PDA

View Full Version : Hip Hop and Fraternities

diggy
11-22-2008, 01:45 AM
f3a9c3eeb8E&feature=related

Sham-iLL
11-22-2008, 11:52 AM
That dehumanization of humans into machines, and humanization of machines is real shit... 'Cause I just realized this subliminally enters the brain and tells people that it's cool to be a cyborg...

Then it makes me think of the phenomenon going on right now...

VeriChip.

Insert the chip into your arm and your child will never get lost because we can track them using GPS.

Hmm... Don't accept the chip.

diggy
11-23-2008, 12:19 AM
That dehumanization of humans into machines, and humanization of machines is real shit... 'Cause I just realized this subliminally enters the brain and tells people that it's cool to be a cyborg...

Then it makes me think of the phenomenon going on right now...

VeriChip.

Insert the chip into your arm and your child will never get lost because we can track them using GPS.

Hmm... Don't accept the chip.

That may be hard, cuz they use "problem & reaction & solution" to get us to do things.

Robert
11-23-2008, 03:02 AM
So do you think that the subversive measures they are using to brainwash people are working?

I certainly don't.

diggy
11-23-2008, 03:30 AM
So do you think that the subversive measures they are using to brainwash people are working?

I certainly don't.

I think it is working to a certain extent. Remember, it's not just in rap, but in popular culture in general - music, movies, videogames, and probably elsewhere.

Part of the video is about celebrity influencing people. Oprah, for example, has a huge influence on people, especially women. She helped push Barak Obama more into the spotlight.

EAGLE EYE
11-23-2008, 11:47 AM
I think this guy is over reacting.

Sham-iLL
11-23-2008, 12:08 PM
A lot of people already got the chip in them, and besides, they have reporters on like Fox news and shit promoting its ideas. It doesn't seem that the opposing side are given any media spotlight.

They also say that if you insert the chip then for medical uses they can scan your whole body and figure out what illnesses you have so they can treat you and prevent other diseases from happening and other shit like that...

The problem with all this, as I learned in my 10th grade science class, is that our emotions are electrical. You can control someone's emotions by sending an electrical message in the brain. Having a chip inside you, with some GPS computer shit tracking you, can also mean they can flip a switch and all of a sudden in a simple second you are angry, or happy, or sad, or just under mind control. You can control the conscious with electricity. It's like if you're possessed by a demon and shit.

Remember, just refuse the chip. As a society if we all come together and say death to the chip, they can not force us to take the chip. Society > Individuals.