PDA

View Full Version : White rapper prejudice and crediblity

freddurst4eva
11-22-2008, 10:21 AM
I am sick of reverse-racism and sublimal disses.

It's about time the hip-hop community gave some credibility to white-rappers. Is it a pre-requisite that you have to be born into poverty in detroit to get real credibility?

Some rappers who have been undermined by the community:

1) Fred Durst- this guy revolutionized rap/rock genre. Awesome combination. His lyrics are deep and his flow was solid.

2) Kevin Federline- why the fuck didnt anyone give this brother a chance? His flow was pretty decent. I bet if people listened to his raps without actually knowing who was spittin them, they wouldve been shocked to knw it was kfed.

KLIION JENSEN
11-23-2008, 05:39 PM
lmao, i think i just pee'd my pants laughing so damn hard.......

i tried seriously listening to K Fed's music before, to see if he actually had any talent, there were a couple of lines that i thought "ha, thats not so shit".....but they werent that memorable.....some good beats though......

John Cena on the other hand, this dudes dope, for real......

that dude from Crazytown, remember that shit ?? he was good too......

zooruka
11-24-2008, 12:47 AM
nah white people rapping doesnt do it for me...usually they dont have a good voice or one that gets annoying quickly./.you can always tell a white rapper over a black one...just by hearing there voice.

peace

YungSunny
12-11-2008, 09:28 PM
Wait 400 years for black people to accept you in the hip-hop community.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-11-2008, 09:31 PM
^douche

YungSunny
12-11-2008, 09:33 PM
It's the truth.
I have no problem with white-rappers.
Shit I love Joe Scudda off of Justus League.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-11-2008, 09:33 PM
^white douche

YungSunny
12-12-2008, 06:09 AM
No, I'm actually black but ok....

Billy Danzenie
12-12-2008, 08:10 PM
are you crackers sad

Tony Bandana
12-12-2008, 08:20 PM
I heard K Fed beat Rakim in a freestlyle in the shelter on 8 Mile LOL

ONGHH

Sam the Seed
12-19-2008, 02:20 AM
its a matter of taste. i'm 1/4 white and i like white people more than the average black male, i guess. black rappers usually aren't as whiney or depressing or pessimistic. alot of white rappers grew up relatively good, but bitch about petty shit like women or death. those are things blacks accept and celebrate: free sexuality and living for the moment. and i don't dig fancy, spaced out rapping about boring topics like def jux rappers or atmosphere. i prefer black rappers because its more optimistic, creative and emotionally genuine. But my favorite white rappers are old-school Cage ("Agent Orange"-era) and a dude named Barfly from Oldominion. Both are clever, grew up struggling and don't rely on shit for blacks and whites to identify with. They're just MCs. Cage is just another whiney white dude now tho. Still support him tho. And my boy MC Paul Barman!