PDA

View Full Version : HELP ME OUT HERE!!! ¤DreamFall¤

DR. NICK RIVIERA
11-26-2008, 04:53 AM
I need a torrent for Dreamfall, either the GOTY version, the US version or the French one, cuz there are no patches for other versions. The game's great, but it's buggy too.

So, could please someone help me out? The version I got is so buggy I can't continue :(

Tage
11-26-2008, 08:18 AM
if its not on mininova.org, isohunt.com or demonoid.com then it isnt available as a torrent, unless your expecting someone to create one for you.

Ritter
11-26-2008, 09:23 AM
if its not on mininova.org, isohunt.com or demonoid.com then it isnt available as a torrent, unless your expecting someone to create one for you.

Pretty much this.

JASPER
11-26-2008, 10:08 AM
Are you sure you version is bugged? What happens?

I got an ISO of the game right here and got it from thepiratebay.org. It took me a while to find, no stores are selling Dream neither so I searched in google for dreamfall torrent and piratebay was one of the first results.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
11-26-2008, 10:18 AM
Well, I finally got what I wanted, but it costed me two hours to figure it out [same shit happened with Jade Empire, grrrr]

I had to temper with the options, and now the game looks ugly, but it works, to some degree. I guess I won't be playing this game twice, altho [this is not an overstatement], this game has one of the best stories ever. Ever.

JASPER
11-26-2008, 08:21 PM
Phenomenal game really. I'd go as far as saying that Dreamfall is pretty much on par with Grim Fandango. I wish they made more good adventure games these days.

11th Chamber
11-26-2008, 08:26 PM
I got an ISO of the game right here and got it from thepiratebay.org

good to see im not the only who knows of the greatness