:46 PM
Damn, I was hoping I'd get my key today but I'll just wait for the open beta to start I guess

Have they got all the things like the theatre, bowling alley, game themed rooms etc?

KZA
11-21-2008, 07:10 PM
im in the bowling alley right now playing pool, the mall has no clothes yet. i still have to check out the other places you mentioned.

BRONZBODY
11-21-2008, 07:32 PM
i got one...was not expecting one since i thought it was only for europe...guess i was wrong

my thoughts later...

KZA
11-21-2008, 07:44 PM
the theater showed crap for socom which was boring so i left. the arcade rooms in the bowling alley are echochrome and some other playstation games

SKANK HILL
11-21-2008, 08:21 PM
wtf? ... explain what's being discussed lol

shaolinsword
11-21-2008, 08:35 PM

It's a second life type program which is being released as a free download for the PS3 next month

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/38082.html

Kingkazim
11-22-2008, 04:02 AM
It's a second life type program which is being released as a free download for the PS3 next month

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/38082.html

is it really coming out next month?

Tage
11-22-2008, 05:00 AM
think i might have to wait until public beta opens :yes:

shaolinsword
11-22-2008, 05:22 AM
is it really coming out next month?

The open beta gets released next month, or so I've been told. It's not the final product though so there's probably gonna be glitches and some stuff missing

Billy Danzenie
11-25-2008, 09:57 PM
i had this like last year

shaolinsword
11-26-2008, 04:00 AM
another 200k codes for the eu will be sent out towards the end of the week for anyone who didn't get one

Tyler Durden
11-26-2008, 04:06 AM
Never even heard of this.

Gonna have to check it out

NIGHT MAYOR
11-26-2008, 04:15 AM

its playstations last little breth of air in the live world. viva la xbox. :tease:

shaolinsword
11-26-2008, 04:41 AM
Last little breath? lol maybe so, but it's a good last little breath

What's that NXE thing all about anyway?

Tyler Durden
11-26-2008, 08:48 AM
I dare say, if someone else doesn't do it first.

I might have to create a Wu Tang Corp room/meeting place on this.

YoungLewis
11-27-2008, 03:05 PM
the new ps3 home beta? sweet
got any screenshots?

Tyler Durden
11-28-2008, 12:20 PM
I've had a look around the site and the game looks pretty cool (yet geeky)
But how the fuck do you download the theme tune.

It says that if you download the them tune, they (might) send you the code so you can play it early. mmmmkay,, sounds easy.

Where is this magic download????

shaolinsword
11-28-2008, 10:36 PM
the new ps3 home beta? sweet
got any screenshots?

I don't think you're allowed to take screen shots at the moment due to T&C

I've had a look around the site and the game looks pretty cool (yet geeky)
But how the fuck do you download the theme tune.

It says that if you download the them tune, they (might) send you the code so you can play it early. mmmmkay,, sounds easy.

Where is this magic download????

Can't find it anywhere, what's the site though?

NIGHT MAYOR
11-28-2008, 11:36 PM
Last little breath? lol maybe so, but it's a good last little breath

What's that NXE thing all about anyway?

something to keep nerds happy, i dont have a console to manipulate a computer based person into something 'unique' - i have a console to play video games.
:yes:

Tyler Durden
11-29-2008, 08:06 AM
http://playstationhome.com/

Thats the site, it just sends you to a forum.

I think the next hurdle is to register but I really couldn't be arsed to go through it all.

(We will send you the confirmation code by email, check email, isnt there, try again, still isnt there. Try logging on, not validated yet, click here to send email, try again from scratch, sorry, that username is taken)

You get the idea. I might register as long as I dont get shitty emails I couldnt care less about
Try logging in again,

Koolish
11-29-2008, 02:31 PM
i heard when it comes out it's going to be $50 a year.

Tyler Durden
11-29-2008, 04:30 PM
Then fuck that.

I was gonna buy that Matrix online game when the films were all hyped up, then I heard there was a monthly charge.
No game should have monthly charge.
Or yearly

Mr. X
11-29-2008, 04:35 PM
i heard when it comes out it's going to be $50 a year.
I just lost all interest.

Storm
11-29-2008, 07:02 PM

Hahaha, do it!!

shaolinsword
12-02-2008, 12:37 AM

Has someone set this up already? I've searched for a wu group and there's three

NIGHT MAYOR
12-02-2008, 12:42 AM
Then fuck that.

I was gonna buy that Matrix online game when the films were all hyped up, then I heard there was a monthly charge.
No game should have monthly charge.
Or yearly

servers cost money, feel lucky you dont have to pay an anual fee like xbox - but i guess you get what you pay for :stroke:

Rame
12-02-2008, 01:27 PM
First guy I ran up to in the Bowling alley was called Masta_Killa_Jizza, lol.

I don't think I'm going to use this in the future.

I'm not paying real money for new jeans in a computer world.

Cherez
12-03-2008, 06:23 AM
Someone already opened a Wu-Tang Corp Room?

I got my Code yesterday. I got another Code from some faggit over a PS3 Forum, if someone needs a Code then hook me up in pm. The first person that get at me over pm, gets the Home Beta Code. :-)

Edit: Or I create a new Wu-Tang Corp PSN ID account and everyone can download the Home Beta via logging in with that account. So everyone whos interested can get it.

Edit2: Ok, i created a account so everyone from this site can download it without a beta key, just hook me up via pm and i ll send you the login for the account.

BRONZBODY
12-03-2008, 04:48 PM
its dumb and pointless to me......i willl very seldomly use this shit as long as psn does its job im cool with that...the second life sims type thing dosent appeal to me.

