PDA

View Full Version : A question that has been killing me for ages

TSA
11-23-2008, 02:20 PM
^^^SHIT!! Who's she? Post more pictures of her.

Have any of you ever held a pretty white girl in you arms?

:satisfy:

11th Chamber
11-23-2008, 02:35 PM
Yes...Yes I have accually

http://images.craveonline.com/article_imgs/Image/niceguy.jpg

Do you think Ironman could beat CharlesJones in a "Charles Jones-off"???

TSA
11-23-2008, 02:47 PM
fuck-no.

he's like Charles Jones Lite

he wasn't built for the raw dosage

Sham-iLL
11-23-2008, 02:55 PM
A white one? Nope.

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
11-23-2008, 03:29 PM
Ironman is like an aborted CharlesJones fetus that somehow survived and grew up with a chip on his shoulder.

TSA
11-23-2008, 03:47 PM
i've noticed this, LadiesLove

as far as the question, yes, i have held a beautiful white women in my arms.
more then beautiful black women..many cause they're not as abundant in these parts

MAYOR QUIMBY
11-23-2008, 03:51 PM
I've had some white girls in my arms, i love it. Black is whack, white is alright!

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
11-23-2008, 03:54 PM
I have held many a beautiful white woman in my arms.

In the interest of full disclosure, I have also held 4 or 5 fat white women in my arms, and a my fair share of mediocre ones as well.

I have held only 1 beautiful black woman in my arms, and 1 fairly attractive black woman.

I currently only hold a beautiful half-white/half-mexican woman in my arms, and it is possible that she is the last woman I will hold in my arms.

I have never held a beautiful asian woman in my arms, and, unfortunately, it looks like I never will. That may end up being one of my biggest regrets.

JASPER
11-23-2008, 04:01 PM
Anyone ever held a handicapped bitch in his arms?

prrra718
11-23-2008, 06:02 PM
"hold in your arms" i like that....how sensative....and of course....cant slack like that...

DJMethods
11-23-2008, 06:04 PM
I only fuck ugly bitches, just to boost self esteem, I'm like Jesus Christ without blue balls.

KLIION JENSEN
11-23-2008, 06:12 PM
Anyone ever held a handicapped bitch in his arms?

nah, but thats on my list of things to do, i really wanna bang a chick with no arms or legs, that would be the shit.....and a deaf chick too.....& a blind chick...

a couple of pretty white chicks & a couple of pretty black chicks have had the pleasure of my penis, some ugly ones too & some tubby bitches........as far as race, i wanna tap a Asian chick, i really dont care which part of Asia she's from.....

DJMethods
11-23-2008, 06:14 PM
If I was banging a blind chick I'd be too tempted to go all quiet and hide in the room just to freak her out, making Blair Witch Project noises.

Or invite my mates around to join in and see if she can tell the difference.

cap
11-23-2008, 06:14 PM
yup

GENERAL WISE
11-23-2008, 06:39 PM
"It tends to be awkward when I hold a beautiful girl in my arms. I hate it LOL."

-Charles Jones.

KLIION JENSEN
11-23-2008, 06:44 PM
If I was banging a blind chick I'd be too tempted to go all quiet and hide in the room just to freak her out, making Blair Witch Project noises.

Or invite my mates around to join in and see if she can tell the difference.

lol, see, we're on the same level

JASPER
11-23-2008, 06:45 PM
(1:40:20) Poopman Facehat:its almost 2 am here
(1:40:43) Poopman Facehat:and here i am just sitting, chatting to some 17 year old asian american drug addict
(1:40:49) urbroshott222:18!!
(1:40:55) Poopman Facehat:same difference
(1:41:02) urbroshott222:no im legal
(1:41:11) Poopman Facehat:you think i give a fuck

HANZO
11-23-2008, 06:51 PM
(1:40:43) Poopman Facehat:and here i am just sitting, chatting to some 17 year old asian american drug addict

ahaahahahahaahahahahaahahaha

lol at "no im legal" aahahahahahahahah

DJMethods
11-23-2008, 06:54 PM
If Jasper doesnt get and post n00dz, I'm no longer sending my sister to Amsterdam for her 10th birthday.

