PDA

View Full Version : Successful LSD trips?

diggy
11-26-2008, 01:41 AM
I've heard that LSD breaksdown habitual circuitry of the brain and forms new ones without destroying brain cells. It is basically a reprogramming chemical. Tripping just for fun is not advised.

To get the best out of it, is to have an intended outcome of your trip.

Has anyone done it like that and made changes to your brain that you've liked?

drippie k
11-26-2008, 02:28 AM
i dont do drugs man, just angel dust

NIGHT MAYOR
11-26-2008, 02:52 AM
yeah after/whilst having my first and best trip i realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration. That we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.

*nods*

Vikthor
11-26-2008, 03:02 AM
werd yo...
winners dont use drugs
:loser:
my boy now drool on himself like a fucking mouthbreather on some shit...
always loony tunes style like he bout to pull a chris benoit...
def didnt change for the better...
werd yo...

NIGHT MAYOR
11-26-2008, 03:06 AM
only the strong survive, another one of gods ways of weeding out the weak.

J-Cee
11-26-2008, 03:09 AM
wutang do drugs

Vikthor
11-26-2008, 03:10 AM
why dont you add me on halo you goddamn jerk..
you may be the self proclaimed halo king of wucorp
but you are an unjust king..
i give you a fruit basket and you spit in my face
ya jerk

NIGHT MAYOR
11-26-2008, 03:37 AM
what the fuck are you talking about niglet, i dont know your nick, i get friends request each week and if i dont know you i wont add you, whats your gamer tag, i'll play you anytime.

VallKano
11-26-2008, 03:40 AM
my friends boss is 42 years old and he still a kid he try to hang wit us when we go to bars n shit dude said he did acid like 50 times in the 80s n said it fucked him up and that it wasnt good for his brain...this dude is fucked up at all times ive seen him maybe 10 times over the summer and he was high,drunk or both every time

David Columbine
11-26-2008, 03:48 AM
I've heard that LSD breaksdown habitual circuitry of the brain and forms new ones without destroying brain cells. It is basically a reprogramming chemical. Tripping just for fun is not advised.

To get the best out of it, is to have an intended outcome of your trip.

Has anyone done it like that and made changes to your brain that you've liked?

Greetings

LSD works by changing your alpha brainwave state to theta.

LSD can be used as a tool for spiritual development and interpersonal exploration, finding out who you as a person are.
I have taken LSD 5 times, each time i have undergone intense preperation for the trip, if you enter the world of LSD without being aware of where you are going and what lies in store for you, the effects are likely to be negative.
If you take LSD in a prepared mindstate in relaxed surroundings with trustworthy people i am sure it will be the most important experience of your life.

David Columbine
11-26-2008, 03:50 AM
yeah after/whilst having my first and best trip i realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration. That we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.

*nods*

Haha.

Bill Hicks at his finest

Longbongcilvaringz
11-26-2008, 05:03 AM

*nods*

hehe

Edgar Erebus
11-26-2008, 05:06 AM
Greetings

LSD can be used as a tool for spiritual development and interpersonal exploration, finding out who you as a person are.
I have taken LSD 5 times, each time i have undergone intense preperation for the trip, if you enter the world of LSD without being aware of where you are going and what lies in store for you, the effects are likely to be negative.
If you take LSD in a prepared mindstate in relaxed surroundings with trustworthy people i am sure it will be the most important experience of your life.

I'm sure that there's Tibetan Book of the Dead and Beatles music hidden in here somewhere.

INF
11-26-2008, 10:12 AM
a wink is a good as a nod to a blind horse

drippie k
11-26-2008, 01:55 PM
marijuana, marijuana
lsd, lsd
betty crocker makes it
bill clinton takes it
why cant we, why cant we?

anyone else sing that when they were little in the clinton days?

Big Risk
11-26-2008, 01:58 PM
I dont know what you mean by successful by every trip iv had was amazing and ive tripped like 10 or 11 times on acid.

