PDA

View Full Version : fuck my stupid neighbour is suein me again...any suggestions?

ERN-DAWGY
11-24-2008, 05:28 PM
so they keep sayin my dogs are barking at night and they cant sleep and its affecting their way of life...and all that bullshit....so i got sued once and they won in court, so they had me pay a huge fine and i had to build a box to put the dogs in at night so they cant hear them...so i did all that shit and now they suein me again sayin they still hear them and shit...like what the fuck they sleepin in the winter with the windows open and shit? and if i cant hear them then how the fuck they hear them?...so anyways i gotta go to court again over this bullshit and seriously right now i just wanna go over there n fucken break all they legs tie them to a chair and burn the fucked house down....what the fuck? maybe i should get a laywer

NIGHT MAYOR
11-24-2008, 05:31 PM
walk your fucking dogs, dogs dont bark for no reason, they bark because they are bored, get rid of your dogs or take care of them.

ERN-DAWGY
11-24-2008, 05:33 PM
yo i walk them everyday, they bark at nightime cuz there is cats and shit around and they see them or smell them...and they dont do it every night i hear them like once a week, but these stupid fuckers makin it seem like its all day and all night

NIGHT MAYOR
11-24-2008, 05:35 PM
ahhh all good, i did jump to colclusions

yeah it is a bit of a problem

i cant believe they won the first case, you might need a lawyer
but you do need to fix the problem of your barking dogs.

HANZO
11-24-2008, 05:35 PM
da fuk you can sue neighbours for making noise.

shit im gonna sue my neighbours for waking me up every morning with their stupid arguements.

NIGHT MAYOR
11-24-2008, 05:36 PM
if its cats and people walking past you realy dont wanna train them not to bark, lemme ponder this for a bit

ERN-DAWGY
11-24-2008, 05:42 PM
the fucked up thing is i dont live in the city i live in the boons too like...they got 4 dogs in the house too

ERN-DAWGY
11-24-2008, 05:44 PM
and noone walks past my dogs they got a separate spot in my backyard so they just bark at squirrles n rabbits n shit, but I lock them in a box i built everynight so they cant see nothing and i havent heard them bark since then n these fucks are fuckin with me and im ready to ruckus

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
11-24-2008, 05:44 PM
You could have your dogs' voice boxes removed, and hook them up to computers like Stephen Hawking so that whenever they bark, it plays soft Jodeci music, which I'm sure your neighbors would find soothing.

INF
11-24-2008, 05:46 PM
Me.... I would fuck with them but make sure that it dont link back to you. at the same time I would smile in they face and tell them that I would try and do whatever I could to help them out and cut down the noise. Even make up a sob story about how you just might get rid of one of them but how it would tear you apart (in your own words of course).

I'm serious , play them fools. They already went and handled it in the court once and you even complied with that so its time to get ill with it.

I'm serious.

think deep

INF
11-24-2008, 05:47 PM
You could have your dogs' voice boxes removed, and hook them up to computers like Stephen Hawking so that whenever they bark, it plays soft Jodeci music, which I'm sure your neighbors would find soothing.

best laugh of today. I cant rep you cuz I already repped you the other day. shit is funny than a mf though.

ERN-DAWGY
11-24-2008, 05:48 PM

get the fuck outta here with stupid ass comments fuckface go back to imagination land and jerk off to jessica alba or somethin

INF
11-24-2008, 05:50 PM
get the fuck outta here with stupid ass comments fuckface go back to imagination land and jerk off to jessica alba or somethin

cmon now Ern , you gotta laugh about shit too cuz if you dont well....you know what happens.

:nerdy:

ERN-DAWGY
11-24-2008, 05:50 PM
Me.... I would fuck with them but make sure that it dont link back to you. at the same time I would smile in they face and tell them that I would try and do whatever I could to help them out and cut down the noise. Even make up a sob story about how you just might get rid of one of them but how it would tear you apart (in your own words of course).

I'm serious , play them fools. They already went and handled it in the court once and you even complied with that so its time to get ill with it.

I'm serious.

think deep

fuck man imma get a 5g fine for this they not walkin away from me

ERN-DAWGY
11-24-2008, 05:51 PM
cmon now Ern , you gotta laugh about shit too cuz if you dont well....you know what happens.