Sgt Holly Wood
11-23-2008, 07:12 PM
yes..first time was back in junior high (6thgrade)

then it went a lil further, didnt get to home though

weng weng
11-23-2008, 07:21 PM
threadstarter gets his thread ideas from http://www.maleonmalecourtship.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16

KLIION JENSEN
11-23-2008, 07:23 PM
Weng Weng is BeautyFly B but with a smaller dick

TSA
11-23-2008, 07:39 PM
"It tends to be awkward when I hold a beautiful girl in my arms. I hate it LOL."

-Charles Jones.
AHAHAHAHHAHahahAHAHahhAHAH!!!!!!!11 Ironman could never match up

i held both a beautiful black girl in my arms and a beautiful white one as well later on that night. yaowza yaowza yaowza

it as an exceptionally good night.

next weekend i hope to hold another beautiful white girl in my arms, because it's realistic but a beautiful black girl is more then welcomed.

i've held a BEAUTIFUL latina girl in my arms, but didn't smash, pussiest moment of my life cause my friend liked her and i didn't wanna be a dick cause i was trying to hook them up. half cuban half puerto rican....man.

i'll go and facebook and try to find pictures......man....

never held a beautiful asian in my hands though, japs are the wackest of hoes.

11th Chamber
11-23-2008, 07:45 PM
yea iv for some reason never got with an asian chick. There really is a lack of them where I live. There was maybe like 2 cute asian girls back in high school if I remember right

Whatever tho

Im gonna be in Japan in like 5 years.

Tiny Jap Schoolgirl Sluts Love American Cock

TSA
11-23-2008, 07:50 PM
i coulndt find her, but i found this whore
http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-sf2p/v358/185/90/1323240005/n1323240005_30048093_3064.jpg (http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=30029464&id=1323240005)
the one in the brown, id say she was the beautifulest or tied for the beautifulest wiht another who i also can't find white women i've held in my arms

Olive Oil Goombah
11-23-2008, 07:52 PM
If you go asian, you gotta go with the Southeast asians chicks

11th Chamber
11-23-2008, 07:52 PM
who's the slut in the bowtie with the goofy Hwhite fag next to her?

DJMethods
11-23-2008, 07:55 PM
I've fucked an asian bird who didnt speak english. Think I made a thread.

Train station hook ups

KLIION JENSEN
11-23-2008, 07:57 PM
If you go asian, you gotta go with the Southeast asians chicks

i'm talking, Pakistan, India, Iraq etc Oriental chicks come after them for me

TSA
11-23-2008, 07:57 PM
idk, she hangs out with bigger fags then her fineness should allow.

she was digging it early sophomore year so i was like, dude, fuck yeah
(she has a HOT ASS mom with massive silicon breasts)
i used to mock her about her silicon moms breasts, then i invited myself over so i can sniff her moms matress

well it end up that i didn't sniff her moms matress but we hung out alittle, then i did the impossible

i held her im my arms

we made out is i sucked her tiny little nipples but i didn't smash cause it was before i had ever gotten pussy (which was later sophomore year) so i didn't know what to do.

huge waste

anyways her friend came over ending the whole shabangabang. Her friend that was over was Gabrelle Union's cousin, true story.

weng weng
11-23-2008, 07:59 PM
Weng Weng is BeautyFly B but with a smaller dick

threadstarters companion revealed

TSA
11-23-2008, 08:00 PM
oh yeah, brand new wucorp account that words things like a wucorp vet

you guys suck at making secondaries. Its gotten to the point that they're not funny anymore, just fags, mainly general wise, trying to have a second stab at making friends online.

11th Chamber
11-23-2008, 08:04 PM
say word..

http://clubhousecancer.typepad.com/clubhouse_cancer/WindowsLiveWriter/GabrielleUnion.jpg

word

http://pagesperso-orange.fr/vincent.mathieu/Images/gabrielle_union_0079.jpg

Sgt Holly Wood
11-23-2008, 08:07 PM
why the hell are dudes mentioning asian girls n shit if the qwuestion asks

TSA
11-23-2008, 08:07 PM
she isn't 1/24th that fine, but still fine and a black women i would like to have my arms around.