Vikthor
11-26-2008, 05:44 PM
i left you a voice messege and every thing.
and my pending request just disappeared one day...
im pretty sure i left something wu tang/corp related
fuck it..
im acting very jerk-ish myself..
crazy tuesday
drinking does it to me
im also fairly certain i typed jerk about 7 times too many
i just watched goodfellas waddya wante!#@@%
you want to make a jerk outta me

NoSaidDate420
11-27-2008, 09:10 AM
i have taken lots and lots of acid. one time i ate 22 orange gel tabs when i was 15. i wouldn't trade those experiences for anything.

if you want something that's deeper than the L, find some peyote or mescaline.

Durag
11-27-2008, 09:13 AM
Yeah ive had some great trips on lsd. i only take them with certain people though and inside their house. I know people have gone to woods and shit takin them, but id probably freak out.

Guarded By Martyrs
11-27-2008, 09:17 AM
Never taken LSD...but I have seen some meesed up things on Pills/Ecstasy

Durag
11-27-2008, 09:19 AM
^Yeah, so have i

Its hard to explain a trip on extasy, but it can be a fuckin wierd experiance. You keep going in and out of them, and you usually dont realise your tripping. Although watching other people tripping off extacy is funny as fuck. One of y friends started wankin in front of use while tripping on pills.

Senator C. Palantine
11-27-2008, 09:36 AM
My most sucessful LSD trip was when I re-decorated my bedroom after taking 16 tabs.

Although during the trip I became convinced that masking tape was made from the skin of the devil, so some of the brush work around the door frame and ceiling is decidely shoddy.

Sky Blue Danny Kid
11-27-2008, 09:49 AM
Greetings

That is the dumbest shit I've ever heard.

Nobody knows exactly why LSD does what it does. All scientists know is that it affects the seratonin receptors in your brain and causes a complex chain of events that still cannot be explained.

Now, I am not against drugs. I experimented in my youth, and still enjoy the herbage. However, drugs do not "expand" your mind", or help you understand anything.

It makes people think that they are expanding their mind, when in reality, they are just acting like hippie faggots.

I can't stand people on acid. "Do you ever, like, think, about stuff? You know, how it's like, DIFFERENT, then what it really is? You know? Dan..?"

"Nah, man, shut the fuck up. This wallpaper looks cool."

Warping your mind might be fun, but the best way to learn about reality is to deal with reality.

People can alter their states for a limited period of time, but it is not profound. It is what it is. A mindless diversion.

You should listen to people on LSD talk when you are sober. I promise you it will be the dumbest shit you've ever heard.

I like smoking weed. That being said, it certainly does not "take me to another level" or expand my horizons.

The real way to learn about yourself and the world around you is studying and introspection. And how do you learn about your true self when you are in an altered state of stupidity and false-enlightenment?

You don't.

David Columbine
11-27-2008, 12:03 PM

Nobody knows exactly why LSD does what it does. All scientists know is that it affects the seratonin receptors in your brain and causes a complex chain of events that still cannot be explained.

Now, I am not against drugs. I experimented in my youth, and still enjoy the herbage. However, drugs do not "expand" your mind", or help you understand anything.

It makes people think that they are expanding their mind, when in reality, they are just acting like hippie faggots.

I can't stand people on acid. "Do you ever, like, think, about stuff? You know, how it's like, DIFFERENT, then what it really is? You know? Dan..?"

Warping your mind might be fun, but the best way to learn about reality is to deal with reality.

People can alter their states for a limited period of time, but it is not profound. It is what it is. A mindless diversion.

You should listen to people on LSD talk when you are sober. I promise you it will be the dumbest shit you've ever heard.

I like smoking weed. That being said, it certainly does not "take me to another level" or expand my horizons.

The real way to learn about yourself and the world around you is studying and introspection. And how do you learn about your true self when you are in an altered state of stupidity and false-enlightenment?

You don't.

I did not say i know how LSD effects the brain i just commented on general changes your brain wavelength shows during a acid trip.

Have you ever taken LSD?

I am not going to go deep into this because you seem unlearned on the subject.

When taken by a strong minded person who knows what he is doing and where he wants to go the trip will allow you to delve on an introspective voyage of the mind.
Barriers dissolve, Insecurities surface and reality becomes illusion, what you define reality as is your business, but to the people who have gone on the voyage we know that nothing is solid, nothing is concrete.

