PDA

View Full Version : Art Vandelay = persistence

Crackhead Bob
11-21-2008, 07:58 PM
Anybody ever see this kind of dedication toward destroying somebody?

You know, besides the Daily show vs. Sarah Palin?

It isn't even old either, I still laugh every time, check out this dudes sig.....hahhahaahahahahahahahahahaha

supreme M
11-21-2008, 08:01 PM
go away

Crackhead Bob
11-21-2008, 08:04 PM
Another^^
http://blog.wired.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/09/25/virgin_logo.jpg

oh man that's good shtick

Art Vandelay
11-21-2008, 08:18 PM
Thank you. It's people like you, beautiful rock, and the many others who have either repped me or sent me new Virgin logos to use, that has kept this crusade going. I couldn't do it without you guys. This is a good cause and i believe God is on our side. we need to stay the course, for we do not want the others that have gone before us, to have gone in vain.

Crackhead Bob
11-21-2008, 08:30 PM
please, keep it up, every tear shed is one tear closer to extinguishing the flamer that is Tha Shaolin Assassin

Dokuro
11-21-2008, 08:32 PM
(put salt in eye) {starts to cry} i.ss...he ...gone........yet

TSA
11-21-2008, 08:52 PM
Art has wanted to e-be somebody for a long time, and saw going an TeeEsAy as a way to do it. 1 because im popular on wutangcorp.com and 2 cause i insulted his views and life style last december
I told him that i wouldn't e-beef with him cause it wouldn't be fun like with gods and earths such as STYLE and snackula.

his message has now went from angry posts after i post with a varying array of themes to a clear and focused message with the same consistancy, which is helping him e-be somebody, and im not against that, but its not new. Ppl have been following me into threads for months at a time since the english and dutch seperated, so im not really in the business of caring, even though this one is pretty annoying off the strength of repetition.

lol idk what i do in particular but its uncanny how obsessive TSA beefs get...one guy even bought me things in real life.
its like i cut messages in cannucks till guts tricklin.

TSA
11-21-2008, 08:56 PM
i will also say the same for Beautifulrock, he has wanted to be somebody for a very long time off the god.

he even made a subforum of worthless polls that nobody pay attention to and still post thier own polls where the feel...and never feel like posting it in his rather useless 1 man subforum of failure.

he also writes movie reviews for wutangcorp that people dont read and or/consider.

i think there's a parallel between being unpictured and being frustrated by my stamina. look at touch, he was Art until he posted a picture of himself, now he seems cool and normal with gay tendancies as opposed to frustrated and old with gay tendancies.

supreme M
11-21-2008, 09:04 PM
i personally think its very funny
i also think the biggest nerd on this forum should be very careful calling people virgin(brock thats you)

Art Vandelay
11-21-2008, 09:05 PM
d'oh

Art Vandelay
11-21-2008, 09:11 PM
Art has wanted to e-be somebody for a long time, and saw going an TeeEsAy as a way to do it. 1 because im popular on wutangcorp.com and 2 cause i insulted his views and life style last december
I told him that i wouldn't e-beef with him cause it wouldn't be fun like with gods and earths such as STYLE and snackula.

his message has now went from angry posts after i post with a varying array of themes to a clear and focused message with the same consistancy, which is helping him e-be somebody, and im not against that, but its not new. Ppl have been following me into threads for months at a time since the english and dutch seperated, so im not really in the business of caring, even though this one is pretty annoying off the strength of repetition.

lol idk what i do in particular but its uncanny how obsessive TSA beefs get...one guy even bought me things in real life.
its like i cut messages in cannucks till guts tricklin.

lol @ the virgin for always talking about being somebody on wu-tang corp and being relevant here. this isn't real life, kid.

and actually, you only told me that you wouldn't e-beef with e-me until after e-you told e-me that you were going to e-destroy e-me. e-you said that e-me e-best not e-mess with e-you because e-you was so much more e-relevant than e-me. then when e-you didn't e-destroy e-me, e-you e-said that e-me was e-irrelevant because e-i wouldn't e-send e-you an e-pic of e-me. you are an e-fag.

too bad you are a real life http://www.vandelaydesign.com/images/logos/virgin.gif

Crackhead Bob
11-21-2008, 09:12 PM
i personally think its very funny
i also think the biggest nerd on this forum should be very careful calling people virgin(brock thats you)

does having sex with animals count? Yes, i think it does.

supreme M
11-21-2008, 09:25 PM
does having sex with animals count? Yes, i think it does.

yuck thats disgusting dude.. even tho you had sex with an animal ur still the virgin lol

i lost my virginity when i was very young(too young), soo there it is you can stop copying art or you can continue .. its up too you

Crackhead Bob
11-21-2008, 09:27 PM
i lost my virginity when i was very young(too young),

Coming out of your mom's dirty pussbag during birth doesn't count.

