PDA

View Full Version : Got A New Job Today

LONDON!
11-26-2008, 10:00 AM
ha ha, i know people on here are gonna hate, regardless and i shouldn't be bringing my personal bizness onto no computer boards, but i couldn't help it, theirs no money on my mobile, fuck it, i've got to spread the good news, regardless, ha ha, you know this

they just rang me now that my interview last thursday was successful, i'm starting this friday

i'm speechless, i'm over the moon right now, i ain't had a steady job for a long time now, i've been on these stupid state benefits(welfare) for a little while now, i ain't goin to front or anything though, these benefits got me back onto my feet(from being homeless and living in hostels), got me a few qualifications and that you know, i can't front on that, but it's time to get this real money now you know, truss me on that, let me get some of this legal bread, hell yeah, you know this

salute all my human beings trying to get this legal money or any type of money full stop, so long as you is about that money, you is a real nigga, truss me on that, only waste people ain't about money in any type, shape or form, truss me on that

Durag
11-26-2008, 10:02 AM
Congrats, yeah i was on welfare for a long time before i got my current job. It feels great when you get that phonecall. Go out and celebrate man

Mic Tyson
11-26-2008, 10:03 AM
damn i thought this was a charlesjones thread

Socrates
11-26-2008, 10:05 AM
i was just like you when i first got my job but i fucking hate it now.

JASPER
11-26-2008, 10:42 AM
ha ha, i know people on here are gonna hate, regardless and i shouldn't be bringing my personal bizness onto no computer boards, but i couldn't help it, theirs no money on my mobile, fuck it, i've got to spread the good news, regardless, ha ha, you know this

they just rang me now that my interview last thursday was successful, i'm starting this friday

i'm speechless, i'm over the moon right now, i ain't had a steady job for a long time now, i've been on these stupid state benefits(welfare) for a little while now, i ain't goin to front or anything though, these benefits got me back onto my feet(from being homeless and living in hostels), got me a few qualifications and that you know, i can't front on that, but it's time to get this real money now you know, truss me on that, let me get some of this legal bread, hell yeah, you know this

salute all my human beings trying to get this legal money or any type of money full stop, so long as you is about that money, you is a real nigga, truss me on that, only waste people ain't about money in any type, shape or form, truss me on that
Good news. Now shine my shoes you black son of a bitch.

Longbongcilvaringz
11-26-2008, 10:48 AM
Well done, and best of luck.

LONDON!
11-26-2008, 11:52 AM
Congrats, yeah i was on welfare for a long time before i got my current job. It feels great when you get that phonecall. Go out and celebrate man

no question, i feel what your saying dawg, watch when i get my first paycheck, it's over,
ha ha

@socrates
ha ha, it's all about the bigger picture, taking care of famo, paying these bills and a bigger bank balance, trust, it's all about that pay check dawg, ha ha, i feel what your saying though cuzzy, for real

minibumpsh
11-26-2008, 02:04 PM
aww congratulations!! i'm currently in the process of getting a job as well, it'll be my first job ever! woo hoo

Guarded By Martyrs
11-26-2008, 02:10 PM
Good for you mini...thats the ticket.

And congrats to you LONDON!
Hope it works out.

minibumpsh
11-26-2008, 02:11 PM
haha thank ya thank yaa

TSA
11-26-2008, 02:13 PM
damn i thought this was a charlesjones thread
AHAHAHAHHaahahHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!

same here.

Big Risk
11-26-2008, 02:30 PM
congrats man.

I just got a new job too and im on some bullshit ass conference call. theres like 50 people talkin WTF LOL