PDA

View Full Version : Do You Eat Pork?

11-26-2008, 10:07 AM
?

whitey
11-26-2008, 10:38 AM
fuck yea. pound that shit no homo you homos.

THE MASON
11-26-2008, 10:41 AM
id probly kill someone for bacon. no lie

Visionz
11-26-2008, 10:43 AM
haven't for about 6 or so years now

11-26-2008, 11:04 AM
yeah, me neither, I'm vegetarian for 6 years now and I feel better than ever before.

PEACE

zooruka
11-26-2008, 06:07 PM
even though the bible says that gentile christians are not obligated to follow jewish law I still dont eat pork.

peace

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
11-26-2008, 06:09 PM
Pork is delicious. I like a good tenderloin.

Bacon and sausage are dope too.

TSA
11-26-2008, 06:50 PM
i do, but sometimes it comes of as gross and i dont, i think it's a seasonal thing.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
11-26-2008, 06:56 PM
mmmmmmmmmm..... bacon...

Guarded By Martyrs
11-26-2008, 07:05 PM
Yep^

Bacon is all I eat regarding Pork

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
11-26-2008, 07:08 PM
roast pork with crackling is my second favourite. mmmmmmm....

11-26-2008, 07:09 PM
I forgot that ham sandwiches are good as well. I usually eat turkey when it comes to sliced lunch meats, but ham isn't bad either.

Guarded By Martyrs
11-26-2008, 07:09 PM
roast pork with crackling is my second favourite. mmmmmmm....

Oh...and crackling...thats it though.

Hahaha

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
11-26-2008, 07:18 PM
what... you don't eat ribs too? cos that's a tie for my second place.

sarr
11-26-2008, 07:20 PM
yeah, me neither, I'm vegetarian for 6 years now and I feel better than ever before.

PEACE

pussy.

Guarded By Martyrs
11-26-2008, 07:21 PM
what... you don't eat ribs too? cos that's a tie for my second place.

Nah I just forgot crackling ???

Only bacon & crackling for me.

11-26-2008, 07:26 PM
why is this thread in KTL?

Ribs are fucking dope too, by the way.

JASPER
11-26-2008, 08:06 PM
I eat pork with a spork. Gimme the sausage and watch me do the cunt.

zooruka
11-26-2008, 08:09 PM
why is this thread in KTL?

Ribs are fucking dope too, by the way.

to quote the famous words of ludicris

"oink oink pig pig do away with the pork / the only silver that I need is a stake knive and a fork".

i eat beef ribs there way bigger and better than pork ribs with hickery bbq sauce ....yum:cheerlie:

peace

11th Chamber
11-26-2008, 08:14 PM
YES

I had pulled pork with bbq sauce just a few days ago

it was wonderful

Face of the Golden Falcon
11-26-2008, 08:25 PM
...nah I been a vegetarian for 5 years.

g_flex
11-26-2008, 09:25 PM
yeaa i like pork ..its pretty tasty when made spicy thick gravvy

EAGLE EYE
11-26-2008, 10:06 PM
of course i do motherfucker

dawood
11-27-2008, 08:40 AM
Well all those who like pig, when Jesus returns he will kill all all the swine so dont get too attached. Pump your arteries full of cholestoral to your hearts content till then though. I avoid that shit like the plague, pig is a fucking awful meat, look on the wen to read some horror stories bout that shit. Id rather eat rotten skanky fucked up donky meat to be honest (donkey meat is also Haram) but a pig lives off sewage. You are what you eat so what does that make pigs?

11-27-2008, 09:46 AM
pussy.
I prefer rather Civilized Man, u fuckin' poison animal eater.
...nah I been a vegetarian for 5 years.
^O^ PEACE G
Well all those who like pig, when Jesus returns he will kill all all the swine so dont get too attached. Pump your arteries full of cholestoral to your hearts content till then though. I avoid that shit like the plague, pig is a fucking awful meat, look on the wen to read some horror stories bout that shit. Id rather eat rotten skanky fucked up donky meat to be honest (donkey meat is also Haram) but a pig lives off sewage. You are what you eat so what does that make pigs?
living garbage cans or toilet bowls:r

like sam jackson said in "pulp fiction": "I don't eat nothing that's so stupid to eat it's own filth".

"no pork on my fork, strictly fish on my dish" to quote another legend - The B.I.G. D.A.D.D.Y. K.A.N.E.

PEACE Gs

11-27-2008, 09:53 AM
All animals are dirty. I've seen fish in an aquarium eat shit.

That's why you cook the motherfuckers.

If you don't eat pig, that's fine. My girlfriend is a vegetarian.