Longbongcilvaringz
11-21-2008, 09:38 PM
I think you just have to accept TSA that because of the magnitude, this is starting to be funny.

Crackhead Bob
11-21-2008, 09:45 PM
I think you just have to accept TSA that because of the magnitude, this is starting to be funny.

That's exactly my point, the point of the thread if you will... The first few times I saw it barely brought a chuckle, not because it wasn't funny, because it didn't surprise me at all. Now, though, the persistence has me dying. I love when a joke gets beat to death. Probably why i love Family Guy so much.

11th Chamber
11-21-2008, 09:47 PM
And Gen Chat falls deeper into the abyss..

Longbongcilvaringz
11-21-2008, 09:49 PM
Yeah,

As i said in another thread, It is obsession and dedication on a Costanza style level.

Like the time he persistently went to work everyday at Play Now.

Basically, Art should ring TSA's secretary, and say "Could You Just Let Mr. Shaolin Assassin know..."

"THAT I'M IN MY OFFICE!"

11th Chamber
11-21-2008, 09:50 PM
I need one of the those automatic handicap chairs like Costanza had so he would get up the stairs

Longbongcilvaringz
11-21-2008, 09:51 PM
Yeah, he was living the dream.

Crackhead Bob
11-21-2008, 09:51 PM
Let's face the facts, anybody sane was crushed by the depth pressure long ago. Who or what is left to hurt?

Sky Blue Danny Kid
11-21-2008, 10:14 PM

It has already run the spectrum for me. Originally, I was not amused at all, but then the persistence made it somewhat amusing, and when there were fresh graphics, it made it better, but as of now, I am sick of it.

I am also starting to think that Art is a virgin.

It is similar to how Ghostlaced always calls everyone and everything gay so often that I am beginning to believe that he is gay.

Either way, what is your business plan, Art? Are you hoping to ultimately accomplish something? If so what?

Is this a 6-month, 1 year, 18-month plan? Or is to continue indefinitely?

Longbongcilvaringz
11-21-2008, 10:17 PM
Yeah, i guess so, i don't know.

I wonder when it will stop.

Shogah
11-22-2008, 05:22 AM
Only think that stops it from being boring is the new creative logos.
At first it was realy stupid, all over and over again with the same shit.
But i am surprised with the creativity. Its funny yet stupid in the same time.

TSA
11-22-2008, 10:38 AM

the use of the actual virgin mary was funny, i really can't say the rest have been

and im not just saying that cause its me, some of the funniest shit on here has been aimed at me, like
"How about a paer of deez for ya hans lik fet"
*post rubber gloves*

"Tissy Wissy"

"Fuck off and die"

"ur a fag bro. Igbo monkey. Fuck you"

the humanface huggahs thread about my faggy 8 ball chain from hot topic

"If TSA was a slave, how much would you pay"

but that's my point exactly, i fucks with bomb shit like that, Art Vandeleyay wants a rep of the god and is REALLY REALLY REALLY putting ALOT of work into it, to the point that he's still at ground 2 of e-beefing with me

(gound 2: Your wucorp experience stops being about Wutang, or conversation with wutant fans and about TSA.)

JerseyIronman
11-22-2008, 12:03 PM
what triggered this smear campaign anyway? did TSA diss Art Vandelay's momma or something?

Tage
11-22-2008, 12:10 PM
i think and still do think this is retarded... thats why i think 'its' funny... not him.

if there is an award in wucorp for 'effort' he would win it.

TSA
11-22-2008, 01:27 PM
what triggered this smear campaign anyway? did TSA diss Art Vandelay's momma or something?
in december i insulted him life on the Wu Forum and he's been following me into threads since, then i decided that beefing with him was and would continue to be boring cause he's not funny and really obsessed, so i told him that i dont beef with the gays and it got worst

then in the 'queefing' thread i was trying to figure out what ppl meant by the girl keeps queefing everytime you beat it up, which isn't true

then i figured out they were describing a phenomia we in these parts call Fopping when you make that FOP FOP FOP FOP noise and told ppl it wasn't a queef it was a Fop and Fops are more like armpit farts and a queef is more like a beef (butt fart)

Art then decided to use his Virgin Enterprises line of e-beefing.

i continued to let him be and he got really frustrated until it became an obsession, in the end of the day nothing has changed except he discusses me more then wutang and is now trapped between giving up and seeming like he lost and doing this forever. and by forever i mean the rest of his life

the minute he stops he'll look like he lost.

Crackhead Bob
11-22-2008, 02:21 PM
^^^stop talking, really

Frank
11-22-2008, 02:27 PM
my song uses that stupid name "Art Vandelay" and i HATE IT

JerseyIronman
11-22-2008, 02:34 PM
TSA is the more valuable poster tho, he puts alot of effort into his posts and u can tell hes been thinking about the stuff hes writting about. Even tho each post is promptly followed by a hilarious accusation of virgin-ness.

