PDA

View Full Version : If you could meet three dead celebritys who would they be ?

NIGHT MAYOR
11-26-2008, 03:25 AM
it seems alot of great people are dead, and if you had to cut the list down to three who would they be and why ?

*Dimebag Darrell - dude was amazing, played the guitar like no other, funny as fuck and had a massive heart plus he was a massive piss head and smoked some green to, im sure meeting him would be followed by alot of alcohol etc etc.

*Bill Hicks - smartest, most non-giving a fuck, drugged out comedian ever, deep and meaningfuls would be a plenty, religion, pollotics - this dude shaped alot of my beliefs with a hour and a half stand up routines, if you have never seen a Bill Hicks stand up - do yourself a favour and watch one, dude was halirious, i advise the 'Infamous Bill Hicks Looses It Show' in chi town.

*ODB - obvious reasons, dude was totaly unique (everyone is but you know what i mean), he was out there, realy nice i heard too, talking about life and math would be cool as fuck with the man, he observed things diffrently than anyone else, he had a strange spin on life that i never realy understood.

VallKano
11-26-2008, 03:37 AM
Jimi Hendrix and ODB for sure not sure on the third yet tho...
jimi was deep, social, full of life
odb was deep, social and full of life also but in a different way
maybe bob marley for number 3

Vikthor
11-26-2008, 03:45 AM
walter matthau-just cause i just enjoyed em so fucking much growing up (w/jack lemmon obviously) they didnt just have their comedies they had some classics in their prime..

james brown-nothing needs to be said here a minute with the GAWD wouldhave been plenty

in the past couple years sooo many jazz/funk legends singers drummers passed i would like to be in the presence of them all.. comedians too.. but i'll give it to richard prior. even just to see a dude do his thing live... damn..

The Hound
11-26-2008, 04:03 AM
Adolf Hitler ... for real, i think he would be the most extraordinary man to interview in the history of mankind ... he would be my number one priority ... to go one on one with him and hear him tell his story and get inside his mind would be unbelievable

Rodney Dangerfield would be fantastic to share a beer or two with

and my third would be Harold Holt because then we can find out what really happened to him

TAURO
11-26-2008, 04:11 AM
There are so many to choose from, I would say...

Che Guevara
Bruce Lee
Richard Pryor

Senator C. Palantine
11-26-2008, 04:14 AM
Che Guevara
Jimi Hendrix
ODB

The Hound
11-26-2008, 04:16 AM
TheWolf would be my fourth ...

Senator C. Palantine
11-26-2008, 04:21 AM
I heard if you look directly into TheWolf's left eye you experience a moment of pure exctasy unlike anything you've felt before, then bam! Your heart stops.

Thats what TheWolf is always rocking duh eye patch.

Durag
11-26-2008, 04:22 AM
Big L
Richard Pryor
STLYE

Senator C. Palantine
11-26-2008, 04:26 AM
STYLE

In a Early Learning Centre in downtown ATL an asiatic black man just popped a boner.

BRONZBODY
11-26-2008, 12:19 PM
bruce lee-just to have him show me some moves and shit

richard pryor-cus hes the funniest muthafuckka ever dead or alive

audrey hepburn-cus i still have the biggest crush on her

minibumpsh
11-26-2008, 01:01 PM
audrey- classy lady
and sid vicious <33 when he was young

Guarded By Martyrs
11-26-2008, 01:18 PM
Richard Proyor
Bill Hicks
Elvis Presley

EAGLE EYE
11-26-2008, 01:23 PM
Darryl Strawberry
Kanye West
Lisa Left Eye Lopez

Big Risk
11-26-2008, 01:28 PM
Frank Sinatra

Socrates

Chris Farley

Frank Sinatra is def first pick, not sure the order on last two

KLIION JENSEN
11-26-2008, 01:30 PM
Bruce Lee

Biggie Smalls

Bill Hicks

Art Vandelay
11-26-2008, 01:32 PM
i never understood people wanting to meet dead musicians. i don't get it. what would they have to tell you that would be so profound.

i'd love to meet someone that changed the world...

ben franklin
abe lincoln
hitler
jesus (even though he's a fraud, it would be interesting to prove him wrong to everyone)

almost forgot, no necro

MARCUS-MTL-WU-LIFESTYLE
11-26-2008, 01:32 PM
Kurt Cobain, Albert Einstein, John F. Kennedy, John Lennon, Malcom X, Martin Luther King and... To get the true stories, I would like to meet Jesus Christ, Muhammed and Buddah lolll!