Sgt Holly Wood
11-23-2008, 08:09 PM
say word..

http://pagesperso-orange.fr/vincent.mathieu/Images/gabrielle_union_0079.jpg
thats gabriel union in "cradle to the grave" right

11th Chamber
11-23-2008, 08:10 PM
word

Olive Oil Goombah
11-23-2008, 08:11 PM
damn..nice work

weng weng
11-23-2008, 08:18 PM
old accounts who aren't funny anymore get angry after the laughter comes the tearz

Mr. X
11-23-2008, 08:20 PM
bet you thought ur clever slipping a wu song title into a post

you thought wrong bitch, get the fuck out

weng weng
11-23-2008, 08:21 PM
bet your crying right now

drippie k
11-23-2008, 09:52 PM
white girl? check
latina? check
filipino girl? check

next on my list is a black chick, middle eastern, indian & native american

minibumpsh
11-24-2008, 12:08 AM

poopmanfacehat......... wow hahaha jasper, and why didnt umake up a screenname for me bastard

KLIION JENSEN
11-24-2008, 06:13 AM
threadstarters companion revealed

yeah right, fuck TSA, i dont think either of us have ever had a polite word to say about evach other

why the hell are dudes mentioning asian girls n shit if the qwuestion asks

cos when ya talking with ya boys about getting pussy, you dont just stick to talking about white girls, you know like in a real conversation, blacks & asians come into it too,

JASPER
11-24-2008, 09:06 AM
poopmanfacehat......... wow hahaha jasper, and why didnt umake up a screenname for me bastard
I didn't make up anything. That is my screen name.

weng weng
11-24-2008, 09:28 AM
yeah right, fuck TSA, i dont think either of us have ever had a polite word to say about evach other

This ain't a movie dog

KLIION JENSEN
11-24-2008, 09:30 AM
???????? never said it was a movie, what the fuck does the way me & tsa interact have to do with movies.....dog ???

weng weng
11-24-2008, 09:36 AM
Male on male interactions are not in the lords plan ; God made Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve

Longbongcilvaringz
11-24-2008, 09:39 AM
How witty,

KLIION JENSEN
11-24-2008, 09:42 AM
Male on male interactions are not in the lords plan ; God made Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve

nah nah nah, thats male on male intercourse....interactions are stuff like.....talking, replying to posts etc you need to stop relating everything to sex you pervert

Guarded By Martyrs
11-24-2008, 10:55 AM
Of course.

TSA
11-24-2008, 11:04 AM
for saving purposes

Derek
Debbie Smith
Art History
20 November 2008

Life at the Theatre

Ronda and Robert Esquiver marry the real and the abstract to illustrate a stunningly eye magnetizing work in Life At The Theatre. Through entanglement of modern expressionism with the vividly realistic, a captivating merger of two dimensions of art often seen as conflicting poles, collide to invent a pseudo-realistic and pseudo-abstract fusion.

The piece at hand, Life at the Theatre is that of a man who is positioned with interlocking fingers placed before the face with three purple lined silhouettes at the base of the painting. The solemn and thoughtful expression on the manís face provokes audience postulation that the figure is pondering over and observing what may be a theatrical piece before him. The meaning of the painting, like most modern art, is only suggestively implied allowing one to assume a great many conclusions on the actual meaning of the content itís self. All that can be realistically recognized is the fact that the man at focus in the painting is at a theatre, with his attire, implied demeanor, and being at a theatre in the first place alluding to him being of high class and or powerful and important.

The use of surrealist shadowing over half of his face in contrast to very realistic and very striking luminous hands is the most vivid keystone of the unorthodox blend of real and abstract. The light on the hands are modeled very effectively on the actual relationship light-to-skin contact making the hands themselves seem to be reaching for a realistic tone. In stark contrast, the light on the manís face, which lightly drapes over his calculating expression, is painted in a manner that reaches for a purely symbolic relationship between lights and shadows. Instead of realistically adorning the face, the abstract shadow is a solid and striking division impressionistically rendering the lighter half of the manís face as gray, and the more heavily shadowed half in a light purple glaze.

