PDA

View Full Version : post your slang thread.

zooruka
11-22-2008, 12:26 AM
I made this thread for people to post there slang words that you or your home boys use for things...so post your slang and what it means.

peace

EAGLE EYE
11-22-2008, 02:03 AM
ARENT YOU THAT CREEPY, SEMI PUDGY LOOKING WHITE KID THAT POSTED HIS PHOTO ROUGHLY 3 MONTHS BACK BUT HAD TO HIDE BEHIND A FISH TANK?

never under-estimate my memory.

MAYOR QUIMBY
11-22-2008, 02:41 AM
Fuck slang, it's all about LEET bitch. LAWLZ!!

Robert
11-22-2008, 03:01 AM
ARENT YOU THAT CREEPY, SEMI PUDGY LOOKING WHITE KID THAT POSTED HIS PHOTO ROUGHLY 3 MONTHS BACK BUT HAD TO HIDE BEHIND A FISH TANK?

Teaching duh seedz.

zooruka
11-22-2008, 03:28 AM

{:(

check your memory

peace

DUMBO
11-22-2008, 07:58 AM
ass-muffin:
either an ass that smells like a muffin or a muffin that smells like ass.
ass-muffin (noun).

Ginnsey
11-22-2008, 07:59 AM
Sound: Short for sounds good or can just be used as Good
Mate: Friend/bro or whatever
Laughin: Good
Chav/Scallys: General council estate trouble making youngster, usually wears jump suit tracksuits and have their pants tucked into thier socks to show off their shitty looking rockports
http://cornerstonegroup.files.wordpress.com/2007/05/chavs.jpg

ina bit: see you later
Rocky: Another name for hash (usually its shit thats been cut with god knows what)
Skins: Another word for rolling papers (its the skin of your joint)
Spliff: Another word for joint (usually a hash joint mixed with tobbacco)
Alright: The general greating to say hello/peace "Alright" then u would reply "alright"

umm thats all ive got off the top of my head

Prince Rai
11-22-2008, 08:02 AM
I made this thread for people to post there slang words that you or your home boys use for things...so post your slang and what it means.

peace

Jesus had great slang like in your sig..

"sheep" < deep

Cee Oh Vee
11-22-2008, 08:34 AM
Erm ok...

Butters = somebody who is extremely ugly, ie. Butt ugly.

Dank = could refer to [somebody or something being] sexy, or quality of food/drink, etc.

The Ting = same as dank.

[to act] Fresh = would be to go on tough, have a high opinion of oneself etc etc..

The Hound
11-22-2008, 08:56 AM
how many fucking slang threads do we need?

DUMBO
11-22-2008, 09:11 AM
quite a bit of uk and tdot slang is derived from jamaican culture. big tings fe gwan.

The Hound
11-22-2008, 09:15 AM
in the originoo slang thread just about everything that youkay? nucca sidious put down as slang was jamaican

Prince Rai
11-22-2008, 09:42 AM
ghey