Big Risk
11-26-2008, 01:35 PM
i never understood people wanting to meet dead musicians. i don't get it. what would they have to tell you that would be so profound.

Because Frank Sinatra is a personal ICON to me. He is inspiring and I base roughly 40-50% of my game off his music. Bitches loved to be convinced that a dude loves em.. I want to pay the homage to him I couldn't when he was alive. understand?

camron4589
11-26-2008, 02:01 PM
Bruce Lee
Russel Jones
Chris Farley

David Columbine
11-26-2008, 02:02 PM
Sigmund Freud
Alan Watts
Aldous Huxley
Bill Hicks

VallKano
11-26-2008, 02:44 PM

ben franklin
abe lincoln
hitler
jesus (even though he's a fraud, it would be interesting to prove him wrong to everyone)

almost forgot, no necro
changed the world...? such a rediculous way of speech

HANZO
11-26-2008, 05:14 PM
Bruce Lee
Ghengis Khan
Wilt Chamberlain
Atilla the Hun

JASPER
11-26-2008, 05:27 PM
I just sat here thinking about this intriguing question for nearly a minute and then I realized I don't want to meet any celebrities, dead or a live. But if I had to choose, I would like to meet Audrey Hepburn (as she was in the 50's) and two other women in the prime of their life and just have sex. Lots of sex. Filthy sex. Degrading sex. I want to have so much fucking sex I'll be ejaculation powdered knee cartilage for months.

BRONZBODY
11-26-2008, 05:36 PM
I just sat here thinking about this intriguing question for nearly a minute and then I realized I don't want to meet any celebrities, dead or a live. But if I had to choose, I would like to meet Audrey Hepburn (as she was in the 50's) and two other women in the prime of their life and just have sex. Lots of sex. Filthy sex. Degrading sex. I want to have so much fucking sex I'll be ejaculation powdered knee cartilage for months.why u think i would like to meet her son...wearin that getup she had in breakfast aat tiffanys.....ummmmmmmm...yesssss...u dont mind sharing with a black dude do u j-fed????

JerseyIronman
11-26-2008, 05:42 PM

ben franklin
abe lincoln
hitler

almost forgot, no necro

lol ...i just got that, "no necro"

as in no necrophilia

haha

http://www.filebuzz.com/software_screenshot/full/31984-funny_jokes_toolbar.jpg

http://growabrain.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/very_funny_joke.jpg

The Hound
11-26-2008, 05:48 PM
the funny thing about this thread is most of you are just picking people to seem like you're polar bears toenails ...

Guarded By Martyrs
11-26-2008, 05:49 PM
I just sat here thinking about this intriguing question for nearly a minute and then I realized I don't want to meet any celebrities, dead or a live. But if I had to choose, I would like to meet Audrey Hepburn (as she was in the 50's)

Good call.

To say she was beautiful is an understatement.

JASPER
11-26-2008, 05:51 PM
why u think i would like to meet her son...wearin that getup she had in breakfast aat tiffanys.....ummmmmmmm...yesssss...u dont mind sharing with a black dude do u j-fed????Just the thought of her having sex with a black guy would completely diminish my pleasure and sexual conquest.

Art Vandelay
11-26-2008, 05:53 PM
lol ...i just got that, "no necro"

as in no necrophilia

haha

glad someone got it

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
11-26-2008, 06:51 PM
wentworth miller
simon rex
winona ryder

JASPER
11-26-2008, 07:56 PM
Winona Ryder died?!

tajeco
11-26-2008, 08:59 PM
John Lennon
George Carlin
got to think about another. maybe Gandhi or Siddartha Gautama

drippie k
11-26-2008, 10:43 PM
bob marley
tupac
odb

drippie k
11-26-2008, 10:47 PM
+che guevara
jesus
martin luther king jr

BRONZBODY
11-27-2008, 10:13 AM
Just the thought of her having sex with a black guy would completely diminish my pleasure and sexual conquest.lol i did not mean it like that j-fed...

no homo??????????

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
11-28-2008, 08:14 PM
Winona Ryder died?!

ooops... i didn't read the word "dead" in the title. ;$