PDA

View Full Version : What do you think CharlesJones' Prostitute looked like?

JerseyIronman
11-23-2008, 09:37 PM
Just wondering, she probably had nice feet.

Sgt Holly Wood
11-23-2008, 09:40 PM
yeah she most likely did ^^

i myself wouldnt pay for a prositute with ugly ass feet

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
11-23-2008, 10:05 PM
How much does a prostitute charge to let you suck her feet?

CharlesJones
11-24-2008, 04:10 PM
It depends on the girl. I've paid several girls $20 to massage and kiss their feet. I don't like paying girls for intimacy but i'd rather do that than spend a lot of money on them taking them to a restaurant, movies and the club just to get some pussy. When you spend money on all of that, they still may not give you any pussy at the end of the date so now you feel like a sucker spending all that money to get pussy when you all had to do was get a prostitute LOL.

Longbongcilvaringz
11-24-2008, 04:16 PM
This is mind blowing.

check two
11-24-2008, 04:21 PM
Come on Charles. A guy shouldn't have to pay any money to get pussy. If anything, the girls should be the ones paying you. Use your skills that you have, brotha.

And not any of this weird stuff:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OitTyzPL5JM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OitTyzPL5JM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

CharlesJones
11-24-2008, 04:29 PM
It isn't mind blowing to me. Why do you think prostitutes exist? They exist because some men get tired of spending a lot of money on women taking them to a restaurant, movies, club, buying them drinks at the club, buying them flowers, candy, jewelry just to get some pussy. You don't have to do all of that shit for a prostitute because they just wanna fuck and they know that's all men want from them LOL. I think it's a shame though that men spend a lot of money on strippers at the club just to see them shake some ass and be half naked when you can't touch them. If i'm gonna give some money to women, i have to be able to touch them and be intimate with them. I'm glad i've never been to a strip club because i wouldn't waste my money on strippers. I have been intimate with a stripper before though and she charges me $150 for a hour. I don't like giving her that much money but it's worth it because she has a sexy body and i like massaging and kissing her feet, kissing and licking her titties, kissing and licking her booty. She wanted me to stick my dick in her without a condom but i said no because i don't know how many men she's been intimate with.

She swears to me that i'm the only man she likes being intimate with because she told me other men have treated her bad. She told me one time a guy beat her up while she was pregnant so she said she's not intimate with male strangers anymore because she doesn't trust them. I've been intimate with her several times and i've never abused her physically so i guess she trusts me. When we first became intimate several times, she wouldn't give me her hotel room number until i would meet her somewhere but now a few weeks ago when she told me she was at a hotel and i asked her what room she was in, she told me.

The Hound
11-24-2008, 04:38 PM
http://patdollard.com/wp-content/uploads/pelosi-slut-gang.jpg

"She swears to me that i'm the only man she likes being intimate with because she told me other men have treated her bad."

you know she is bullshitting you right?

CharlesJones
11-24-2008, 04:45 PM
She could be hahahahahahahahahaha. I don't think i'm gonna see her anymore anyway because $150 is too much to be giving her. I used to be intimate with another girl for $100 but now she wants to charge me $400 and i said no. Only thing i do with her is massage and kiss her feet, kiss and lick her back, lick her ears, kiss and lick her fingers. I ask her to kiss my chest nipples and she won't do it so why should i give her $400? She called me last night asking for money and i told her to call me today. So when she called me several times today, i didn't answer the phone LOL. She told me one time that she wanted to get a hotel room with me and she would pay for it but i said for what because she's gonna spend less than a hour with me so what kind of sense would that make? The bitch for some reason won't take off her bra and panties when i tell her to take off her clothes.

supreme M
11-24-2008, 04:59 PM
charles jones, can you post a picture off urself. i see you as a gentleman with stylish good looks
prove me right charles, do it for me

Dokuro
11-24-2008, 09:48 PM
what the fuck is that Nancy
http://americansfortruth.com/uploads/2008/08/nancy_pelosi_smaller.jpg

dude i voted for her

TSA
11-24-2008, 10:26 PM
LOL! at JONES.

FUCK! this guy is too real. the dopest part is he only acknowledges a select few posts

he was PMing me willy D lyrics (hand typed LOL) and i made the mistake of asking him if he was being a bit hypocritcal towards ignorant black men

his 5 day streak of non stop PMs came to a grinding halt.

Robert
11-24-2008, 10:32 PM
Damn, you must treat the man with the upmost respect, the same way he treats duh wimmens.