The colors used outside of the hands themselves are very modest and range conservatively from black to purple with overtones of a humble blue and gray. His hands on the other hand are an intensely vociferous skin peach. Outside of the image of the man in concentration are three black abstract shadows with purple lining symbolizing light. All shapes are very organic and fluid and the perspective is made to appear like the viewer is very close to the man an even closer to his hands. The positioning of his face very high on the canvass can be meant to suggest that the man is at a position of power and the viewers focal point is below him and therefore the viewer is below him, again illuminating the aura of prestige.

The lack of space between the man and the viewer is also and orator of many ideas and themes. For instance, the closeness can imply that the man in focus is important, and strongly suggests that the mans importance is greater then that of the three mysterious shadow figures below him. Itís in this track of thought that one can hypothesis a message heralded by the work; the man is more important then the show.
It is safe to say so in assumption that the three shadowed figures are whatís being watched, an assumption which is not horribly misleading or far fetched from the context of the painting. It is also a common theme in impressionism, which this piece borrows heavily from, to add more detail on what is important and less on what is not. Therefore, from the degree of detail on the man that brings his imagine into the sphere of realism, and the lack of detail on the three figures whose bodies are rendered in the abstract, we can see who and what the artists wish to propagate as important and not important.

Positioning is key to deciphering this painting. As previously pointed out, the manís high set position indicates domination, power, and importance among many things. There is a personal observation made that I apologetically must admit to having no formal source to cite of this idea and therefore will safely call it a hunch. This is the idea that when objects are placed in the upper left of a painting, it tricks the mind into believing that this object in the upper left is looking at something. On the other hand when placed in the upper right it suggests the object is being looked at when there is a smaller object diagonally placed on the same piece. Therefore, the viewer is led to believe that the man is watching something, as the title suggests, from a position of power and or importance. His domineering presence is also articulated by the use of size. The man, who is depicted very largely towers over the very miniscule shadow figures, again tells a tale of dominance importance and possibly control.

With these pieces in place, the game of critiquing becomes one of marvel and mystery. The piece is a masterful merger of two conflicting artistic philosophies. This move could have been a purposeful strategy played out to project a message, or be a result of two artists working on a single piece like two ideological grandmasters battling on canvass. Even more interesting is the fact that it could be an eloping of both scenarios. An overlaying theme in this piece is the triumph of integrated contrast. On the body of a single man we see brightness and darkness, we see realistic and abstract, subtle and striking. In the over all picture we see contrast of big and small, importance and irrelevance, power and weakness, focus and neglect. This leaves me personally impressed with the use of contrast to convey themes and the masterful maneuvering of visually conditioned stimulus to tell an apparently concrete story when in truth there is no story outside of perspective and assumption.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
11-24-2008, 11:23 AM
this is Minnesota,need i say more?

11th Chamber
11-24-2008, 03:39 PM

never heard that one

Where do u get ur fresh material from god?

http://www.fitsnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/mark-penn.jpg

IrOnMaN
11-24-2008, 09:21 PM
Nope. I'd like to, but I know I'd have to get my money game up.

Robert
11-24-2008, 09:36 PM
I like to rock a fly jersey in the summer time.

IrOnMaN
11-24-2008, 09:40 PM
Maybe if I was more nigger than cracker, I'd probably pull one. But than again, it's all about the negativity of niggers. It's what T.S.A. said before, nigger men shouldn't approach women by speaking like they're educated. They have to behave like a 2008 nigger, not cracker. Spic will be accepted.

TSA
11-24-2008, 09:56 PM
LOL damn, that was a harsh as post.

yeah, but i realized it was primarly white bitches that have no future that you have to do this to.

idk why you think its rocket science to hold a white women in your arms, and i dont want my saying that stereotypes get you pussy to be an excuse for virginity.

its really not at all difficult.

