PDA

View Full Version : the why did mic tyson make another shitty ass thread ...thread

zooruka
11-24-2008, 11:31 PM
yo this goes out to you mic tyson

peace

Sham-iLL
11-24-2008, 11:32 PM
If his threads are shitty I can not imagine what your threads could be.

Mic Tyson
11-25-2008, 09:49 AM
bitch go bible study or some shit and learn more about your fake ass religion.

and u the last one that can talk about my threads

Mic Tyson
11-25-2008, 09:51 AM
and when i get back from finals its on u bitch ass nigga

zooruka
11-25-2008, 06:23 PM
and when i get back from finals its on u bitch ass nigga

hahahah lol

peace

Mic Tyson
11-25-2008, 06:29 PM
and your retarded ass obama thread was worse than anything i could do. not to mention your faggot ass christian threads where u get sonned and shitted on by prince rai and all the muslims on this site.

zooruka
11-25-2008, 07:54 PM
and your retarded ass obama thread was worse than anything i could do. not to mention your faggot ass christian threads where u get sonned and shitted on by prince rai and all the muslims on this site.

hahah I still love ya mic tyson:stroke:

peace

Dokuro
11-25-2008, 07:57 PM
god will somebody please kill this christian

dawood
11-26-2008, 10:04 AM
I think teh shit ass religous page was good. There is a huge difference between really believing in something, and exploiting peoples beliefs for personal gain. Apparently scientology made the inventor a millionaire and he used to fuck prostitutes on his yacht while all his brainwashed mother fuckers gave their money to him to reveal the "truth".

If asking people for money aint an ulteriour motive then fucked if I know what is. If people asked me for money when I became muslim I would never have rverted, if tehre is osmething good I can say about hindus and buddhists and teh like, its that they truely believe in what they are doing and tahts somethign at least.

Dont know what the point in this thread is though, mic tyson makes a good contribution I think

Prince Rai
11-26-2008, 01:03 PM
mic tyson has dropped jewels in KTL, what have you dropped zooroka apart from piles and piles of shit???? as well as unanswered and useless posts that summed up yours and Sarr's overall mentality and intellectual approach on these forums..