PDA

View Full Version : Zionists Control the World

freddurst4eva
11-22-2008, 11:09 PM
I am going to agree here with Henry Ford:

It doesn't matter if the Protocols of Zion were a hoax/fraud/fabrication.... all that matters is that what is stated within the text.. has come to fruition.

Present days facts:

Zionists control 96% of America's media. The top 4 media conglomerates are run by jewish zionists.

The international financial system is run by zionists. They are head of all the global institutions such as the IMF, World Bank and the Trilateral Commission.

For their small numbers, they have an epic influence on the world.

prrra718
11-23-2008, 12:12 AM
i hear people talking about this a lot...could you shed more light?

freddurst4eva
11-23-2008, 03:01 AM
I'd recommend first reading the 'protocols of zion' in your spare time. Even if it's it unauthetnic, its a fucking great read and an absolutely flawless master plan. Whoever wrote the text is a genius.

Watching part 3 of ZG could spark some interest. I wasn't overtly a fan of the series but it does bring up a few good points.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dmPchuXIXQ

Btw, Ben Bernanke is a zionist (head of the Federal Reserve).

TSA
11-23-2008, 03:47 AM
lol

yes my secondary or a secondary, this sounds intriguing, continue

David Columbine
11-23-2008, 10:09 AM
I am going to agree here with Henry Ford:

It doesn't matter if the Protocols of Zion were a hoax/fraud/fabrication.... all that matters is that what is stated within the text.. has come to fruition.

Present days facts:

Zionists control 96% of America's media. The top 4 media conglomerates are run by jewish zionists.

The international financial system is run by zionists. They are head of all the global institutions such as the IMF, World Bank and the Trilateral Commission.

For their small numbers, they have an epic influence on the world.

Henry Ford was one of the first proponents of the globalist movement and in that sense he was connected with the zionist financial empire from the beginning.

You are an imbecile.

Sham-iLL
11-23-2008, 11:15 AM
Zionists do run the world.

And there is a BIG difference between Zionism and Judaism, they are not the same thing. Although the claim they are the reformed Judaism, they are NOT.

Real Rabbis are against Zionism,
Real Rabbis are against Kabbalah.
And Real Zionists practice Kabbalah.

David Columbine
11-23-2008, 12:50 PM
You do know zionism is not a religion right.

Its a political movement dedicated to preserving the existence of the state of Israel.

Sham-iLL
11-23-2008, 02:30 PM
Religious Zionism

Main article: Religious Zionism

In the 1920s and 1930s Rabbi Abraham Isaac Kook (the first Chief Rabbi of Palestine) and his son Rabbi Zevi Judah Kook saw great religious and traditional value in many of Zionism's ideals, while rejecting its anti-religious undertones. They sought to forge a branch of Orthodox Judaism which would properly embrace Zionism's positive ideals and serve as a bridge between Orthodox and secular Jews.

^^^^^^^ yeah it's a political movement, but it's also a reformation in judaism. they are not jews though, they're zionists. real jews aren't zionists.

David Columbine
11-24-2008, 05:59 AM
I woud not call Jews who adhere to the principles of Zionism religious Zionists but rather Jews who believe in the Zionist Movement which is every Jew who lives in Israel by the way.

Sham-iLL
11-24-2008, 07:01 PM
I've seen Jews in Israel (Rabbis) with banners up in the air which have the message: "Torah indicates Israel should not be a state" or "Real Rabbis are not Zionists" etc.

diggy
11-24-2008, 07:23 PM
Can someone please explain Zionism (from a jewish perspective)?

dawood
11-26-2008, 09:28 AM
there is a lot of conspiracy regarding zionism, my advice is before you listen to anyones point of view from a web forum you need to research a reliable source to read the official informationso that you can understand and decide for yourself what is far fetched bullshit and what is plausible. I believe tehre is a possibility that Zionists are a fourth super power in the world though, a small elite but if they have enough money, people will be their bitch for teh sake of money and power. If your in a position to change the world and your offered money and women beyond your wildest dreams you are likely to become their biatch rather than take the moral standpoint

David Columbine
11-26-2008, 09:35 AM
there is a lot of conspiracy regarding zionism, my advice is before you listen to anyones point of view from a web forum you need to research a reliable source to read the official informationso that you can understand and decide for yourself what is far fetched bullshit and what is plausible. I believe tehre is a possibility that Zionists are a fourth super power in the world though, a small elite but if they have enough money, people will be their bitch for teh sake of money and power. If your in a position to change the world and your offered money and women beyond your wildest dreams you are likely to become their biatch rather than take the moral standpoint

If you want to be taken seriously at least use some form of punctuation and grammar in your posts.

dawood
11-26-2008, 10:03 AM
punctuation police why dont you try addressing the post instead of being a pedantic twat and picking holes in my gramma.

Here is a link that should clarify things

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zion

David Columbine
11-26-2008, 12:38 PM
I'm not "punctuation police" I'm just saying that when somebody enters an intellectual conversation of some sort, grammar and punctuation are the foundations of his ability to articulate a point.

Its like if you were having a business meeting and the person dressed bad with dirty clothes you would not take him seriously from the get go, it is the same with punctuation and grammar my friend.

Wikipedia is garbage, its made for mindless moronic drones.

dawood
11-27-2008, 08:51 AM
you sound well up your own arse

if you have a problem with the link I provided I suggest you explain what part of the article you disaggree with instead of simply disregarding it. I aggree that there is some rubbish on there but its only to give you a general outline and then you can build on this understanding with other sources.

As for my punctuation, think about this. If someone turned up 4 a business meeting dressed in rags and smelt like crap and then offered you billions of pounds for your inventoin or w/e would you turn it down based on your prejudice and misconception of how someone HAS to look the part to know what he's talking about. By your logic I should be buying any crap from any salesmen who knocks on my door as long as they look smart. For me, I look at substance and dont judge a book by its cover.

You think the appearance of a post has anything to do with the quality of whats written?

David Columbine
11-27-2008, 11:46 AM
you sound well up your own arse

if you have a problem with the link I provided I suggest you explain what part of the article you disaggree with instead of simply disregarding it. I aggree that there is some rubbish on there but its only to give you a general outline and then you can build on this understanding with other sources.

As for my punctuation, think about this. If someone turned up 4 a business meeting dressed in rags and smelt like crap and then offered you billions of pounds for your inventoin or w/e would you turn it down based on your prejudice and misconception of how someone HAS to look the part to know what he's talking about. By your logic I should be buying any crap from any salesmen who knocks on my door as long as they look smart. For me, I look at substance and dont judge a book by its cover.

You think the appearance of a post has anything to do with the quality of whats written?

I killed my ego with my first LSD trip, don't worry about that.

All i am saying is that if you want to post a link to back up a point make sure it is from a reliable source at least, not wikipedia.

I am not talking about fantasy tramp millionaires offering millions of pounds for your invention i am being realistic, if you turn up for a business meeting dressed like a tramp, you have already given a bad impression.
The same with Intellectual debates, if you want me to take you seriously show me you are serious.

Heavy-Mental
11-30-2008, 04:15 AM
its pretty obvious, look at all the symbols they bombard you with in media and etc.

Disney movies to products on the shelf. Go watch the 'Bee Movie'. It never stops, its all right under your nose sheeps..