But humans are omnivores by nature.

Don't judge.

Guarded By Martyrs
11-27-2008, 09:55 AM

No...it doesn't.

Because thats not all I eat.

I've tried squid before, does that meke me a squid ?

Ritter
11-27-2008, 10:02 AM
Of course I eat pork.

SL33
11-27-2008, 10:03 AM
yes, i eat swine

dawood
11-27-2008, 10:05 AM
no it doesn't make you a squid. If you eat a poison berry, does that make you a poison berry? Of course not. It does mean your probabily either going to die or be very ill though...

Guarded By Martyrs
11-27-2008, 10:10 AM
Well...I think I'll take my chances, thanks for the warning.

sarr
11-27-2008, 11:25 PM
no it doesn't make you a squid. If you eat a poison berry, does that make you a poison berry? Of course not. It does mean your probabily either going to die or be very ill though...

cause some outdated book tells you not to eat it, you assume its right?
all animals are dirty you fuckwit...what animal do you know goes and has a shower, and shampo's itself and brushes its teeth?

if it eats shit...thats ok, im only eating the meat on its tasty body...not the shit inside its body.

Visionz
11-28-2008, 12:43 AM
cause some outdated book tells you not to eat it, you assume its right?
all animals are dirty you fuckwit...what animal do you know goes and has a shower, and shampo's itself and brushes its teeth?

if it eats shit...thats ok, im only eating the meat on its tasty body...not the shit inside its body.coming from a certified bible-thumper that's really funny

I got my reasons for not eating pork but I wouldn't expect the entire world to feel the way I do. If you dig pork fine and I can understand why, regardless of the ramifications on your health (which in itself is debatable) baby-back ribs done right are fuckin tasty. Its about respect one way or the other.

zooruka
11-28-2008, 12:51 AM
coming from a certified bible-thumper that's really funny

I got my reasons for not eating pork but I wouldn't expect the entire world to feel the way I do. If you dig pork fine and I can understand why, regardless of the ramifications on your health (which in itself is debatable) baby-back ribs done right are fuckin tasty. Its about respect one way or the other.

i agree

check two
11-28-2008, 12:16 PM
There are a lot of humans out there that are dirtier than various animals, including most of the people in West Virginia. Pork chops are good, and ham was ok once in a while. But I don't really eat pork anymore. I don't get some people's obsession with bacon either. I never liked it. It smelled decent when it's cooking, but I never liked the taste of it. Some people are addicted to it in a creepy way.

11-28-2008, 12:30 PM
^^yeah, can't get that too

PEACE

Civilison
11-28-2008, 08:53 PM
stay away from the meats especially pork as much as possible

sarr
11-28-2008, 09:28 PM
did you guys know that the pig is one of the smartest animals? its just too damn lazy to actually put its smarts to use, unlike a dolphine or a dog for eg.

And how am i a bible thumper?

Sham-iLL
11-28-2008, 10:11 PM
No.

Civilison
11-28-2008, 11:02 PM
did you guys know that the pig is one of the smartest animals? its just too damn lazy to actually put its smarts to use, unlike a dolphine or a dog for eg.

And how am i a bible thumper?

elephant is a smart animal too. a dolphins pretty smart. pigeon chicken... fuck it lets ingest all the animals we got. we need the protein...

dont yall flesh eaters get it?

ever heard of codex alimentarius?
trust there will still come a time when people will find refuge in the flesh free diet.

and by the way i dont give a fuk if you eat meat
PEACE to all

DRUNKENDRAGON
11-28-2008, 11:09 PM
Eat whatever the fuck you want, like me. Life is short and we all die eventually.

sarr
11-29-2008, 01:21 AM
man has to eat meat. We are meat eaters.
didnt you watch that south park episode? when stan stopped eating meat...little vaginas sarted growing on his body until he almost turned into one big PUSSY.

11-29-2008, 05:30 AM
^^hahahahahahahahahaha

good one

PEACE

WARPATH
12-03-2008, 11:15 AM
elephant is a smart animal too. a dolphins pretty smart. pigeon chicken... fuck it lets ingest all the animals we got. we need the protein...

dont yall flesh eaters get it?

ever heard of codex alimentarius?
trust there will still come a time when people will find refuge in the flesh free diet.

and by the way i dont give a fuk if you eat meat
PEACE to all

LOL

What the fuck is this? Does eating all those twigs and moss make you overly judgmental and ignorant? (I'm just saying, c'mon man what's the point)

Japanese eat dolphins. Some parts in Africa they eat elephant.

I eat puppies and I love it to death.