Big Risk
11-27-2008, 12:20 PM

You don't.

youre fucking retarded. Why dont you ask yourself why the BEatles wrote so many songs, or the Doors, or Led Zeplin, or pretty much 70% of artists (painters too). If you have never taking LSD, shut the fuck up. You dont know anything baout it. Sure theres a bunch of dumb motha fuckas that take it, but you can figure shit out on it, and it opens a part of ya head you dont use. if you learn how to flow wit it, like i have, its alot more than just 4 people sitting around laughing and what not. You ever write lyrics on acid? Apparently you have no idea what the fuck your talking about!

Sky Blue Danny Kid
11-27-2008, 04:24 PM
I did not say i know how LSD effects the brain i just commented on general changes your brain wavelength shows during a acid trip.

Have you ever taken LSD?

I am not going to go deep into this because you seem unlearned on the subject.

When taken by a strong minded person who knows what he is doing and where he wants to go the trip will allow you to delve on an introspective voyage of the mind.
Barriers dissolve, Insecurities surface and reality becomes illusion, what you define reality as is your business, but to the people who have gone on the voyage we know that nothing is solid, nothing is concrete.

hahahahaha "unlearned on the subject" "introspective voyage of the mind".

Of course I've done it, otherwise I wouldn't have commented on the subject. However, now I don't do it, because it was stupid.

Nothing is solid, nothing is concrete? Maybe that's true, but that is not reality as it is. Reality, as it is, whether you like it or not, are accepted truths and what motherfuckers see in front of them.

If I see a table in front of me, it's a motherfucking table. Now you could say it is only a table because my mind allows it to be, and to you it is something much different.

BUt you'd be a fag.

An introspective voyage of the mind is coming face to face with reality and trying to observe your role in it, not fucking with your brain's natural chemistry.

Is getting hit in the head with a baseball bat and getting brain damage an introspective voyage of the mind?

Do crack babies have heightened senses of reality because they are born with different brain functions?

Escaping reality is all good and fun, but just cause you have a fucked up trip doesn't mean you're learning anything, and you certainly aren't on a higher level than anyone else.

Sky Blue Danny Kid
11-27-2008, 04:28 PM
youre fucking retarded. Why dont you ask yourself why the BEatles wrote so many songs, or the Doors, or Led Zeplin, or pretty much 70% of artists (painters too). If you have never taking LSD, shut the fuck up. You dont know anything baout it. Sure theres a bunch of dumb motha fuckas that take it, but you can figure shit out on it, and it opens a part of ya head you dont use. if you learn how to flow wit it, like i have, its alot more than just 4 people sitting around laughing and what not. You ever write lyrics on acid? Apparently you have no idea what the fuck your talking about!

Yes, I've done it, and it was fun at the time. Looking back, it was stupid, and everyone who does it is annoying and retarded at the time, myself included.

I don't do it anymore, because now I am mature and realize that it was stupid and can cause permanent damage.

You're saying it's great because it helped hippies write weird songs a long time ago? OK, I'll give you that one. I like the beetles, the doors, and zep. THey wrote good songs.

But they certainly aren't on a higher plane than I am.

I will agree that it opens up a part of brain that you don't use, but that part of the brain has no use in reality.

Why are you so easily offended? If LSD inspires white rappers, then there's one more reason why it sucks.

David Columbine
11-27-2008, 04:42 PM
hahahahaha "unlearned on the subject" "introspective voyage of the mind".

Of course I've done it, otherwise I wouldn't have commented on the subject. However, now I don't do it, because it was stupid.

Nothing is solid, nothing is concrete? Maybe that's true, but that is not reality as it is. Reality, as it is, whether you like it or not, are accepted truths and what motherfuckers see in front of them.

If I see a table in front of me, it's a motherfucking table. Now you could say it is only a table because my mind allows it to be, and to you it is something much different.

BUt you'd be a fag.

An introspective voyage of the mind is coming face to face with reality and trying to observe your role in it, not fucking with your brain's natural chemistry.

Is getting hit in the head with a baseball bat and getting brain damage an introspective voyage of the mind?

