PDA

View Full Version : Who Would Win in a Streetfight?

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
11-22-2008, 10:10 AM
Jesus or Moses?

Please remember that Jesus had magic powers, but Moses had a stick.

Also, KTL has taught me that Jesus was a black man, and therefore street-smart and gangsta.

But Moses was a sneaky Jew, who would stop at nothing to win a fight.

Defend your answers

INF
11-22-2008, 10:43 AM
jesus could control his Elohim power by himself. Moses was more of a puppet for the gods. God was like "just stand here and I'll do the rest" type shit.

so

this would be a real close one. You know that God could cheat hard against the Jesus but the Jesus could pull some Neo shit and just Max out on the MF.

I call this one a Double KO.

there was no option on the poll so I couldnt vote.

*bumps that Dr.Dooom*

Sham-iLL
11-22-2008, 11:24 AM
His name is Yeshua ben-Yosef, first of all.

And second of all, Moses was also Black. He was a Black Jew.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/bc/Moses-icon.jpg/180px-Moses-icon.jpg

And why the fuck would a Black Egyptian royal family adopt a white baby?

11-22-2008, 11:51 AM
His name is Yeshua ben-Yosef, first of all.

And second of all, Moses was also Black. He was a Black Jew.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/bc/Moses-icon.jpg/180px-Moses-icon.jpg

Yeah, sure, why the fuck not?

Everyone was black! Moses, Jesus, Buddha, Mohamed, the Pharaohs, David Koresh, JFK, Popa Wu, Joe Namath, John Smith, Osama Bin Laden, Pocahontas, whatever.

Since we have accurate and historical records, you guys have finally convinced me that everyone in history was black.

Congratulations. Do you feel better bout yourself?

But that is not what this thread is about.

Please just stick to the topic.

Who would win in a street fight?

11-22-2008, 11:52 AM
jesus could control his Elohim power by himself. Moses was more of a puppet for the gods. God was like "just stand here and I'll do the rest" type shit.

so

this would be a real close one. You know that God could cheat hard against the Jesus but the Jesus could pull some Neo shit and just Max out on the MF.

I call this one a Double KO.

there was no option on the poll so I couldnt vote.

*bumps that Dr.Dooom*

That is an interesting take. It sounds like the fans would really get their money's worth.

11-22-2008, 11:59 AM

Because he was good with saving money?

Sham-iLL
11-22-2008, 12:03 PM
Because he was good with saving money?

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

oh hell no damn

But yeah I think Jesus would win in a street fight because he's the only one that can defeat the Anti-Christ.

INF
11-22-2008, 03:05 PM
Everyone was black! Moses, Jesus, Buddha, Mohamed, the Pharaohs, David Koresh, JFK, Popa Wu, Joe Namath, John Smith, Osama Bin Laden, Pocahontas, whatever.

now....that part about Namath is truth.

Tage
11-22-2008, 03:25 PM
none.

neither existed.

sorry to be the one to tell you.

11-22-2008, 03:38 PM
none.

neither existed.

sorry to be the one to tell you.

Don't be a faggot.

I can't guarantee that they existed, because it was a long time ago.

However, all historical evidence would point to the fact that they both, at the very least, existed.

I am not a religious man and I am not saying whether or not either one of them talked to God. That's none of my business and it isn't the point of this thread.

Don't try to turn my thread into some faggy religious debate. There are plenty of those in KTL.

You can start your own holier-than-thou emo, whiney, angry bitch-thread about how there is no god.

I don't care.

I don't know exactly what I believe, but Im not enough of a bitch to disparage others for their religious beliefs. Why do you care if people believe in God or Jesus or Mohamed or whatever? Do you feel superior to them because you have it all figured out?

Good for you, faggot.

Either way, let's say neither one of them ever existed. I don't give a fuck. You know how they are commonly portrayed.

What if I asked who would win in a fight between Superman and Batman?

Would you come in here all like "UMMM, ACTUALLY, it doesn't matter because they were both fictional characters!! Aha! Mhmm!"

Just answer the fucking question or shut the fuck up or start your own thread.

Prolifical ENG
11-22-2008, 08:27 PM
Don't be a faggot.

I can't guarantee that they existed, because it was a long time ago.

However, all historical evidence would point to the fact that they both, at the very least, existed.