You need to get yourself off all this bullshit taboo your fed. Peace.

dezmond
12-03-2008, 01:27 PM
I once Barbequed a couple of caucasians.....

Rare or well-done still tasted like salty-salt/pig...

Does that count........??

dezmond
12-03-2008, 01:29 PM
man has to eat meat. We are meat eaters.

MATE!

WE are NOT YOU...

Peace

WARPATH
12-03-2008, 01:46 PM
FOOD CHAIN:

< symbol = PACMAN

MAN < VEGAN < MOSS

end discussion.

Civilison
12-03-2008, 10:22 PM
LOL

What the fuck is this? Does eating all those twigs and moss make you overly judgmental and ignorant? (I'm just saying, c'mon man what's the point)

Japanese eat dolphins. Some parts in Africa they eat elephant.

I eat puppies and I love it to death.

You need to get yourself off all this bullshit taboo your fed. Peace.

back off with the nonsense pimp
why you assuming shit g?
'bullshit taboo' fuk outta here

WARPATH
12-14-2008, 02:44 PM
back off with the nonsense pimp
why you assuming shit g?
'bullshit taboo' fuk outta here

Just read this.....

Nonsense?
So your saying people don't eat dolphins or elephants or puppies?

What are you saying exactly?

You realize people use these food taboos to demonize other cultures. People need to eat. Given the oppurtunity, I'll tear some dolphin meat up. And puppy's good when it's cooked right. When the greasy meat is hanging off it's skull, or you get a kidney or heart in your soup bowl. You don't know what your missing.

dezmond
12-15-2008, 09:42 AM
Check the shit in uk press about irish pork....

poison...

BTTR KNG KOOL
12-15-2008, 10:05 AM
^^^lol so u blaming pigs for it?

before u attempt to be funny, try to be real atleast..

HANZO
12-15-2008, 10:56 AM
ppl who eat pig tend to look like pigs.

check two
12-15-2008, 11:02 AM
A bunch of asians eat any type of meat, including human.

WARPATH
12-15-2008, 12:35 PM
ppl who eat pig tend to look like pigs.

Don't let your cultural differences form false stereotypes about others. Yes pork is not very healthy. Moderation.

WARPATH
12-15-2008, 12:46 PM
A bunch of asians eat any type of meat, including human.

A lot of different people ate humans throughout history.

ilzPotent
12-15-2008, 12:59 PM
Not a meat eater... My carbon footprint is smaller than yours.

DJ6gopfQp9g

UNCLE RUCKUS
12-15-2008, 01:16 PM
This reminds me of the Itis episode of Boondocks
Of course its not healthy but neither is too much of any meat depending on how its cooked its either not nutritious at all or its actually dangerous, same with cheeses. Moderation I agree is the way to go cause honestly its about survival and you dont always have options being poor. For example if I am starving and someone cooks me a pork-chop dinner I am eating the shit rather than getting on a high horse about how its not good. In general though I stay away from the shit cause I have felt the negative effects on my health

-The A to the Z-
12-15-2008, 01:34 PM
Nah, not permitted to do so.

But I loves me some Chicken and Red Meat.

Mashallarts
12-15-2008, 02:42 PM
Check the shit in uk press about irish pork....

poison...

exactly

I ain't touchin no pig....

A pigs anatomy is similar to ours
It would probably be almost the same as consuming another human being

There's a worm called the trichina worm that lives inside a pig.........now this little mo fo can screw you up...hmm one might say as it enters your blood stream erupts the pain from the brain these thoughts contain moving on a silly ignorant uneducated closed minded nob jockey with the speed of a centipede and injure....any rascal nitwit pig consumer!

Koolish
12-15-2008, 02:50 PM
i eat pork, but i don't think i'm better than people who don't, that's where the situation really gets fucked up.

check two
12-15-2008, 02:56 PM
A lot of different people ate humans throughout history.

Yeah, but times are different nowadays. And a soccer team hasn't crashed a plane lately.

LORD NOSE
12-15-2008, 06:04 PM
The War On Swine ! (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15021&highlight=the+war+on+swine) (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/misc/multipage.gif 1 (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15021&highlight=the+war+on+swine) 2 (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15021&page=2&highlight=the+war+on+swine) 3 (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15021&page=3&highlight=the+war+on+swine) ... Last Page (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15021&page=6&highlight=the+war+on+swine))
SUNNY WINTERS

Edgar Erebus
12-18-2008, 12:06 PM
I avoid eating much pork 'cause it gives me headaches, not because of any other reason. (Same with potato chips and peppers.) And I don't like how bacon smells.

I do eat 'em on New Year and those occasions where my fam eats pigs by tradition.