TSA
11-22-2008, 04:15 PM
http://www.vidtomp3.com/

for saving purposes

Olive Oil Goombah
11-22-2008, 09:36 PM
i will also say the same for Beautifulrock, he has wanted to be somebody for a very long time off the god.

he even made a subforum of worthless polls that nobody pay attention to and still post thier own polls where the feel...and never feel like posting it in his rather useless 1 man subforum of failure.

he also writes movie reviews for wutangcorp that people dont read and or/consider.

i think there's a parallel between being unpictured and being frustrated by my stamina. look at touch, he was Art until he posted a picture of himself, now he seems cool and normal with gay tendancies as opposed to frustrated and old with gay tendancies.

Touch was always cool. Your just an attention hog, and as soon as someone else gets it, you lash out. Your like a Mean Girl chick.

Agreed. At first, I chuckled, than he kept up, and i thought, ok he is kinda lookin dumb, but after a week, I was impressed and my opinion on Art Vandelay has risen greatly. I mean, he is all over it. A great performance.

Man looks into the abyss. Doesn't see anything. At that moment, man finds his character, and that is what keeps him out of the abyss.

Yeah,

As i said in another thread, It is obsession and dedication on a Costanza style level.

Like the time he persistently went to work everyday at Play Now.

Basically, Art should ring TSA's secretary, and say "Could You Just Let Mr. Shaolin Assassin know..."

"THAT I'M IN MY OFFICE!"

Very perceptive and relative to this whole situation Patrick. Your 2/2.

the use of the actual virgin mary was funny, i really can't say the rest have been

and im not just saying that cause its me, some of the funniest shit on here has been aimed at me, like
"How about a paer of deez for ya hans lik fet"
*post rubber gloves*

"Tissy Wissy"

"Fuck off and die"

"ur a fag bro. Igbo monkey. Fuck you"

the humanface huggahs thread about my faggy 8 ball chain from hot topic

"If TSA was a slave, how much would you pay"

but that's my point exactly, i fucks with bomb shit like that, Art Vandeleyay wants a rep of the god and is REALLY REALLY REALLY putting ALOT of work into it, to the point that he's still at ground 2 of e-beefing with me

(gound 2: Your wucorp experience stops being about Wutang, or conversation with wutant fans and about TSA.)
^^^stop talking, really

If anything, I think your schtick has grown more tiresome than anyone elses. Rock has a point. Your digging yourself in a hole.

TSA is the more valuable poster tho, he puts alot of effort into his posts and u can tell hes been thinking about the stuff hes writting about. Even tho each post is promptly followed by a hilarious accusation of virgin-ness.

Thats what makes it so funny at times. TSA will have a good post or say something others consider funny that i may or may not, and than, like clockwork, Art's got the logo branded.
The variety really has been a welcome surprise too. Shows he's not just going thru the motions.

J-Cee
11-22-2008, 09:40 PM
lol @ the virgin for always talking about being somebody on wu-tang corp and being relevant here. this isn't real life, kid.

and actually, you only told me that you wouldn't e-beef with e-me until after e-you told e-me that you were going to e-destroy e-me. e-you said that e-me e-best not e-mess with e-you because e-you was so much more e-relevant than e-me. then when e-you didn't e-destroy e-me, e-you e-said that e-me was e-irrelevant because e-i wouldn't e-send e-you an e-pic of e-me. you are an e-fag.

too bad you are a real life http://www.vandelaydesign.com/images/logos/virgin.gif

He said he'd e-destroy me 2..i'm still waiting for this to happen...

Longbongcilvaringz
11-22-2008, 10:11 PM
Hey, Nicky Tooch, Thank You, Man.

Olive Oil Goombah
11-22-2008, 10:32 PM
welcome. I speak in truisms, nothing more. The brain itself is an electrical machine, nothing more than an electrical machine.

TSA
11-23-2008, 03:43 AM
He said he'd e-destroy me 2..i'm still waiting for this to happen...
theres too many australians on this site for it to work out,sorry.

I had a good ass night tonight.

a GOOD ASS NIGHT.

comin to find that other africans aren't ass cool as nigerians. except near by joints like camroon

otherwise, totally ownage on DA dance flo, even though they got the bannger dance music, i'll admit it

there's some shit from the Ivory Coast that's just, RAW CRACK. Just straight to the point get bitches asses to explode shit

and i can never remember what the nigga is saying cause it's in french
it's liek TocolotocolotocolotocoloX50 or something

and the PHICK 'chi' girl that was the DJ. DubbleYooTeeEff!? I saw her eyein the god, i know she was eyein the god, but DJing? wack. I mean she was dope as a DJ but she should be an da flo poppin pussy fa do.

then my exgirlfriend came at the end.
but i left with DA russian. I gotta upgrade my skinz status in the 1%.

Dope as night, me Gene, Rookie, Charlie, Chimmey, and idk maybe Jeremey if he wasn't so breast feed are gonna do it big next weekend.