Do crack babies have heightened senses of reality because they are born with different brain functions?

Escaping reality is all good and fun, but just cause you have a fucked up trip doesn't mean you're learning anything, and you certainly aren't on a higher level than anyone else.

I did not claim i am on a "higher level" then everyone else, you made that assumption and you do know that assumption is the mother of all fuck-ups right - try apply that theory to life my friend, you might learn something.

Sky Blue Danny Kid
11-27-2008, 04:55 PM
I did not claim i am on a "higher level" then everyone else, you made that assumption and you do know that assumption is the mother of all fuck-ups right - try apply that theory to life my friend, you might learn something.

You did not use the phrase "higher level", but you know what you implied.

We can get into semantics if you want to, or you could just admit that you have no real counter-argument, and that I own you, and that you want to suck my dick, both as a show of respect, and in a homosexual way.

I will allow you to suck my dick, but only as a display of dominance.

Besides, swallowing a fat load of my gizz is guaranteed to take you to a "higher level". Trust me, you'll think about things in a totally different way.

David Columbine
11-27-2008, 05:27 PM
You did not use the phrase "higher level", but you know what you implied.

We can get into semantics if you want to, or you could just admit that you have no real counter-argument, and that I own you, and that you want to suck my dick, both as a show of respect, and in a homosexual way.

I will allow you to suck my dick, but only as a display of dominance.

Besides, swallowing a fat load of my gizz is guaranteed to take you to a "higher level". Trust me, you'll think about things in a totally different way.

You cannot rebutte my points and therefore resort to making crude jokes to avoid the embarrassment your close-minded posts seep en mass.

Professor Poopsnagle
11-27-2008, 05:36 PM
Wow. It sure did get akward and uncomfortable in here.

So... How 'bout them professional sports teams? Eh? I hear they're playing the professional sports?

Sky Blue Danny Kid
11-27-2008, 05:36 PM
You cannot rebutte my points and therefore resort to making crude jokes to avoid the embarrassment your close-minded posts seep en mass.

You didn't make any points, so I had nothing to rebut.

You didn't address any of my points.

I thoroughly explained my position, and all you did was backpedal and add nothing new to the conversation.

As you have not added anything new once again, let us continue to discuss your desire to suck my dick.

You said yourself, in another thread, that you are at least part gay, and that you tried to repress it. I was just wondering, on the continuum, how much of you wants to suck my dick?

10% of you, 30%?

I am making my dick readily available for you to suck, as a display of camaraderie and tolerance.

Sky Blue Danny Kid
11-27-2008, 05:37 PM
Wow. It sure did get akward and uncomfortable in here.

So... How 'bout them professional sports teams? Eh? I hear they're playing the professional sports?

don't worry about it, david87 and I are actually great friends. We're going to have a good laugh about this later.

Professor Poopsnagle
11-27-2008, 05:45 PM
You crazy nigger kids better keep your estrogens in check.

HANZO
11-27-2008, 05:48 PM
its this retarded mind thought that causes ppl to be dependant on LSD. You believe its benefiting you. jus how a heroin or coke addict thinks that shit is good for them cause it makes them feel 'happy'.

if ppl actually sit down and 'think' they can achieve the same results they believe they are obtaining when taking LSD.

Sgt Holly Wood
11-27-2008, 05:53 PM
hahahah yo who is ll cool d

nigga just made this thread classic

Sky Blue Danny Kid
11-27-2008, 05:57 PM
hahahah yo who is ll cool d

nigga just made this thread classic

I am The Artist Formally Known as Irondan1.

I have grown and matured in hopes of becoming a full-fledged member of the New World Order.

David Columbine
11-27-2008, 06:01 PM
its this retarded mind thought that causes ppl to be dependant on LSD. You believe its benefiting you. jus how a heroin or coke addict thinks that shit is good for them cause it makes them feel 'happy'.

if ppl actually sit down and 'think' they can achieve the same results they believe they are obtaining when taking LSD.

LSD is not addictive, no one depends on LSD it is the type of drug that is taken once in a while, when one feels the need to, moderation is the key to all things.

