PDA

View Full Version : do we live among "some beagle-lookin mothafuckers"?

Mic Tyson
11-24-2008, 09:45 PM
oh my god i can't believe i just realized this. now i know that reptillians aren't real, but what about these "beagle-lookin mothafuckers" that Raekwon was talkin about on "execute them"? rae was ghost's right hand man and since ghost created the universe, he must have shared the knoledge of these beagle-lookin mothafuckers to raekwon.

do these beagle lookin people live underground? is this an NWO cover up? have some of the most famous people in this world been half human half dog?

dog lookin people could be livin on this earth, and i think they have been hear for many years.

maybe yacub grafted a beagle with a human.

dennis coles knows the truth, but he was arrested.

if u guys see a ugly nigga that looks like a dog, run away immediately; they could have power beyond comprehension.

may black god help us all

Visionz
11-24-2008, 09:50 PM
but what about the rat-faced mofos?

yall know what I'm talking about

TSA
11-24-2008, 09:51 PM
onion head niggas are to be feared.

Shrap is proof of a true and living onion head nigga.

Mic Tyson
11-24-2008, 09:52 PM
but what about the rat-faced mofos?

yall know what I'm talking about

visions this is nothing to joke about.

raekwon told us about these dog lookin muthafuckas 10 years ago and we haven't done anything about it.

OH SHIT, the song was even called EXECUTE THEM!

shallah was tryin to tell us discreetly so the NWO wouldn't track him down.

we are in trouble now

Visionz
11-24-2008, 09:57 PM
I'm just sayin, I've seen them beagle-faced dudes but the rat faces got stronger numbers......and they creep me out every time I see 'em.

Mic Tyson
11-24-2008, 10:01 PM
damn.

because of high school dropout retards like Black Man, humans have been fuckin dogs and rats.

but this has been going on for millions of years
and i think this thing could be bigger than even Black Man