I am not a religious man and I am not saying whether or not either one of them talked to God. That's none of my business and it isn't the point of this thread.

Don't try to turn my thread into some faggy religious debate. There are plenty of those in KTL.

You can start your own holier-than-thou emo, whiney, angry bitch-thread about how there is no god.

I don't care.

I don't know exactly what I believe, but Im not enough of a bitch to disparage others for their religious beliefs. Why do you care if people believe in God or Jesus or Mohamed or whatever? Do you feel superior to them because you have it all figured out?

Good for you, faggot.

Either way, let's say neither one of them ever existed. I don't give a fuck. You know how they are commonly portrayed.

What if I asked who would win in a fight between Superman and Batman?

Would you come in here all like "UMMM, ACTUALLY, it doesn't matter because they were both fictional characters!! Aha! Mhmm!"

Just answer the fucking question or shut the fuck up or start your own thread.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

11-23-2008, 02:05 PM
Jesus Christ Ain't Nuthin' Ta F' WitO:)

PEACE

11th Chamber
11-23-2008, 02:20 PM
http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/CLI/17431~Sacred-Heart-of-Jesus-Posters.jpg

Moses was an old fuck anyways

INF
11-23-2008, 02:30 PM
just so that I can pick one to vote on , can I see some fight stats? Is either one of them undefeated? Are you counting going up on the cross a loss cuz if not then I see it as prolly something like this - Jesus 777 and 0 Moses 42 and 6.

but if you count going up on the cross as loss then.... that might change those numbers all together.

Who got the NUMBERS so I can throw my money in?

TSA
11-23-2008, 03:24 PM
ya'll are serious?

Moses walkd through the desert for 40 days and 40 nights son! That's some fuckin stamina.

Moses would win off stamina alone, jesus would keep knocking him down but moses would get up unphased, slapboxing and yoke that jew jesus for 40 days and 40 nights

Sham-iLL
11-23-2008, 03:27 PM
^ Moses was also a Jew,

and Jesus also went on a 40 days 40 nights traveling the desert with no food or water.

11-23-2008, 03:32 PM
ya'll are serious?

Moses walkd through the desert for 40 days and 40 nights son! That's some fuckin stamina.

Moses would win off stamina alone, jesus would keep knocking him down but moses would get up unphased, slapboxing and yoke that jew jesus for 40 days and 40 nights

Jesus was the one who wandered the desert for 40 days.

Moses wandered the desert for 40 YEARS, son.

That is stamina. Plus, Moses lived to be like 120 years old.

Is jesus that tough without his daddy?

TSA
11-23-2008, 03:35 PM
my bad, but yeah, jesus is a daddies boy where as Moses would new turn his back on the wolf pac

INF
11-23-2008, 03:36 PM
Jesus' daddy had his back though. I'm tellin you , jesus throws sand in ur eye and kicks crotches with god power.

Mic Tyson
11-23-2008, 04:39 PM
moses would win cuz moses is like the bernard hopkins of prophets, he old but he still got it and hes knockin niggas out. people think jesus would win cuz hes the newcomer of prophets and he got all the fame right now, but moses would come out with the win and prove he still aint nothin to fuck wit

Cee Oh Vee
11-23-2008, 04:54 PM
Yeah, sure, why the fuck not?

Since we have accurate and historical records, you guys have finally convinced me that everyone in history was black.

Congratulations. Do you feel better bout yourself?

But that is not what this thread is about.

Please just stick to the topic.

Who would win in a street fight?

This is the best post I have ever seen on wucorp.

11-25-2008, 08:50 AM
http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/CLI/17431~Sacred-Heart-of-Jesus-Posters.jpg

Moses was an old fuck anyways
As Razah would say: "They took Our Black Jesus and gave Us caesar's picture"}:|

Dokuro
11-25-2008, 07:50 PM
after Moses (Charleston Heston) kille Jesus with a musket
http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/44543000/jpg/_44543795_charlton_heston_nra466ap.jpg
Rapter Jesus will then sneak up and bite of his head causing JC homie Ganish to draw out his elephant gun and shut RJ in the nuts then out of pure feary of the loss oh her love Diana will stab Ganish multipul time living him mangald and dead and sone turn the blade on here self living JC to be reserected and victorios only to be stuck down in the back of the head with a shuvel by The Great Dane i then will get into his wallit a take that 5 dollers he ows me