:nerdy:

lol i aint in the best mood right now man the cops just left im furious

INF
11-24-2008, 05:52 PM
fuck man imma get a 5g fine for this they not walkin away from me

there has to be a way to fight it properly. Especially after you complied once already. Its just absurd to think that you made the adjustments and paid ur last fine and they are still gonna be able to JUICE you like that. no way man, you need serious legal work or you need to find a way to make them stand down.

dont get in trouble though

11-24-2008, 05:52 PM

Bitch, if you want a serious response, go to a veterinarian or pet-care forum.

This is wu-tang, faggot. Nobody here is qualified to give you advice on your teacup chihuahua problems.

Maybe Tinkerbell is barking because that little pink dress you bought for her is too tight?

Prolifical ENG
11-24-2008, 05:53 PM
Ok.

You claim they won the first case. What was their evidence?

What do you think will be their evidence this time?

When you payed the fine, what did they get out of it? Are they just trying to get a big payday this time (again)?

INF
11-24-2008, 05:54 PM
lol i aint in the best mood right now man the cops just left im furious

I can see what you are saying. I guess its easier said than done sometimes. I know when I'm pissed I aint trying to hear nobody tell me shit about coolin.

best strategy is made when cool headed. straight up.

Senator C. Palantine
11-24-2008, 05:54 PM

This is wu-tang, faggot. Nobody here is qualified to give you advice on your teacup chihuahua problems.

Maybe Tinkerbell is barking because that little pink dress you bought for her is too tight?

hahaha.

Dont fuck with Popa-Jew.

Jewture Chamber is coming up fast.

NIGHT MAYOR
11-24-2008, 05:56 PM
yeah im with english, what fucking evidence do they have ? is there a police report ? i dont get how they can proove that they are barking, its sad you have to lock your dogs up - specialy when dogs are the best security you can have in a yarded house.

JASPER
11-24-2008, 05:57 PM
Do the same exact thing. Complain about their dogs, even if you can't hear them. Sue them too.

Another thing you could do is buy some dB mats or other sound isolation material and make sure the noise stays minimum.

Or simply train your dogs to stop barking:

http://www.google.nl/search?source=ig&hl=nl&rlz=&=&q=make+dogs+stop+barking&btnG=Google+zoeken&meta=

11-24-2008, 05:58 PM
Seriously though, the make barking collars that just pinch the dog when it barks. THey are really effective and usually the dogs learn pretty quickly

ERN-DAWGY
11-24-2008, 05:59 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAH now that shit is funny

1. This is Gen Chat of the wu forum

2. I aint got no chihuahua's motha fucka you think my neighbours would wake up if i had them rats?

3. Your a tuff guy and i wouldnt wanna get in a internet beef..... you kno how that ends up with one dudes fingers hurtin from typing

4. im goin to get drunk

Senator C. Palantine
11-24-2008, 06:00 PM
Set up a Deer Hunter style game of Russina Roulette between your dogs and your neighbours.

Post it.

ERN-DAWGY
11-24-2008, 06:01 PM
Seriously though, the make barking collars that just pinch the dog when it barks. THey are really effective and usually the dogs learn pretty quickly

see now your talkin like a man

NIGHT MAYOR
11-24-2008, 06:01 PM

fucking evil they are, you ever felt the zap they give ? plus who wants a dog that doesnt bark.

11-24-2008, 06:04 PM
fucking evil they are, you ever felt the zap they give ? plus who wants a dog that doesnt bark.

It isn't a perfect solution, but it is a lot better that the dogs get shocked, at most, like 3 times than to have to give them to the humane society and have them incinerated.

ERN-DAWGY
11-24-2008, 06:05 PM
Ok.

You claim they won the first case. What was their evidence?

What do you think will be their evidence this time?

When you payed the fine, what did they get out of it? Are they just trying to get a big payday this time (again)?

as far as evidence last time they had a sheet that stated the times my dogs barked, and they sent the cops here a bunch of times with no luck....this time the cops just came n said court on friday...i donno man imma just go to court move some weight cuz i aint got no 5g's then when one of these days imma see them around somewhere imma pull a bag over my head and get my 5 grand worth of beatin outta them...and they're not gettin any money outta this, im payin a fine to the government.....

