PDA

View Full Version : my friends stole my nitrous tank (or what was left of it)

NoSaidDate420
11-23-2008, 01:34 PM
to prevent this...i removed the nozzle...but they used PLYERS.

a few days ago i got a tank of medical grade nitrous oxide. if you don't know what nitrous is, it's a dissociative, like ketamine or alcohol or even, say, pcp but on a smaller scale.
every now and then i like to gather a fuckload of people and get fucked up on this shit. anyway....there were too many pussy ass motherfuckas to kill the tank that night. so, i left it at the spot.
anticipating motherfuckas being there the next night and stealing the remainder of the n20, i removed the nozzle.....
worst part is it wasn't the money i lost that i'm heated about....it's the nitrous. ...i went there hoping to get gone and escape for a few...tank was EMPTY.

i called cats right away and they copped to it like "yeah...sorry kid, we were drunk and we killed it." i asked them how the fuck they did it without the nozzle...

if you gotta use plyers to get the shit...you stole it.

smell me?

EAGLE EYE
11-23-2008, 01:43 PM
inhaling nitrous wont make you look appealing to prospective employers or women

Tyler Durden
11-23-2008, 02:03 PM
Whats it like.

High, low, dizzy?

NoSaidDate420
11-24-2008, 11:17 AM
Whats it like.

High, low, dizzy?

well often, people go completely limp and fall down quite hard, which is dangerous, but hilarious for the still-concious.
it's like the peak of an acid trip for like 20 seconds that seem like forever....then it's gone.
i reccomend trying it.

Longbongcilvaringz
11-24-2008, 11:22 AM
That's pretty homo of them, but i would expect it of peoples i know.

I haven't done n20 for ages.

Music is great on it.

NoSaidDate420
11-24-2008, 11:45 AM
^^^ especially w/ turntables. we like to mix shit over enter the 36 chambers, played as slow as possible.
when you slow down samples it slows down slower in your head. it's like real time audio halucinations.

Longbongcilvaringz
11-24-2008, 12:23 PM
yeah, that sounds like it would be good.

i haven't done it for about 3 or 4 years is think, was always better either drunk or stoned.

NIGHT MAYOR
11-24-2008, 05:12 PM
it sounds like a butane trip, or maybe even a sage blast. i want/need to try it.

GENERAL WISE
11-24-2008, 06:39 PM
Ya do it with the expensive liquor gays/guys.

Longbongcilvaringz
11-25-2008, 12:13 AM
it sounds like a butane trip, or maybe even a sage blast. i want/need to try it.

Ha, butane?

There is this net show by some guys from Melbourne, called Vive Cool City ( www.vivecoolcity.com ) and some sheep fucker talks about how back in Wellington they used to "do LPG".

So one of the Aussie guys grabs a bbq bottle and does it.

From what he said, it sounds similar to n20, depriving the brain of oxygen etc.

But i guess lpg is a solvent also.

N20 is really easy to get here, in the form of small canister.

They are used for making cream, then you just need a cracker.

Alternatively, i guess you could get an entire tank.

J-Cee
11-25-2008, 01:15 AM
yeh ive done it a few times..lol good fun.
for the aussies,Go to a hardware store,and buy the cream bulbs..simple as that..Not soda bulbs...the cream ones..those lil silver bottles...then once uve done that theres ways of inhaling it..so look it up or get back at me..buy baloons aswell
:)

Longbongcilvaringz
11-25-2008, 01:21 AM
Hm, i never knew how you could crack them without one of the machines.

My friend had one, so it wasn't an issue.

But what, do you just break the seal and release it into a balloon like that?

GENERAL WISE
11-25-2008, 01:23 AM
I must admit, my first thought was this:

http://images.jpmagazine.com/projectbuild/154_0608_09_z+10_pound_nitrous_bottles_nos+two_nos es.jpg

Longbongcilvaringz
11-25-2008, 01:31 AM
I think some people get confused by that.

(My rep power is growing so fast)

NIGHT MAYOR
11-25-2008, 04:43 AM
ahhhhh - soda bulb'n - yeah been there done that, never knew it was N20, yeah sit back with music and watch the stars fly past as you as you race thru space.

remember doing that trick at school when you hyperventilate then someone pushes on your chest and you pass out ? do that shit realy stonned, fuckin mind trip - only did it once - refuse to kill any more brain cells.

my mate and i did it one night, i was in a massively colloured spiral spinning around n around and around, seemed like 10 minutes or so, and my mate was in a dark room with cattle prods zapping left right and center, he woke up quite shaken. guess he was dissapointed since i went first and came out all "fuck yeah thats the shit, i wanna go back hurry up i want another go"

J-Cee
11-25-2008, 08:58 AM
Hm, i never knew how you could crack them without one of the machines.

My friend had one, so it wasn't an issue.

But what, do you just break the seal and release it into a balloon like that?

Yeh me my bro and a mate managed it when we hadn't a machine to use...got like a short piece of plastic pipe,put a hole near the bottom and the baloon on the other end of the plastic pipe,then put the plastic pipe on the end of the cream bulb(as tight as possible),then used like a screwdriver that was put through the hole in the pipe,to hit the top of the cream bulb(but in a certain way,not dead on),releases the gas into the baloon..sweet.....was 3 of us so we all played our parts..not the easiest way,but it worked..

J-Cee
11-25-2008, 08:59 AM
sounds are fukin spun out on em...we call em nangas,cause when it hits u u hear a sound that sounds like nanga constantly.....fukin nanged bra..loll

NoSaidDate420
11-25-2008, 09:18 AM
i would describe the sound as more of a "wamp wamp."
oh yeah and the tank i use holds 20 lbs. looks like a helium tank. it comes from the hospital, straight up medical grade, not the hardware store kind. i don't know which is better, but they both kill a lot of brain cells (oh well).
if you're gonna try this shit, go and get oversized balloons. just don't fall down/pass out and drop your balloon!!! we got a 3 strike rule for that (3rd strike, you're cut off. wasted too many balloons.)
nitrous is also known in the us as "hippie crack" lol

Longbongcilvaringz
11-25-2008, 10:48 AM
Yeah, they are called nangs here also.

But i agree, the sound is more of a "waam"

How do you get the tank NoSaidDate?

NoSaidDate420
11-25-2008, 11:30 AM
it's actually pretty popular in the northeast us (i live outside boston). a kid i know has 3 tanks he gets filled regularly.
it usually from a hospitals from what i was told, usually there's some drug addicted doctor somewhere in or around the city that will fill it in exchange for some other drugs.
back in 01-02 we used to get tanks with the serial numbers scratched off and we were told to "throw them in the river" by the dude. lol i don't know why he thought we would actually do that. we still use those same tanks to this day. it's cheaper to just get re-fills.
but for real, i can't be sure where it comes from. that's just what we'd been told.

Giflord
11-25-2008, 02:02 PM
when you asked them when they will be returning it, did they respond with "no said date" ??

Longbongcilvaringz
11-25-2008, 02:05 PM
^http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i197/odbrip/DSC01053.jpg

NoSaidDate420
11-25-2008, 02:58 PM
when you asked them when they will be returning it, did they respond with "no said date" ??

well they didnt steal the tank, they just emptied it. they stole the nitrous. and i made them pay me for what they used.

but it wasn't the money that i wanted...

(wamp. wamp. wamp wamp.)

Dokuro
11-25-2008, 07:27 PM
one time use of wippits can cause instantaneous death

Longbongcilvaringz
11-25-2008, 08:13 PM
Idiot.

One time use of a lot of things can cause death depending on how you use them.