Heroin and cocaine are in a different league my friend, LSD is not a sedative a downer or a upper, it is a entheogen a tool for spiritual development and introspective analysis used by shamans since the beginning of time, do not confuse LSD with any other type of drug, it is a teacher.

My advice is to question your religion and the constricting laws that are forced upon you by your angry god, and understand that the true nature of reality surpasses the invention of man, it goes beyond the instinctual and the programmed.

Sgt Holly Wood
11-27-2008, 06:07 PM
I am The Artist Formally Known as Irondan1.

I have grown and matured in hopes of becoming a full-fledged member of the New World Order.

oh yeah i remember u

anyways are u a devoted follower of freemason principles?

Senator C. Palantine
11-27-2008, 06:08 PM
Did you think of your user name while on a higher plane, David?

Sky Blue Danny Kid
11-27-2008, 06:13 PM
oh yeah i remember u

anyways are u a devoted follower of freemason principles?

I wasn't always, but I started posting in KTL more, and it really opened my mind up to how great the New World Order and the concept of one world government is, and I had some revelations. I am now on another level, and I didn't even have to trip acid or smoke crack or drink butane or anything.

I can get you an application if you want.

Sgt Holly Wood
11-27-2008, 06:14 PM
yeah fo sho

im down with illuminati

Sky Blue Danny Kid
11-27-2008, 06:17 PM
The movement is growing.

For homework, I'm going to need you to trick a poor person into thinking he's happy, and then pee in a baby's bottle.

It's a long story, but trust me, it's for the best.

Sgt Holly Wood
11-27-2008, 06:19 PM
u got it ^

Sgt Holly Wood
11-27-2008, 06:32 PM
i dont kno any babies actually

i kno a blind man,i'll prolly shit in his spaghetti n meatballs next time we engage in a conversation in his apartment which is right above mines

Sky Blue Danny Kid
11-27-2008, 06:38 PM
I'll have to check the NWO instruction manual, but I think that will work.

David Columbine
11-28-2008, 05:09 AM
Did you think of your user name while on a higher plane, David?

I dont need to bathe in a world of illusionary ego, my name is David i was born in 1987 what else needs to be said, i dont need to make an impact on people via my username, i would like to think i could do that all by myself.

Big Risk
11-28-2008, 09:14 AM
Yes, I've done it, and it was fun at the time. Looking back, it was stupid, and everyone who does it is annoying and retarded at the time, myself included.

I don't do it anymore, because now I am mature and realize that it was stupid and can cause permanent damage.

You're saying it's great because it helped hippies write weird songs a long time ago? OK, I'll give you that one. I like the beetles, the doors, and zep. THey wrote good songs.

But they certainly aren't on a higher plane than I am.

I will agree that it opens up a part of brain that you don't use, but that part of the brain has no use in reality.

Why are you so easily offended? If LSD inspires white rappers, then there's one more reason why it sucks.

I never said it was great because of white hippies jackass, it was an example to how it opens ya mind up. Weird songs? so youre saying they only make weird songs. see how stupid it is to twist things around. and yes they are on a much higher plane and you. and me.

I dont do it anymore, i would if i could find it and time to do it.

and that part of the brain has plenty of use in reality lol, wtf are you talking about?

Longbongcilvaringz
11-28-2008, 01:09 PM
a wink is a good as a nod to a blind horse

Didn't i just post this somewhere else on here..

None the less, yes, yes, it is

INF
11-28-2008, 01:18 PM
lmao , I only came in this thread to see if anybody caught that and it was you. Where else did you apply that math? what thread?

thats a great Doom jewel

Longbongcilvaringz
11-28-2008, 01:24 PM
Exactly. it is a jewel.

I think i posted it out of the blue in a hip hop shop thread a couple of days ago, and chuckled to myself about it.

INF
11-28-2008, 01:26 PM
lets just rep each other and get it over with.ahahahahahaha......ahaha..oh.......

food for thought
11-28-2008, 03:05 PM
hahaha yo digg, it really works like that and i have used psychedelics in ways that u described.

i will elaborate when i get back to my dorm romm from break cause the computer im using right now is shitty, nd i know watever i type is liable to not gett posted

The Lost Prophet
11-28-2008, 03:08 PM
LLcoolDan owns David 87...u r now his bitch, but if u would like to feel better about it, take some LSD for it may turn it into a spiritual journey...