INF
11-24-2008, 06:05 PM
yeah man I seen somebody use them collars that control barking and the dog was suffering. That aint right. If you really care about your dogs then dont do that shit.

well ... better yet , you put the dog-collar on and see if the shocks aint that bad and then if you cool with it the n go for it.

11-24-2008, 06:07 PM
yeah man I seen somebody use them collars that control barking and the dog was suffering. That aint right. If you really care about your dogs then dont do that shit.

well ... better yet , you put the dog-collar on and see if the shocks aint that bad and then if you cool with it the n go for it.

It shocks the dog around the scruff of the neck, where dogs are very resilient. It is made to mimic the dog's mother nipping at its scruff, and it is very low voltage. I felt it on my finger, and it hurt just a little bit, but a dog's scruff is a lot tougher than my finger.

ERN-DAWGY
11-24-2008, 06:09 PM
ps these are my dogs

http://www.molosserdogs.com/modules/coppermine/albums/userpics/10799/The%20Great%20White.jpg

and

http://www.k9breedlist.com/images/Linda_Lagrave_German_Shepherd_Dog_2.jpg

not my pics but they look almost exact

ERN-DAWGY
11-24-2008, 06:12 PM
i donno about the shock collar, but somethin has to be done, i have a feelin this is going to keep goin and goin

check two
11-24-2008, 06:17 PM
How come you don't keep your dogs inside?

ERN-DAWGY
11-24-2008, 06:19 PM
How come you don't keep your dogs inside?

they're guard dogs

check two
11-24-2008, 06:23 PM
Have you had problems before with break-ins?

ERN-DAWGY
11-24-2008, 06:25 PM
Have you had problems before with break-ins?

yeah when i was younger i had a break in but i found those fuckers..

check two
11-24-2008, 06:27 PM
Why not have an alarm system of some sort, and have those dogs inside? And if the dogs hear any noises, they can react.

ERN-DAWGY
11-24-2008, 06:32 PM
Why not have an alarm system of some sort, and have those dogs inside? And if the dogs hear any noises, they can react.

that could work, but they not house trained, id have a million eaten shoes, piss...shit....dog hairs lol

NIGHT MAYOR
11-24-2008, 06:48 PM
yeah their not inside dogs anyways, plus a security system doesnt attack you.

drippie k
11-24-2008, 08:36 PM
they SUE you because of your barking dogs?? dude people in this country can sue for just about anything...im sure you can find something on them to sue them over...their car exhaust makes you queesy, the wife is so ugly it hurts your eyes...somethin

or you could just kill them

Prolifical ENG
11-24-2008, 08:50 PM
as far as evidence last time they had a sheet that stated the times my dogs barked, and they sent the cops here a bunch of times with no luck....this time the cops just came n said court on friday...i donno man imma just go to court move some weight cuz i aint got no 5g's then when one of these days imma see them around somewhere imma pull a bag over my head and get my 5 grand worth of beatin outta them...and they're not gettin any money outta this, im payin a fine to the government.....

I dont know how you lost that first time but you must have rolled over and died for them and took your 5 g's. Dont let them do that again. They had no evidence.

Dokuro
11-24-2008, 08:57 PM
move outa of canada i mean your a cool guy but you county sucks ass no disrespect

drippie k
11-24-2008, 09:00 PM
maybe you can find some way to prove that they're insane and hear the barking inside their heads

EAGLE EYE
11-24-2008, 09:13 PM
HAHa imagine putting a voice box in a dog and adding AutoTune to it.

I knew DMX was replaceable

TAURO
11-24-2008, 09:29 PM
so they keep sayin my dogs are barking at night and they cant sleep and its affecting their way of life...and all that bullshit....so i got sued once and they won in court, so they had me pay a huge fine and i had to build a box to put the dogs in at night so they cant hear them...so i did all that shit and now they suein me again sayin they still hear them and shit...like what the fuck they sleepin in the winter with the windows open and shit? and if i cant hear them then how the fuck they hear them?...so anyways i gotta go to court again over this bullshit and seriously right now i just wanna go over there n fucken break all they legs tie them to a chair and burn the fucked house down....what the fuck? maybe i should get a laywer

I would suggest letting someone look after your dogs for a couple of weeks and see if your neighbours still complain, make a record of the date you sent your dogs to be looked after. If the neighbours still complain after that then you know they've been fucking with you so you can just counter-sue.