PDA

View Full Version : the im sorry to mic tyson thread

zooruka
11-25-2008, 10:53 PM
Yo to mic tyson this is just a little note to say im sorry for making that other thread about you...it was suppose to be a light hearted joke..but if I truly am a christian who follows JESUS then I shouldnt behave like that joke or not...so I hope you forgive me and I hope we can be cool...anyway peace

PRAISE BE TO GOD AND HIS SON JESUS CHRIST !

peace

Visionz
11-25-2008, 11:32 PM
if you think this is a demonstration of your true acceptance of Jesus then you're sadly mistaken

Dokuro
11-25-2008, 11:40 PM
seriously
http://www.lds.net/forums/

and never come back again

Edgar Erebus
11-26-2008, 05:50 AM
Fuck outta here, Zooruka. Just do that.

dawood
11-26-2008, 09:37 AM
haha jus one question. Mormons aren't supposed to use any modern technology for some reason so how the fuck they manage to access a webpage to discuss their religion?

Prof Zooruka hate to break it to you but you are certainly not a true follower of Jesus. If you were you woudln't come on a website insulting other religions and showing intollerance and hate. Jesus was a message of love peace, respect and loving thy neighbour whether black white, muslim, christia, man, women etc. etc.

You need to learn your own religion before preaching to others

Mic Tyson
11-26-2008, 09:46 AM
Yo to mic tyson this is just a little note to say im sorry for making that other thread about you...it was suppose to be a light hearted joke..but if I truly am a christian who follows JESUS then I shouldnt behave like that joke or not...so I hope you forgive me and I hope we can be cool...anyway peace

PRAISE BE TO GOD AND HIS SON JESUS CHRIST !

peace

u straight, i aint trippin.

11-26-2008, 10:17 AM
prof u a power u