That Doom line is a jewel. I laughed hard at that shit, for it was perfect timing

For the record, a "spiritual journey" can also be found by sitting down and thinking...for a long time...about nothing...so to quote nas in terms of LSD..."I dont believe any of that shit your facts are backwards"...and in terms of the whole energy thing (which i do agree with on some if not many levels), the person(s) who came up with that theory (some thousand) years ago were quite sober. Hindu anyone?

And wtf makes u think LSD fuckin wit ur brain chemistry is a good thing? what if UR wrong and UR the one thinken in a fucked up close minded way? Theres no right answers so u need to shut the fuck up as if u know something

David Columbine
11-28-2008, 04:00 PM
LLcoolDan owns David 87...u r now his bitch, but if u would like to feel better about it, take some LSD for it may turn it into a spiritual journey...

That Doom line is a jewel. I laughed hard at that shit, for it was perfect timing

For the record, a "spiritual journey" can also be found by sitting down and thinking...for a long time...about nothing...so to quote nas in terms of LSD..."I dont believe any of that shit your facts are backwards"...and in terms of the whole energy thing (which i do agree with on some if not many levels), the person(s) who came up with that theory (some thousand) years ago were quite sober. Hindu anyone?

And wtf makes u think LSD fuckin wit ur brain chemistry is a good thing? what if UR wrong and UR the one thinken in a fucked up close minded way? Theres no right answers so u need to shut the fuck up as if u know something

"FREE YOUR MIND"
4vVi8bZNl10

The Lost Prophet
11-28-2008, 04:07 PM
^^^^did he just try to refute me with a matrix clip???

To quote a good homie, "Take both for a real trip" hahahaha

David Columbine
11-28-2008, 04:13 PM
There was nothing to "refute"

diggy
11-28-2008, 09:02 PM
hahaha yo digg, it really works like that and i have used psychedelics in ways that u described.

i will elaborate when i get back to my dorm romm from break cause the computer im using right now is shitty, nd i know watever i type is liable to not gett posted

OK.

food for thought
12-28-2008, 01:42 AM
*bump*, just stumbled upon this

like i said i have used psychedelics to my personal advantage, but more mushrooms instead of LSD.

i got put on to this cat Terrence Mckenna while i was in high school, and i started reading his books where i got most my ideas about his from.
ppl called him the Timothy Leary of the 90's and he basically was known for talking about how pshychedelics can be used in different ways and experimenting with them himself and writing books nad giving lectures on it. he has several videos on youtube and has wrote a few books which i can recommend.

anyway, he has a theory on what to do while tripping to go through a "spiritual journey" in your mind and come back with information that you realise was in your head the whole time. shit is crazy its hard to explain but he does it pretty good in his books.his theories make sense when u think about, ppl just are not exposed to the shit

anyway, i tripped a couple of times the way he described and some changes i noticed in my mentality was:

- apprecition for nature (trees, fruits, etc)
- open mindedness/interest to other genres of music
- increased vocabulary and ability to articulate
- increased interest on philosophical ideas
- increased creativity
- feeling of infinite wisdom
- decresing self-consciousness
- urge to live/experience new things
- strong urge to change negative aspects of life
- urge to quit smoking ciggerrets lol
- increased appreciation for Art

this is just some of the effects i can think of and put into words

ppl type up "Trip Reports" where they describe their experiences during specific trips. a good site for this and other information about phsychedelcis n shit is www.erowid.org.

holla if u want some good book titles with info in them too

Olive Oil Goombah
12-28-2008, 01:46 AM
your definitely white

diggy
12-28-2008, 03:00 AM
*bump*, just stumbled upon this

like i said i have used psychedelics to my personal advantage, but more mushrooms instead of LSD.

i got put on to this cat Terrence Mckenna while i was in high school, and i started reading his books where i got most my ideas about his from.
ppl called him the Timothy Leary of the 90's and he basically was known for talking about how pshychedelics can be used in different ways and experimenting with them himself and writing books nad giving lectures on it. he has several videos on youtube and has wrote a few books which i can recommend.