IrOnMaN
11-24-2008, 10:03 PM
^^If you're an non-violent educated nigger, yes it is. Just because I haven't been to jail nor sold drugs doesn't make me a lame ass nigger. TSA, you used an analogy about pizza once. You said that when people order a pizza, they're expecting a pizza. Now, if they receive something different than a pizza, they're going to be pissed. It's the same thing with white women lusting for nigger men. They want the a 2008 nigger, not a well-mannered, educated, well dressed nigger who has his future planned out unlike the common 2008 nigger. My problem is not being nigger enough to hold a white woman in my arms. A street thug that just got out of prison would before me. That's the truth.}:|

DJMethods
11-24-2008, 10:11 PM
^^If you're an non-violent educated nigger, yes it is. Just because I haven't been to jail nor sold drugs doesn't make me a lame ass nigger. TSA, you used an analogy about pizza once. You said that when people order a pizza, they're expecting a pizza. Now, if they receive something different than a pizza, they're going to be pissed. It's the same thing with white women lusting for nigger men. They want the a 2008 nigger, not a well-mannered, educated, well dressed nigger who has his future planned out unlike the common 2008 nigger. My problem is not being nigger enough to hold a white woman in my arms. A street thug that just got out of prison would before me. That's the truth.}:|

That has 0 to do with you being an educated nigger.

It has to do with the fact you're a bitch nigger.

TSA
11-24-2008, 10:16 PM
AHAHAHAHAHAhAHAHhaHAhahAH strangely both DJMethods and Ironman are correct.
If you well dressed and have game or just have game, you can bag any bitch, it's not rocket science, but your right about the 2008 nigger shit lol.

start looking for girls in placed you normally wouldn't, go for ones that can read, they like normal guys, problem is they're rare.

11th Chamber
11-24-2008, 10:16 PM
yea we dont take to kindly to bitch niggers around here. Especially bitch ass niggers

50KK_aDIw_E

DJMethods
11-24-2008, 10:23 PM
Why are guys so honest to women? I mean, be honest to your girlfriend or if shes girlfriend material, but lie to the others just to smash. Seriously, no one would get laid if they were honest to chicks.

IrOnMaN
11-24-2008, 10:25 PM
That has 0 to do with you being an educated nigger.

It has to do with the fact you're a bitch nigger.

Wait a second. How does that make me a bitch ass nigger? You just said it. And you're saying it. You're saying that I have to be a 2008 nigger in order for me and other well-mannered and educated niggers to hold fine white women in our arms, right? Even the black ones want the ones who are fresh out of jail or prison. Shit, to them, that's the fucking gold mine!

DJ, are you a 2008 nigger?

DJMethods
11-24-2008, 10:29 PM
Wait a second. How does that make me a bitch ass nigger? You just said it. And you're saying it. You're saying that I have to be a 2008 nigger in order for me and other well-mannered and educated niggers to hold fine white women in our arms, right? Even the black ones want the ones who are fresh out of jail or prison. Shit, to them, that's the fucking gold mine!

DJ, are you a 2008 nigger?

No, you dont have to be gangsta. You need to be strong like you have a set of balls, if you associate that with "gangsta" then you're not as educated as you think. The whinging bitch shit wont get you any puss puss, ever. Man the fuck up and explain to a random whore how your small black penis will penetrate her anal area unless she blows you. Demand that shit.

Get a nice fitted suit.
Throw around some cash.
See if you have to dress ghetto.

The birds going for ghetto dudes you dont want in all seriousness.

And I'm a 2009 nigger, ahead of my time nigger.

TSA
11-24-2008, 10:31 PM
DjMethods is right

somone 1% this guy

you telling the true to whores is the dumbest shit, what's the point, they won't remember and its not like your trying to marry them

LIE

fucking LIE

IrOnMaN
11-24-2008, 10:34 PM
^^Fair enough. I could possibly pull a fine white chick but she'd probably want to keep things on the down low just because I'm nigger. Use a white man for money and use a black man for sex. I'm in no mood to be killed. Thanks anyway.

zooruka
11-24-2008, 10:42 PM
for my nigga ironman

http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/imgad?id=CJqmsP6FnPGq0AEQ2AUYTzIIU5ztdFcM1pg