PDA

View Full Version : BREAKING NEWS: MC Breed Passes Away

MR HIP HOP HEAD
11-23-2008, 06:59 PM
http://www.xxlmag.com/online/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/mc-breed.jpg

BREAKING NEWS: MC BREED PASSES AWAY
Published Saturday, November 22, 2008 4:29 PM

By Nolan Strong
AllHipHop.com has confirmed that legendary Atlanta/Flint, Michigan based rapper MC Breed died today (November 22).

While details are still being confirmed, sources told AllHipHop.com that the rapper died early this morning.

Hes no longer with us, said a tearful friend, who shall remain anonymous. We are in the process of putting together a benefit concert, hopefully at Saint Andrews to raise money for a funeral, the source told AllHipHop.com.

MC Breed, born Eric Breed, was a 15-year-veteran who was born in Flint Michigan.

He worked with a number of rappers, including Too $hort and Tupac Shakur.

On September 5, Breed was admitted to an Atlanta area hospital and placed on life support, after he collapsed when his kidneys failed, during a game of pickup basketball.

His condition began to improve and he was taken off of life support a few days later.

http://allhiphop.com/stories/news/archive/2008/11/22/20715659.aspx

Damn its been a sad year for people who have worked with 2Pac... Bernie Mac, Johnny J, and now Breed. We lost a legend and heaven gained a talented musician. R.I.P. MC Breed

J.T.S.
11-24-2008, 12:08 PM
r.i.p. i used to bump 'Ain't no future in yo fronting' hard! and the song with 2pac i gotta get mine!

444trumpets
11-24-2008, 10:01 PM
peace!

MAYOR QUIMBY
12-03-2008, 02:40 PM
r.i.p. i used to bump 'Ain't no future in yo fronting' hard!
Co-sign! It's strange hearing when rappers die.

ChristO
02-25-2009, 09:36 PM
...breed let 'em know, no future in ya' frontin', trues...

Edgar Erebus
02-26-2009, 01:04 PM
R.I.P. to a Midwest pioneer.

Shame he sold out, he was greatly talented.

CharlesJones
02-26-2009, 03:56 PM
How did he sellout? He was underground his whole career LOL. I don't think any of his albums sold well.

Edgar Erebus
02-27-2009, 09:46 AM
Changed his whole style in blatant attempt to cash in on current rap fads.

More than once.

CharlesJones
02-28-2009, 01:43 PM
Please gimme some examples on some songs by him that he tried to sellout. This should be good because the dude was underground on all of his albums. None of his albums sold well. He had a few radio songs like Ain't No Future In Yo Frontin, Gotta Get Mine with 2Pac, Late Night Creep(Booty Call). He did a song called Teach My Kids on Funkafied album which should've gotten some radio play but it didn't. The song is a positive song about parents need to raise their kids and teach their kids right from wrong.

Tito_Para Enfrente
03-04-2009, 10:17 PM
this may be old but i just found out . .

thats crazy

rest in peace