KZA
12-03-2008, 08:31 PM
Has someone set this up already? I've searched for a wu group and there's three

which one is the one from here?

Storm
12-03-2008, 11:32 PM
servers cost money, feel lucky you dont have to pay an anual fee like xbox - but i guess you get what you pay for :stroke:

First guy I ran up to in the Bowling alley was called Masta_Killa_Jizza, lol.

I don't think I'm going to use this in the future.

I'm not paying real money for new jeans in a computer world.
I doubt you'll have to pay for it. Sony has ads in Home that companies are supposedly paying to get put in Home so that would be paying for the server and not the people using it.
its dumb and pointless to me......i willl very seldomly use this shit as long as psn does its job im cool with that...the second life sims type thing dosent appeal to me.
It is what it is. Some people might hate and not need it but some could use it to find other gamers to play with and such.
something to keep nerds happy, i dont have a console to manipulate a computer based person into something 'unique' - i have a console to play video games.
:yes:Ps3 plays video games too :D:yes:

shaolinsword
12-04-2008, 08:00 AM
which one is the one from here?

fuck knows there's three wu groups;

wu tang
wu tang clan
wu tang club

or along those lines

Tyler Durden
12-04-2008, 09:03 AM
Someone already opened a Wu-Tang Corp Room?

I got my Code yesterday. I got another Code from some faggit over a PS3 Forum, if someone needs a Code then hook me up in pm. The first person that get at me over pm, gets the Home Beta Code. :-)

Edit: Or I create a new Wu-Tang Corp PSN ID account and everyone can download the Home Beta via logging in with that account. So everyone whos interested can get it.

Edit2: Ok, i created a account so everyone from this site can download it without a beta key, just hook me up via pm and i ll send you the login for the account.

Thanks a lot for the download.

Im on it now, just waiting for the next room to load up.

Cherez
12-04-2008, 09:27 AM
I got this from another forum...

Hi beta testers!

After our scheduled downtime is up early Thursday morning, items will be reinstated in the Mall. Our advice: Go and get them as soon as you can. For a short time only, these items will be free. And you will retain them after Open Beta. But if you snooze on this you lose, because these will be for sale items after Open Beta, when we start our commerce model. Not to worry though, they will be cheap, and we will continue to have free items in Home on a regular basis.

So everyone go fast to the mall and buy everything you find on it, its all for free for some time.

SHRAP
12-04-2008, 09:43 AM
so far you make an avatar of yourself. Not like the Miis that nintendo and xbox use. A normal human being then you get your own apartment. You download a central plaza... and meet people.

theres a stage where you can dance and everyone is doing the running man

that sounds fuckin gay, i hope someone uploads a fist into your face for makin a thread about this wack shit

KZA
12-04-2008, 12:42 PM
I got this from another forum...

Hi beta testers!

After our scheduled downtime is up early Thursday morning, items will be reinstated in the Mall. Our advice: Go and get them as soon as you can. For a short time only, these items will be free. And you will retain them after Open Beta. But if you snooze on this you lose, because these will be for sale items after Open Beta, when we start our commerce model. Not to worry though, they will be cheap, and we will continue to have free items in Home on a regular basis.

So everyone go fast to the mall and buy everything you find on it, its all for free for some time.

good looking out.

KZA
12-04-2008, 12:57 PM
i made Wu-Tang Corp.

Tyler Durden
12-05-2008, 05:08 AM
I've been on this game once now and it's pretty boring.
My wife made an account and since we've got a bluetooth headset she could talk.
The amount of fucking lonly blokes on there is stupid.

I'm gonna check this game out again when the game expands a bit more.

SHOUT OUT TO CHEREZ

Tyler Durden
12-05-2008, 05:09 AM
And KZA, why were you a chick when I went on this game???

KZA
12-05-2008, 11:11 AM
i did it to fuck with people.. its sad when you have guys follow you around, message you asking if i was a girl and my age etc.

plus all the friend requests i was getting

Rame
12-05-2008, 11:52 AM
^ Hahaha.

Tyler Durden
12-10-2008, 07:29 AM
Open beta for Home is starting tomorrow and all club houses are gonna get deleted.

DRUNKENDRAGON
12-10-2008, 08:16 AM
They need to add more chess boards and shit, there aint enough. The shit is nothing more than a glorified chat room.

Tyler Durden
12-10-2008, 06:48 PM
Its supposed to happen on the 11th, which is technically today.

This means you can explore past the walls of the courtyard part.

Unless it gets pushed back again

KZA
12-10-2008, 09:34 PM
or thursday since they release stuff on that day

shaolinsword
12-12-2008, 09:55 PM
Is anyone still gonna make a club considering there's a monthly fee come March?

Tyler Durden
12-12-2008, 10:16 PM
KZA created a Wu Corp club, theres about 10 other Wu ones on there but they are empty. The clubs are all supposed to be wiped out as of....now I think...

Anyway, when/if the monthly fee comes in, no-one on here is gonna be stupid enough to pay for the fucker

Mr. X
12-13-2008, 12:03 AM
Second Life Programs

Because your first life sucks

Tyler Durden
12-13-2008, 12:36 AM
Its just fun mate, not a fucking way of life.

Ive been on it three times.

Im married, happy, and drunk as fuck.

I heard you're racist

Rame
02-21-2010, 07:53 AM
Looks like it's finally turning into something cool.

You can play all kinds of games and watch concerts.

I suggest visiting the Sodium One and Red Bull rooms. They've got some good games.