anyway, he has a theory on what to do while tripping to go through a "spiritual journey" in your mind and come back with information that you realise was in your head the whole time. shit is crazy its hard to explain but he does it pretty good in his books.his theories make sense when u think about, ppl just are not exposed to the shit

anyway, i tripped a couple of times the way he described and some changes i noticed in my mentality was:

- apprecition for nature (trees, fruits, etc)
- open mindedness/interest to other genres of music
- increased vocabulary and ability to articulate
- increased interest on philosophical ideas
- increased creativity
- feeling of infinite wisdom
- decresing self-consciousness
- urge to live/experience new things
- strong urge to change negative aspects of life
- urge to quit smoking ciggerrets lol
- increased appreciation for Art

this is just some of the effects i can think of and put into words

ppl type up "Trip Reports" where they describe their experiences during specific trips. a good site for this and other information about phsychedelcis n shit is www.erowid.org.

holla if u want some good book titles with info in them too

Thanks.

I've never tried it, but wanted to know if anybody tried it with a plan in mind.

GZAjector
12-28-2008, 01:34 PM
Dock Ellis died last week. dude was famous for...

...No-hitting the San Diego Padres on June 12, 1970 despite being, as he would claim in 1984, under the influence of LSD throughout the course of the game. Ellis had been visiting friends in Los Angeles under the impression he had the day off and was still high when his girlfriend told him he had to pitch a game against the Padres that night. Ellis boarded a shuttle flight to the ballpark and threw a no-hitter despite not being able to feel the ball or clearly see the batter or catcher. Ellis claims catcher Jerry May wore reflective tape on his fingers which helped Ellis to see his target. Ellis walked eight, struck out six, and was aided by excellent fielding plays by second baseman Bill Mazeroski and center fielder Matty Alou. During the game, Ellis is reported to have commented to his teammates on the bench between innings that he was pitching a no-hitter, despite the superstition that discourages mentioning a no-hitter while it is in progress. Because the no-hitter was the first game of a double header, Ellis was forced to keep track of the pitch count for the night game.

According to Ellis:

I can only remember bits and pieces of the game. I was psyched. I had a feeling of euphoria. I was zeroed in on the (catcher's) glove, but I didn't hit the glove too much. I remember hitting a couple of batters and the bases were loaded two or three times. The ball was small sometimes, the ball was large sometimes, sometimes I saw the catcher, sometimes I didn't. Sometimes I tried to stare the hitter down and throw while I was looking at him. I chewed my gum until it turned to powder. They say I had about three to four fielding chances. I remember diving out of the way of a ball I thought was a line drive. I jumped, but the ball wasn't hit hard and never reached me.

it's debatable whether he was telling the truth or not, but i believe him. i don't know why, but i do.
http://www.quizilla.com/user_images/N/nixxy/1035325043_esscarface.jpg

dude, had some wild moments in his career, such as...

...Beaning Reggie Jackson in the face in apparent retaliation for Reggie's monstrous home run off Ellis in the 1971 All-Star Game in Detroit.

...Attempting to hit every batter in the Cincinnati Reds lineup on May 1, 1974. In an effort to prove a point to teammates, Ellis hit Pete Rose, Joe Morgan, and Dan Driessen in the top of the first. The clean-up batter Tony Perez avoided Ellis' attempts, instead drawing a walk, and after two pitches aimed at the head of Johnny Bench, Ellis was removed from the game by manager Danny Murtaugh. Ellis' box score for the game reads: 0 IP, 0 H, 1 R, 1 ER, 1 BB, 0 K.

...Arguing with and being maced by a Riverfront Stadium security guard on May 5, 1972. The guard claimed Ellis did not identify himself and "made threatening gestures with a closed fist"; Ellis countered that he was showing his World Series ring as evidence of his affiliation with the Pirates.

Surreptitious
12-28-2008, 02:25 PM
Im going to see Sound Tribe Sector 9 tonight, and plan on having a very lovely acid trip. Never had a bad one except on some fungus